S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is gonna sound so fucking dumb but

I agree with the fact that gyrlander’s posts give me a good vibe but I also don’t like the fact that everybody and their mother just came out of the woodwork to say that they were good
    Only yzb and Banana said something good. Frinckles continued pushing me :o

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You can understand how we are reluctant to believe this, right.

Let's try a roleswap:

clears throat

Just lynch joey and you'll see that I was right and that he was mafia. And then ill be confirmed town.

...doesn't work very well, does it?

WE DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE

If everyone says I AM TOWN and plays incredibly passively THEN TOWN DOES NOT WIN
    SIMPLY JUST SITTING THERE BITCHING AND SAYING YOU'RE TOWN IS NOT AN INHERENTLY TOWNY BEHAVIOR AND DOES NOT REINFORCE THE BELIEF THAT YOU ARE TOWN

This was my next comment. I believe that there is definitely at least one scum in the yzb/frinckles/gyrlander pool. Problem is that I have no fucking clue who it is.
    Considering there are 3 scums and you mentioned 3/9 people there is a fair chance there's a scum between those.

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Given the very low amount of votes supporting a change for 48 hours Day One that were PMed to me, and considering that choice was supposed to be made in the signups thread with the proposal there for all to read, the game will follow the original plan. This means that Day One will remain a 72 hours day, following the countdown that appears on the first page. The next days will last 48 hours. @BananaCucho

On another note...

Spoiler : . :

You monsters.
    what the fuck

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

I would be very reluctant to vote Frinckles. His contributions have been helpful for me. Things I neglect or overlook he has pointed out and pursued. The suggestion of tag-teaming is rather unreasonable. It can't really be helped that Frinckles is the only other person frequently online willing to needle people. In such circumstances, it's only natural we'd both start questioning the same 3rd person who's online.

That said, I would be very hesitant to read him as solid green. I assume he can produce a very compelling scumgame with his playstyle. Furthermore, he often focuses on apparent attempts to "play dumb", in contexts that aren't entirely justified. For example, It's very plausible BC's whole attitude to this game was actually "intentional low effort" and BC really doesn't know about Aamirus or the FBI agent. And everything about Joey indicates he's very young and may genuinely be making the oversights that seem unfeasible to Frinckles. It would be nice if someone who knew Frinckles' meta better could corroborate whether he'd opportunistically use situations like this to flip his reads or whether this is just due to his rigorous personality.

Anyway, irrespective of my doubts, I'm not lynching a third of the game's activity on day 1 because all the lurkers feel like we're "controlling the narrative"... that tends to happen when noone else is talking >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #313

Also, people saying things like "I scumread one of A or B but I'm not going to commit to either right now" are either being very opportunistic or have a very different approach to scumhunting to me. As far as I see it, you scumread individuals. You can't look at a blob of players and say "there is at least one scum in there because uncomfortable things happened around them". That's not logical. I've seen a lot of scums get townread because "their train gave me bad vibes", for example. Trying to read the "mob mood" is fallacious because the "mob mood" is an illusion.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #314

@Gyrlander is there any expressible reason you have for townreading BC? Or is it just gut?

If it's the latter, I'm concerned their apathetic charisma may be clouding your judgement.

Also, please try to have an opinion on Aamirus. There's a good chance her slot is scum laying low.

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
    Can anyone summarize to me what has happened so far? And who are we voting?

I'm just catching up..
    It's just 7 pages, I'm sure you can read them. We are not currently voting someone specifically and anyone could be lynched at the end of the day.

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @Gyrlander is there any expressible reason you have for townreading BC? Or is it just gut?

If it's the latter, I'm concerned their apathetic charisma may be clouding your judgement.

Also, please try to have an opinion on Aamirus. There's a good chance her slot is scum laying low.
    HER avatar is clouding my judgement. I townread BC for HER way of acting at the start. I don't remember exactly why but I read HER posts when people started voting HER and thought her reaction wasn't scummy. I'm not so sure right now but I guess it's because time has passed.

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

To be honest she had a very towny attitude last game but started downgrading it Day 2 onwards... but she still was Town, so I'm not sure what to think of it. I guess I'll have to put her in the massive null box I have.

18. ISO #318

If yzb is scum, he's the most protown scum here. He's the only one who's picked up on cues I've left. Everyone else is a derp or a scummy deep.

Gyrlander is fence sitting which is about as exciting as rocks. Aamirus will be on sometime today to say something compelling and kinda townie and will not be unvoted.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

The bigger issue is that everyone who is here, myself included can make speculation but poses no assertion for thier speculation. No vote pressure and obviously, we have no results.

Aamirus is being voted because she clearly wanted me and yzb to continue fighting amongst a few other things.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332