S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Well it's also possible SSE is a Shapeshifter Lizard Master > Amnesiac > Slot Machine who got visited by Gyrlander and Mesk. They'd have to roll the Necromancer and some killing night action. I guess Yagami would then be Lizard.
    That'd then also mean the Lizard is the only non town tho because of the town majority rule and 4 non towns being dead already. It'd still be best for everyone to just claim their role.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Gloria in excelsis Deo
    et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis.
    Laudamus te,
    benedicimus te,
    adoramus te,
    glorificamus te,
    gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam,
    Domine Deus, Rex coelestis,
    Deus Pater omnípotens.

Domine Fili unigenite, Jesu Christe,
    Domine Deus, Agnus Dei, Filius Patris,
    qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis;
    qui tollis peccata mundi, suscipe deprecationem nostram.
    Qui sedes ad dexteram Patris, miserere nobis.

Quoniam tu solus Sanctus, tu solus Dominus, tu solus Altissimus,
    Jesu Christe, cum Sancto Spiritu: in gloria Dei Patris. Amen.
    Did Rachyl's Spirit incarnate? Lol

14. ISO #814

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Same post
    but
    with
    COLORS

I tried to make some sense of the situation.

Spoiler : Night 1 Results :
    Night 1 has ended.

Distorted was found dead last night.

He died in suspicious circumstances.

He was a Town Necromancer (Kenny).

Otakudweeb was found dead last night.

He was torn apart by powerful magickal forces.

He was a Neutral Chaos Wolica Ługowa.

Spoiler : Necromancer (Kenny) :
    Necromancer (Kenny)
    -You are a practitioner of dark necromancy, the study and use of magic to raise and control the dead. You suck however and can't control for shit.
    -Each night you may revive a dead player as a skeleton.
    -Skeletons appear as living players, they may vote and use any night actions they might have. They may not reroll however and are completely unable to talk. Skeletons are not allowed to write anything other than votes in any chat they are part of. Their defense is set to 1 and if they had an attack, their attack gets limited to 1 as well.
    -Skeletons have timed life and die after 2 nights if they don't happen to get killed before.
    -You don't have any of the other skills an average necromancer would usually have.
    -You can't even attack.

0 attack, 1 defense

Spoiler : Necromancer (Ganelon) :
    Necromancer (Ganelon)

Description: You're a wizard dabbling in Dark Magick...

Special Mechanics: If at least one town and one scum are dead, one random dead player will be reincarnated and put into (the same) Archon Account every night.
    This Archon account functions as a separate player and can vote on its own and be lynched.
    While the Archon account is alive and harbors at least one player, the Necromancer can send the Archon to devour a player, which permanently reduces the target's defense value by one.
    This attack will kill the player if their defense value is one.

Rylai is an archon who is obviously being controlled by stealth, SSE claimed amnesiac yesterday.

Spoiler : Amnesiac :
    Amnesiac

Defense Value: +1

Attack Value: +0

Description: You are either an unemployed person, or a former sanatorium patient. But you can't remember, so who the fuck cares?

Night Ability: You may choose to become a role from the Graveyard at night, changing your role and faction to that of your target's.

Pertinent Rulings: You can't remember shit, not even how to fuck, so you can't be roleblocked omegalul.

Distorted was not Ganelon's necromancer role, for Rylai to exist that one is needed however. SSE therefore already couldn't have been an amnesiac who used his role.

Spoiler : Night 2 Results :
    ZergSoupYum was found dead last night, he perished in a laboratory accident. His role was Neutral Benign Fan of the Year.

Stealthbomber16 perished in an antimatter explosion. His role was neutral benign Candy Collector.

Mesk was launched into the fucking sun and died. GG Her role was Town Meta Knight.

Darthlord Efemirus died after they attempted to wear the Ankh of the Ressurection. They were a Town Expert Lizard Hunter.

Gyrlander died last night. They were a Mafia RBS70.

"Expert Lizard Hunter" doesn't exist. What does exist is called "Lizard Hunter" and "Experienced Lizard Hunter"

Spoiler : Lizard Hunter :
    Lizard Hunter
    -You are a proud individual who decided to dedicate his entire life towards hunting down lizards and everyone who creates them.
    -You eat the lizards you hunt and you cannot exist without them. You can only spawn when lizards, lizard masters or lizard grandmasters exist and you end up rerolling once they stop existing.
    -Having spent so much time hunting lizards you have developed several skills which you may even use all at once.
    1) Each night you may kill a player. The purpose of this skill is to hunt down lizards, non-lizards however end up taking just as much damage as a lizard would take from your powerful self-made Anti-Lizard-Cannon.
    2) Each day you may decide to jail a player at night. You can talk to them and you can execute them. This is a full proper jail that works on absolutely everyone. Execution deals your attack as damage.
    3) You may set up a powerful Anti-Lizard-Defense-System at your home which attacks everyone who visits you, including non-lizards. One can never know.
    4) You may also blackmail a player every night and force them to reroll with your Anti-Lizard-Mind-Control device. Blackmailed players may only say "I am not a lizard." and cannot vote.
    -You know that lizards will still be hard to catch, even with all those skills you developed. Therefore you made sure to make your weapons as powerful as possible.

379 attack, 24 defense

Spoiler : Experienced Lizard Hunter :
    Experienced Lizard Hunter
    -You are an old famous Lizard Hunter who realized how powerful Anti-Lizard-Weapons truly are.
    -You eat the lizards you hunt and you cannot exist without them. You can only spawn when lizards, lizard masters or lizard grandmasters exist and you end up rerolling once they stop existing.
    -You decided to not use any of your Anti-Lizard-Weapons and instead put faith into all the knowledge you have acquired throughout the countless years of your career.
    -You can use the power of the vote to hunt down lizards.

0 attack 1 defense

Experienced Lizard Hunter is just a citizen with no abilities. Zerg however flipped town and claimed to have been jailed and executed by Efe. That means Efe was a normal Lizard Hunter. He would then also have the ability to force a reroll on stealth and to kill several more players with his nightkill and his veteran ability.

Now, Efe was killed and Lizard Hunters can't exist without Lizards.

That leaves 3 problems:

1) A Lizard is needed for a Lizard Hunter to exist
    2) A Lizard Hunter has 24 defense and a veteran ability with 379 attack
    3) A necromancer unlike the one Distorted had is needed for Rylai to exist.

I am none of those roles. That'd mean someone here has to have something that combines several roles.

Spoiler : :
    Mysterious Stranger

Description: You carry a dark, hidden secret.

Passive: Hidden Role Modifier.

Pertinent Rulings: You are not told if you are a Mysterious Stranger or not.

Special Mechanics: Hidden

Spoiler : :
    RNGesus

You gain 3 random abilities from the FM Role Compendium each night.

You must use each ability that night.

You are immune to roleblocking and redirection effects.

Or one is banshee and turned reality bender or something. What the fuck. Maybe Ganelon even screwed up somewhere.
    I'm arsenal magus and was soul ferryman last night btw.

Obviously roles mean nothing and everyone can be everything. I'd still like to know what both of you claim today.

Also @Rylai are you one player and do you even have an alignment? Or a wincon for that matter? Seems to me like the game would've ended if you were scum-aligned because of the 2v2 but I'd still like to make sure.
    Nice colors. The thing is, we wouldn't survive like.... 6 Fan of the Year attacks if we were Lizard stuff

Also take note that N1, we were Lizard Grandmaster, which makes Lizard Hunter potentially a thing.
    We are none of these roles, I'm not going to claim since all of my archonmates are AFK, but I would approve a claim by you two if you're willing to.

@Gandalfr What's up with the "EXPERT lizard hunter"? Host error or intended? No offense meant obviously, since it's a bastard game... :P

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    Nice colors. The thing is, we wouldn't survive like.... 6 Fan of the Year attacks if we were Lizard stuff

Also take note that N1, we were Lizard Grandmaster, which makes Lizard Hunter potentially a thing.
    We are none of these roles, I'm not going to claim since all of my archonmates are AFK, but I would approve a claim by you two if you're willing to.

@Gandalfr What's up with the "EXPERT lizard hunter"? Host error or intended? No offense meant obviously, since it's a bastard game... :P
    So you claim to have high defense? Interesting, that'd seem incredibly unlikely.
    The Fan Of The Year was jailed and executed by Efe. Zerg was town and left a lw where he wrote that. I'm not gonna doubt a town lw.
    It's possible I was saved by stealth before he was forced to reroll, but I think that wouldn't be necessary? The FotY wouldn't have attacked if he was jailed after all.

17. ISO #817

The Lizard Hunter role says it instantly rerolls as soon as Lizards disappear btw. There's no way for Efe to flip that role in the graveyard if the only Lizard disappeared at the end of night 1.

18. ISO #818

So you claim to have high defense? Interesting, that'd seem incredibly unlikely.
    The Fan Of The Year was jailed and executed by Efe. Zerg was town and left a lw where he wrote that. I'm not gonna doubt a town lw.
    It's possible I was saved by stealth before he was forced to reroll, but I think that wouldn't be necessary? The FotY wouldn't have attacked if he was jailed after all.
    Wait shit, Zerg wasn't town, but regardless as FotY he shouldn't have known that Efe has the ability to jail players so his lw is very likely still true.

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Had Another Defense Turret LN And Had No Feed Back Only Mafia Could Have Killed Mesk
    Mesk, who did you happen to visit?
    I believe we may have just caught Yagami red handed.
    Alright, so Yagami claimed to have killed noone, SSE claimed to be Lizard Grandmaster night 1 and fucking night immune night 2. Let's say both those claims are true. I think that's very fair to say tbh.
    It'd mean Yagami is a fucking Lizard for once. There 100% is a Lizard because of Efe's flip. It'd mean SSE killed EfeMirus. Noone of the dead players had the attack power, Yagami is a Lizard and I don't have the attack power either. SSE is also night immune, seems to make some sense for me to assume a night immune player also has a good attack value.
    Rylai appears to be not just one player. This rules out the necromancer role as its creator. I guess it's just a hidden mechanic after all.
    So
    @Squishy Squirrel Express Did you kill EfeMirus and why? Did you lie about your night 1 action? Is Yagami a Lizard? Why should I not think that you are scum for doing all those things?
    @Light_Yagami Are you a Lizard? What alignment are you right now? Is anything I said possible from your pov?

22. ISO #822

Alright, so Yagami claimed to have killed noone, SSE claimed to be Lizard Grandmaster night 1 and fucking night immune night 2. Let's say both those claims are true. I think that's very fair to say tbh.
    It'd mean Yagami is a fucking Lizard for once. There 100% is a Lizard because of Efe's flip. It'd mean SSE killed EfeMirus. Noone of the dead players had the attack power, Yagami is a Lizard and I don't have the attack power either. SSE is also night immune, seems to make some sense for me to assume a night immune player also has a good attack value.
    Rylai appears to be not just one player. This rules out the necromancer role as its creator. I guess it's just a hidden mechanic after all.
    So
    @Squishy Squirrel Express Did you kill EfeMirus and why? Did you lie about your night 1 action? Is Yagami a Lizard? Why should I not think that you are scum for doing all those things?
    @Light_Yagami Are you a Lizard? What alignment are you right now? Is anything I said possible from your pov?
    Yagami is not a lizard. Yagami has the be the final mafia member because he shot Mesk. It only makes sense.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

So
    My Alignment Is Town..

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

Yagami ur probably town due to meta, my achon mates thought u were foty but obviously you weren't. So that makes 2 town idfk what a rylai is but its probsbly not mafia, so who does that leave ?
    Wouldnt That Leave Kenny? As Mafia?

32. ISO #832

We already established im town.
    Yagami ur probably town due to meta, my achon mates thought u were foty but obviously you weren't. So that makes 2 town idfk what a rylai is but its probsbly not mafia, so who does that leave ?
    So that means no roleclaim from you, despite this being LyLo because of the 2+ NKs we always had so far and all you have to offer is an unexplained and honestly wrong meta read?

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

I mean say the FotY kill actually did go through because of OoO. Maybe Ganelon didn't count the jail as perfect roleblock.
    Stealth was pilot and knows who he visited. Yagami could be literally fucking anything, but he wasn't even attacked.
    SSE, you are claiming to have created Lizards, you are night immune and you don't wanna reveal what role you actually are?
    Literally the only reasons I didn't vote you as soon as you claimed to be night immune are that Mag said there'd be town majority at the start and I thought Yagami could be Lizard. If that's not the case you're confirmed scum.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

Yeah MM and I had a crazy conspiracy theory cooking up and now it makes no sense since Zerg flipped neutral.

We believe light to be town on meta so that leaves Kenny.

Also I'll say what we re-rolled into: we rolled:

So we survived since we have 250 defense now lol. We got super lucky xD

39. ISO #839

I mean say the FotY kill actually did go through because of OoO. Maybe Ganelon didn't count the jail as perfect roleblock.
    Stealth was pilot and knows who he visited. Yagami could be literally fucking anything, but he wasn't even attacked.
    SSE, you are claiming to have created Lizards, you are night immune and you don't wanna reveal what role you actually are?
    Literally the only reasons I didn't vote you as soon as you claimed to be night immune are that Mag said there'd be town majority at the start and I thought Yagami could be Lizard. If that's not the case you're confirmed scum.
    Nah you say we're confirmed scum makes you a liar.

I never said i made any lizards either thats another lie. We re rolled right away

You know scum are the only alignment that need to lie like you are dong right?

40. ISO #840

Yeah MM and I had a crazy conspiracy theory cooking up and now it makes no sense since Zerg flipped neutral.

We believe light to be town on meta so that leaves Kenny.

Also I'll say what we re-rolled into: we rolled:

So we survived since we have 250 defense now lol. We got super lucky xD
    Well:

Sheogorath

Description: You are Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness.

Night Ability: Target a player at night, causing them to suffer in random and unspeakable ways:

a) There is a 75% chance they will be given some weird feedback that has nothing to do with what happened to them
    b) There is a 40% chance their night action will be randomly modified
    c) There is a 20% chance their target will be changed
    d) There is a 10% chance they will turn intoHaskill, your loyal servant.
    e) Finally, there is a 1% chance the entire town will visit them that night.

Special Mechanics: On even nights, your role will swap to Jyggalag, and your alignment will also change to that of the opposite alignment; on odd nights, you will revert to Sheogorath.

Pertinent Rulings: You are not allowed to reroll into another role.

Attack Value: +0
    Defense Value: +250

You can only die at night by being launched into the sun.

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

Also, for the record:

Jyggallag

Description: You are Jyggalag, Daedric Prince of Order and Logic.

Night Ability: Turn someone into a Knight of the Order at night, which erases all of their role modifiers and removes all of their items and gives them the following items:

a) Sword of Order
    Attack Value: +1
    Attributes: If you attack a role that was visited by Sheogorath, you will instead purge them of their corruption and turn them into a Stump.

b) Armour of Order
    Defense Value: +2
    Attributes: If someone tries to attack you at night, there is a 30% chance their attack will instead rebound and affect them.

You are not allowed to reveal who you visited as Sheogorath whilst you are Jyggalag.

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

This game is solved in every way at this point.
    SSE, you claimed a role that mechanically 100% cannot be town.
    You are trying to pocket Yagami by calling him town for meta-reasons while not explaining those meta-reasons. It was the general consensus throughout the entire game by every town member that Yagami does not fit his usual town-meta in the slightest. He's playing completely different from how he usually does, everyone was agreeing to this yesterday.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850