S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 3803
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Damus, please read my lack of bias here. I plan on challenging both sides of the argument made by both Blinkskater and Gyrlander. I am merely diving into my more extensive knowledge of you to give them a boost of where the line should be drawn.

I am not here to push a result but to ask the others to do so better.
    @Gyrlander imo youre losing right now

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Aivion told me I was allowed to post as well, so im going to.

I started out the game with a direct call out to MM because of his name being purple. His name being purple had already struck me as significant. I then asked Gyrlander that similar question because I dont know that person and was gauging how willing they were to answering a question (even a silly one). I actually dont think i responded to Gyrlanders original answer.

The other players had already posted and for those that did not post yet, StealthBomber-Numbertwo-Distorted-Kenny,etc.
    I already had an interesting discussion to focus on considering Mikes very weak early game posts, which I used to get reactions and insight from other players.
    Day one opening of an Sfm with a collection of new players was guaranteed to get me hitting players early and often with all sorts of questions.
    You have never known me to wait before opening up with a strategy (dumb or otherwise).
    I believe you, Slaol, have looked a little to deep into the early interactions between MM, myself, and Gyrlander (as a bridge point for buddying analysis)
    MM may have been the FIRST person I directly spoke to but he was not:
    • The player i spoke to most often
    • The player I spoke to most nicely
    • The player I spoke to the most harsh
    • The player I asked reactions from the most

3. ISO #1353

Day one opening of an Sfm with a collection of new players was guaranteed to get me hitting players early and often with all sorts of questions.
    You have never known me to wait before opening up with a strategy (dumb or otherwise).
    I believe you, Slaol, have looked a little to deep into the early interactions between MM, myself, and Gyrlander (as a bridge point for buddying analysis)
    MM may have been the FIRST person I directly spoke to but he was not:
    • The player i spoke to most often
    • The player I spoke to most nicely
    • The player I spoke to the most harsh
    • The player I asked reactions from the most
    Who were these players.

I saw more in my read, it is merely a starting point for analysis among the other trends people can see.

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    For the other, often weaker, player primarily. Though it often looks good for you no matter what they flip.
    Just wanted clarification.
    I read this as your original intention but could have been misinterpreted.

Damus, please read my lack of bias here. I plan on challenging both sides of the argument made by both Blinkskater and Gyrlander. I am merely diving into my more extensive knowledge of you to give them a boost of where the line should be drawn.

I fully understand. However I directly responded to you simply because you put the most out on the table directly.
    Also its literally never dull to speak with you. Even when you are just listening to me being stupid over baby.

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

I am super flattered of your description of my play.
    (By which I mean the area of guidance you are directing people to read me)
    I definitely seem to have less of an opinion of myself than you do of me.

9. ISO #1359

I am super flattered of your description of my play.
    (By which I mean the area of guidance you are directing people to read me)
    I definitely seem to have less of an opinion of myself than you do of me.
    As is standard

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If I had not knew that I was town and with the mentality a townsperson like myself has I gave sufficient answers and input. There's no reason a scum would try to get that much out of me to find my alignment because scum would already know my alignment.
    I was already in the hot seat and Red as scum by many players and felt he really applied the pressure to me. He wanted to know my alignment that's why he did this. I didn't want to let town down. I didn't want to let myself down, because I wasn't easy Miss Lynch at that point so the pressure that he put on me lit a fire in me. I know I approved through meta that I was town. But I still had a lot of Skeptics, mr. Graves inspired me to get in touch with my town self and show everybody else that I was town, there's no reason for us to come to do this because after my little talk with him, I went from being like the number one scum red person to one of the top town red people. No reason for a scum to do that.

I do actually have a more town read on blinkskater which I have based off of
    • Willingness to respond to pressure
    • Forthcoming in answers asked of him
    • interactions with players FOSing him
    • Posts are one dimensional without seemingly ulterior motive

11. ISO #1361

As is standard
    We have a small amount of downtime before it seems blink and Gyrlander come back.
    What do you make of this trial mechanic and is it enjoyable?

I think its super intriguing and clears up a lot of potential clutter when FOSing and determining a lynch on selected players. It also forces two random'd players to bring both sides of the age old argument to the table for group view.

12. ISO #1362

I actually havent thought about it TOO far, but i think i am a PERFECT judge for it. I understand my role in FMs as basically a character in a play, so rather than shoving down previous reads im allowing the attorneys to do so.

I suppose judgement of how good it is will need to come after the game

13. ISO #1363

@blinkskater and @Gyrlander

Id advise you to pursue the following steps.
    1: determine the sort of things i mentioned as what to look for in Damus
    2: ask Damus to further explain on those things
    3: grill his responses (prosocutor), and support the responses (defense)

14. ISO #1364

I actually havent thought about it TOO far, but i think i am a PERFECT judge for it. I understand my role in FMs as basically a character in a play, so rather than shoving down previous reads im allowing the attorneys to do so.

I suppose judgement of how good it is will need to come after the game
    Dead ass not even shocked you got selected as judge.

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

@blinkskater and @Gyrlander

Id advise you to pursue the following steps.
    1: determine the sort of things i mentioned as what to look for in Damus
    2: ask Damus to further explain on those things
    3: grill his responses (prosocutor), and support the responses (defense)
    I have another step to reveal at the completion of the 3

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Basically what it comes down to. I was an easy Miss Lynch. Damus further drilled into me, questioned me, prodded me to seek out answers. Again my main argument here is scum has no motivation or need to do that because they know I'm town already. They would probably just say something like no I really think blink is town. I don't see them putting in the work to actually figure out my alignment when they already know it.Damus ask good questions with alignment indicative answers, depending on how it is interpreted.

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

There's no relevance to who is losing and winning. The main reason Damus was voted up was because you said so. And the main reason I voted Damus was because of gut. So yeah, I can't use many arguments.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #1374

Basically what it comes down to. I was an easy Miss Lynch. Damus further drilled into me, questioned me, prodded me to seek out answers. Again my main argument here is scum has no motivation or need to do that because they know I'm town already. They would probably just say something like no I really think blink is town. I don't see them putting in the work to actually figure out my alignment when they already know it.Damus ask good questions with alignment indicative answers, depending on how it is interpreted.
    Yeah, but they are questions nonetheless.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Damus is the easy scapegoat here. Judge says this guy is scummy and doesn't say why. This creates the perfect opportunity for the scummy people to vote up Damus. And use the defense oh hey are judge wants him up for trial. MM's questioning of the judge in refusing to blindly follow him earns him Town points to be honest. I believe will have a few opportunistic scum who put damus high in they're scum reeds after our judge said that I will have to do the research though

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

ATTENTION SIRS!! MY NAME IS BAILIFF MIKE MEEKINS, AND I’VE BEEN INFORMED THAT THIS TRIAL MUST END! THERE’S REPORTS OF A POSSIBLE DISTURBANCE AND WE MUST ALL EVACUATE THE COURTROOM!!!!

S-S-SIRS! COME WITH MEEE!!

And with this, Judge Dredd has ordered for a brief recess, so that this disturbance can be looked into.

THIS TRIAL IS NOW IN RECESS! NO MORE POSTING IS TO BE MADE UNTIL STATED OTHERWISE! THE COURT SHOULD BE RECONVENING IN A COUPLE HOURS FROM NOW!
    PLEASE STAY TUNED!
    P.S NO MORE POSTING IN TRIAL CHAT AS WELL! THANK YOU!
    P.S THIS TRIAL SHOULD OF BEEN DELAYED ON THE 12 HOUR MARK BUT I HAD A LATE START THIS MORNING. REAL LIFE CAN BE A BUMMER SOMETIMES I APOLOGIZE!! =(
    Last edited by AIVION; November 20th, 2018 at 07:43 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

29. ISO #1379

TRIAL PHASE IS OVER!

Looks like the disturbance that was reported was something more sinister than what was imagined. While the court was in recess, there was another person present… plotting, scheming, and setting up his *present* he decided to give this courtroom.

Courtroom #3 was always the center of attention for all homicide cases in this city. This Courtroom has stood tall and proud for over 15 years of service to the law. Some of the biggest cases, and the strangest ones, were held within these very walls. What was something to splendor is now just an Ancient reminder of an age that we once believed in.

This is no more. For the Infamous Courtroom Bomber has struck this beautiful visage and almost everyone in it.

The bombing is over, and the lives of a few were now taken.

@Damus_Graves , who was the defendant in this trial, now lies dead. It turns out he was the Guilty Defendant, one of the true Masterminds behind the dark age of the law.

Alongside him, it seems the explosion has also taken the life of our beloved @blinkskater , who was just a simple Attorney of these courts.

The Courtroom Bomber cackled in glee from his spoils of war, and now was able to use the position he was in to acquire another Bomb to rig again for any trial that he pleases to hit.

The Dark age of the law is forever looming over this Court.

What will you do now?

INVESTIGATION PHASE 2 IS NOW IN PROGRESS!

It’s time for us to go out and search for clues as to who this Courtroom Bomber is, and, of course, who @Damus_Graves was working with in the string of murders that are taking place within the city.

Happy Investigating!

Innocent Attorneys:
    @MarshmallowMarshal
    @Mike
    @Gyrlander
    @Slaol - Our Honorable Judge
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16 - Replaced with @Frog
    @Kenny
    @blinkskater

Guilty Attorneys:
    @Damus_Graves Guilty Defendant: Died in a Bombing.
    @blinkskater Attorney: Died in a Bombing.

With the death of two players, the Condorcet voting will be as follows:

Example:

Spoiler : Cvote :
    Mike, Frog, Kenny, Distorted, Numbertwo, LightYagami, Gyrlander, MarshmallowMarshall, Magoroth, Voss,

You can still see the live voting taking place here: https://narrator.systeminplace.net/co...l?thread=43433

10 votes to hammer. <- votes to SKIP, not lynch. If you feel you want to skip day when all the votes are of a majorities consensus, you may vote to skip.

Investigative phase 2 Ends: (Again, subject to change depending on votes)

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by AIVION; November 20th, 2018 at 08:46 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

30. ISO #1380

LET THE INVESTIGATION PHASE COMMENCE! GOOD LUCK PEOPLES! =)

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

If Number 2 was not kidding did that mean Kenny was telling the truth also? And at MM why where you defending Dumas so hard? I have allot of questions now. Kenny and MM please explaine is all I am asking.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah, you think #2 is bomber as well? he got pushed at for being the next lynch then, boom =P
    He out right claimed it in jury chat

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    the inno voters in the trial chat were

Distorted, MM and someone else i don't remember.

The trial chat has been removed so i can't see it anymore
    I was the other person I innoed dumas becuse I beloved he was with as hard MM pushed. And did not think MM would push so hard if he was scum. Then when Sloal started marking statments I asked Avion to remove my vote. I am putting this out there so we can use all the facts .

45. ISO #1395

I was the other person I innoed dumas becuse I believed he was town with as hard MM pushed. And did not think MM would push so hard if he was scum. Then when Sloal started makeing statments I asked Avion to remove my vote. I am putting this out there so we can use all the facts .[/QUO

I hate posting on my phone

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i put my phone on offline mode and im able to access the chat now becouse it still hasn't updated.

Mike,Marshmallows and Distorted voted damus ''Innocent'

MM also Heavily defended Damus and discredited me for wanting to lynch him.
    Let me point out no one Guiltyed Dumas also. Voss is the only one who argued agent MM ( townced to Voss) I will admit I sided with MM. light just was all over the place. Light is light I am learning. I will say my lean is MM as scum mate at this time. And number 2 as bomber. The fact you knew for a fact there was a bomber is why I suspect you. When Voss looked like an insane pro atty with me as her target. And Kenny looked like one as Voss as his target. Made me think there was no bomber yet you insisted there was.

50. ISO #1400

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Let me point out no one Guiltyed Dumas also. Voss is the only one who argued agent MM ( townced to Voss) I will admit I sided with MM. light just was all over the place. Light is light I am learning. I will say my lean is MM as scum mate at this time. And number 2 as bomber. The fact you knew for a fact there was a bomber is why I suspect you. When Voss looked like an insane pro atty with me as her target. And Kenny looked like one as Voss as his target. Made me think there was no bomber yet you insisted there was.
    becouse i setup myself to be framed by a real bomber if there was one. I wanted him to bomb damus becouse i knew damus was a scum.

If i was the real bomber then why the hell would i say it in the trial chat?