1. ISO #3401
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

I have to admit Gyrlanders shit is hilarious

2. ISO #3402

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I put my vote back on banana because.
    1)my other vote was not serious, it was just to sheep with Sen.
    2)banana had just posted that he liked the votes currently if it was end of day. So I changed it.
    3)I didn't realise you voted him I though you was joking due to some sorta of spoiler troll post banana made
    4)banana is my big scum read, I don't have anyone else I can put a serious vote onto until I reread people.
    I have a theory because of 1). Perhaps SJ was planning to simply sheep Sen onto Banana, since Sen had been tunnelling Banana for a long time. That would have allowed SJ to "wash his hands" from the poor banana's blood. It's really strange to keep a "not serious" vote for so long when you say that "[you] don't have anyone else [you] can put a serious vote on until [you] reread people" in 4).

I say: off with SJ's head, at least from post #2943.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3403

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I do find it curious why Gry is defending SJ so hard when he said this:
    Valid (click the blue arrows to see the quote in the quote from Banana's post). It would seem Gyrlander is not a bad lynch at all, but not right now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #3404

5. ISO #3405
    Ganelon

Banana is not null by any means lol. His play makes perfect sense as Doc. And no sense as any other role apart from Jester King - and that’s if he knows his alignment, which he couldn’t have known on d1

6. ISO #3406

"You're gonna get us killed, or worse, EXPELLED"
    Not game related, more like an inside joke:
    @Ganelon does that remind you of someone ;)

7. ISO #3407

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Come on MM I already explained lynching null > town 1389213821908312 times.
    So you have no scumreads whatsoever, only townreads and nullreads? If you do actually have scumreads, then why would not care about who dies between SJ and people who are actual scumreads to you?

8. ISO #3408

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So you have no scumreads whatsoever, only townreads and nullreads? If you do actually have scumreads, then why would not care about who dies between SJ and people who are actual scumreads to you?
    I don't the end bye.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #3409
    Ganelon

Not game related, more like an inside joke:
    @Ganelon does that remind you of someone ;)
    Lmao is that an actual post that happened this game? If so it’s hilarious

10. ISO #3410

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Banana is not null by any means lol. His play makes perfect sense as Doc. And no sense as any other role apart from Jester King - and that’s if he knows his alignment, which he couldn’t have known on d1
    Explain me how his play makes perfect sense as Doc if he actually revealed his role during the troll massclaim he did D1.

11. ISO #3411
    Ganelon

I don't the end bye.
    You have no scunreads? Why have you made no attempt to have any? There’s quite the pile to choose from

12. ISO #3412
    Ganelon

Explain me how his play makes perfect sense as Doc if he actually revealed his role during the troll massclaim he did D1.
    He’s making himself scummy so he doesn’t get nightkilled. Frankly I can’t see a scum motivation behind what he’s doing. All he’s doing is discrediting himself... that’s not scum ever

13. ISO #3413

With the amount of people voting me, I might as well post this now. I wrote it on early D2, but hoped I wouldn't need to post it today for people to understand my lead on Light so that the killer wouldn't want to target me. Sadly, it looks like Light himself didn't understand it, since he's voting me... @Light_Yagami if you want me to say your role publicly, feel free to ask for it.

I hardclaim Sleuth.

I have checked Renegade and Light_Yagami last night. My feedback was that they are both Insane, one of them being the Asylum Counsellor and the other being [REDACTED] (if he wants to claim, he can do it himself). Since Renegade flipped, I could know that my feedback was very likely right (it's really unlikely to have one piece of sleuth feedback be true if you're Insane). I then sent (on D2) a request to the host so that my two targets of last night would know that they are of the same alignment (which results in Light getting the confirmation of it alone, since Renegade is dead).

I will win with town, and have been playing as if I had been pure green town for all game, for three reasons:
    - I prefer town to scum, and anyone who knows me even just a bit can confirm that.
    - If I had been a Lunatic, there was the possibility I would be town, so I had to work for town. And in the event I'd be scum, I would have some towncred. I know I'm not one because Light got my feedback telling him that he's of Renegade's alignment.
    - The Sleuth role is infinitely more beneficial to Town than to scum, and only needs to survive, so it can be protected by townies and help them greatly.

An additional reason now would be that I fear the killer, and since I just need to survive, it's not so great if there's someone killing every night.

I only need some form of protection at night. With the amount of protective claims, that shouldn't be an issue, eh?

14. ISO #3414

Lmao is that an actual post that happened this game? If so it’s hilarious
    Lol that's from Harry Potter, one of the few things I actually remember from it because it's great

15. ISO #3415
    Ganelon

I actually buy this claim because you stated Banana was a neutral in a somewhat out of context fashion at some point.

16. ISO #3416

17. ISO #3417

I don't the end bye.
    Then you either are really lazy, or you are scum. It's not as if noone had posted this game, hm?

18. ISO #3418

With the amount of people voting me, I might as well post this now. I wrote it on early D2, but hoped I wouldn't need to post it today for people to understand my lead on Light so that the killer wouldn't want to target me. Sadly, it looks like Light himself didn't understand it, since he's voting me... @Light_Yagami if you want me to say your role publicly, feel free to ask for it.

I hardclaim Sleuth.

I have checked Renegade and Light_Yagami last night. My feedback was that they are both Insane, one of them being the Asylum Counsellor and the other being [REDACTED] (if he wants to claim, he can do it himself). Since Renegade flipped, I could know that my feedback was very likely right (it's really unlikely to have one piece of sleuth feedback be true if you're Insane). I then sent (on D2) a request to the host so that my two targets of last night would know that they are of the same alignment (which results in Light getting the confirmation of it alone, since Renegade is dead).

I will win with town, and have been playing as if I had been pure green town for all game, for three reasons:
    - I prefer town to scum, and anyone who knows me even just a bit can confirm that.
    - If I had been a Lunatic, there was the possibility I would be town, so I had to work for town. And in the event I'd be scum, I would have some towncred. I know I'm not one because Light got my feedback telling him that he's of Renegade's alignment.
    - The Sleuth role is infinitely more beneficial to Town than to scum, and only needs to survive, so it can be protected by townies and help them greatly.

An additional reason now would be that I fear the killer, and since I just need to survive, it's not so great if there's someone killing every night.

I only need some form of protection at night. With the amount of protective claims, that shouldn't be an issue, eh?
    He's Bus Driver mate. We know.

19. ISO #3419

He’s making himself scummy so he doesn’t get nightkilled. Frankly I can’t see a scum motivation behind what he’s doing. All he’s doing is discrediting himself... that’s not scum ever
    He could have been shot by Vigilante. Plus there aren't much directed Night Kills in this setup so that isn't very clear.

20. ISO #3420

21. ISO #3421
    Ganelon

I didn’t want to have to bring this up bc I’d rather banana himself said it but you’ll notice Banana didn’t want to vote Frinckles. I’m supremely confident he believed that frinckles was town and trolling (I.e. what he is doing), which would explain his willingness to die for Frinckles. In fact he said something to that account - he didn’t want to explain why he’d be willing to die instead of Frinckles but that he wanted to WIFOM the duck out of the game

22. ISO #3422

I didn’t want to have to bring this up bc I’d rather banana himself said it but you’ll notice Banana didn’t want to vote Frinckles. I’m supremely confident he believed that frinckles was town and trolling (I.e. what he is doing), which would explain his willingness to die for Frinckles. In fact he said something to that account - he didn’t want to explain why he’d be willing to die instead of Frinckles but that he wanted to WIFOM the duck out of the game
    Pathetic. Sacrificing yourself (WHICH YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOWN) for someone you're not sure is Town (and actually flipped scum kappa). Still, he hasn't responded to my post so we shouldn't speculate.

A ye, I k I sme o to t exe of sing elf f ton re bt th bee I sid ine. na ha sh t in a oth es.

23. ISO #3423
    Ganelon

Uh... what langauge is that?

24. ISO #3424
    Ganelon

Btw I think someone is lying because there’s no way literally zero people are lunatics. It just doesn’t happen.

25. ISO #3425

26. ISO #3426

He's Bus Driver mate. We know.
    Oh. Well, that's what my feedback said, so I confirm him :P you can also see I wrote that "he wasn't lunatic" when he confirmed he was visiting two people. So, I haven't read much, but I assume I was bussed, since I recieved the "visited" feedback and since he was so adamant to ask me if I had been visited.
    @Light_Yagami unvote me >=| I'm literally confirmed and I'm helping the Town, notably by confirming your ungrateful ass lol

27. ISO #3427

Oh. Well, that's what my feedback said, so I confirm him :P you can also see I wrote that "he wasn't lunatic" when he confirmed he was visiting two people. So, I haven't read much, but I assume I was bussed, since I recieved the "visited" feedback and since he was so adamant to ask me if I had been visited.
    @Light_Yagami unvote me >=| I'm literally confirmed and I'm helping the Town, notably by confirming your ungrateful ass lol
    Not Ungrateful
    -vote unvote

28. ISO #3428

Btw I think someone is lying because there’s no way literally zero people are lunatics. It just doesn’t happen.
    Probably, indeed. Outside of Light and myself mutually confirming our roles, is there anyone who's excluded from being a Lunatic? I don't think so, but I could have missed it.

29. ISO #3429

Spoiler : explaination :

I hardclaim Sleuth.

@Sen @secondpassing Sorry for mass pinging, but dying isn't exactly in my plans :P please unvote.

Also Light, my messages implied in a way that is painfully obvious to someone who has the feedback that I was the Sleuth confirming you that you were town like Renegade. Did you seriously not understand lol?

30. ISO #3430

@Sen @secondpassing Sorry for mass pinging, but dying isn't exactly in my plans :P please unvote.

Also Light, my messages implied in a way that is painfully obvious to someone who has the feedback that I was the Sleuth confirming you that you were town like Renegade. Did you seriously not understand lol?
    IDK.. Man IDK.. Im Just Waking Up..

31. ISO #3431

That's not my playstyle.
    Right, being so lazy isn't your style... but not committing to original scumreads and pushes? That's more like it, hm?

32. ISO #3432

Pathetic. Sacrificing yourself (WHICH YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOWN) for someone you're not sure is Town (and actually flipped scum kappa). Still, he hasn't responded to my post so we shouldn't speculate.

A ye, I k I sme o to t exe of sing elf f ton re bt th bee I sid ine. na ha sh t in a oth es.
    GYR IS OPN WLF ING !!!

what is that supposed to be though lol

33. ISO #3433

34. ISO #3434

Yzb25: - no feedback / ??

Varcron: - no feedback / Bodyguard, visited Banana

Ganelon - no feedback / Escort, roleblocked Varcron

Secondpassing - no feedback / Vigilante, shot renegade

Banana - Doctor, healed Yzb25

Ceko - Sheriff, visited Ganelon and got Insane feedback

Sen - Investigator, visited himself

SuperJack - ??

MM - Sleuth, visited renegade and Light. Received Asylum Counselor & Bus Driver

Gyrlander - Was visited at night / ??

Light - Bus Driver, bussed MM and Sen

@deathworlds Can you have more than 1 "Your cell was visited last night" feedback in the same night?
    @BananaCucho Did you get any feedback?
    @Light_Yagami Did you get the "Your cell was visited last night" feedback?
    @Sen Did you get the "Your cell was visited last night" feedback?
    @SuperJack @yzb25 Between you two, who visited me?

35. ISO #3435

Right, being so lazy isn't your style... but not committing to original scumreads and pushes? That's more like it, hm?
    I commit to protecting your ass. That has happened in many games YOU SLUT.

36. ISO #3436

37. ISO #3437

38. ISO #3438

@BananaCucho Why didn't you vote Frinckles when you were about to get lynched. You would have had a chance to save yourself (in case Sen didn't switch his vote / I changed to you, etc.).
    One of two things is true:

1) I am jester king and wanted to die. If this scenario is true, you have no reason to lynch me. Let me exist, maybe the neutral scum thinks I'm jester king, maybe they think I'm doctor. Theres 4 further scenarios here.

a) They think Im jester but Im doc. They dont attack me. I'm allowed to heal all day every day

b) They think Im doc and Im doc. Im eventually attacked, and killed. No harm no foul, you see me flip doctor and analyze my stances finally.

c) They think Im jester king and im jester king. I exist til the end game. Maybe I live. Maybe I die. You probably eventually lynch me. Treecko shrieks in delight for being right.

d) they think Im doc and Im jester king. They attack me. I die. You laugh all day about how I almost won by 1 last second vote but now I lose alone.

Now lets consider the other thing that could be true:

2) I am doc. I scumread Pringles but as the lynch got closer to the end I genuinely felt doubt in that scumread due to the reactions I was seeing from him. I express this doubt. I do everything in my power to shift the votes off of what I view as a mislynch onto another person that isnt Pringles and that isnt Banana. I figure if it has to come down to the 2 of us Id rather die, because my role is to SAVE ANOTHER TOWN PLAYER. My action is at night, but THAT IS MY ACTUAL LITERAL JOB. So I'm willing to die to sacrifice myself to save what I viewed as a town player. I was wrong - because either MY TOWN GAME IS SHIT AND IM BAD AT READING PEOPLE AND MY DAY 1 READS IN PARTICULAR ARE ALWAYS BAD - or perhaps Pringles got a green rolecard and didnt know he was scum - in that instance my read was RIGHT. But we dont know. But thats why I did it. I was fulfilling my role.

There is no scenario 3) banana is neutral evil. I would have lost on being lynched. You could argue that I gambled and that my gamble paid off - but bro thats literally a gamethrow to taunt without voting Pringles if I was neutral evil as my death instantly puts this game into a L for me. So if you're willing to believe I'd gamethrow, something I've NEVER done in forum mafia (with an extensive i dunno like 50+ game career?) then by all means believe I'm evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

39. ISO #3439

40. ISO #3440

Yzb25: - no feedback / ??

Varcron: - no feedback / Bodyguard, visited Banana

Ganelon - no feedback / Escort, roleblocked Varcron

Secondpassing - no feedback / Vigilante, shot renegade

Banana - Doctor, healed Yzb25

Ceko - Sheriff, visited Ganelon and got Insane feedback

Sen - Investigator, visited himself

SuperJack - ??

MM - Sleuth, visited renegade and Light. Received Asylum Counselor & Bus Driver

Gyrlander - Was visited at night / ??

Light - Bus Driver, bussed MM and Sen

@deathworlds Can you have more than 1 "Your cell was visited last night" feedback in the same night?
    @BananaCucho Did you get any feedback?
    @Light_Yagami Did you get the "Your cell was visited last night" feedback?
    @Sen Did you get the "Your cell was visited last night" feedback?
    @SuperJack @yzb25 Between you two, who visited me?
    Stop @ing me and making me click a few things to get rid of that (1). Ive read every post in this game except the first few pages that didnt have the glory of banana on them

I also already answered this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

41. ISO #3441

One of two things is true:

1) I am jester king and wanted to die. If this scenario is true, you have no reason to lynch me. Let me exist, maybe the neutral scum thinks I'm jester king, maybe they think I'm doctor. Theres 4 further scenarios here.

a) They think Im jester but Im doc. They dont attack me. I'm allowed to heal all day every day

b) They think Im doc and Im doc. Im eventually attacked, and killed. No harm no foul, you see me flip doctor and analyze my stances finally.

c) They think Im jester king and im jester king. I exist til the end game. Maybe I live. Maybe I die. You probably eventually lynch me. Treecko shrieks in delight for being right.

d) they think Im doc and Im jester king. They attack me. I die. You laugh all day about how I almost won by 1 last second vote but now I lose alone.

Now lets consider the other thing that could be true:

2) I am doc. I scumread Pringles but as the lynch got closer to the end I genuinely felt doubt in that scumread due to the reactions I was seeing from him. I express this doubt. I do everything in my power to shift the votes off of what I view as a mislynch onto another person that isnt Pringles and that isnt Banana. I figure if it has to come down to the 2 of us Id rather die, because my role is to SAVE ANOTHER TOWN PLAYER. My action is at night, but THAT IS MY ACTUAL LITERAL JOB. So I'm willing to die to sacrifice myself to save what I viewed as a town player. I was wrong - because either MY TOWN GAME IS SHIT AND IM BAD AT READING PEOPLE AND MY DAY 1 READS IN PARTICULAR ARE ALWAYS BAD - or perhaps Pringles got a green rolecard and didnt know he was scum - in that instance my read was RIGHT. But we dont know. But thats why I did it. I was fulfilling my role.

There is no scenario 3) banana is neutral evil. I would have lost on being lynched. You could argue that I gambled and that my gamble paid off - but bro thats literally a gamethrow to taunt without voting Pringles if I was neutral evil as my death instantly puts this game into a L for me. So if you're willing to believe I'd gamethrow, something I've NEVER done in forum mafia (with an extensive i dunno like 50+ game career?) then by all means believe I'm evil.
    You apparently are not aware that Jester King can jesterfy players and fuck the town completely?

42. ISO #3442

Stop @ing me and making me click a few things to get rid of that (1). Ive read every post in this game except the first few pages that didnt have the glory of banana on them

I also already answered this.
    If I ask you again it's because I forgot and I want to have it in a simple post. Mind answering me?

43. ISO #3443

44. ISO #3444

45. ISO #3445

46. ISO #3446

47. ISO #3447

48. ISO #3448

49. ISO #3449

50. ISO #3450