S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 3518
  1. ISO #2751

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

The two terms are interchangeable? but I guess it was due to mike referring to citizens as "VTs" when he flipped ZZorange? They are called citizens in the setup though so it's technically inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mod Kill
    ZZorange has been mod killed he was VT derailing the game and Throwing as town. There is no reason for ZZorange to make the posts he has made. He has not tryed. I know this is a flipless setup but his Claims are way beyond what his slot would do and makeing it unsolvable for the rest of town.
    Not sure TBH. I usually refer to them as citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I actually buy this.

When I got my role I was confused at what VT was and got nervous because I thought it was VigilanTe or something.
    You haven't pushed for anyone this game. The only time you got your hackles up was when I voted Banana at the start of day 1.

8. ISO #2758

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Current VCA:

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing

This train is absolutely awful. S-FM Magoroth's vote is extremely bad, and I'm moving him out of my towncore just for that. Auwt has given awful reasons for voting Light all game. Yuesford is tunneled on Light and ZZorange is voting Light because Light is voting his friend.
    These are competing wagons. I think town are on both of these.
    This wagon has too much resistance.
    I'm gonna re-analyze this VCA analysis. Here's the same VCA without the colors:

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing

Town was probably heavily split during day 1 EoD. I'm pretty sure that Auwt was town. We know for a fact that blink, Varcron, ZZorange, and Magoroth were all town. It's possible that Stealth is scum, but right now I have a pretty strong townread on Stealth. In conclusion, I think that everyone who Yuesford, Martin, and Light were town.

Everyone I think could be scum voted Wrath and Auwt.

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=30619" target="_blank">Light_Yagami</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

Why did you unvote? I thought you wanted to lynch Stealth the most for today.
    Well He Still Has Work To Do But.. Im Taking A Break Right Now.... PPL Almost Never Listen To Me Its Cool.. IDK WTF Im Talking About.. Maybe Im Just A Little Unwell At The Moment..

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

I actually buy this.

When I got my role I was confused at what VT was and got nervous because I thought it was VigilanTe or something.
    I don't buy this. You've been around long enough to know what VT stands for

17. ISO #2767

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don't buy this. You've been around long enough to know what VT stands for
    When I Got My Role I Actually Thought It Was The Same Thing Not Defending Him But I Asked For Clarification But Figured It Out.. It Means Basic Bitch Town AKA Citizin

18. ISO #2768

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No fucking way! I didn't realize you posted the sequel to one of my favorite Youtube videos. <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10111" target="_blank">BananaCucho</a>

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    When I Got My Role I Actually Thought It Was The Same Thing Not Defending Him But I Asked For Clarification But Figured It Out.. It Means Basic Bitch Town AKA Citizin
    I can buy that from you. I can't buy that from Renegade.

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

So THAT'S why you unvoted. You and Stealth got the same PM!

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

No fucking way! I didn't realize you posted the sequel to one of my favorite Youtube videos. <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10111" target="_blank">BananaCucho</a>
    What is this awful formatting.
    @aamirus I demote you

25. ISO #2775

Legit We Need Role Call Now.. From My POV..
    Pretty sure that the cop was varcron and that I have a good idea of where the doctor is.

26. ISO #2776

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

Huh? Just be straight with me here.
    @Light_Yagami I just want to make sure you won't vote Stealth today.

Also, you realize that Stealth isn't the only one who townreads you based on your town meta. Blink used his meta on you to say this post from you on day 1 was 100% townie:

Its Good Because, I Am Town And That Will Be Something The Rest Of Town Can Use.. Unfortunately With Me Dead Today The Invest Assuming We Still Have One.. Cant Use Me As A Bases For Comparing Others 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is 100% town Yagami here.
    Stealth, blink, and now MM all townread you Light. Blink was confirmed town, Stealth is most likely a VT based on recent comments he made, and MM is spew town FMPOV.

31. ISO #2781

Avoid angleshooting please
    Okay. @Light_Yagami don't reply to this:

Also, you realize that Stealth isn't the only one who townreads you based on your town meta. Blink used his meta on you to say this post from you on day 1 was 100% townie:

Stealth, blink, and now MM all townread you Light. Blink was confirmed town, Stealth is most likely a VT based on recent comments he made, and MM is spew town FMPOV.
    I already got the information I needed.

32. ISO #2782

Then Its Renegade

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

As I Said Day One Its Because Yues Said Chooo Chooo All On The Train AKA Lynch Train.. Hence, Thats A Huge Red Flag Of Mine..

Also Im Suspicious Of Damn Near Everyone Right Now.. Even Ceko.. With Their Color Coded Words All Game.. Just Saiyan..

THOSE ARE NOT REASONS ;-;
    If you're town and Stealth is not the last remaining scum, which I sadly believe is possible, you're probably letting scum!Renegade win here. My brain tells me to lynch you tomorrow for still having reads based on "he colors his posts!" and similar nonsense, but my heart tells me you may be doing this genuinely. Please make things easier!!
    Spoiler : image :
    Rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

THOSE ARE NOT REASONS ;-;
    If you're town and Stealth is not the last remaining scum, which I sadly believe is possible, you're probably letting scum!Renegade win here. My brain tells me to lynch you tomorrow for still having reads based on "he colors his posts!" and similar nonsense, but my heart tells me you may be doing this genuinely. Please make things easier!!

Rofl
    I love 95% of Light's sense of humor in this thread ^^

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

So hard to find the motivation to post right now. Lets see what I can do since theres a lot of people viewing thread.

The blink vote yesterday was purely out of frustration, I recognize that was a shitty play. Hence why I moved votes to Funny Thing, who I still think was town.

I think killing blink was a bad move that was really lucky for the scum team because of how much I'm really not feeling this game anymore.

I still think my death is probably better here than Yagamis. I don't want to try to move this train too much because me not being here will narrow down the pool a bit, assuming the game doesn't end outright automatically. Kinda nuts that we don't appear to have a cop nor doctor at this stage in the game. Doc would've logically protected blink. I bet we lost cop n1 when Varcron died.
    We should indeed assume there's no cop anymore, because a cop not giving info by now is just trolling.

Also, FT/Stealth/Light team makes little sense due to the lack of double kills, so you have that point going for you.

About your post against Renegade... yeah, I must admit I have the feeling he has consistently been opportunistic this game. But then again, I got the same feeling about you when you posted that "I wanted to lynch that clown since day 1" or something like that about Yuesford.
    I AM CONFUSED
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

What Would You Think If I Voted You?
    I'd think you're stupid because if you think I'm scum, then you'd have to think that Stealth is my teammate.

However, who would the third scum be? It can't be Banana. Banana discredited Stealth and I towards the end of day 1. I pushed heavily for a Martin lynch on day 2, so I can't be scum with Martin. Bussing is practically suicide for mafia in this setup if all three mafia were alive. If you want to argue that only two mafia were alive on day 2, remember that I led Auwt's lynch.

41. ISO #2791

About the "VT" discussion: VT stands for Vanilla Townie, which means Citizen. And knowing or not knowing this is absolutely meaningless when it comes to alignments, what are you on about guys lol??

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    We should indeed assume there's no cop anymore, because a cop not giving info by now is just trolling.

Also, FT/Stealth/Light team makes little sense due to the lack of double kills, so you have that point going for you.

About your post against Renegade... yeah, I must admit I have the feeling he has consistently been opportunistic this game. But then again, I got the same feeling about you when you posted that "I wanted to lynch that clown since day 1" or something like that about Yuesford.
    I AM CONFUSED
    But I have wanted to lynch that clown since day 1!

I really do think they are both scum. I don't care what order they die in.

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

Absolutely not.

Yuesford is 95% town.
    Can you give me a "why" on that because FMPOV he's done nothing but troll and sheep blink

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

DAY 1 RECAP:
    (It's very disorganized, but this will show you my thought process while I was re-reading day 1.)

Stealth and blink were the biggest advocates against an Auwt lynch. Blink is confirmed town, and Stealth is probably town because he mind-melded with blink about Auwt.

Banana discredited Stealth, Wrath, Auwt, my reads on Wrath and Stealth (Stealth and Wrath should be town by association), and me.

Martin scumread Wrath too:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    its more of a matter of that I don't think Light should be the deletion today and I don't care for the competing wagons other than I would've preferred wrath earlier
    Banana and Martin were the only two people who voted Wrath at the VCA I posted below. Then, they both switched to Auwt in the last minutes of day 1.

Banana didn't interact at all with blink, Martin, or FT. Banana mentioned he didn't like Renegade, but that was only in two posts.

Magoroth voted Light at EoD.

Possible scumteams:

Banana/FT/Renegade
    Banana/Martin/Renegade
    Banana/Light/Martin:

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing

guess I'll move for Light's sake

-vote Yuesford
    Martin looked like he was protecting Light here.

~~~

you are my lead m8

i don't get why you (or anyone agrees with) are pushing me with what really feels like some sort of gimmick performance that's now desperately relying on thin facts rather than any substance
    Wrath's vote on Martin wasn't gimmicky at all. +scumpoints for Martin

~~~

Banana, Martin, and FT all put me in their towncore. I'm pretty sure that Banana was scum. However, I doubted ever since day 2 that Martin and FT could both be scum. My theory was right, because the game hasn't ended after FT's lynch. In the end, I think that one person between Martin and FT were scum.

Basically, the scumteam is Banana+FT+some other person or Banana+Martin+some other person. Right now, I think that "other person" is Renegade or Stealth.

~~~

This is 100% town Yagami here.
    I agree with blink here. I strongly suggest town follows the quote chain to see which post blink was responding to.

~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    all u said to him was to give reads but i asked you twice if i gave you reads and you said no so why not vote me
    I don't think scum!FT would insist this much for Wrath to ask him for his reads.

~~~

Post #969
    @Light_Yagami are you still convinced Yues is scum?

Would you switch over to Martin to save your own skin?
    Ooh, this could get interesting.

he's trolling or whatever

I don't care for his slot other than I don't have any positive signs on them

would prefer them dying over light
    Martin doesn't want Light lynched! Now see what Light says immediately after:

Id Be Willing To Switch To Awut Or ZZ At This Junction..
    Interesting, because we all know ZZ was town and are pretty certain that Auwt was town.

Auwt is an option now to save Justice
    Was Banana telling his scummate Martin to save scum!Yagami by voting Auwt?!?

Also, Banana constantly calling Light "Justice" is from an FM called Third-Line Butterfly. A Justice is very similar to the Parity Cop. I think Banana called Light "Justice" because scum!Banana was hunting for PR's without making it look obvious. @Light_Yagami

If Banana used Light as a target for his PR-hunting, then Light must be town.

So policy lynch on Yues?
    Blink called Martin out here for a scummy inconsistency.

~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    and you are afraid voting auwt now would make you look like an ass right
    We already know that FT and Martin can't be a scum team, but here's a post that proves that anyways. FT was criticizing Martin in this post.

~~~

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Stealthbomber16, MartinGG99
    Auwt (6 [L-93]):
    Varcron, theoneceko, WrathCyber, BananaCucho, Renegade, Funny Thing
    Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    blinkskater

-vote Auwt
    Desperate attempt by Martin to get himself townread?

~~~

In case someone wants to argue that Auwt was scum, I'm going to say that even I thought Auwt could be town at EoD. Check the bolded and underlined text in the following two quotes. They show me starting to doubt my scumread on Auwt:

I'm tin-foiling, but Auwt may be self-aware scum who doesn't want to interact with the two highest posters, who at the time were Banana and I. Also, Auwt is sounding a lot like ZZOrange. Interestingly, ZZOrange had nothing to say about Auwt, but that could be because ZZOrange isn't reading the thread.

I read ISO's for Wrath and Yuesford, which led me to change my scumread on them. However, reading Auwt's ISO only solidified my scumread on him. Do what you want with this information from the player who's trying more than anyone else to game-solve.
    I see this as super-hesitant scum!Auwt. Even though this is a flipless setup, he wouldn't want to be implicated for lynching a town. Now that I say this, it doesn't really make sense.

Well, we have to pick a lane, right? We've the lowest chance of lynching a scum today. That's okay, though. If we mess up, we have a higher chance of regrouping on day 2. I'll only start to freak out if we mislynch twice.
    I sounded certain on my Auwt scumread here because I wanted to "pick a lane," which I said soon after.
    I jumped from wanting to lynch Wrath to wanting to lynch Yuesford to wanting to lynch Auwt. Considering the first two are almost certainly town, it's cruel to blame me for finally settling on Auwt, even though Auwt was also town. I don't think anyone actually will though.

~~~

I actually wouldn't be opposed to that lol
    Banana saying he's fine with lynching blink.

~~~

If Velcro isn't killed tonight I will be severely disappointed by the mafia team for failing to meme this into existence
    Am I the only one who doesn't like how Banana said "by"? It just sounds like Banana was signalling to his team to shoot Varcron tonight.

Actually makes sense now why we haven't put up 3 different people to claim. That's what we were missing, the claim lol
    ALERT ALERT! BANANA IS PR-HUNTING.

~~~

Why is ren in your town core ceko
    Let it be known I wish to revisit ren tomorrow and possibly revisit blink if he continues to do nothing but sheep
    Stealth has shown suspicion of Renegade since day 1. I like how Stealth made these posts during the last minutes of day 1, when everyone decided that Auwt should be lynched.

49. ISO #2799

I've been reading Renegade's ISO and every post looks like it's meant to adapt to the situation instead of being meant to fight the scum. The only exception was this post...
    Yuesford is literally spewed town by Sb16 and Yagami wanting to lynch him all game but never pulling the trigger because Funny has Yues in his pocket like SB16 had me in his. I got out of SB16's pocket because it stunk like bull crap. Yuesford literally called out the two scum at the start of the game correctly, and show so much frustration at the fact nobody else see's it. Looking back it's obvious ASF and I apologize to YUES for allowing SB16 to literally pocket me like I was his prison bitch.

Post 2369
    ....but then I realized he only quoted Blink XD. He also wanted to follow Blink's plan hard early on and tried to steer the thread into doing exactly that, no matter the flaws in the plan, which he has refused to address.

-vote Renegade

You are literally all scummy lol, except for Ceko. Light is just extremely weird. Stealth is... I don't know anymore. But Renegade has nothing going for him at this point.

50. ISO #2800

DAY 1 RECAP:
    (It's very disorganized, but this will show you my thought process while I was re-reading day 1.)

Stealth and blink were the biggest advocates against an Auwt lynch. Blink is confirmed town, and Stealth is probably town because he mind-melded with blink about Auwt.

Banana discredited Stealth, Wrath, Auwt, my reads on Wrath and Stealth (Stealth and Wrath should be town by association), and me.

Martin scumread Wrath too:

Banana and Martin were the only two people who voted Wrath at the VCA I posted below. Then, they both switched to Auwt in the last minutes of day 1.

Banana didn't interact at all with blink, Martin, or FT. Banana mentioned he didn't like Renegade, but that was only in two posts.

Magoroth voted Light at EoD.

Possible scumteams:

Banana/FT/Renegade
    Banana/Martin/Renegade
    Banana/Light/Martin:

Martin looked like he was protecting Light here.

~~~

Wrath's vote on Martin wasn't gimmicky at all. +scumpoints for Martin

~~~

Banana, Martin, and FT all put me in their towncore. I'm pretty sure that Banana was scum. However, I doubted ever since day 2 that Martin and FT could both be scum. My theory was right, because the game hasn't ended after FT's lynch. In the end, I think that one person between Martin and FT were scum.

Basically, the scumteam is Banana+FT+some other person or Banana+Martin+some other person. Right now, I think that "other person" is Renegade or Stealth.

~~~

I agree with blink here. I strongly suggest town follows the quote chain to see which post blink was responding to.

~~~

I don't think scum!FT would insist this much for Wrath to ask him for his reads.

~~~

Post #969

Ooh, this could get interesting.

Martin doesn't want Light lynched! Now see what Light says immediately after:

Interesting, because we all know ZZ was town and are pretty certain that Auwt was town.

Was Banana telling his scummate Martin to save scum!Yagami by voting Auwt?!?

Also, Banana constantly calling Light "Justice" is from an FM called Third-Line Butterfly. A Justice is very similar to the Parity Cop. I think Banana called Light "Justice" because scum!Banana was hunting for PR's without making it look obvious. @Light_Yagami

If Banana used Light as a target for his PR-hunting, then Light must be town.

Blink called Martin out here for a scummy inconsistency.

~~~

We already know that FT and Martin can't be a scum team, but here's a post that proves that anyways. FT was criticizing Martin in this post.

~~~

Desperate attempt by Martin to get himself townread?

~~~

In case someone wants to argue that Auwt was scum, I'm going to say that even I thought Auwt could be town at EoD. Check the bolded and underlined text in the following two quotes. They show me starting to doubt my scumread on Auwt:

I sounded certain on my Auwt scumread here because I wanted to "pick a lane," which I said soon after.
    I jumped from wanting to lynch Wrath to wanting to lynch Yuesford to wanting to lynch Auwt. Considering the first two are almost certainly town, it's cruel to blame me for finally settling on Auwt, even though Auwt was also town. I don't think anyone actually will though.

~~~

Banana saying he's fine with lynching blink.

~~~

Am I the only one who doesn't like how Banana said "by"? It just sounds like Banana was signalling to his team to shoot Varcron tonight.

ALERT ALERT! BANANA IS PR-HUNTING.

~~~

Stealth has shown suspicion of Renegade since day 1. I like how Stealth made these posts during the last minutes of day 1, when everyone decided that Auwt should be lynched.
    This Is Town All Day From My POV.. Their Is No Universe Where Ill Vote Ceko