Account Name: paopan
    Account ID: 1-1839986
    In-Game Name: [watch list] paopan

Crimes Committed: griefing +racism +big spam

Your Account Name:herewegoagain

Summary: paopan is coroner

spam racist things antisemitism
    griefing:
    he spams for many days to lynch 1 (1 is sk) who is vigi..

gas the J even in lag box.....
    spam all the time
    and it's boring and make the game
    crap.

paopan griefing racism spam.SC2Replay
    yo bill ... ko-vid or nano started thru flue vaqs campaign 2019-2020
    https://ibb.co/F3dtrM4

2. ISO #2

Re: paopan spam abuse + griefing 1-1839986

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-11839986 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Just off a 2x Banlisting.

Player Offenses:

Severe griefing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Paopan-AMNESIAC-4

Game:

Setup: Paopan threatens to "Gas all the jews"
    Names: Names himself "[Watch List Paopan] in all caps.
    Roles: None.
    D1: Spams "I WILL GAS YOU ALL" all day and PMs similar to random people.
    N1: Sets a LW of "I WILL GAS YOU JEWS" repeated to fill up the entire LW.
    D2: 13(MAYOR) and 14 (CORONER) are dead. 4(AMNESIAC) claims Invest and that he found the SERIAL KILLER as 1. And spams it, interspersing with threats of gassing again. Time ends, no lynch.
    N2: 4 remembers he was like 14 and becomes a CORONER.
    D3: 11(SHERIFF), 5(ENFORCER), 1(VIGILANTE), and 12(DOCTOR) are dead. This is more than half the town dead. More spam from 4 and claims of gassing.
    N3: 4 autopsies 1 and finds he shot 9 on N2, but 9 isn't dead. Good lead, really.
    D4: 8 (BODYGUARD) and 3 (VANGUARD) are dead. The town eliminates the SERIAL KILLER at 7.
    N4: 4 Autopsies 3(VANGUARD) and finds a number of visits. He also updates his LW that 9 is NI and likely DH. Good play.
    D5: 2(JAILOR) is dead. 4 tries to get them to hang 9(DRAGON HEAD), but his spam bites him, and 4 is put on trial instead. He gets pardoned 0-0 (LOL), but no further trials happen and the day ends.
    N5: 4 updates his LW, takes no autopsy that I can see, and is hit by the TRIAD.
    D6: 4 is dead. 10 (DETECTIVE) is put on trial despite Paopan confirming he was town in LW, and moves the game to SURVIVOR/DRAGON HEAD/ENFORCER. Triad collects the win.

Was the game result altered? Probably not. Even I was surprised by the extra ENFORCER which must've been an amnesiac at some point. The town could've lynched the Dragon Head earlier, true, but that would've left the SERIAL KILLER alive. and an Enforcer, so lynching the SK and dropping the per-night kills was the correct meta decision. It simply happened that between the remaining roles, it was still too late for any further town side lynchs.

Punishment:

4x Banlist

Additional Notes:

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; June 23rd, 2021 at 12:05 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I was banned from a report filed on May 23rd, 2021, 03:39 PM.

Then, after I got my ban lifted. I changed the way I played the game. But still, you recycled a report from May 21st, 2021, 01:54 PM and banned me again.

Is this power tripping or something?
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

5. ISO #5

I checked the replay. Sure, I spammed really hard when I was amnesiac. But I changed my tone when I became Coroner.

N3: 4 autopsies 1 and finds he shot 9 on N2, but 9 isn't dead. Good lead, really.

Umm yeah. I left it at my will duh. But I voted 7 cos 7 is also SUS (SK). But 9 is at my will so he's also caught in the game.

N4: 4 Autopsies 3(VANGUARD) and finds a number of visits. He also updates his LW that 9 is NI and likely DH. Good play.

4 is put on trial instead. He gets pardoned 0-0 (LOL)

You can never be pardoned if you're derailing the game just sayin.

4 is dead. 10 (DETECTIVE) is put on trial despite Paopan confirming he was town in LW, and moves the game to SURVIVOR/DRAGON HEAD/ENFORCER. Triad collects the win.

So where's the severe griefing here? I tried to carry town. I didn't do any actions before I die cos I knew it was already lost. Since you don't know how I play Arrow. Here's what how it is.

When I suspect someone (say 1) evil. Instead of telling town that 1 is evil. I'll just say 1 == host == shit save OR something like 1 is a retard.

You banned me for trying to carry town? It's not my fault this game doesn't have any vocal town aside from me.

The one who reported me was Jailor who executed 2/2 towns, and I found 3 evils. yet I'm the one who severely griefed? Nice.
    Last edited by Yuesford; June 25th, 2021 at 07:54 AM.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

6. ISO #6

Jesus christ I feel bad for my boy Paopan right now you guys didn't even do me this dirty. Arrow as you probably are aware this is a ban based off evidence that probably should have been included in the initial ban report. To instead include it now basically means the "offender" doesn't even have a chance to change his ways and you're re-banning him with nothing he can do about it. This is objectively a mod mistake here as it's essentially your job to compile the reports if there's more than one and by leaving one and then using it to extend a ban is gross incompetence. Luckily it's not too late to be the bigger person here and admit your mistake. Would mean a lot to the Mafia community to see a Mod fuck up, admit that fuck up and reverse their Error. Praying you do the right thing. (This post is relevant because this ban is not valid)

Also to those that may think "yeah but he did the crime he still should do the time"

Previous Offenses:

Just off a 2x Banlisting.

Implies that the banning mod here was unaware of the fact that they are banning off a report that was filed 2 days prior to the report that triggered the first ban, because if they were aware then they would knowingly have held on to this report, waited and then acted on it to extend the ban. Which would be an extremely scummy thing to do. Luckily I don't believe the mods are that mask off to openly say they were targetting Paopan here and as usual it's just another one of the many cases of mod incompetence.
    Last edited by ZZorange; June 25th, 2021 at 01:08 PM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Usual stuff, playin mafia, PCP, and laughing at mod incompetence targeted at the undesirables. Nothing new.
    Oh you still Mafia?
    What is PCP?
    Yah. Hilarious that peeps really need a spanking to realise racism is wrong. I'm glad to see you're using your ability and time wisely, defending those folk of the sc2 Mafia mod community who have been so wrongly deemed guilty.

You are such a hero, coming from the world where the greatest injustice have been committed to you! You swear upon your self to be the defender of others! You zip repor to report to pick apart any possible punishment as you well and truly know how it feels for injustice to be trust upon yourself!

Oh, such a struggle your world is! So many people are out to get you, the multiple different players and the horrid overzelous mod management out to use their.ban power for their own selfish belifs and power trips
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

Paopan does have a point in his appeal.

He recieved a BLx2 on a report made on 24th May, and this is a report made on 21st May. We usually merge reports of the same player in one thread and try to dish out an appropriate punishment for them combined.
    I would say a BLx2 is good for both reports together. (Which started at june 8th. Should be expired by now)

@Arrow
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Oh you still Mafia?
    What is PCP?
    Yah. Hilarious that peeps really need a spanking to realise racism is wrong. I'm glad to see you're using your ability and time wisely, defending those folk of the sc2 Mafia mod community who have been so wrongly deemed guilty.

You are such a hero, coming from the world where the greatest injustice have been committed to you! You swear upon your self to be the defender of others! You zip repor to report to pick apart any possible punishment as you well and truly know how it feels for injustice to be trust upon yourself!

Oh, such a struggle your world is! So many people are out to get you, the multiple different players and the horrid overzelous mod management out to use their.ban power for their own selfish belifs and power trips
    ? What makes you think I'm opposed to fighting rascism. However if anyone is truly looking to help end rascism and fight against injustices, banning people who can just make another account from a sc2mafia custom game isn't it.

Realistically nothing done in this section of this site has any ramifications just due to how SC2 is so if one truly wanted to do something positive and help people this ain't it.

This means the job of "banning" people won't be taken up by people looking to do good but by those wishing to get their rocks off powertripping. This is just the reality of the situation. At the end of the day the only end result here is that we potentially lose some of the sc2mafia playerbase with each questionable ban. So i guess if the goal is eventually killing this mod off and one considers that a noble goal, then I guess it's a worthy cause?
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

14. ISO #14