S-FM the secret society - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think voting lynches, but not at majority else we would have a vote count. I never said that no lynch would occur, I said no HAMMER would end the day early, because you can't hammer without a vote count.

Also you are literally saying that maybe that this time, I fit my town meta accidentaly so I'm scum? Lol

@ me if you got stuff to tell me, catching up now
    I never said anything differently than you are doing right now. There's no hammer, that's correct. Yet you somehow accused me for wanting to lynch someone by having a majority vote count on someone at EOD? What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    What the fuck are you on about, I was the one to tell you there is no possibility of there being a N0 where a blackmailer could have submitted an action. Why are you twisting this around and pointing it at me as if I said anything different? And why do you keep doing this to everyone currently? Holy.
    So he submitted during the day? I said this. I never once pretended there could have been a n0 and never said there will be no following nights either. You however said in the post I answered before that this is a setup without nights, which to me sounded like you're trying to make it look I said this is actually nightless.

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Listen up townys i've already figured out this game

Make sure that you place the most votes on the person you DONT want lynched. (Me)

Second highest vote total will be lynched.

There is only 1 "evil doing" faction with 2 members.

There 1 "neutral" role.

Stay tuned day 2 for more answers.
    The problem is, this is scummy knowledge.... This requires more explainations since it is obvious that you are something that holds great power, so claim your real role if you are serious there. You're obviously lying either on this or on Citizen claim (Or both). That's unless host really gave you a big big big piece of info.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #304

I never said anything differently than you are doing right now. There's no hammer, that's correct. Yet you somehow accused me for wanting to lynch someone by having a majority vote count on someone at EOD? What?
    Quote the post and ping me please... I did not say that
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #305

How exactly am I buddying you by calling you scum with Kenny?
    You are buddying by saying how he is misunderstanding what I'm saying, therefore defending me, therefore buddying.

More importantly, I was pointing out how both buddying and bussing can be between scum mates. And this one is a really weak association either way.
    ah fuck.

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yep i am pretty sure i unsigned for this but here i am with a role card..
    LOL

7. ISO #307

Exclamation zamn zaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Here's the post.
    ZAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN KENNY GONNA CARRY US
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #308

The problem is, this is scummy knowledge.... This requires more explainations since it is obvious that you are something that holds great power, so claim your real role if you are serious there. You're obviously lying either on this or on Citizen claim (Or both). That's unless host really gave you a big big big piece of info.
    he is obviously not able to

i think he spaced his posts out to referece "read between the lines". he dropped hints in there relating to sheepsaysmeep and the word MIND. he is trying to tell us something and we arnt grasping hte full picture. i am pushing for blink to be #1 voted.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #309
    Ganelon

Re: zamn zaddy

ZAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN KENNY GONNA CARRY US
    This is consistent with scum naz @everyone else. Keep this in mind.

10. ISO #310

So he submitted during the day? I said this. I never once pretended there could have been a n0 and never said there will be no following nights either. You however said in the post I answered before that this is a setup without nights, which to me sounded like you're trying to make it look I said this is actually nightless.
    I said it is a setup where there was no N0 to input an action before this current day. Never said anything about there being no nights at all. Please read carefully next time.

All I said was that a blackmailer submitting his action during the day to affect the current day is unlikely IMO because traditionally it's a night action and since there was no N0 to submit an action it's very unlikely to me that blink would be blackmailed today.
    ah fuck.

11. ISO #311

Whats up bros and brahs.

I need everyone to place their votes on me Asap.

Then I will place my vote on one of the scums.

Whoever doesn't vote me i'll peg as scum.

I can carry this game for the town, because i have more mafia experience then all of you combined.

I may have more information than all you normies about the setup.

"Inspiration can come from the deepest darkest of places, even when there is no light to brighten ones MIND
    Why did he underline "mind".... And how the hell does he have info like that? I'm not sure it's real info. Not voting you, sorry mate.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

I said it is a setup where there was no N0 to input an action before this current day. Never said anything about there being no nights at all. Please read carefully next time.

All I said was that a blackmailer submitting his action during the day to affect the current day is unlikely IMO because traditionally it's a night action and since there was no N0 to submit an action it's very unlikely to me that blink would be blackmailed today.
    n0 IS BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. THE HOST PMS PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO MAKE ACTIONS BEFORE THE GAME AND ASKS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.

its not a traditional night. certain roles can do it sometimes. we have no info on setup so we HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE WAS A N0

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    n0 IS BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. THE HOST PMS PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO MAKE ACTIONS BEFORE THE GAME AND ASKS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.

its not a traditional night. certain roles can do it sometimes. we have no info on setup so we HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE WAS A N0
    SB sent out role cards like 1 hour before the game started. There was no n0. Stop this shit.

16. ISO #316

It's called pressure for information. We don't even have a fucking majority lynch. So, kindly, fuck off. We NEEEEEEED information more than ever. I had no intent to lynch Magoroth, and it should have been obvious. Of course, if you pressure someone you won't say "I WILL NOT LYNCH YOU"... it defeats the whole purpose of it.

-vote NoctiZ

I'm very far of lynch fetish style here btw.

Also, didn't I say that this push, as scum, would be a pure suicide, so don't try to scumpaint me for it? I think I kinda did. Screw You!
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    So what did you mean with that post if not what I said? You say we don't have a majority lynch. Is that your synonym for hammer? Not sure how that makes it so we need more information than ever. We need more information because we got none, not because of what you said before that. Besides, how should it be obvious that you had to intent to lynch when brandishing around votes is always an assumed intent to lynch until said otherwise? It looked like a very weak attemt at pressuring Magoroth for flimsy reasons. That's a scumtell in my book.

Either way, that's the post that made me think what you said before your vote on me was you accusing me of that. Otherwise there was no reason for me to read here for which you put that vote on me.
    ah fuck.

17. ISO #317

SB sent out role cards like 1 hour before the game started. There was no n0. Stop this shit.
    guess thats true. so if thers no n0 then its blinks rolecard restricting him. thus if he gets top voted he probably is able to assume his role. its like "unlocking" ability.

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

@Marshmallow Marshall
    So what did you mean with that post if not what I said? You say we don't have a majority lynch. Is that your synonym for hammer? Not sure how that makes it so we need more information than ever. We need more information because we got none, not because of what you said before that. Besides, how should it be obvious that you had to intent to lynch when brandishing around votes is always an assumed intent to lynch until said otherwise? It looked like a very weak attemt at pressuring Magoroth for flimsy reasons. That's a scumtell in my book.

Either way, that's the post that made me think what you said before your vote on me was you accusing me of that. Otherwise there was no reason for me to read here for which you put that vote on me.
    excellent. if u want more information vote blink that gives us info.

20. ISO #320

and, n0 could possibly be for ONLY 1 ROLE so it could have been the person was online when he sent them. thats why. sometimes its only 1 role that can "select" someone for something. so its 100% possible there was 1-2 N0 actions.

21. ISO #321

guess thats true. so if thers no n0 then its blinks rolecard restricting him. thus if he gets top voted he probably is able to assume his role. its like "unlocking" ability.
    So would you care to summarize why you think it's "unlocking" some ability of his rather than this play being a Jester gambit?
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #322

and, n0 could possibly be for ONLY 1 ROLE so it could have been the person was online when he sent them. thats why. sometimes its only 1 role that can "select" someone for something. so its 100% possible there was 1-2 N0 actions.
    N0 doesnt last 24 hours. N0 lasts until the actions are PMed, then the game starts.

23. ISO #323

So would you care to summarize why you think it's "unlocking" some ability of his rather than this play being a Jester gambit?
    because i dont see why he would want to get himself lynched as jester D1 when he could troll around in the setup and contribute. he signed up to play, he enjoys playing these games. not even just to win, just to play and interact and have fun. He also seemed to put a decent amount of effort into typing those posts and is dropping hints on certain things. so i think its legit to follow him.

Also, his appeals to emotion are unique. that is something i have only seen in his town meta. I do not see him being a D1 jester removing himself from the game.

24. ISO #324

because i dont see why he would want to get himself lynched as jester D1 when he could troll around in the setup and contribute. he signed up to play, he enjoys playing these games. not even just to win, just to play and interact and have fun. He also seemed to put a decent amount of effort into typing those posts and is dropping hints on certain things. so i think its legit to follow him.

Also, his appeals to emotion are unique. that is something i have only seen in his town meta. I do not see him being a D1 jester removing himself from the game.
    and i am going to hard push all day for him to be top voted. and if he turns out to be a mayor or some stronger ability, I will defintely push anyone who resisted this.

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

"I will vote a scum tomorrow"
    "I have more experience than all of you combined"

wait wtf is he speaking in quotes? those are 2 quotes from 2 different games.

first quote is from goosey on MU, and second quote is sheepsaysmeep.
    I think blink may only be able to speak in quotes until he is voted.

27. ISO #327

Well that's an awfully meta-heavy line of reasoning except for the "hints" he dropped. Those I read as kind of misdirection to make the gambit work though. Hm.
    ah fuck.

28. ISO #328

I have a theory on the setup. Should i wait until we figure out voting before, or do we try to lynch someone to figure out how it works?
    Blink, real question, do you think your lynch on d1 benefits town in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

[QUOTE=Cryptonic;765513]I have a theory on the setup. Should i wait until we figure out voting before, or do we try to lynch someone to figure out how it works?
    Blink, real question, do you think your lynch on d1 benefits town in any way?[/QUOTE @blinkskater
    Tho he said before he won't post anything more today, so I wouldn't count on him answering.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

SCUM @naz !!!! =( tell me it isnt so............
    lol u gonna believe that low iq hot mess
    u rly think that's how i play as scum?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

33. ISO #333
    Ganelon

lol u gonna believe that low iq hot mess
    u rly think that's how i play as scum?
    yes. lol

34. ISO #334

Shut up scum.

To the town! Make sure I have the most votes, and Mag has the 2ND most votes.

This is SUPER important, please don't be foolish.

If things work out the way they are supposed to I can reveal more Day 2.
    Im only allowed to post a few more times...

And this wolf is adament about arguing with me...

I can't reveal as mayor when i'm a CITIZEN.

Just shows you how Magoroth only selectivly reads posts.

Guess who selectivly read posts...SCUM.

bruh is he like the giver? lol

35. ISO #335

He left lines inbetween there too.
    I seem to remember him doing that a lot as well in Lynch Fetish. Not sure leaving those lines is very indicative of anything here.
    ah fuck.

36. ISO #336

[QUOTE=Kenny;765515]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I have a theory on the setup. Should i wait until we figure out voting before, or do we try to lynch someone to figure out how it works?
    Blink, real question, do you think your lynch on d1 benefits town in any way?[/QUOTE @blinkskater
    Tho he said before he won't post anything more today, so I wouldn't count on him answering.
    not taht he wont, he CANT

37. ISO #337
    Ganelon

bruh is he like the giver? lol
    I have no idea what that means?

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

welp, ur on the blink yolo train so hell ya les do it!!! im in for kenny or noctiz or aivion for #2
    someone ban distorted hes playing on two accounts in this game

42. ISO #342

Thinking it over, I guess I'll go along with the train to ensure there are enough on blink. I can't shake the feeling of a Jester play but you convinced me enough, Distorted.

I do feel that MM's vote on me is very reactionary/OMGUS and the way he responded to my arguments wasn't satisfactory to me. Gonna say 50/50 and let it go for now.

-vote blinkskater
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #343

someone ban distorted hes playing on two accounts in this game
    ? no im not scum reading u lol but i r is and a town read ppl on the blink train for now.

now we need to find people to vote for a #2 vote. because unfortunately i think most town will vote blink, but then that leaves the scums in the most control of who actually gets lynched. lol

44. ISO #344
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :

Kenny, naz, (a lot of people go here), Noctiz, MM, Distorted

45. ISO #345
    Ganelon

? no im not scum reading u lol but i r is and a town read ppl on the blink train for now.

now we need to find people to vote for a #2 vote. because unfortunately i think most town will vote blink, but then that leaves the scums in the most control of who actually gets lynched. lol
    I'm in 100% in favour of a. Kenny death rn. Could also be arsed into voting AIVION since he's going to be AFK.

Noctiz I feel that however may prove useful in the coming days, even as scum.

46. ISO #346

I'm in 100% in favour of a. Kenny death rn. Could also be arsed into voting AIVION since he's going to be AFK.

Noctiz I feel that however may prove useful in the coming days, even as scum.
    @everyone whats ur opinions on a kenny or aivion lynhc? @Kenny whats your opinions on an aivion lynch @aiivion whats ur opinions on a @Kenny lynch.

@Scvmurderer

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

If we can get the rest to vote blink then the towniest reads can go switch off of blink to make that happen. Just not sure if people who haven't voted yet will do so though..

Personally in favour of AIVION, MM or even Kenny.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #349

Cryptonic and naz have also been quite hands-off and low activity but I'd rather not just policy lynch the inactives as I've said before.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #350
    Ganelon

If we can get the rest to vote blink then the towniest reads can go switch off of blink to make that happen. Just not sure if people who haven't voted yet will do so though..

Personally in favour of AIVION, MM or even Kenny.
    Agreed. To that end I offer not to vote the potential jester blinkskater, and will instead be voting Kenny at EoD.

But thing is... if this is true about blink then his play makes sense as town and we really don't have much of a choice. My strategy no longer applies.