4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted you would vote SJ or rumox Eod right?
    I think we're in the rumox + dutes world. So I'm good with voting rumox.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

No decisions will be made before EoD i'm the fucking mayor "places dick on the table" i am responsible for the right/wrong decisions in the end i will trust my gut over anything else, i will take people who i believe to be town seriously and their ideas into consideration
    You ain't revealed yet my good sir.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818
    Ganelon

So if you are town @Marshmallow Marshall i sugfest you get in line this isnt a democracy

You berated me for bullying people into voting you last game and now you do the same? lmao

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lets discuss how DosTiL is best marshall
    LOL YEP

23. ISO #823

So if you are town @Marshmallow Marshall i sugfest you get in line this isnt a democracy
    Shut up lol, this ain't the mod. People vote ---> this is a democracy.

24. ISO #824

-vote marshmallow marshall
    question me again and watch the hammer come down upon you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs I FEAR NO HAMMER

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Your choice you're either with me or against me
    Lol if you lynch me I'll label you retard forever XD I am confirmed town, as you are.

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol if you lynch me I'll label you retard forever XD I am confirmed town, as you are.
    By confirmed I mean non-CC'd TPR claim.

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

only a sith deals in absolutes.....
    So Louis XIV was a sith?

@GoatseOntheCupboard @Dutes @rumox Hard claim a role.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

i thoguh dutes already claimed citizen
    Oh true... nvm dutes

32. ISO #832

Hey guys we didn't reach the 1k posts yet, gotta change that!!

33. ISO #833
    Ganelon

Oh true... nvm dutes
    Why lynch Dutes? He's dutch and Dutch people descend from the FRANKS!!! YOU TRAITOR!!! /s

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Why lynch Dutes? He's dutch and Dutch people descend from the FRANKS!!! YOU TRAITOR!!! /s
    Lol :P seriously, he's quite a "default" scum because of how the game is running.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Elaborate please?
    Wow, dutes asking me to elaborate... XD

The game is going slowly, and I don't feel people are getting manipulated by scums. Which means a scum is either new or laying low. You're both. You posted nothing scummy by itself, but you posted nothing towny either. You're the null read we're gonna have to keep all game.

38. ISO #838

Wow, dutes asking me to elaborate... XD

The game is going slowly, and I don't feel people are getting manipulated by scums. Which means a scum is either new or laying low. You're both. You posted nothing scummy by itself, but you posted nothing towny either. You're the null read we're gonna have to keep all game.
    I posted no lynch day 1, isn't that the most pro town thing i could have posted?

39. ISO #839

I posted no lynch day 1, isn't that the most pro town thing i could have posted?
    I don't get how it helps town to not lynch D1. We have no investigatives. It will give absolutely no information because the guy who will die will be a low poster, and I would bet they won't kill SJ because we're suspecting him (if SJ is town). So they would kill... You? Or goatse? It's 100% useless.

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

just realized we are 1:45 from EoD lol
    AYY WHO DO WE LYNCH @blinkskater @Dutes @Distorted

42. ISO #842

I don't get how it helps town to not lynch D1. We have no investigatives. It will give absolutely no information because the guy who will die will be a low poster, and I would bet they won't kill SJ because we're suspecting him (if SJ is town). So they would kill... You? Or goatse? It's 100% useless.
    We have the highest chance to kill a townie D1. 5 people will be NI tonight as well.

43. ISO #843

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Distorted+, Dutes

Hmmm... 3 guests? I'd bet 1 scum is hiding in that, and saying "lurk. lurk lurk lurk. lurk lurk lurklurklurk lurk."

44. ISO #844

We have the highest chance to kill a townie D1. 5 people will be NI tonight as well.
    Hey, we should let a townie die to have a bit less chances of lynching a townie! REALLY?

45. ISO #845

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Distorted+, Dutes

Hmmm... 3 guests? I'd bet 1 scum is hiding in that, and saying "lurk. lurk lurk lurk. lurk lurk lurklurklurk lurk."
    lurkers???? LURKERS!!?!?!!? IM MY GAME!?!?!?!

-VOTE LURKERS

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Spoiler : the guests :

48. ISO #848

lol immediately there is now only 1 guest since u pointed that out @Marshmallow Marshall
    0 now LMAO

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850