missing:

sj
    mm
    gyr
    light

2. ISO #2552

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Or that's what you'd like others to think. I know it because I've talked myself out of a lynch and then made unbeatable plans for the town -which include me dying and losing- as a self-serving neutral before.

many people -including me- suck ass at playing neutral. You are assuming that Banana is infallible and that all of his actions follow logical, perfect paths to victory.
    This wasn't 30 minutes before EOD. This was like 30 seconds left. Noone else would have gotten a vote in unless someone lurking had a pre-written post (lul). This isn't based on assuming he's infallible. This is based on assuming he's not retarded. It doesn't matter if you confuse people about your survival wincon if you're dead :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #2553

yzb25 - no feedback
    varcron - no feedback
    ganelon - no feedback
    secondpassing - no feedback
    banana - claims visiting yzb
    ceko - claims getting insane feedback when visiting someone
    sen - needs more pieces of the puzzle before making sense of it all

missing:

sj
    mm
    gyr
    light
    Gry said he was visited
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Oh c'mon why are you voting Varcron then.

-vote BananaCucho

I've had enough. NO way this guy is doctor. And he shitposts WAY more than me. That's a bad sign since I consider myself to shitpost quite a bit (think of what you will...idc since that isn't the main point. SCUMHUNTING is)

Also, look at this:

How do you explain Frinckles' lynch? Putting in effort is better than nothing. Are you expecting us to just go off night leads?
    *think of that what you will

And yes Banana is distracting me w his FLUFFY posts. I know Light and a few others are shitposting, but I think Banana is the scummiest of them all.

Please keep the shittiness down, it's day 2. I really want to catch up and preventing me from forming leads is anti-town behavior.

T H A N K

5. ISO #2555
    Ganelon

Bruh shitposting is not scummy

6. ISO #2556

Wait we were massive imbeciles about this why did we share our feedback before forcing everyone to say who they visited.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #2557

*think of that what you will

And yes Banana is distracting me w his FLUFFY posts. I know Light and a few others are shitposting, but I think Banana is the scummiest of them all.

Please keep the shittiness down, it's day 2. I really want to catch up and preventing me from forming leads is anti-town behavior.

T H A N K
    Cool yet another PL vote. Keep them coming

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Wait we were massive imbeciles about this why did we share our feedback before forcing everyone to say who they visited.
    God I hate playing this game at 2am lol

10. ISO #2560
    Ganelon

I visited Varcron

11. ISO #2561

I have the winning card under my sleeve. I just want to enjoy watching people fuck themselves over with fake claims. (:

12. ISO #2562
    Ganelon

as you can obviously tell, my claims of killing people at night were BS.
    I had to mention that because if I'd died last night and flipped my role, people would've thought I was a Lunatic.

13. ISO #2563
    Ganelon

I have the winning card under my sleeve. I just want to enjoy watching people fuck themselves over with fake claims. (:
    juicy

14. ISO #2564
    Ganelon

-vote theoneceko

claim your feedback

15. ISO #2565

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say that Cucho is jester king based off of how he is acting.

It makes sense, why else wouldn't he care about open wolfing?
    That honestly makes sense. I couldn't think of what to put him as besides veteran.

I'm sticking with my vote even more after this.

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

Sen currently WIFOMing every single investigative simultaneously over here. The mad lad

19. ISO #2569

That honestly makes sense. I couldn't think of what to put him as besides veteran.

I'm sticking with my vote even more after this.
    Who did you check mate? You're voting me so I assume its not me. Would have been a great move to check me so we could MOVE ON from this uselessness day 2 and avoid a mislynch.

That is if you're not full of shit

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

@theoneceko You should tell us who you got your check on. It's not actually a confirmation of insane/sinister because you could be the crazy sheriff. However, once you die we'll know for sure what the check was, meaning by telling us now would functionally work as giving us a last will - we wouldn't actually have the information until you die.

I hope I'm explaining that properly lol F

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

I protected you last night, figured you'd be the next one dead.
    bro you're blowing my mind right now. You were trying to get him fucking beheaded yesterday wtf

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

Ganelon is an Insane. I'm wary of Mass Murderer, so I wanted to investigate someone who didn't have a lot of focus on him.

Who knows if that'll determine my targets for the whole game though. hMMmMmMm
    Hmmm Galeon check makes sense. Still salty it wasnt me.

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

God just when I was gonna go to bed you fuckers rope me back in lmao

41. ISO #2591

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And that is the reason why you all shouldn't lynch Banana today, especially after seeing his refusal of explaining why he claimed on D1 (obviously to keep some form of WIFOM, and that's more likely to be pro-town than not). Town!Banana makes more sense than scum!Banana here.
    I believe you're thinking too far ahead, but Banana is certainly capable of fancy play.

A Jester King read may be too shallow. However, I don't get why Banana isn't a top lynch priority right up there with Varcron.

I've some more reading to do UWU

42. ISO #2592

Think about it

You were the most scummy acting and five people wanted you dead, why wouldn't I protect you if you were hit? Makes sense to me.
    You're making it worse. Scum roles would not target banana if they considered he was scummy. They would let him get lynched. Only town players that can kill (VIGILANTE) would visit Banana and remove him from the game.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #2593

Think about it

You were the most scummy acting and five people wanted you dead, why wouldn't I protect you if you were hit? Makes sense to me.
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. LET HIM DIE THEN XDDDD

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

I believe you're thinking too far ahead, but Banana is certainly capable of fancy play.

A Jester King read may be too shallow. However, I don't get why Banana isn't a top lynch priority right up there with Varcron.

I've some more reading to do UWU
    Bruh Im public enemy #1 today

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    My scum game is my strongest game. My town game is shit. You can take that to the bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I was visited by either a Citizen, an Investigator, a Bus Driver, a Witch or a Ritual Killer (very unlikely) last night. That's all I know.
    That narrows it down.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600
    Ganelon

unvoting.
    -vote Varcron