Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1138
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    did u read my iso
    I don’t think so. I’m trying to start a baseline for myself.

I guess you’re like confirmed now or something because there is no way that Irishman would bomb kovath or probably not the lawyer which means kovath has to be town
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don’t think so. I’m trying to start a baseline for myself.

I guess you’re like confirmed now or something because there is no way that Irishman would bomb kovath or probably not the lawyer which means kovath has to be town
    Kovath has no bio. Hes town and had a green check on Naz. Naz is 99.9% town.

5. ISO #955

Here's my pov:

Naz - Checked by confirmed cop: Returned loyal.
    Kovath - Confirmed cop: Loyal.
    Magoroth - Mafia Sniper: Returned as disloyal & Mafia Sniper.
    Wiisp - Killed at night didn't leave role for some reason: Returned as loyal.
    Light_Yagami - Claimed Lead Tunneler was likely German tunneler: Returned as disloyal.
    Frinckles - Lead Tunneler: Loyal.

-------------------------

So, the remaining scum should be leader of the defectors and the irish Volunteer. We also should have one more hidden trench raider and an armorer.

Stealthbomber16
    MarshmallowMarshall
    Efekannn02
    Varcron
    Gyrlander
    The Lawyer

So, claiming your roles would clear two people from our process of elimination or reveal scum. Alternatively: If we consider that Wiisp was a citizen, we can just lynch one citizen who willingly will be our martyr and I can press the button at night to reveal the leader of the defectors. In hindsight, that might not be optimal though.

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Here's my pov:

Light_Yagami - Claimed Lead Tunneler was likely German tunneler: Returned as disloyal.

So, the remaining scum should be leader of the defectors and the irish Volunteer. We also should have one more hidden trench raider and an armorer.

Stealthbomber16
    MarshmallowMarshall
    Efekannn02
    Varcron
    Gyrlander
    The Lawyer

So, claiming your roles would clear two people from our process of elimination or reveal scum. Alternatively: If we consider that Wiisp was a citizen, we can just lynch one citizen who willingly will be our martyr and I can press the button at night to reveal the leader of the defectors. In hindsight, that might not be optimal though.
    //Im Town And A Sheep On That Aswell

-vote Frinckles
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Just read his lw @Kovath love u🥺knew u were a good guy rip
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #962

Please claim roles and I can do an analysis when I get home from work I'm about to get in trouble today lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Nice, so the flip here is CONFIRMED TOWN.

RIP Light, that was a scum flip for sure, too (no half-sane player with the role he claimed would just shut up and die at EoD lol).

@naz Welcome to my town block.

Now, the question is : which kind of scum was he? I actually don't see people defending him or trying to deflect the lynch from him outside of... myself and since I know my own alignment, I have doubts on his Mafia alignment. I also have doubts when I see his LW's claim, because that's just... not good at all. If he had a scum team, they would probably have told him that his claim was bad if they discussed even a bit. I think Light was the Irish Volunteer.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #968

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice, so the flip here is CONFIRMED TOWN.

RIP Light, that was a scum flip for sure, too (no half-sane player with the role he claimed would just shut up and die at EoD lol).

@naz Welcome to my town block.

Now, the question is : which kind of scum was he? I actually don't see people defending him or trying to deflect the lynch from him outside of... myself and since I know my own alignment, I have doubts on his Mafia alignment. I also have doubts when I see his LW's claim, because that's just... not good at all. If he had a scum team, they would probably have told him that his claim was bad if they discussed even a bit. I think Light was the Irish Volunteer.
    You need to claim your role.

Also, I doubt Irish Volunteer would claim Lead Tunneler specifically.

19. ISO #969

One. Magoroth was Mafia sniper, Light was second tunneled. Leader remains.
    How do you know about Light?
    Ty for your read. I'm the lead tunneler. I'm pretty sure we can solve mechanically and end game.
    Knew it which is why I wanted you to take the lead yesterday (along with you asking me to step down )
    @Huey The Long what was wiisp?
    -vote frinckles

Why is he still alive if he was town he would have been the nk
    because of the quote above
    Two scenarios:
    Mag was sniper
    Frinckles is tailor

Am I missing anything here?
    Uh, what?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #970

You need to claim your role.

Also, I doubt Irish Volunteer would claim Lead Tunneler specifically.
    Already did yesterday : British Soldier, aka Citizen.

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Oh, I want MM btw @Frinkles
    Btw, if Light was really Mafia, I'd bet this is the Leader of the Defectors.

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Stealthbomber16 - Citizen
    MarshmallowMarshall - Citizen
    Efekannn02 - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen
    Varcron
    Gyrlander

Updated. @Varcron @Gyrlander claim roles pls. @naz dont claim your role yet tbh

24. ISO #974

So, the roles are:

Marshmallow Marshall : Citizen.

@Naz : Confirmed town by Kovath. Implied she wasn't a Citizen earlier, but should claim directly.

Frinckles tbh : British Lead Tunneller.

Light_Yagami : Dead scum, probably Irish Volunteer, if not he's German Tunneller.

Magoroth : Dead scum, probably the Marksman Raider.

Kovath : Dead, Section D Raider.

Wisp : Dead, unknown town role.

The Lawyer : Citizen claim.

Efekannn02 : Citizen claim.

Stealthbomber16 : Citizen claim.

@Varcron : No claim yet!

@Gyrlander : No claim yet!

Yep, scums are screwed

I think Gyrlander is town, and Efe is probably town, too. Which leaves Varcron, Stealth, and the Lawyer to be the remaining scum, and that actually makes sense, I think.

That's from my point of view, obviously.

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

So here's my thinking: Light claiming lead tunneler likely means he was the german tunneler as the two are analog coroners.

With Magoroth being the sniper this mean that yesterday the two mafia members playing were German Tunneler & Leader of the Defectors. They would have already had a night chat and knew eachother's identities.

EOD vote distribution here:

Light_Yagami (5 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, Efekannn02, Kovath, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall

Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-4]):
    Varcron, naz

Varcron (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    There was so much infighting between Light+MM/Varcron and it leads me to believe one of scum.

In other news, @Stealthbomber16 why the fuck did you soft-claim a PR yesterday tbh?

-vote Light_Yagami

I know I don’t have much say in it because I’m not in the town core but I really don’t want to claim today.

29. ISO #979

So here's my thinking: Light claiming lead tunneler likely means he was the german tunneler as the two are analog coroners.

With Magoroth being the sniper this mean that yesterday the two mafia members playing were German Tunneler & Leader of the Defectors. They would have already had a night chat and knew eachother's identities.

EOD vote distribution here:

There was so much infighting between Light+MM/Varcron and it leads me to believe one of scum.

In other news, @Stealthbomber16 why the fuck did you soft-claim a PR yesterday tbh?
    Bullet bait.

30. ISO #980

MM's day one (from what we probably know) was awful. Defending both Magoroth and Light multiple times. The eventual flip to Light only occurred after no momentum was gaining on Varcron's lynch and I made the decision as MM vs. Light.

Varcron's day one wasn't much better and the arguments with Korvath didn't age well. Even the arguments with SB16 didn't really age well. Similar to MM he wanted to move the lynch away from Light to someone else. Korvath noticed this as well.

SB16 has been all over the place and nothing of what he's done seems inherently helpful to finding scum. He's just voted whoever the train was on -- moving from MM to Light for no reason. There was a similar pattern with his vote on MM and Mag day one as well. I'm guessing he's the Irish guy or Efe.

Which makes this funny:

tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

@Marshmallow Marshall why do you think light was irish?
    Because nobody outside of myself and Varcron tried to move the lynch away from Light, and I know I'm not scum; the main resistance to his lynch was me.
    MM's day one (from what we probably know) was awful. Defending both Magoroth and Light multiple times. The eventual flip to Light only occurred after no momentum was gaining on Varcron's lynch and I made the decision as MM vs. Light.

Varcron's day one wasn't much better and the arguments with Korvath didn't age well. Even the arguments with SB16 didn't really age well. Similar to MM he wanted to move the lynch away from Light to someone else. Korvath noticed this as well.

SB16 has been all over the place and nothing of what he's done seems inherently helpful to finding scum. He's just voted whoever the train was on -- moving from MM to Light for no reason. There was a similar pattern with his vote on MM and Mag day one as well. I'm guessing he's the Irish guy or Efe.

Which makes this funny:
    Too awful, don't you think? I would NEVER defend my teammates this hard and this openly, especially not Light, because risk < reward.
    @Huey The Long Is suicide allowed? I believe this is a situation where it would a good option for the people in the PoE, myself included.

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Bullet bait.
    I do not buy this at all; this screams "oh shit I got caught" tbh.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

why the fuck do you guys all show up at the same time every time tbh

are you all the same person?
    Yes tbh

37. ISO #987

or to avoid being lynched?
    I was in no danger of being lynched yesterday FMPOV

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

I feel comfortable enough with the amount of overconfidence I have in myself that in my mind I could hint an important role and make it through the hopefully last day today.

I knew Yagami was scum. I’m not sure who the last one is.

40. ISO #990

I feel comfortable enough with the amount of overconfidence I have in myself that in my mind I could hint an important role and make it through the hopefully last day today.

...assuming that I was not shot last night which was undeniably the best outcome

41. ISO #991

how did you know this and where did you say it?

you just typed this and kinda dipped

-vote Light_Yagami

I know I don’t have much say in it because I’m not in the town core but I really don’t want to claim today.

42. ISO #992

how did you know this and where did you say it?

you just typed this and kinda dipped
    Kinda dipped because I had to fill out financial aid paperwork

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

I’m not going to go back and analyze a player that we know is scum and provide cited evidence for you but when Yagami is scum he tends to make passive aggressive accusations. Things like “maybe it’s this” “maybe you’re scum” “what if it was you”

He has a very specific tell that I really don’t want to reveal because it’s my trick for reading him where he will literally only say a specific word if he is scum because he doesn’t know how to make fake reads as scum so he just takes shots in the dark. You’ll see a lot of that if you go back at his posts. No solid reads. Just thoughts.

45. ISO #995

I’m not going to go back and analyze a player that we know is scum and provide cited evidence for you but when Yagami is scum he tends to make passive aggressive accusations. Things like “maybe it’s this” “maybe you’re scum” “what if it was you”

He has a very specific tell that I really don’t want to reveal because it’s my trick for reading him where he will literally only say a specific word if he is scum because he doesn’t know how to make fake reads as scum so he just takes shots in the dark. You’ll see a lot of that if you go back at his posts. No solid reads. Just thoughts.
    Alright. Do you find it strange that only one person has died each night?

Who is scum here?

46. ISO #996

Alright. Do you find it strange that only one person has died each night?

Who is scum here?
    Given the one scum flip at EoD I think it makes perfect sense. Irishman must not have known Yagami was scum and did not use bomb. Alternatively mag or Yagami are the Irish volunteer.

Or
    @Huey The Long
    If a target is protected from the irishman placing his bomb will they know? Either by the flak jacket or by the armored raider

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

are there any NI roles ???

50. ISO #1000

But you're not really producing reads either. At least give a reason for the lawyer?
    FMPOV

Choices are
    Efe
    Velcro
    Lawyer
    Gyrlander

I think gyrlander has had substantial contribution this game. I don't think he is scum. Nowhere near as certain as I was with yagami, but I don't think gyr is scum.

Leaves me with
    Efe
    Voltorb
    Lawyer

Vaseline contributed and notably pushed magoroth d1 and was a huge face for his lynch so I think vector is out

Between the two efe and lawyer either one of them could be scum so this comes down to a gut read for me. Scum efe might not have done the bullshit he did this game but lawyer has just been kind of absent. More so than me, which is already inexcusable.