Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2635
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I do think it's interesting for you to go after Varcron considering you ScumNaz loses if this is red.

Which maybe makes it green.

Which might be what you want me to think?

Where is the poison.
    not here spend ur brain power elsewhere lol
    watch it really be aamirus and noz...sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol u made convincing points but did i place my vote on him? no.
    secondpassing summarizes my thought(in a post in reply to frinckles about how i take iso w a grain of salt) best when they wrote "confirmation bias hurts ISOs"
    You're right, I didn't realize. mb
    You never elaborated or provided other points though. Just felt like you were sheeping.

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You're right, I didn't realize. mb
    You never elaborated or provided other points though. Just felt like you were sheeping.
    I said you made me WANT to lynch him again but I'm still holding strong for my pool only today
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #1109

how do I explain that better hmm...like just bc i want to do something doesn't mean its what I *AM* gonna do?

10. ISO #1110

or I dont see it as the optimal.play

11. ISO #1111

u didn't solve the game lmao also I'd lynch ceko today
    why should a town be afraid of coming off some sort of way ~_~
    Seriously? Use quotes and analyze them if you're going to attack me. Then, I'll just dismantle your argument.

12. ISO #1112

You haven't read my posts, my posts scream town, I've defended myself all day, and I didn't push ceko lol I just said he is in my pool.
    I probably would switch my vote to Varcron or Noz, i was just hoping she would come in but even @Gyrlander seems to be afk when i asked for a replacement smh

Also I'm jungle main, when I try to lane i get some horrid jgl, and when I'm jgl my laners feed I'm fucking CURSED but i belong in gold QQ
    I'mUWU main. Iplay support using a lane hero lmfao.

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

There's really no reason to self vote tho, outside of trying to garner empathy. The reason most places don't allow that is because it's seen as giving up; you should be trying to get ANYONE ELSE lynched even if it's another town because you ARE town right? If you're town you should just.. be the towniest you can be and hope it's seen. Then if Varcron flips green somehow, you get more pressure on you and the bar is raised again.
    BAH thats anopionion not a fact. imglad out site isn't liekk that uwu.

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Varcron would be of interest. I've not had any good vibes from them. But I need to dig deeper into it. My focus has been on sp and banana.

Varcron should have a very good read on me though I think they called me out as the player who is easier to read. Something along those lines. I'll pull it up tonight if I've got the time. Unless someone else can do so.
    I do have a good read on you

TOWN, TOWN, TOWN

Scum doesn't make up some of the deeper thinking in your posts.

16. ISO #1116

SuperJack
    Ganelon
    theoneceko

Secondpassing

Frinckles

naz
    Varcron

aamirus
    Noz_Bugz

Most people here agree Ceko, Ganelon, SJ are off the table. SP is largely getting a pass for our reads on Banana and all the other fluff. I know I'm town but fuck you all anyway. The other two are null slots, one of which was scumleaned by my and the other by SP recently. Other than that they're both largely null/ignored, except I think Banana townread Aamirus the most.

Barring null slots, the last two scum are Naz and Varcron. I like them both very much as people but from my perspective they need to die.

I don't see scum Aamirus flaking out of a game like this (hur dur my meta UwU) even though her early game seemed scummy. I don't know about Noz they felt town in tone originally and then just dipped.

This is literally my perspective for EOD 2. I don't know how else to convey this message better.
    In my eyes aamirus has done what was needed to not get a lynching and is now coasting. I completely agree with your Naz scumread though, they should be the winning lynch for this game.

17. ISO #1117

I do think it's interesting for you to go after Varcron considering you ScumNaz loses if this is red.

Which maybe makes it green.

Which might be what you want me to think?

Where is the poison.
    They're the poison, Naz is driving a mislynch

Look at how easily the 3 votes on me formed, tell me with a straight face there isn't scum in there.

18. ISO #1118

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

Look at how easily the 3 votes on me formed, tell me with a straight face there isn't scum in there.
    Either that or two sheep and a blind townie, except I find that less likely with Frinckles and Ganelon on the same person.

19. ISO #1119

In my eyes aamirus has done what was needed to not get a lynching and is now coasting. I completely agree with your Naz scumread though, they should be the winning lynch for this game.
    ?????? Aamirus has been gone over 48 hours

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

Seriously? Use quotes and analyze them if you're going to attack me. Then, I'll just dismantle your argument.
    Omg i went through all SIX pages of ur ISO and didn't see it. I thought it was a short post but it must be at the end of one of the longer ones. Idk if I'll have time before EOD to pull one today sry :/ I need to do some work ;w;

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

Which leaves one extra lynch incase none of us are scum, which is a possibility.
    it's extraordinarily unlikely none of you are scum. From my perspective that means Ganelon/Noz probably?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #1127

OMEGA ganelon voted u first and frinckles voted AFTER me and I didn't even ask him to or create an argument to besides "vote ur scum reads"

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    true

trying to actually play the game now i have some actual free time
    okay im cool with that. I outlined in my reads list what the status quo is from my perspective. If you're town you can mark yourself Green on it and deduce a good lynch target.

29. ISO #1129

Exactly, coasting. I think lynch order for the next three days will probably look like you<ami<me
    dude thats not coasting, thats AFK are u dense
    She needed to be replaced yesterday but either 1. Gyrlander is afk and not even checking game or 2. She might be mafia and Gyr can't modkill

30. ISO #1130

SJ is the only one in my towncore.

gane, naz, and varc all attacked me for pretty weak reasons.
    SP hard-pushing for PL. naz also seems to support PL on nozbug/aami.
    frinckles and SP attacked my boi SJ. frinckles actually mind-meld with me about SJ bussing ren.

noz is my 2nd strongest townread, despite her horrifying lack of posts.

i'm looking harder at varc:

- SP questioned varc for lurking
    - frinckles labeled varc as scum in his most recent read list
    - naz wants varc dead
    - SJ said he received zero good vibes from varc
    - i currently hate every vote varc has placed. also, it's day 2 and varc is clearly lurking. he isn't afk, but he's clearly stirring shit up from my POV.

it's 7 town vs 2 scum. statistically, the majority of fights this game were town v town. let's group up and get varc outta here.

-vote Varcron

31. ISO #1131

dude thats not coasting, thats AFK are u dense
    She needed to be replaced yesterday but either 1. Gyrlander is afk and not even checking game or 2. She might be mafia and Gyr can't modkill
    Its completely plausible Aamirus is intentionally not posting. There are not post restrictions.

32. ISO #1132

looks like varc is pushing aami too.

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

Which leaves one extra lynch incase none of us are scum, which is a possibility.
    FUCK TOO FAST.

-vote aamirus

aami needs to fucking talk. then get varc OUT.
    She's not coming lol I pinged her yesterday in game I think too u_u

38. ISO #1138

Its completely plausible Aamirus is intentionally not posting. There are not post restrictions.
    Oh my god there isnt even an activity rule in the general fm rules
    This is why the site is dead @Marshmallow Marshall I'm tired of wasting my time signing for games for people to just afk out, I'm done after this smfh that's actually so stupid

39. ISO #1139

Omg i went through all SIX pages of ur ISO and didn't see it. I thought it was a short post but it must be at the end of one of the longer ones. Idk if I'll have time before EOD to pull one today sry :/ I need to do some work ;w;
    leaving again during EOD yea??

if i'm missing anybody's scumreads of naz, let me know:

- frinckles tunneled naz
    - varc votes naz after she attacked him
    - i'm losing patience for her posts, which sorely lack analysis

40. ISO #1140

Oh my god there isnt even an activity rule in the general fm rules
    This is why the site is dead @Marshmallow Marshall I'm tired of wasting my time signing for games for people to just afk out, I'm done after this smfh that's actually so stupid
    Should have a 10 post per day minimum.

41. ISO #1141

SJ is the only one in my towncore.

gane, naz, and varc all attacked me for pretty weak reasons.
    SP hard-pushing for PL. naz also seems to support PL on nozbug/aami.
    frinckles and SP attacked my boi SJ. frinckles actually mind-meld with me about SJ bussing ren.

noz is my 2nd strongest townread, despite her horrifying lack of posts.

i'm looking harder at varc:

- SP questioned varc for lurking
    - frinckles labeled varc as scum in his most recent read list
    - naz wants varc dead
    - SJ said he received zero good vibes from varc
    - i currently hate every vote varc has placed. also, it's day 2 and varc is clearly lurking. he isn't afk, but he's clearly stirring shit up from my POV.

it's 7 town vs 2 scum. statistically, the majority of fights this game were town v town. let's group up and get varc outta here.

-vote Varcron
    no i don't, i want her moxkilled or replaced ive asked host like twice

42. ISO #1142

Her = aamirus

43. ISO #1143

- frinckles tunneled naz
    I didn't tunnel naz much outside the fact that she's in my process of elimination. Its hard to scumread her sometimes so just put her in da box.

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

- frinckles tunneled naz
    its not my fault I work full time and eod is when I finish working
    Frinckles still doesn't have a good reason to scum read me and u also tunneled him hard lmfao town is always dumb, myself included

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

Ceko-Obv town, need i say more?
    SJ-Pretty sure he's also town, all of his posts seem to me to have a town motivation behind it. Not as strong as a town as ceko but still up there
    Gane-Was the counter wagon to a scum, odds are he's town but has a chance of being scum if Rene was somehow a bus which i doubt
    Secondpassing-Their pl push on me is a tad bit sus when Aami is there as well when she's more inactive than me lmao. Slotting as null tho because of Banana's interactions with Frinckles who I see as scum personally
    Var-Been pinging me as both scum and town, unsure where to plop them so null they go.
    Naz-Same with Var, seen some towny stuff and some scummy stuff. Though imo the scummy slightly outweighs the towny so she's a scumlean
    Aami-MIA, please replace
    Frinckles-Frinckles's early posting is ok but their ISO is just a confusing mess to me that doesn't seem to have a singular direction for the majority of d1 but then seems super hyperfocused on one thing. Feels like to me the scum didn't have a direction for most of the day and then got their shit together late into the day. D2 has been meh but slightly better. Still my highest SR though

rn my lynch order would be Frinckles>Aami>Naz>SP
    this is very much subject to change if Aami decides to be alive and post
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West