Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Hmmm. Your attacks on Ganelon show you're not just sheeping. Again, my bad. I'll bump you up to town now.
    It's typically scummy behavior, but I've seen Gane switch votes like this as town. I can also see him doing this as scum, so his vote is NAI to me. Frinckles voted with no explanation after I posed a wall on aami. I find this more alarming, since I don't see him as someone who votes just to see where things go.
    You’ve never seen me as scum lol

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Huh, he didn't make the snarky comment.

We've got less than 4 hours. We have someone who is usually a top poster who has given us nothing, is lurking, and just not caring it seems. Really disappointed.

We have Renae and Ami that people scum read for different reasons, but at least we are playing

We have another user who is on the site, actively engaged elsewhere, but not really playing here except for one interaction where he defended a player who hadn't posted yet and has done nothing yet

Pretty annoyed right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559
    Ganelon

Oh wait, you said you can also see me doing that as scum, fair enough. I do actually do that as scum as well, but I don’t think I’m being inconsistent... aamirus asked me to vote someone other then you because then she would sheep me.

i think we should lynch Renegade because I don’t like how he tried to white knight me. I cannot read naz, last game she was scum and I couldn’t read that, I think naz needs to be more thoroughly pushed before you see something AI from her, otherwise you just see naz.

I just don’t like how Renegade is trying to be appear to be helpful by posting statistics lol, that reeks of scum not knowing what to say. And as I said, statistics is misleading. Scum win this setup a lot more often than you’d expect, precisely because they take risks and bus.

i don’t understand why people are saying SJ is scummy, I have no read on SJ right now.

i think I’m townreaidng aamirus but somewhat wary in light of the troll ‘I-am-scum’ posts. I don’t think they mean anything, but seems a little extreme to still be joking about that this late into the game. One game I think blink tried to paint me as his scum buddy early on and I really didn’t like that, and turns out he was scum.

10. ISO #560
    Ganelon

Yeah I’m sorry about my lack of activity, this game is just really stressful for me. I’m just having a bad time.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Oh wait, you said you can also see me doing that as scum, fair enough. I do actually do that as scum as well, but I don’t think I’m being inconsistent... aamirus asked me to vote someone other then you because then she would sheep me.

i think we should lynch Renegade because I don’t like how he tried to white knight me. I cannot read naz, last game she was scum and I couldn’t read that, I think naz needs to be more thoroughly pushed before you see something AI from her, otherwise you just see naz.

I just don’t like how Renegade is trying to be appear to be helpful by posting statistics lol, that reeks of scum not knowing what to say. And as I said, statistics is misleading. Scum win this setup a lot more often than you’d expect, precisely because they take risks and bus.

i don’t understand why people are saying SJ is scummy, I have no read on SJ right now.

i think I’m townreaidng aamirus but somewhat wary in light of the troll ‘I-am-scum’ posts. I don’t think they mean anything, but seems a little extreme to still be joking about that this late into the game. One game I think blink tried to paint me as his scum buddy early on and I really didn’t like that, and turns out he was scum.
    who is scumreading SJ?
    give ur reads list or eat rope today
    ty
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #563

ugggghhhhh i really need to go run errands, @Gyrlander is it majority lynch ? as in if there's no hammer, no one gets lynched today?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #564

Also if @Varcron doesnt come change his vote before EOD he needs to be policy lynched. His vote was not to lynch Ami but to get info and he hasnt moved it. I townread him for that play but if Ami is lynched for it that type of irresponsibility cant go unpunished

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567
    Ganelon

Tbh I don’t know how to put this or what even to say, I’m having one of those days where I’ll just suck at playing mafia, I don’t want to be lynched for a) there’s literally no reason to be scumreading me, although I do think I should rather be lynched over an inactive and b) I think the people pushing my train better have a really good reason as to why I’m scum lol

Theres nothing scummy about defending an AFK. And I already gave you my reads list, it’s the post you quoted, I’m not required to have a read on every player in the game lol. I usually don’t, anyway.

My view: lynch Renegade, sheep noz. Literally the only things I’m somewhat sure of. Noz hard town, aamirus is kinda iffy, Frinckles has gotten townier and I really hope people aren’t scumreading him for being inactive or lurking cuz that’s not his scum meta lol. He ‘lurked’ last game and was town.

Varcron doesn’t even exist. I’m hoping the host will replace them tbh.

I don’t like how naz is pushing me and I don’t understand the reasons, really want to push that slot next after Renegade.

thats it. No reads on anyone else

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

Ceko was scumreading SJ.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Tbh I don’t know how to put this or what even to say, I’m having one of those days where I’ll just suck at playing mafia, I don’t want to be lynched for a) there’s literally no reason to be scumreading me, although I do think I should rather be lynched over an inactive and b) I think the people pushing my train better have a really good reason as to why I’m scum lol

Theres nothing scummy about defending an AFK. And I already gave you my reads list, it’s the post you quoted, I’m not required to have a read on every player in the game lol. I usually don’t, anyway.

My view: lynch Renegade, sheep noz. Literally the only things I’m somewhat sure of. Noz hard town, aamirus is kinda iffy, Frinckles has gotten townier and I really hope people aren’t scumreading him for being inactive or lurking cuz that’s not his scum meta lol. He ‘lurked’ last game and was town.

Varcron doesn’t even exist. I’m hoping the host will replace them tbh.

I don’t like how naz is pushing me and I don’t understand the reasons, really want to push that slot next after Renegade.

thats it. No reads on anyone else
    Pringles was one of the top posters last game. He was lynched day 1 and yet was still in the top 3 of posters near the end of the game!

There's literally nothing non-meta that Pringles has done to be "townie" in his 9 posts completely devoid of any content whatsoever

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles was one of the top posters last game. He was lynched day 1 and yet was still in the top 3 of posters near the end of the game!

There's literally nothing non-meta that Pringles has done to be "townie" in his 9 posts completely devoid of any content whatsoever
    Yes and recall, he was given a town card (despite actually being scum).

24. ISO #574

Also if @Varcron doesnt come change his vote before EOD he needs to be policy lynched. His vote was not to lynch Ami but to get info and he hasnt moved it. I townread him for that play but if Ami is lynched for it that type of irresponsibility cant go unpunished
    Again, this is what I'm saying is strange about Varcon. Here you even point out what I HAVE ALREADY REITERATED.

He drops a vote, flip flop waffles around worse than John Kerry 2004, and then leaves his vote parked, yet I am scum?

UGH.

25. ISO #575

You dont buy him defending Pringles? You think I'm making up? Have you read the thread, Renae? He even defended himself defending Pringles admitting he wants to avoid a town afk mislynch
    I wanted to say this too but thoght too rudeUwU. Ren's attack on varc also makes it look like he's not reading the thread.

26. ISO #576

The votes on my currently: Treeko - desperate to play differently from his last game.

Banana - resentful that he can't pocket me no longer by warming up to "newbies".

Ganelon - virtually inactive and hasn't given a solid reason for voting me.

Looks like town is well on its way to a mislynch once again. Do recall that town apparently lost 6 games before last, which they won by pure luck and mislynching lunatics who THOUGHT they were town. GOOFY.

27. ISO #577
    Ganelon

He may have been, but a lot of him was just clearly not there lol. It’s why I scunread him last game

28. ISO #578

This is the guide that Pringles linked before about how he's been trying to play as as town

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8by-Newcomb%29

He has done nothing yet to try to form a town core and POE this game. Nothing. And when called out about it he's completely ignored the criticism. Could be just be super lazy? Sure. But he's not "townie" in any way at all. He is very much a big fat question mark null slot.

29. ISO #579

I wanted to say this too but thoght too rudeUwU. Ren's attack on varc also makes it look like he's not reading the thread.
    Another weak 'READ THE THREAD' comment. Jeez, that is gaslighting if I ever saw it. I've read the thread, I've read Vracon's waffling around (open a waffle house Varcron while you are at it), I point things out and get voted. It is extremely frustrating.

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yes and recall, he was given a town card (despite actually being scum).
    And this game he is playing the opposite, which is what I'm arguing about with Galeon, ARE YOU READING

Again, this is what I'm saying is strange about Varcon. Here you even point out what I HAVE ALREADY REITERATED.

He drops a vote, flip flop waffles around worse than John Kerry 2004, and then leaves his vote parked, yet I am scum?

UGH.
    Switch your vote to Galeon or Pringles. I'll switch with you. I already said I havent switched because I dont want Ami lynched.

33. ISO #583

This is the guide that Pringles linked before about how he's been trying to play as as town

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8by-Newcomb%29

He has done nothing yet to try to form a town core and POE this game. Nothing. And when called out about it he's completely ignored the criticism. Could be just be super lazy? Sure. But he's not "townie" in any way at all. He is very much a big fat question mark null slot.
    Putting wolves in a box is a process, not something that gets done on day one. Unless you've got the ultra instinct reads.

What have I not responded to that you think is that pertinent?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Putting wolves in a box is a process, not something that gets done on day one. Unless you've got the ultra instinct reads.

What have I not responded to that you think is that pertinent?
    Cool, you waiting til day 3 to start that process? You haven't done shit except lurk. Do you deny that?

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Okay, I get that. However, you didn't explain the vote until now, so it just looked like a random self-press.
    I agree, I don't understand why Frinckles scumreads him either.

38. ISO #588

UGH.
    This is what I mean, you still haven't built a real case against Varcron.

39. ISO #589

This is what I mean, you still haven't built a real case against Varcron.
    I'm asking about this behavior, not necessarily trying to build a case against him, notice I haven't voted him.

Nobody has yet to explain this except "HaVe YoU ReAd ThE tHrEaD".

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

Another weak 'READ THE THREAD' comment. Jeez, that is gaslighting if I ever saw it. I've read the thread, I've read Vracon's waffling around (open a waffle house Varcron while you are at it), I point things out and get voted. It is extremely frustrating.
    It's a fact that Varc doesn't want aami lynched, yet you still think he's scum when he got distressed at how quickly she got to L-2. Your refusal to realize this is why I think you're not reading the thread or intentionally hiding this fact by acting ignorant.

42. ISO #592

It's a fact that Varc doesn't want aami lynched, yet you still think he's scum when he got distressed at how quickly she got to L-2. Your refusal to realize this is why I think you're not reading the thread or intentionally hiding this fact by acting ignorant.
    Then why hasn't he removed his vote? He was around after he panicked about the L-2.

43. ISO #593

Well, I do trust banana here. He is not playing in the style of when I was scum with him, and much more similarly to the last game where Banbada was town (until jestered by Goofy Vracon).

-vote Frinckles
    I disagree. I think BC's scum meta revolves around pocketing everyone. In the game you played with him, he was universally townread on day 1. The same thing is happening this game too. Also, you changed your opinion of BC quite quickly:

If I'm scum for sharing thoughts on other players' odd behavior (Varcron, You, Banana, Aami) then I don't really see the point in playing any more forum mafia games. How exactly are my posts sowing distrust in town? If anything, the rapid pivots from you and Varcron on Aami and general skittishness I find much more scummy than towny.

Also, I'm not entirely convinced by your long posts and much more active behavior, treko, knowing how you must feel desperate to change your play style if in fact you did roll scum and digging in deep to play the long game.

Alas, the town can afford my mislynch, but not the best start to the game IMO.
    The votes on my currently: Treeko - desperate to play differently from his last game.

Banana - resentful that he can't pocket me no longer by warming up to "newbies".

Ganelon - virtually inactive and hasn't given a solid reason for voting me.

Looks like town is well on its way to a mislynch once again. Do recall that town apparently lost 6 games before last, which they won by pure luck and mislynching lunatics who THOUGHT they were town. GOOFY.
    You're the common denominator in the trains on aami and frinckles. Since I find these trains to be the most suspicious, I'm sticking to my vote on you.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

I disagree. I think BC's scum meta revolves around pocketing everyone. In the game you played with him, he was universally townread on day 1. The same thing is happening this game too. Also, you changed your opinion of BC quite quickly:

You're the common denominator in the trains on aami and frinckles. Since I find these trains to be the most suspicious, I'm sticking to my vote on you.
    I changed my opinion on Banana because I do believe he is trying to legitimately form a town core.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600