PQ is town
    Wrath is town lean
    Ceko is scum lean
    Banana is null
    SB16 is scum lean
    MM is scum lean
    Dum is null
    Frinckles is null

MM and Sb16 not teammates though, feel something off among them though, can get a better read after they post more
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    PQ and Lag are not a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    That's some hasted conclusion.
    While I personally don't necessarly believe Lag to be that scummy looking, I would like you to elaborate a bit more.
    im still kind of waking up, i drank a lot yesterday.

for some reason these 3 items keep bothering me. it's like my brain knows something is wrong but i dont know what. it couldnt be that people are teambuilding on page 3. its something else.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Re: S-FM 340: Election Day 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    On one hand, Wrath has been very weirdly fixated on irrelevant stuff which i think he thinks is actually relevant, which is a town tell for green players. But at the same time he has no conviction, no aggression, and only sheeps on to something after other people lead the way which is wolf indicative, but then also at the same time, he doesn't have a particularly confrontational personality, so it might be less wolf indicative
    What do you mean by "irrelevant stuff"? I read this the first time through and ignored it because it's so ambiguous.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't like how @Lag has been largely ignoring the presence of Ceko. Much less provide a read. So, I ask you Lag to provide us with your position of Ceko.
    While no vote has been casted from her, it would not be true to say Lag has blatantly ignored Ceko, especially when you are looking at first pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Also, I do appreciate the confrontational personality tidbit. However it's the mood that strikes me, and I like to think I play randomly.
    You are the most structured person in this game, actually.

16. ISO #266

This is another weird wrath take, because it is factually wrong. Not only have I commented on ceko sounding stilted, but I literally made a post saying ceko is a scum lean.

If this post said Auwt instead on ceko, then maybe this post makes sense. Wrath wild card indeed, did he roll Templar from last hope again?
    Go ahead if you want to elaborate on me by the way.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    you are literally the last person in this game scum!frinckles would ever try to pocket. that's absurd.
    You ain't denying the 3P reference Lag made though.
    I take note.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Hmm it's quite interesting how I bounced from "green" in Lag's read to "wildcard" once Frinckles made his prediction
    Good catch.
    Explanations needed.

23. ISO #273

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    First of all, welcome. You're a new member, so my first response to you probably should not have been "What the heck?".

I know that everyone besides Bradland, you, oliverz144, MM, Auwt, and Mizery live in America.

MM and Auwt live in France.

I don't know where Bradland, you, oliverz144, and Mizery live.

Anyways, it's not midnight in America, so it'd be nice to know why you said it was midnight. Most of the players here are American.
    i legally have to call this town

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    You ain't denying the 3P reference Lag made though.
    I take note.
    let's go over two scenarios and you tell me what is more likely

A: Frinckles put up a mental barrier subconsciously so he could cope with the cruel reality of being a third party.

B: Frinckles stopped reading Lag's sentence and formulated a response specific to the accusation of pocketing.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Wrath, I can't tell if you're trolling or just haven't read the game, I literally went back and forth on your slot several times last night, Frinckles reads were basically echoing what I'd already said, including that point
    Echoing what you said for sure, but you seem to have finally aligned your thoughts with Frinckles in the end.
    I don't see Wrath trolling right here.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

I'm comfortable in saying
    MM -is my top town (both arriving on the conclusion on lag's weird playstyle this time with two separate quote threads)
    PQ- sorta town (his contributions have been indicative of the not giving a f attitude as town, but also too random to actually be wolf)
    Frinckles -neutral/town lean (I don't think I've played enough games with Frinckles to actually discern his playstyles)

Auwt - scum lean- possibility, have not seen him contribute much at this stage besides affirming Lag is his town read
    Oliver - scum lean - wolfy entrance, however I think Lag's comment is interesting although I am leaning into Lag light bussing Oliver more than anything
    Lag - scum core - Rapidly bouncing slots, asking for roles in the beginning, asking for affirmations, sarcastic statements of claiming wolf. I'm comfortable placing his slot here for now

Ceko - undecided (playing randomly yet again, however what's interesting here is his playstyle of saying as little as possible in the first few days and then post blogging for mid-end games, so I'll wait for that before actually placing him in a locked slot)

SB16 undecided (but I'm tempted to place him into town for right now. Just not ready to this stage)

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    let's go over two scenarios and you tell me what is more likely

A: Frinckles put up a mental barrier subconsciously so he could cope with the cruel reality of being a third party.

B: Frinckles stopped reading Lag's sentence and formulated a response specific to the accusation of pocketing.
    I believe no one has yet pointed that out.
    Just making sure it comes to the spotlight.
    Maybe you also don't want to go to that path (the one talking about 3P) and you did it intentionally.
    But the moment I shall know this has not yet to come.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Auwt - scum lean- possibility, have not seen him contribute much at this stage besides affirming Lag is his town read
    Well actually I would not put Lag as a town read.
    I feel like 3P could fit more, probably too early to tell, and it has been long since we last played in a same game (if we did at some point).

34. ISO #284

Drop us some reads, mizery
    Unironically think you're town for your opener because as a mech player you'd have a team behind you to discuss the rules with and figure out how they work. then I don't doubt that you'd provide some sort of plan to supposedly doom town but that looked good. I haven't seen a wolfgame from you and i acknoledge that but from what I've heard from other players and what my teammates have told me to say in wolfchat and it's a read i'm not bothered about having right now.

PQ can be town because I'm a sheep but that's something i like less because his approaches to you are kinda mrr imo in that he is trying to call you town and a wolf at the same time all the time but like not really but kinda in a TMI way like before. He called you a wolf and then was like "good job finding me" or something and I don't see how a villager says that to a scumread.

Ceko decided to push dum for calling it midnight. for calling it midnight. He's town.

35. ISO #285

What do you mean by "irrelevant stuff"? I read this the first time through and ignored it because it's so ambiguous.
    Your entire reason for initially scum reading me was because I asked for your alignment and you said town Lag would use a more sophisticated method, which, I'm sorry, that has to be the most hilariously irrelevant thing I've ever seen someone base their entire read off of, and you seemed to take it seriously, hence that post

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

This is another weird wrath take, because it is factually wrong. Not only have I commented on ceko sounding stilted, but I literally made a post saying ceko is a scum lean.

If this post said Auwt instead on ceko, then maybe this post makes sense. Wrath wild card indeed, did he roll Templar from last hope again?
    I disagree with lag and agree with wrath

it was impossible to finish catching up purely through lag posts because when ceko started posting lag responded to one post and that was it.
    it was a big post so ? but like I still think Lag hasn't interacted with Ceko all that much.

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Unironically think you're town for your opener because as a mech player you'd have a team behind you to discuss the rules with and figure out how they work. then I don't doubt that you'd provide some sort of plan to supposedly doom town but that looked good. I haven't seen a wolfgame from you and i acknoledge that but from what I've heard from other players and what my teammates have told me to say in wolfchat and it's a read i'm not bothered about having right now.

PQ can be town because I'm a sheep but that's something i like less because his approaches to you are kinda mrr imo in that he is trying to call you town and a wolf at the same time all the time but like not really but kinda in a TMI way like before. He called you a wolf and then was like "good job finding me" or something and I don't see how a villager says that to a scumread.

Ceko decided to push dum for calling it midnight. for calling it midnight. He's town.
    Haven't seen a wolf game from me? What?

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300