S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2414
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    For the record: I am fine shooting paopan, but we really need to formulate plans for secondary shots.
    And my towncore peeps pls dont read this as "oh yea lets remove the useless scum mate and now we rule the world". What I mean is Pao's resurgence is really throwing off red flags, his arguments are insufficient. But I am also worried about a big train forming on him, my fellow LHF:

Gikkle, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzie View Post
    Agreed with the anti-town part, but not what is striking me, and know lots of towns who do this unfortunately (well... I've had to do it at times too, so I can't judge too harshly, but whatever, off track...)

Instead: Paopan wasn't really a big thing when HK left the thread. Paopan's readslist comes under pretty intense scrutiny relatively recently, HK hasn't read up but votes Paopan over the readslist?
    it's sometimes better to be lucky than good. I dunno what to tell you. I went to sleep, worked, cooked dinner, all while mulling things over about the thread and what I may be missing. That reads list kept sticking out to me as manufactured. Like sure, sometimes people drop full list reads lists early, but most of the time it's just kinda ordered buckets, or brief thoughts like
    seanzie - seems good
    hk - meh
    zeus - ok, but here's a caveat

yeah?
    rarely does town produce a full list with "thought out looking" thoughts that early in the day b/c there's almost never enough information in the thread to really pull that together.

it's almost more the existence of the list in the format that it is in with the amount of thoughts it appears to contain that is the problem vs the content. Content may also suck

5. ISO #955

And my towncore peeps pls dont read this as "oh yea lets remove the useless scum mate and now we rule the world". What I mean is Pao's resurgence is really throwing off red flags, his arguments are insufficient. But I am also worried about a big train forming on him, my fellow LHF:

Gikkle, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt
    Maybe I’ve missed it but I’d like you to explain why I’m scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #956

189 pages. thanks, i dont have the energy for that. your argument is fair, but it frustrates me that we will fight while scum chew on popcorn. So much for Frinckles teaching me to focus on building a towncore (WHO THEN FIRE BACK AND VOTE ME!). I should just lurk next time. jeez. Imagine improving my game and increasing my participation and getting ownt as a result of my increased efforts. FEELS BAD!
    maybe don't go trying to build a towncore on D1 then? Find some people you think are town, try to work with them, but building an entire "there are no wolves here" core either fails, or burns you. Just ask Frinkles whether or not early cores can bite you.
    Hi Frinkles, I'm still sorry about that btw

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

I do not negotiate with terrorists. But you are my towncore, f'ing great to have more TvT. I wanted to see if a scumbag would try to hammer me. How difficult is that to understand? Seanzie was the 4th voter, but he is also my town dude. So unless I am misjudged, he ruined my ploy.
    why would a scumbag be trying to hammer you now? I'm lost as fuck.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    maybe don't go trying to build a towncore on D1 then? Find some people you think are town, try to work with them, but building an entire "there are no wolves here" core either fails, or burns you. Just ask Frinkles whether or not early cores can bite you.
    It's my first time having a D1 where I felt I identified townies. Your point is valid, maybe I am getting scammed. But the alternative tends to be worse (like past games where I vote folks like Frinckles and they turn out to be town and I had reasons but they ended up not being alignment-indicative).

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

No harm done. I didn't know how to play town back then, my bag has always been scum play.

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshalt View Post
    Could be scum based on tone, and his flip would be informative, so I'm placing my vote there until something more interesting comes up.
    informative how exactly

everyone's flip but their own is informative and so I want to know what would make PQR's flip so informative for you
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #969

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    informative how exactly

everyone's flip but their own is informative and so I want to know what would make PQR's flip so informative for you
    Oh look someone either read my stuff or resonated with my thoughts, instead of just going oi why MM scum to you?

Read my post https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...379#post956379

Yeah, I dont like MM's thread of thoughts AT ALL!

20. ISO #970

informative how exactly

its getting closer to EoD so I might as well @Marshmallow Marshalt

to help ensure they see it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This irks me for some reason. I wanted… something? I feel like you should have some kind of stronger read or desire to leave your vote on than an inactive player who said they would be inactive by this point in the game.
    I don't really have any substantiation to why I voted you other than I was hoping it might produce something useful since it was on someone who hadn't produced much yet to be read by

Earlier the Pao wagon (which my vote was on previously) disappeared and I didn't have the time to look into it, but overall today I feel like somethings off with the wagoning overall
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #974

@Seanzie ITA time coming up. Where you at yo!
    It's an hour and a half from now. Paopan is top wagon, which I'm more or less fine with.

I did look at MM's ISO, and it didn't inspire confidence, but I'm also okay with where my vote is at right now. We'll see how the thread reacts as we get closer to Artificial Deadline 1.

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

So you quote me but dont bother to read my link? THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WAS ALREADY ANSWERED!

And here is my other town core person being dumb. THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!
    Sometimes I like hearing answers in real time, I'm sorry that's an inconvenience to you.

and dumb as fuck. I said i would be dead if 1 more vote appeared on me (based on card whatever).
    Yeah, and I said I didn't read a damn thing from the time I left last night till I came back this evening so yeah, an explanation instead of "wow you're dumb" would have been nice.

Kind regretting being in your town core

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzie View Post
    It's an hour and a half from now. Paopan is top wagon, which I'm more or less fine with.

I did look at MM's ISO, and it didn't inspire confidence, but I'm also okay with where my vote is at right now. We'll see how the thread reacts as we get closer to Artificial Deadline 1.
    Let the record show, Seanzie is content with vote on SB16 and letting others lynch/shoot Paopan.

28. ISO #978

I don't really have any substantiation to why I voted you other than I was hoping it might produce something useful since it was on someone who hadn't produced much yet to be read by

Earlier the Pao wagon (which my vote was on previously) disappeared and I didn't have the time to look into it, but overall today I feel like somethings off with the wagoning overall
    The Pao wagon is back now. if you don't have any reason to vote SB, are you thinking about moving, and if so, where to?

29. ISO #979

Sometimes I like hearing answers in real time, I'm sorry that's an inconvenience to you.

Yeah, and I said I didn't read a damn thing from the time I left last night till I came back this evening so yeah, an explanation instead of "wow you're dumb" would have been nice.

Kind regretting being in your town core
    I kinda regret you being town! Get your stuff together please.

30. ISO #980

Since I'm bored as shit and tired of lurking I'll insert myself into the thread.

I for one, believe Paopan is town. That said, it is apparent that scum likely cannot stop an ITA without some tomfoolery. So, naturally the inference is that I am scum protecting Paopan by noticing this and so the correct shot would be me. However it wouldn't be because I am town. And being town I will shoot my highest scumread. Which is of course the infamous bounty hunter, Boba Fett.

31. ISO #981

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Since I'm bored as shit and tired of lurking I'll insert myself into the thread.

I for one, believe Paopan is town. That said, it is apparent that scum likely cannot stop an ITA without some tomfoolery. So, naturally the inference is that I am scum protecting Paopan by noticing this and so the correct shot would be me. However it wouldn't be because I am town. And being town I will shoot my highest scumread. Which is of course the infamous bounty hunter, Boba Fett.
    Why do you scum read Boba Fett?

32. ISO #982

So you quote me but dont bother to read my link? THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WAS ALREADY ANSWERED!

And here is my other town core person being dumb. THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!
    I went and read the post you linked. I can see how I'd think it's a weird post. You seem to be trying to solve MM using "I am a villager" as your baseline for accusing him to be a wolf right? Can you see how you're literally the only one who would have that thought process though? Maybe that's why people aren't necessarily commenting on it, because they cannot take the perspective that you've taken here, and the major counter argument you propose is "But I can't be a wolf because I am town"

Hard to interact with, most just read it and move on.

33. ISO #983

No harm done. I didn't know how to play town back then, my bag has always been scum play.
    But now, I have mastered the scumtown-driftu. I am both town and scum simultaneously.
    lol this does not fill me with the utmost confidence in you. But it's good to know.
    And it's not like your town game was bad that game, I just weaseled my way in there is all. You were pretty much dead accurate on everyone else.

34. ISO #984

I went and read the post you linked. I can see how I'd think it's a weird post. You seem to be trying to solve MM using "I am a villager" as your baseline for accusing him to be a wolf right? Can you see how you're literally the only one who would have that thought process though? Maybe that's why people aren't necessarily commenting on it, because they cannot take the perspective that you've taken here, and the major counter argument you propose is "But I can't be a wolf because I am town"

Hard to interact with, most just read it and move on.
    Hard to interact with, indeed. What are you even talking about "I am a villager". This is so in outer space, i dont get it at all!!

3. You stated earlier that you don't have a high level of confidence in reading me (acknowledging your TvT failure in our prior game). My post looks fake, I think you are hinting that I am intentionally sounding happy because I am scum and am trying to act townie? Using town-optimal mech strategy *IS* solving, or at least allowing town to exercise its limited rights as the uninformed majority. And Sean's strat "just" makes the shots follow the will of the People? A pretty solid plan in my book.
    4. You did not offer your own reads of my slot and went to comment on a) Paopan's comments on me, b) "assuming scum~PQ how does that look for Gikkle"[paraphrased] (implying scum~Gikkle is clearing scum~PQ), c) you move your vote away from RVS and vote me. So I am your top vote at this moment, why?

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    Spoiler : :
    YOU LITERALLY FUCKING DID IT IN THE FUCKING SYNDICATE GAME!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE FUCKING INSUFFERABLE
    yeeesh

can semantics about whether or not something is tunneling be really that important
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #987

The countless Jedi he killed?

But besides that, unless something particular pops up, I have no problem removing slots that aren't active enough. And that's saying little of how I didnt like his lines in the first place.
    And to clarify, I can just use my ability to do this. I think I will.

38. ISO #988

lol this does not fill me with the utmost confidence in you. But it's good to know.
    And it's not like your town game was bad that game, I just weaseled my way in there is all. You were pretty much dead accurate on everyone else.
    It never should. I play the same as both alignments. It's my ninja way. But the fact that I've clearly been in this threat, unmet by literally any sort of confrontation implies that I'm universally town read or scum doesn't want anything to do with me because they know I'll go to war. So, I want to shake it up a bit.

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

Let the record show, Seanzie is content with vote on SB16 and letting others lynch/shoot Paopan.
    Do you think it's impossible to hold multiple wolf reads at the same time? He might be thinking Paopan is a decent shot to take and also want to push on SB16, why is this bad? I mean if I'm not mistaken you're still town reading him or has that changed in the last bit

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Do you think it's impossible to hold multiple wolf reads at the same time? He might be thinking Paopan is a decent shot to take and also want to push on SB16, why is this bad? I mean if I'm not mistaken you're still town reading him or has that changed in the last bit
    It will not change D1. I record notes for the future. I dont want us to lose to a ~10% chance that my towncore fooled me (yourself included).

43. ISO #993

I did not say anything was bad btw. Making a mental record of choices. But having such a non-resistant train D1 is always a concern. That is not to say Sean is bad.

44. ISO #994

Something about this doesn't sit right with me but I can't put my finger on it. Like the whole inference thing seems like a stretch to me, and if you're not widely wolf read why would the shot be you over paopan instead of you're the shot after paopan if paopan flips wolf?

But even then nobody expects town?Takumi to be perfect, so I just don't get it.

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

It never should. I play the same as both alignments. It's my ninja way. But the fact that I've clearly been in this threat, unmet by literally any sort of confrontation implies that I'm universally town read or scum doesn't want anything to do with me because they know I'll go to war. So, I want to shake it up a bit.
    this might be the first time I've ever seen someone seriously make an "I'm threadspewed town" read on D1 before. Nice.

47. ISO #997

Are you joking? We are in the towncore! Tell me what vibes you have been getting from me. Do not let scum utilize your error as an opportunity.
    idk why some people don't seemingly see it

but it is posts like these that I think have a level of innocence to them

maybe its just the simplicity and yet directness of it?

idk what else to call it

but I think this post is a good example of what I frequently feel in PQR's posts
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000