Results 3,551 to 3,600 of 3753
  1. ISO #3551

2. ISO #3552

3. ISO #3553

4. ISO #3554

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Didn't read that yet.

You do realize that in the off chance you're actually SK, the Mafia will lynch you if you lynch me? And that even if you were to kill a Mafia tonight, the Town would probably choose to lynch you because you chose to destroy town?

yes I am currently pushing evil alliance plays lol.

I am. It's not Rumox, it's not Light. (I am 100% on DS being Mafia, not necessarily on him being Stealth's partner because you could very well be lying lol).
    100% wrong that is

5. ISO #3555

Yes, but...

Right now : 3 townies, 2 mafia, 1 SK.

If we lynch the SK, the Town loses.
    If we lynch a Mafia, it becomes a kingmaker situation (1 town 1 mafia 1 sk tomorrow).
    If we lynch a Mafia, and both the Mafia and the SK kill the same person, it's 2/1/1, and it's another kingmaker situation.
    If we lynch a Mafia, and the SK kills a Mafia and the Mafia kills town, we have a 2/1 situation with the SK.

I don't like our odds lol.
    Can we just put forward a "draw" vote? Lmfao

@naz if we all vote on just walking away with this being a three way tie would you allow that?

6. ISO #3556

7. ISO #3557

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Id Really Like To Hear More Form DS.
    What would you like to hear?

I don't have meta reads like you all do. Way I'm seeing things right now is:

1) I don't understand why Kenny wouldn't just bury me yesterday and take the win for Mafia. He instead chose to outlive MM with his "clearing" of me which doesn't make any fucking sense to me and totally backfired on him.
    2) I am not scum. I am a citizen. The whole reason I didn't follow my gut on Kenny yesterday is because MM/Rumox were pushing me as a lynch and that's always a town loss there so I had to side with Kenny to stop from losing the game.
    3) I have no clue who to believe on the SK debate. I kinda feel like SB's claim seemed like it was done to save himself and the way he came in today made it seem like he knew he was going to be countered. Someone mentioned that this is meta here to counter the SK claim but I have no experience with that so not sure how to parse this. Frinckles reasoning behind his non counter yesterday make sense and I do remember him saying that he thought that SB was actually GF yesterday.

8. ISO #3558

9. ISO #3559

10. ISO #3560

11. ISO #3561

12. ISO #3562

13. ISO #3563

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    @naz If Actress chose to disguise as a Citizen N1, will they appear as a Citizen if they were lynched on D2?
    yea heaux kinda how the role works yeh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #3564

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Can we just put forward a "draw" vote? Lmfao

@naz if we all vote on just walking away with this being a three way tie would you allow that?
    yall cant make almost 4,000 posts for a draw, c'mon lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #3565

If we lynch the SK, the Town loses.
    If we lynch a Mafia, it becomes a kingmaker situation (1 town 1 mafia 1 sk tomorrow).
    If we lynch a Mafia, and both the Mafia and the SK kill the same person, it's 2/1/1, and it's another kingmaker situation.
    If we lynch a Mafia, and the SK kills a Mafia and the Mafia kills town, we have a 2/1 situation with the SK.

I don't like our odds lol.
    I forgot to explain that this is mechanically not possible.

In a world where there is 2 Mafia, if we lynch GF then the other Mafia role becomes GF thus NI. If we lynch the other Mafia role then GF is still alive and NI. It's impossible to win following that line of thought.

16. ISO #3566

I'll post it again.

Look, you guys can argue all you want. One of yous are being lynched and from a town perspective it doesn't matter who if we want to, in good ol blind faith, try and secure a town win. There is two scenarios that we are in right now. I wrote this up last night figuring out where we stand. As much as I want to side with the SK over Mafia, I don't really care anymore because you both have claimed SK and it's forced me into just lynching one of yous to stay true to my win condition.

There is 8 situations that I can see we can be in tomorrow. 6 out of 8 of those situations result in lynching the SK to put us in the best situation to win. The other 2 situations are unwinnable due to 2 scum KPN.

Spoiler : Possible day 4 game states :

SCENARIO A
    1 MAFIA & 1 TOWN KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK

SCENARIO B
    2 TOWN KILLED

MAFIA
    MAFIA

TOWN
    TOWN

SK

UNWINNABLE. 2KPN seals that.

SCENARIO C
    1 MAFIA KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK

SCENARIO D
    1 TOWN IS KILLED

MAFIA
    MAFIA

TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

UNWINNABLE. 2KPN secures that.

SCENARIO E
    NO ONE IS KILLED

MAFIA
    MAFIA

TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK

Now, which one is probably going to happen? SB isn't dumb so Scenario D. Mafia probably shouldn't kill tonight or they will likely, in their eyes, hand the game to the SK because town usually gives the win to the SK in these situations.

Now for some crazy shid.

If I am not mistake, Actress is still very possible. Imagine if Efekan was Actress I just read the game over and it seemed like he wanted to be lynched. He claimed SK lol. If he is town that is game-throwing behaviour. If I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, the only thing his behaviour adds up to is that he is Actress. If that is true then every situation above is wrong lol. THE SAME LOGIC BELOW APPLIES IF VOSS WAS ACTRESS TOO.

Spoiler : Efekannn/Voss the Actress :

Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever A
    2 TOWN IS KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK, PRAY GAME DOESN'T END

Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever B
    1 TOWN IS KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever C
    NO ONE IS KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

We are either in Scenario D or Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever B. Scenario D is unwinnable for town, so town has to pursue the other scenario. In recognition of Blink's day 1, I suggest we lynch Frinckles lol.

TL;DR - Lynch Frinckles/SB
    We can either play king maker right now if someone claims GF, or we can play towards the only world we can win in which is where Voss or Efekann was Actress. Clearly no one wants to claim GF, so I am sticking to lynching Frinckles for Blinkskaters sake.

17. ISO #3567

18. ISO #3568

19. ISO #3569

20. ISO #3570

21. ISO #3571

oh i thought i dropped a cvote yesterday apparently not

Spoiler : cvote :
    Frinckles,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,DS,rumox,Marshmallo wMarshall,Stealthbomber16,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #3572

23. ISO #3573

24. ISO #3574

Light is Mafia I don't care what you say MM this cunt is fucking Mafia rofl.

Frinckles,Light_Yagami,DS,rumox,SkipDay,Marshmallo wMarshall,Stealthbomber16,
    Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,rumox,Light_Y agami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Does DS seriously feel like a 11 years of experience townie right here? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #3575

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yall cant make almost 4,000 posts for a draw, c'mon lol
    ^

I refuse to have a draw, let the game actually end correctly lol. And I do know town is more or less in a no-win situation.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

26. ISO #3576

I'll post it again.

We can either play king maker right now if someone claims GF, or we can play towards the only world we can win in which is where Voss or Efekann was Actress. Clearly no one wants to claim GF, so I am sticking to lynching Frinckles for Blinkskaters sake.
    I tried to find your wallpost and couldn't find it. Looks like I was blind as hell lol.

So you're saying that we must lynch the SK to win, because if there was no Actress, we're already screwed? In this case, we want to lynch Stealthbomber, not Frinckles lol @rumox

27. ISO #3577

Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,DS,SkipDay,rumox,Light_Y agami,MarshmallowMarshall,

28. ISO #3578

29. ISO #3579

30. ISO #3580

31. ISO #3581

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    So MM, we have to vote SK here yeah? Otherwise two kills happen and unless they cross shoot (unlikely) town loses
    He had adjusted his vote to have SB16 and myself as 1 & 2. As you should as well, if you're town.

I've just been laughing at SB16 not voting for MM. I actually don't know wtf you two are doing.

32. ISO #3582

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    He had adjusted his vote to have SB16 and myself as 1 & 2. As you should as well, if you're town.

I've just been laughing at SB16 not voting for MM. I actually don't know wtf you two are doing.
    You realize that I know that I'm not mafia right? Your posturing means nothing to me

33. ISO #3583

34. ISO #3584

Sorry, that second half was directed at SB16 not you.

I'm not sure why he and his partner aren't voting town.
    Why aren’t you?

35. ISO #3585

I mean my death makes the most sense from a town perspective but do you really think a scum efe would ever claim sk

36. ISO #3586

37. ISO #3587

38. ISO #3588

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I genuinely believe right now that frinckles is actress and has disguised himself as me
    Reality 1. Frinckles is actress
    Reality 2. Efe is actress

I find reality 1 infinitely more likely atm
    The fact that you contrived something this wack is telling. You're grasping for anything you can.

Even if I humored you; Me being an Actress that disguised myself as SK does nothing to change the gamestate.

Change your vote to MM and have your partner do the same.

39. ISO #3589

The fact that you contrived something this wack is telling. You're grasping for anything you can.

Even if I humored you; Me being an Actress that disguised myself as SK does nothing to change the gamestate.

Change your vote to MM and have your partner do the same.
    You’re right- you win regardless of who you’re disguised as.

GG I suppose. Your play today was just plain bad tho. I was probably the lynch either way.

Me voting MM doesn’t help. You just want another excuse to scumpaint me for some reason? If Yagami isn’t your partner (because I know for a fact he’s not mine), then I see no reason for you not to put him up considering it doesn’t really matter who SK lynches today fypov.

40. ISO #3590

Light_Yagami,SkipDay,Frinckles,DS,rumox,Marshmallo wMarshall,Stealthbomber16,

As an act of good faith.
    @Frinckles your turn!

41. ISO #3591

INB4 “it’s not MM so I’m not gonna do it” or something like that

Frinckles is not going to vote Yagami because Yagami is scum with frinckles

42. ISO #3592

I tried to find your wallpost and couldn't find it. Looks like I was blind as hell lol.

So you're saying that we must lynch the SK to win, because if there was no Actress, we're already screwed? In this case, we want to lynch Stealthbomber, not Frinckles lol @rumox
    It was only "lynch the SK" because SB was the only self confirmed scum with his SK claim. Now it doesn't matter who we lynch since now Frinckles has also confirmed himself as scum. Now that Frinckles has also self confirmed himself as scum it really doesn't matter who we lynch assuming a world where Efe or Voss was Actress. But since we have two SK claims I am assuming Efe/Voss wasn't actress and we are in a 100% unwinnable position so again it doesn't matter who we lynch.

Lynch Frinckles for Blinkskaters sake.

43. ISO #3593

I Mean SB16 Wanted To Skip Day So He Would Be In A Better Position Tomorrow.. If 2 Towns Die Tonight It Puts Us In A 2V2 Tomorrow And Since SB16 Is Top Lynch ATM He Might As Well be The The Lynch Of The Day Im Actually Mentally Taxed From This Particular Game.. So @rumox And @DS. Might As Well Lynch SB16 And Lynch Frinckles Tomorrow And Since MM Has Laid His Vote On SB16 Thats Where My Vote Is And Will Remain Till End Of Day..

44. ISO #3594

45. ISO #3595

46. ISO #3596

INB4 “it’s not MM so I’m not gonna do it” or something like that

Frinckles is not going to vote Yagami because Yagami is scum with frinckles
    Why would I put an anyone above a confirmed town? This is basically 3v3 and you two refuse to stagnate the vote?

47. ISO #3597

You understand you're actively trying to make the Mafia win right?
    The game is 99% unwinnable for town, in the SLIMMEST margin where it isn't town can lynch either you or SB. I have posted the scenarios twice now but MM didn't read it properly, the other townie hasn't even responded to it and you are clearly having select amneasia as scum.

It doesn't matter who is lynched today like I have said like 5 times already lol. I want you because Blinkskater wanted you.

48. ISO #3598

The game is 99% unwinnable for town, in the SLIMMEST margin where it isn't town can lynch either you or SB. I have posted the scenarios twice now but MM didn't read it properly, the other townie hasn't even responded to it and you are clearly having select amneasia as scum.

It doesn't matter who is lynched today like I have said like 5 times already lol. I want you because Blinkskater wanted you.
    What does Blinkskater have to do with any of this?

And if the finality of the situation is me vs SB16, why are you sheeping him so hard? You putting SB16 lower than confirmed town in every world is scummy.

49. ISO #3599

50. ISO #3600

@DS. @Marshmallow Marshall @Stealthbomber16 just put frinckles first and Stealthbomber last so we can GG this already lol, it's all I want from today

Frinckles,Light_Yagami,DS,rumox,SkipDay,Marshmallo wMarshall,Stealthbomber16,
    Why tho? If we have a chance to win (actress), it's not good to not take it, and Frinckles is not SK. Plus, I am honestly impressed by @Unknown1234 's play and how he managed to convince everyone that he was town. Hell, even I bought it for a bit, and we had more or less conflicting claims lol... so if I am to be a kingmaker, that's where the crown goes. Sorry stealth :P