7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1574
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Ok, this took a lot of thought. Am I wrong on Chernobyl? Town please I need to hear from everyone what is everyone’s reads on Chernobyl. I really like this post a lot.

But I still want to hear from pig in why he fliped so fast from scum reading me to town reading me. The fact you hard defended him is what really made me sus of you Chernobyl. But if you and pig are truly town. I need to re-evaluate a lot. But I need to find you both town if you are both town.

-unvote
    for now.
    @S-FM Unfunny

Chernobyl is town imo. I have doubts on ZKL3DJ and oooo, as well as PSM.

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Jolly all of this is in response to:

Pig spider cow - says I'm team scum with you or unfunny

Cloud face - says I'm scum but they're "confirmed town" for being "town support" and that pig spider cow is "confirmed town" for "healing them"
    Yeah I realize that.

Keep in mind my reasons for suspecting you now or in the future has nothing to do with them.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

Yes

But scum mayor and scum temporary-tree-stump-maker are too broken

Again all of this was in response to people pushing "I was healed and they can't be scum" or "I am healer and cant be scum" arguments

If those people think they are confirmed town or other people are confirmed town for that yet think I am scum its bad logic
    Here's a sample:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypothetical Role Submission

- You cannot be lynched.

- Anything targeting you gets redirected back unto the sender
    OP role done!

Probably would be nerfed.

But it would definitely beat any temporary-tress-stump-maker and etc.

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Here's a sample:

OP role done!

Probably would be nerfed.

But it would definitely beat any temporary-tress-stump-maker and etc.
    And yet, my role either wasn't nerfed, or found to be balanced for my alignment. That's my whole point

In your situation, if stealth roles the dice and I'm team scum, he definitely nerfs my role then, right?

You can see the role in its entirety already.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Can you do a case on me? Like you did on spider cow? That would be flattering
    Basically it probably would come down to (I'm doing this off the top of my head):

1. Your D1 was aggressive and opportunistic at times, and you distanced from people

2. You've pushed the original lynch on Stealthbomber16 for god-knows-what reason you actually had.

3. You shitposted a lot in the past imo and it makes me feel like I can't actually ever read you accurately.

4. I don't feel anything super-towny from you, and so you're just sitting in NAI and I like to get rid of my nulls.

11. ISO #1211

Basically it probably would come down to (I'm doing this off the top of my head):

1. Your D1 was aggressive and opportunistic at times, and you distanced from people

2. You've pushed the original lynch on Stealthbomber16 for god-knows-what reason you actually had.

3. You shitposted a lot in the past imo and it makes me feel like I can't actually ever read you accurately.

4. I don't feel anything super-towny from you, and so you're just sitting in NAI and I like to get rid of my nulls.
    #3 isn't to say you haven't created any content tho; you have.

12. ISO #1212

Thanks. I disagree with a lot of conclusions here, but at least it's better than "you're teamed with x, hurr durr"

13. ISO #1213

And yet, my role either wasn't nerfed, or found to be balanced for my alignment. That's my whole point
    That's possibly because other roles were buffed somehow to adjust for that. Balance isn't constrained to a single role, its influenced by every possible role-to-role interaction and etc.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    S-FM Pig Spider Monkey - audited town prot. Most trusted.
    S-FM Piss Sun - still trusted. Man, wake up!
    S-FM Cats 2019 - more likely town, not sure. weak town from my POV.
    S-FM ZKL3DJ - town or aztec invader. Also aztec can be town, you know. Shooting Bibble, susp for half or us, killing scummiest Lemon Party. Hey, where are you?

S-FM Unfunny - claimed prot, but no game impact for town. Playing like exe. Pushing me with no reason is all that he doing. He have some town credit, but his playstile is not for town benefit.
    S-FM Jolly Rancher - scummy, but getting some town credit... And unreasoned thunderdome after? Not sure. Let him be neut for now.

S-FM oooo - toxic and full of shit. Also, remember:

That's then I was sure that Bibble is town. He was 100% right about oooo.
    Best candidate for lynch now. If he will not be lynched, I will give my 2nd gun for Pig Spider to shoot him.
    I will hardclaim Aztec Invader~, it feels like such an out of place role, but props to the creator, the rolecard is a tad different though, and has no mention of starting attack or defense

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    I'm all caught up

So, feedback.
    I've been receiving no feedback other than information pertaining to my role, until last night where I received a vitamin D, then the cow moo'd and I lost my vitamin D and the option of receiving a blessing from killing Lemon Party
    Other than chernoybl's gun of course

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

I will hardclaim Aztec Invader~, it feels like such an out of place role, but props to the creator, the rolecard is a tad different though, and has no mention of starting attack or defense
    Are you claiming that your role differs from what flipped in the graveyard?

-vote S-FM ZKL3DJ

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

THIS IS A LIE AND A SLIP

Role card:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post888933

And I just confirmed with host that the "role they submitted" that is shown on a player's flip is the role AFTER changes, aka the version of the role in the game, NOT the original role that was submitted

Nyeh
    Anyone feel free to message the host and ask the same question.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

THIS IS A LIE AND A SLIP

Role card:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post888933

Anyone feel free to message the host and ask the same question.
    Here is the exact text shown on my rolecard
    "Each night, may sacrifice a target player to gain Divine Favor. Sacrificed players are bleeding on an altar for the entire night, requiring a protection to be cast on them (doctor-like roles or weird spells healing people, whatever) for them to survive. If they are not healed by the end of the next night, they will die.Each stack of Divine Favor allows the Aztec Invader to pick an buff from the following list :
    - Blessing of Xipe-Totec : You are completely unkillable and unroleblockable for one night.
    - Advice from Huitzilopochtli : One charge alignment check, bypasses normal detection and investigation immunity
    - Feathers of Quetzalcoatl : One charge heal. Cannot be selfcast.Buffs can be used the same night sacrifices are used and the same night they are picked, and are picked at the start of the night following a successful sacrifice. They can only be picked once each."

Let's consider the possibilities from my perspective,
    1.) you are lying
    2.) my darling dearest tricked you
    Please consider both of them, the most likely possibility will be obvious then :P

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Here is the exact text shown on my rolecard
    "Each night, may sacrifice a target player to gain Divine Favor. Sacrificed players are bleeding on an altar for the entire night, requiring a protection to be cast on them (doctor-like roles or weird spells healing people, whatever) for them to survive. If they are not healed by the end of the next night, they will die.Each stack of Divine Favor allows the Aztec Invader to pick an buff from the following list :
    - Blessing of Xipe-Totec : You are completely unkillable and unroleblockable for one night.
    - Advice from Huitzilopochtli : One charge alignment check, bypasses normal detection and investigation immunity
    - Feathers of Quetzalcoatl : One charge heal. Cannot be selfcast.Buffs can be used the same night sacrifices are used and the same night they are picked, and are picked at the start of the night following a successful sacrifice. They can only be picked once each."

Let's consider the possibilities from my perspective,
    1.) you are lying
    2.) my darling dearest tricked you
    Please consider both of them, the most likely possibility will be obvious then :P
    "you are lying"

Like I said, ANYONE feel free to message stealth directly and ask him.

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

Aztec invader is my role! It appears as I have quoted, not as quoted in the graveyard!
    I will not stand for your false accusations!
    -vote S-FM oooo
    THUNDERDOME

Vote for me, or vote for OIASD2209OIJASSDOI

I knew my scum read on you day 1 was legit. Pity I let that early shit slide

But before you vote, again FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO HOST(S) AND ASK THE SAME QUESTION

44. ISO #1244

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Can there be a world of Chernobyl and piggy? Piggy’s cereal is scummy. This whole another player passing our bad cereal is BS theses are player made. I do not trust the cereal giver. Piggy and Chernobyl may be the mafia team.
    Piggy gives me the NUT, not cereal. I ate it and received bonus. No negative effects.
    I gave my healing cereals for Piss Sun. He received that.
    Someone else gave some cereals for you. If you afraid that, give that cereals for me, if it's CEREALS, not any other kind of food. I cannot be killed by cereals. I will just eat it and inform you what is inside next day.

45. ISO #1245

THUNDERDOME

Vote for me, or vote for OIASD2209OIJASSDOI

I knew my scum read on you day 1 was legit. Pity I let that early shit slide

But before you vote, again FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO HOST(S) AND ASK THE SAME QUESTION
    What you are doing is misguided angleshooting at best, and an active attempt at getting rid of one of town's killing roles from a slot that has been nothing except for be pro-town, while you have been adversarial and barely helpful

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

What you are doing is misguided angleshooting at best, and an active attempt at getting rid of one of town's killing roles from a slot that has been nothing except for be pro-town, while you have been adversarial and barely helpful
    I am so sick of people calling "angleshooting" when caught in a lie

It's not angleshooting to point out an obvious slip

48. ISO #1248

I will re-quote myself:

So we have an aztec invader role... this role can sacrifice others for abilities? Feels like a scum sided role... but could be town (it's a friendly and fun game so It could be a town killing role - why not?) So Here's a plan I was thinking on: Aztec invadder, Reveal your role now if you are town. I can confirm we have more than 1 support with healing and protective abilities. If you are town, you should publically call your target, as one of our supports can protect them from death. You will recieve your ability for the towns benefit. For example: You can be our sheriff or possibly another healer. If you are town there is no reason for you to not accept this plan.
    If Z3DJ is town, he can play as our sheriff.
    Also I know there is 1-2 investigators. One of them LO type.
    Also I can MAKE one of you investigator for 1 night.

We can totaly invest the whole town if cooperate well.

49. ISO #1249

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Piggy gives me the NUT, not cereal. I ate it and received bonus. No negative effects.
    I gave my healing cereals for Piss Sun. He received that.
    Someone else gave some cereals for you. If you afraid that, give that cereals for me, if it's CEREALS, not any other kind of food. I cannot be killed by cereals. I will just eat it and inform you what is inside next day.
    @S-FM Jolly Rancher

This is what I'm talking about. He claims another, different role is also giving out cereal, of the bad kind. So, if its not him, who? It's not me. My role has already been revealed. It's not QOIWER23OISD. It's not piss sun.

50. ISO #1250

I am so sick of people calling "angleshooting" when caught in a lie

It's not angleshooting to point out an obvious slip
    Please explain to me how it's a slip, I quoted my rolecard that I received in my inbox, apparently it's different than what's been posted in the graveyard, have you considered that there may have been miscommunication between my beloved and the other host resulting in contradictions between what one says and what the other posts?