Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36
Results 1,751 to 1,794 of 1794
  1. ISO #1751

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is the first time I've ever seen oops play FM

Efe hasn't played in two years because he got shadowbanned. I helped him get special permission from the martin to be in this game.
    Objection.
    It can't be 2 years.
    This account of mine is barely 2 years old, and I played with efe plenty.

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Town had such OP roles tbh.
    Lets not forget that the whole time aside from having claims, the scum were basically powerless as they got no night abilities off in time to benefit themselves.

It was basically 3 mafia goons/mafiosos vs town PR madness.

Also they had no factional kill to begin with.

In fact, I checked all the EoD1,2, and 3 votes and the only correct vote led by a non-scum, EVER (at EoD, not counting votes before-hand), was by S-FM TBD on EoD2. Aka @Renegade

Town just became a real mess because of D1 and that scum played rather well.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Objection.
    It can't be 2 years.
    This account of mine is barely 2 years old, and I played with efe plenty.
    Sorry. 1 year. He got shadowbanned in april.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

This is the first time I've ever seen oops play FM

Efe hasn't played in two years because he got shadowbanned. I helped him get special permission from the martin to be in this game.
    I really wish you had been open and made it easily clear who's post was who's. Part of me was convinced it was an act to cover for the cannibal role I thought you had.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You should not care about getting night killed as town. Your main concern is proving your town to everyone else whilst also finding the scum.

As town, appearing scummy is a major risk. With more cons than pros.
    Very strongly agreed; the only exception to this is if you're an important PR, and that didn't exist here.

GG everyone, this was fun.
    -vote SuperJack
    MVP, had correct reasonings and was rather obvtown.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1759

I really wish you had been open and made it easily clear who's post was who's. Part of me was convinced it was an act to cover for the cannibal role I thought you had.
    Oops?? Whaaat lol

Also, since that apparently wasn't public knowledge enough, Efe is off the Greylist, so there's zero need to pull any shenanigans to get him into anything.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I do not apologize for not having read my role card further when I wasn't given the common courtesy of a summary.
    Sorry, but assuming you were Halloween's replacement, I can only say you killed the behavioral townness your slot had, which made literally everyone either nonsensical or sheepy, except Dimensional.

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sorry, but assuming you were Halloween's replacement, I can only say you killed the behavioral townness your slot had, which made literally everyone either nonsensical or sheepy, except Dimensional.
    On one hand, can't really blame him.
    On the other hand, he made the game easy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I thought it was rather clear HH was oops.
    ...totally...yeah...

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I thought it was rather clear HH was oops.
    Not to me. I didn't try to figure out who was who anyway lol.

Fun fact: I had originally missed that Martin had PMed me my scummates' account names, so I played most of D1 like a townie/lost wolf.

15. ISO #1765

I am so sad that the host was cruel and didn't let me time travel and block all night actions, using my ability every 12 hours and even mute the host and stop him opening the day.

I was given the most vanilla role
    @MartinGG99 definitely enjoyed our discord debates.
    lololol oh sj <3 u were hilarious & mvp imo
    also shout out to @oops_ur_dead for signing
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #1766

Sorry. 1 year. He got shadowbanned in april.
    can u believe that was at the start of corona???
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #1767

Very strongly agreed; the only exception to this is if you're an important PR, and that didn't exist here.

GG everyone, this was fun.
    -vote SuperJack
    MVP, had correct reasonings and was rather obvtown.
    Agreed.
    The only reason I wasn’t TRing them was because I was SRing TBD.

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

I'm not replying to this drama shit you're so eager for.
    You were the one talking shit. All I'm doing is asking you to elaborate and you refuse to because you know you're wrong for it.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

20. ISO #1770

This is what happens when you're not sensitive and you don't clutch your pearls when someone is aggressive. You end up with accurate fucking reads.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Don't get me wrong I have flammed others before in FM too, but I tried to be as constructive as possible with the flaming rather than just simply insulting the person. I understand FM is a rather emotional game which is why I am fine with some 'toxic' vitriol thrown around but some of the comments I catch in FM make me question if you guys are doing alright irl.

23. ISO #1773

I signed up because I wanted my The Shitter role to be in the game but then it got edited so badly that it didn't even resemble the original role lmao. Here's what it used to be:

The Shitter

You are a shitter of profound proportions, and you gain immeasurable power off of the misery and anger of others. Though your role starts off with no power, throughout the game you can accumulate and use night actions that you acquire through reactions to your miasma of shit.

Reactions to your discussions, and the rewards for each, are as follows:

You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day, and someone questions you about it - 1 doctor charge
    A player accuses you of breaking a forum or FM rule (in day chat or night chat) - 1 bulletproof vest charge
    A player personally insults you (in day chat or night chat) - 1 night kill

You actually throw the game by revealing your team and getting them all lynched - permanent doctor
    You are (negatively) mentioned in any staff communications channels, including the forum and the staff Discord chat - permanent nightkill immunity
    Staff seriously consider infracting or gamebanning you once the game is over - permanent ability to kill one person per night (stacks with previous kill charges)
    The hosts regret adding this role - immediate and unconditional MVP status
    Someone creates a post-game drama thread where you are mentioned in a negative light - retroactive MVP status and a custom forum rank
    Extremely disappointing. Also my avatar got edited from it's beautiful original form:

Even the black scribble on the right where I misclicked with the paintbrush tool was edited out lmao?

Anyway my strategy was gonna be to try to get people to make stupid jokes like "I'm a 9000 foot tall trex" and then use my night action to call them out as lies so I can cheese my alt win condition. At least that's what it was gonna be until town decided to misYEET me for not playing along with dumb D1 cringe meta shit.

I am never signing up for an FM game again.

24. ISO #1774

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I signed up because I wanted my The Shitter role to be in the game but then it got edited so badly that it didn't even resemble the original role lmao. Here's what it used to be:

Extremely disappointing. Also my avatar got edited from it's beautiful original form:

Even the black scribble on the right where I misclicked with the paintbrush tool was edited out lmao?

Anyway my strategy was gonna be to try to get people to make stupid jokes like "I'm a 9000 foot tall trex" and then use my night action to call them out as lies so I can cheese my alt win condition. At least that's what it was gonna be until town decided to misYEET me for not playing along with dumb D1 cringe meta shit.

Both votes on you at EoD were from Scums though. As far as we scums are concerned, we're happy that you got lynched D1. The role you got was overpowered.

25. ISO #1775

Your original role submission was 100% against the additional rules that were in the signup page. More specifically, the one that makes the host have too much work on his hands.

And I thought the potion master was questionable in legitimacy regarding rules...

26. ISO #1776

Tbh I would have kept your role if I was host.
    Looks funny.
    Maybe took out the game throw part with perm doc or changed it up a bit.
    In all honesty from the amount of people being insulting, you would always get that night kill lol.
    Also Scum voted you not Town.

27. ISO #1777

Your original role submission was 100% against the additional rules that were in the signup page. More specifically, the one that makes the host have too much work on his hands.

And I thought the potion master was questionable in legitimacy regarding rules...
    WDYM? my role was fine

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Just looked at the rules for making these roles and both mine and theirs is fine.
    It’s actually the BMer role that comes close to breaking it but doesn’t because it has another ability.
    I believe it's because of the rules that cover the entire forum Mafia, which the setup says normal rules still apply.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #1780

How is it a misyeet if you admit your goal was to Solo win neutral style
    Your picture should of never been edited. It's art.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #1781

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Just looked at the rules for making these roles and both mine and theirs is fine.
    It’s actually the BMer role that comes close to breaking it but doesn’t because it has another ability.
    I'm refering to this rule:
    -If your role submission requires the host to do a lot of work (such as making sure a person does not post a certain letter/character all day), then it will be edited to reduce the risk of host error. You won't be penalized for this, since this is a bit arbitrary.
    The original Shitter rule not only requires the host to go through the entire game thread but also everywhere else in order to keep track of which of those powers does the shitter get.

The Potion master requires the host to watch the game thread to check for each ingredient each game day.

I hope you can see why I say that it's questionable whether or not they break the "makes host have too much work" rule. Either way doesn't matter. It's an arbitrary rule and the host is the judge.

32. ISO #1782

I'm refering to this rule:The original Shitter rule not only requires the host to go through the entire game thread but also everywhere else in order to keep track of which of those powers does the shitter get.

The Potion master requires the host to watch the game thread to check for each ingredient each game day.

I hope you can see why I say that it's questionable whether or not they break the "makes host have too much work" rule. Either way doesn't matter. It's an arbitrary rule and the host is the judge.
    At least the potion master required you to cite your own ingredients when submitting the potion. I.e. water post #435 olive oil #546, so all they have to check is those posts.

33. ISO #1783

I wanted to hide my com. But I couldnt stop by the toxicity without intervening or no be impacted by IRL. ^^'
    I had no idea who else was playing, Voss, Bruno, Oops and Efe where all a surprise. I thought they never played anymore.
    I'm very particular about the setups I play. I'm usually against hidden setups, ever since the all citizens hidden setup I played, but Martin's great, and I didn't want this game to die. I also really appreciated how this was plurality with no hammer. (Needless scum benefit).

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    I'm very particular about the setups I play. I'm usually against hidden setups, ever since the all citizens hidden setup I played, but Martin's great, and I didn't want this game to die. I also really appreciated how this was plurality with no hammer. (Needless scum benefit).
    I assume this is Voss speaking and not Frostbyte?

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Your picture should of never been edited. It's art.
    Tbh that's one of the few mistakes I made and considering everything else in the game it was really really petty.

I could give my excuses for it, but there's no point in doing so.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1789

Oh true it was scum that misyeeted me.

That just goes to show that in all future games, everyone should immediately policy yeet anyone else that tries to make reads on D1.
    Pssh, go away heretic lol. Your lynch was not the best, but you weren't particularly towny.

40. ISO #1790

Oh true it was scum that misyeeted me.

That just goes to show that in all future games, everyone should immediately policy yeet anyone else that tries to make reads on D1.
    @oops_ur_dead
    You're missing something. Namely that even if everyone did what you're suggesting and didn't scumread anyone - a slot like yours would still get lynched in Plurality Lynch setups because of everyone's PoE.

41. ISO #1791

Pssh, go away heretic lol. Your lynch was not the best, but you weren't particularly towny.
    How can you be "towny" or not "towny" on D1 with no information on anything. Not gonna try and pull reads out of my ass just so other people can be like "oh wow this guy is making stuff up just like we are!!!! he must be town because only town can make things up on D1!!!!"

Then again I also have no idea how to play mafia because I'm retarded.

@oops_ur_dead
    You're missing something. Namely that even if everyone did what you're suggesting and didn't scumread anyone - a slot like yours would still get lynched in Plurality Lynch setups because of everyone's PoE.
    Not gonna lie man, I literally have no idea what most of the terms you used mean.

42. ISO #1792

How can you be "towny" or not "towny" on D1 with no information on anything. Not gonna try and pull reads out of my ass just so other people can be like "oh wow this guy is making stuff up just like we are!!!! he must be town because only town can make things up on D1!!!!"

Then again I also have no idea how to play mafia because I'm retarded.

Not gonna lie man, I literally have no idea what most of the terms you used mean.
    I felt the same way about making reads d1 my first like 5 games but after that it became fun to just fabricate and lie even as town and be townread for it. I get townread no matter what d1 because I do the same shit lmfao

Based on context, Ozy has no idea what the fuck he's saying, either. He's not taking into account the fact that your play would've changed day 2.

43. ISO #1793

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    i have no idea who this is but i love you
    are you town?
    never forget when mag told @oops_ur_dead he loves him

44. ISO #1794

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Based on context, Ozy has no idea what the fuck he's saying, either. He's not taking into account the fact that your play would've changed day 2.
    Rude sir, I think you missed that the discussion was about D1 and why he wouldn't make it to D2 in most cases..
    What you say about D2 is utterly irrelevant to what was said. I don't know how or why you went there...