Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1794
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    I think that's everyone. Enjoy @S-FM Sauron
    It doesn't work retroactively. If he voted someone nobody else had voted for at the start of the day then he's already gotten his charge.

You would also need to vote for dead players since his rolecard doesn't specify.

I've already asked martin about it.
    remember the alamo

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    It doesn't work retroactively. If he voted someone nobody else had voted for at the start of the day then he's already gotten his charge.

You would also need to vote for dead players since his rolecard doesn't specify.

I've already asked martin about it.
    So you ask about the details of the voting power mechanism. But nothing about the MVP in relation to yours?

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

Then Martin is mistaken if he thinks so. It clearly says in the role that he quoted:

"You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day - 1 protection charge upon next night phase"

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

And you also admitted this in public so that Sauron is aware about the wording abuse of the role even though they might of been unaware?
    What would be the prior way that Sauron would know that we could win together?

This theory that I was going to try to win with Sauron was garbage from the beginning when he suggested lost wolves. It still is garbage now.

I'm town, I intend to win with town. Nobody else has used a role that reveals themselves yet.
    remember the alamo

15. ISO #1315

The MVP thing wouldn't work anyway because of the way it's worded. It doesn't reveal his role, just that he's MVP.

I wouldn't want to win with sauron anyway because he's been pushing me all day like a little bitch.
    You are not Halloween. He has been pushing Halloween for their entire life. Even when they weren't directly pushing him, they still pushed him.

And no. It's very easy to abuse the words of the rolecard so there is no was I'm taking your word for it.
    I can target the host and actually have an effect on the host because they are classed as someone. I also managed to wiggle a few more insane abuse mechanic which I'm refusing to follow up on because I felt like post game people wouldn't be too please with it. Lol.

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, ever since I gave my process of elimination - the only thing that changed since was DA posting his role. For me, it changes nothing.

Unless someone can give something better, which it doesn't look like it.
    DA posting his rolecard means hes giving up on his alternate wincon with Sauron. It pretty much clears him of most of my accusations

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

To clarify, since I have gotten a few questions about this,

You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day
    I intended it to mean this:
    You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day up to that point
    I will in the vast majority of times strictly obey the wording of the role-cards, but if it was something that I wrote and/or intended to be a certain way (and instead wasn't due to, say, a typing error) I will clarify what I meant unless the error was very serious (in which case sucks to be me I guess).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    DA posting his rolecard means hes giving up on his alternate wincon with Sauron. It pretty much clears him of most of my accusations
    He never had to give up to begin with. And even if he did - his only reason he revealed was because "he was one chopping block".
    Such a fallacious argument.

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Changing my vote to Don't Ask, because they're one of the spammy people and Skin Overdose is voting DA. Skin Overdose seems like they're town for asking everyone for a summary of the game and is the ONLY one to have done so (even though I've asked many times).

-vote S-fm don't ask
    -vote S-fm dont ask

realized my vote didn't count

32. ISO #1332

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To clarify, since I have gotten a few questions about this,

I intended it to mean this:

I will in the vast majority of times strictly obey the wording of the role-cards, but if it was something that I wrote and/or intended to be a certain way (and instead wasn't due to, say, a typing error) I will clarify what I meant unless the error was very serious (in which case sucks to be me I guess).
    I guess it makes sense due to how weak the role is otherwise.
    But at that point - the whole pre-requirement becomes a null point because nothing stops him from just voting any random person at the start of the day.

My question now is:
    @S-FM Dont Ask Why did you choose to ask the host privately about Saurons role?
    @MartinGG99 What reason could you have to confirm someone's role power to someone else privately?

33. ISO #1333

I don't think we can really ask the host about other role cards that have not been revealed.
    Ben Shaprio style.

"Lets say, hypothetically, that the rolecard Dont Ask revealed was legitimate. Would he then, hypothetically, be able to win with Sauron, who revealed as the mvp?"
    remember the alamo

34. ISO #1334

I guess it makes sense due to how weak the role is otherwise.
    But at that point - the whole pre-requirement becomes a null point because nothing stops him from just voting any random person at the start of the day.

My question now is:
    @S-FM Dont Ask Why did you choose to ask the host privately about Saurons role?
    @MartinGG99 What reason could you have to confirm someone's role power to someone else privately?
    Curiosity.
    remember the alamo

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Look at scum Halloween and Overdose trying to push the mislynch on DA after it got proven DA is not teamed with Sauron LMAO
    Dude, you what?
    Just minutes ago DA was your top scum read. What changed? Him revealing his role when he was on the choppoing block?

Please, show some critical thinking and tell me - how did that change anything for you.
    You made a argument based on a false statement earlier, debunked by the one you are "now defending" yourself.

You make 0 sense.

42. ISO #1342

Look at scum Halloween and Overdose trying to push the mislynch on DA after it got proven DA is not teamed with Sauron LMAO
    I don't trust someone who has been so willing to vote me and call me scum, admitting to not reading and voting for self-hurt feelings with the ability to day kill someone.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

By asking me about a role-card that is not theirs, I presume they are assuming that such a role-card or role-power exists unless you have evidence to support its existence (I.e. a public reveal).

So in other words, I am answering a hypothetical (and if that role did exist with X wording or whatever, then my answer is truth).

I may state somethings in relation to an already-revealed role-card to give examples if it helps communication.

And if the question is about a publicly revealed role-card, I may answer questions publicly.

There may be some more nuances to this, but they're quite small and probably situation-specific.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

Dude, you what?
    Just minutes ago DA was your top scum read. What changed? Him revealing his role when he was on the choppoing block?

Please, show some critical thinking and tell me - how did that change anything for you.
    You made a argument based on a false statement earlier, debunked by the one you are "now defending" yourself.

You make 0 sense.

Spain doesn't make sense, they live in their own world with very limited range of theory's. Yet with the stubbornness and arrogance and being completely confidante with it. Makes him town in my eyes.

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

Any suggestions for my night action?

And since big old eye ain't dying today, and I don't want it to end in another draw
    -vote S-FM Dont Ask
    Sauron's role is never worth RB'ing.
    My role is, potentially,
    Spain threw his potato away, presumably.
    TBD has a "role check" - helpful.
    Egypt and Halloween - do we know their roles?
    I'd pick Halloween or myself if I were you I think.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

Sauron's role is never worth RB'ing.
    My role is, potentially,
    Spain threw his potato away, presumably.
    TBD has a "role check" - helpful.
    Egypt and Halloween - do we know their roles?
    I'd pick Halloween or myself if I were you I think.

I'll go with Halloween, they can use the extra time to read through the gamn and organize a read list when they are able to talk.