User Tag List

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1794
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Did... Egypt seriously claim he wasn’t alive? What the fuck? Lol
    Yes, I tried to investigate him but my action fails if you aren't "living", for example I image a role that is like a "skeleton" or something. He said that is why it didn't work.

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Oh hey let me do something meaning full. Oh wait I can't because my imaginary friend needs to be consulted first.
    What exactly HAVE you done all game? I know we haven't done shit today but we weren't able to post for 24 hours.
    remember the alamo

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

This was our original rolecard.

Ultimate Mayor

Description: You are IT, the Ultimate Badass, the one destined to bring Tafkal to his knees. You were there at the beginning, after the Big Bang. You lynched the Bodyguard claim and the Universe sprang into existence. You are the first Mayor ever created. You lynch Town so the scum can be left to their own devices to commit suicide, because that’s how fair and considerate you are. You possess powers mere mortals can only dream of.
    Ability: You have access to an unlimited number of buckets of red paint, and can scumpaint people freely... careful you dont trip and spill all the paint over yourself. You can spill red paint all over a player, ensuring that they will flip a scum alignment even if they aren’t scum. If you attempt to spill red paint on an investigative role, you will trip and they will discover who you are (as in, they will be told YOU tried to spill red paint on them). Infinite charges, used once per day phase.
    Ability 2: Reveal yourself as the Ultimate Mayor, enabling 2 eliminations to happen that day based on plurality. If either of the eliminations kill someone who is of your alignment, regardless of your scumpaint ability, all hell breaks loose and any of the below may occur:
    a) 35% chance that a randomly picked player will commit suicide at EoD
    b) 35% chance that God (the host) will intervene to give a player of their choice a powerful ability. This will likely attempt to restore balance if possible or applicable.
    c) 30% chance that nothing will happen
    Special Mechanics: If a player who can reveal themselves is in the game, in addition to whatever wincon you possess you can also win if you and all such players are the last left standing.

Host's Note: The double-elimination works on the top two vote wagons. In most cases, this means eliminating the top wagon and counter-wagon.
    A few things to note here.
    1. We have a day tailoring ability. Kinda doodoo. Since our flip isn't going to be credible no matter what we do we decided to shitpost with it and we made our alignment something funny today. We did not use it day 1. If there is an investigative role somewhere, we can confirm ourselves to be this role to you on day 3.
    2. At that point it won't matter though, because we were planning on revealing day 3 anyway. Keeping us alive until day 3 is beneficial. If we don't reveal day 3, feel free to kill us.
    3. Revealing today is probably a bad thing. We don't want this second effect to go off. If two people die today and one of them is us, we've got a chance that another towny dies, or literally anything could happen. This setup has a history of getting broken by hosts adding mechanics (Abraham Lincoln, Rylai, blink changing his alignment to Efekannn02) so that's probably not a good thing.
    remember the alamo

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

I am not coming to conclusions fast. Your slot subtly defended Sauron today and showed genuine frustration at being scumread by him. You two are teamed. And Egypt has been trying to distance himself from you literally this entire game by calling you scummy and not pushing you. I am his first real push. Why is that? Its because I outed his scumpartner - you.
    This is a strangely coherent post by Spain. Apart from the fact that Egypt and DA couldn't be s\s due to EoD1 vote counts.

15. ISO #1265

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Now I'm caught up it's clear to me that Spain Land is just a misguided townie. Spruance style. I'm much more inclined to scumread FDL for acknowledging my question and then completely ignoring it. I think his actions so far from day 1 the late vote into the night 1 blackmail don't make much sense from a townie standpoint. But I've got no fucking idea what's going on. Everything blends together.
    I feel like FDL, just like TBD, have dropped in activity ever since their slots are no linger much discussed.

16. ISO #1266

This was BFTW's rolecard

Compulsory 2nd-Day Vigilante

On day 2, you must try to kill someone. If you do not, then you will die on the following night. To kill someone during day 2, do the following message:

@target @MartinGG99 [I'm choosing to omit this because I don't even want to think about the possibility that someone else could use this rolecard without my consent]

This will be checked for at the 24 hour and 48 hour mark.

If the person you target dies, then their flip will be shown at EoD.
    Due to the circumstances this was changed from day 2 to day 3.

Effectively, if we survive to day 3, between these two rolecards, town has 3 lynches. That's how I'm choosing to view it.
    remember the alamo

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    I honestly don’t really care if you get rid of me.
    It’s your fault.
    If you want to treat everything I say with a grain of salt that’s on you.
    I can’t please everyone.
    I’m tunnelling Halloween now from a third person perspective everyone should be agreeing on that Halloween is the most beneficial elimination between us due to their TMI.
    If no one can see that then they need a better eye like mine.
    Your tunnel is unbelievable mate..

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Let’s see the previous Halloween was:
    Shady
    LAMIST
    TMI
    Arguably horrible reactions

The new Halloween is:
    OMGUS
    Careless
    Filtering (Complains of lack of help and other stuff that avoids contribution)

Like these are all things scum do.
    Can you name anything else?
    I'm surprised you could say anything about the new Halloween. My impression is they are like ghost slot, practically not here.

20. ISO #1270

Like I’m not going to even bother helping at this point.
    I helped enough, I’ll just talk to you about other things because at this point it’s pointless.

Now, I want to make this very clear for all of you.
    If I see a vote on Skin Overdoes or Spain Land I will Hard Defend both of them.
    I will push or scream at you
    Because those 2 are close to confirmed scum.
    Want to prove me wrong? Vote Halloween
    But guess what? He’s scum so doesn’t matter.

Anyway I GA Skin Overdoes and Spain Land until I die.
    Excuse me?
    You defend us because we are close to confirmed scum?
    :Thinking:

21. ISO #1271

There is a crucial piece of information in the Halloween v Sauron train that only Halloween is privy to. Halloween assumed Sauron was pushing him because of his rolecard. The only reason he would say that is because Halloweens rolecard could be seen as scum. He either has a very interesting wincon or is somehow so anti-town that he has to be lynched.
    The interesting thing is that Halloween’s target at night is somehow connected to this.
    For god's sake, can you please provide some quotes?

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

-vote S-FM FirstDimensionalLife

Aside from his awful vote on us at the end of day 1, FDL blackmailed us for 24 hours and has used the gap in time that we weren't able to play the game to scumpaint us. I genuinely feel our train is coming from a bad place. This is the correct lynch today.

I will gave Spain Land a town pass though. I could see his thought process the entire way.

My partner and I also discussed votes on Halloween and Sauron. But this is the one person we really agree we dislike.
    remember the alamo

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Effectively, if we survive to day 3, between these two rolecards, town has 3 lynches. That's how I'm choosing to view it.
    Not exactly 3 lynches since 1 of the deaths is a kill of your choosing. But lol though.

If I may ask - why did you choose to keep your role a secret until after you got "on the chopping block"?

26. ISO #1276

-vote S-FM FirstDimensionalLife

Aside from his awful vote on us at the end of day 1, FDL blackmailed us for 24 hours and has used the gap in time that we weren't able to play the game to scumpaint us. I genuinely feel our train is coming from a bad place. This is the correct lynch today.

I will gave Spain Land a town pass though. I could see his thought process the entire way.

My partner and I also discussed votes on Halloween and Sauron. But this is the one person we really agree we dislike.
    I mean. You have given 0 reasons to call me scum here. Your voting me, for voting you and calling out the scummy things you've done.
    Oh. And because I roleblocked you.
    And then you still don't call me scum, and instead just say you don't like me?

Hilarious.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

S-FM Spain Land (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Acidic Egypt
    S-FM Sauron (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife
    S-FM Dont Ask (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM Skin Overdose, S-FM Spain Land
    S-FM Acidic Egypt (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM TBD
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Dont Ask

Nobody having a vote on Halloween feels wrong tbh.

29. ISO #1279

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    S-FM Spain Land (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Acidic Egypt
    S-FM Sauron (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife
    S-FM Dont Ask (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM Skin Overdose, S-FM Spain Land
    S-FM Acidic Egypt (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM TBD
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Dont Ask

Nobody having a vote on Halloween feels wrong tbh.

That remains me. Sauron still in the tunnel. Time to punish them.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    I remember FDL explaining their reasons well why they chose to RB, not BM, DA N1.

DA, what else do you have against FDL apart from OMGUS?

Negative contributions to discussion. Multiple times we have tried to engage with FDL and FDL completely shrugs off our question, or FDL asks us a question, we respond and ask him one, and he says nothing.

And we do think he's scum.
    remember the alamo

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

Negative contributions to discussion. Multiple times we have tried to engage with FDL and FDL completely shrugs off our question, or FDL asks us a question, we respond and ask him one, and he says nothing.

And we do think he's scum.
    The one question you asked me, which I told you has already been answered. Kool

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

SO You know that feeling when you're being pushed by scum? It's different than when you're being pushed by town. With town you can understand how they arrived at their conclusion. With scum it makes no sense. FDL "arrived" at a conclusion that we were scum and found the evidence to back it up afterward FMPOV.
    remember the alamo

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

SO You know that feeling when you're being pushed by scum? It's different than when you're being pushed by town. With town you can understand how they arrived at their conclusion. With scum it makes no sense. FDL "arrived" at a conclusion that we were scum and found the evidence to back it up afterward FMPOV.
    So, from now on all evidence has to be prior to any push. Because after being pushed anything that comes from it is invalid? You can't suspect something, mention it and then review back. Nu uh.

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300