Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1794
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

LOL notice how both Sauron and Acidic Egypt tried to disengage and draw attention to something else. Evidently Sauron believes my rock-hard case and has decided to push a mislynch. I will not let either of three fuckers live. Dont Ask gets lynched and Egypt dies tonight. He will be launched into the fucking sun.

3. ISO #1203

Egypt is trying to scumpaint me really hard but failing don’t worry bruv you’re going down. Hard. Egypt is calling me town in an attempt to get me to back off (because lack of aggression causes people to stop). Can you get any more obvious than this? If you guys don’t lynch confirmed Scum, I will be mad.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Ugh then again they would literally have to trade their nightkill for some scumpaint AND randomly
    protect someone who they could just well leave alone
    -vote S-FM Dont Ask

I dont think the godfather would no-kill in this setup if he thought he would get roleblocked. Or that a mafia would.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    As a reminder we're an archon. This was not common knowledge at post #259. Post #259 was my partner hinting we're an archon. Not Jim. I am not Jim.
    Not treating you as an Archon. Any mistake/slip/post "one" of you make will be considered the same as anything else from your account. You have made no attempt to make it clear you are an Archon and who is speaking. You can not use archon as an excuse for poor play.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Notice how Egypt started pushing me when I made my rock-solid case on Dont Ask and how reluctant Dont Ask is to engage with either of us. Its because they are a team. Lynch Dont Ask, Egypt and Sauron and gg game solved.

@Egypt you’re dead tonight FTR
    Another deathtreat?

16. ISO #1216

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    A lot of rapid fire posts from 2 people with white avatars makes it difficult for me to get into this game. It also makes me want to vote for more both of these people. Man, I wish bird voting was a thing. That'd be perfect here. I'd also give my left nut for a max post count this game.

Anyway, hi! I'm town. No one has bothered to give me a basic summary of the game. It's like my other town allies don't give a fuck to get their town ally (me) up to speed.

It's not exactly why I joined this game, but I could be content with not posting and just voting my way to end game.
    Sorry haven't had time or else I would of. Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to keep you informed.

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

FDL I know you fucking saw that post you were on the bottom bar you coward
    I have the tab for the site open 24/7 as in I wake up turn on my computer Google Chrome automatically opens up my 30 or more tabs and I continue my life
    and late at night I turn off my computer and head to sleep

I feel offended from your words right now because its completely natural for a person to have some personal time ffs I dont have to be online 24/7 leave me alone
    When I head to sleep the second me might be still online too and keep that in mind

Im angry at you

I love waifus

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

@S-FM Dont Ask , I dont know, maybe scum dont have a nightkill and Dont Ask is the only kill-capable role, idk. The point still stands.
    Scum don't need to have a killing role this game. Scum don't need to be on same team. There doesn't even need to be more than one scum. There are no roles to what scum must consist of

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

LOL notice how both Sauron and Acidic Egypt tried to disengage and draw attention to something else. Evidently Sauron believes my rock-hard case and has decided to push a mislynch. I will not let either of three fuckers live. Dont Ask gets lynched and Egypt dies tonight. He will be launched into the fucking sun.
    So I’m scum with everyone now?
    Yep, gotta be the case right?

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Changing my vote to Don't Ask, because they're one of the spammy people and Skin Overdose is voting DA. Skin Overdose seems like they're town for asking everyone for a summary of the game and is the ONLY one to have done so (even though I've asked many times).

-vote S-fm don't ask
    Only Skin Overdoes one person you TMI’ed?
    What about Spain Land?

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Also this post here is a bad reaction as that’s all that’s stated.

Makes me think that I’m wrong on Don’t Ask and Halloween’s real partner is TBD.
    Yeah I had a feeling you would say that and were reaction testing me since your vote didn't last very long. That's fine

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Can someone actually fucking spoonfeed to me the reason why we were a lynch option day 1? Why did we get two votes?

We received BFTW's rolecard. We only have day abilities between both rolecards. We literally can't do anything during the night. The roleblock was a complete waste and all it did was blackmail two people from posting for 24 hours. You wonder why the day has been slow and why discussion hasn't been happening? You wasted a roleblock and blackmailed one of the top posters from day 1.

So far we have had no killing roles revealed. Sauron's role is confirmed and I feel like it's town. That's a mechanical clear to me. You can't put that role on scum. At worst it's a neutral.

I've discussed things through with my partner. BFTW's ability will be automatically used day 3. We'll use our other one on the same day.

@S-FM FirstDimensionalLine Why were we your vote choice yesterday and why did you choose to coke us? Why is blackmailing the most active player in the game for 24 hours EVER a pro-town decision? Your role was confirmed. You did not ever need to do that.

2 minutes early but martin says its k so we're rolling
    What are the abilities?

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

There is a crucial piece of information in the Halloween v Sauron train that only Halloween is privy to. Halloween assumed Sauron was pushing him because of his rolecard. The only reason he would say that is because Halloweens rolecard could be seen as scum. He either has a very interesting wincon or is somehow so anti-town that he has to be lynched.
    The interesting thing is that Halloween’s target at night is somehow connected to this.

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

This is what I got:

Halloween - no role claim?

FDL - blackmail role

Spain Land - Hot Potato Master, pass potato for abilities

Acidic Egypt - Not "Alive", no role claim?

Skin Overdose - Cannibal

Dont Ask - Archon, no role claim

TBD Supreme Englightened - Role Investigator / can use abilities

Sauron - Shitter?

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    I want to know what @S-FM Dont Ask is talking about with the abilities of BFTW and themself. If I don't get an answer then you will get my vote. So one of you archon peeps it is time to peep up.
    Both of our roles are day abilities. I’m assuming one person is scumreading us because of an ability that was originally forced to be used on day 2. It is now day 3.
    remember the alamo

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    I want to know what @S-FM Dont Ask is talking about with the abilities of BFTW and themself. If I don't get an answer then you will get my vote. So one of you archon peeps it is time to peep up.
    BFTW's ability is a day killing role that requires a condition to be met
    Unfortunetaly that condition cant be met today and I dont want to say more without my partner's approval

Our role is however is a complicated memey mess with also another day ability
    Is also states Tafkal as our lord and saviour
    So far we never have used any of our abilities (especially the Tafkal one because it doesnt help town in any way)

I dont want to say more without my partner's approval
    remember the alamo