5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Ima keep it real with you Sauron. I skimmed the thread 20 minutes before I could post. I doubt my partner read it at all.

I saw you posted a bunch of 1-2 sentence posts and then decided you'd solved the game or something. I saw you think we're scum. Cool. Summarize it for me because I've also seen you're stuck in a series of tunnels that would make the new york subway system jealous.
    The frustration here is real. Dont Ask and Sauron are 100% teamed but Sauron just doesnt know it lol

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Aaaaand dont ask disappeared. @S-FM Dont Ask did you just get pinged in scum chat?
    I have the tab for the site open 24/7 as in I wake up turn on my computer Google Chrome automatically opens up my 30 or more tabs and I continue my life
    and late at night I turn off my computer and head to sleep

I feel offended from your words right now because its completely natural for a person to have some personal time ffs I dont have to be online 24/7 leave me alone
    When I head to sleep the second me might be still online too and keep that in mind

Im angry at you

I love waifus
    remember the alamo

13. ISO #1113

My rolecard has no color. My alignment is specifically stated to be town.
    How come our alignment wasnt stated besides the role being covered in a green color?

Im annoyed about that but atleast I know my alignment after the whole deal about colors and stuff was mentioned
    remember the alamo

14. ISO #1114

The frustration here is real. Dont Ask and Sauron are 100% teamed but Sauron just doesnt know it lol
    The post you just quoted was made from the head that probably never even mentioned Sauron before

I am the one who kept calling him Town
    remember the alamo

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    You know what, your anger and frustration at me using an ability that is seen to be anti-town, pair with you having a role which is very anti-town and choose not to use it speaks a lot.

The only reason I could think is I you where scum if would be extremely hard to hide you're ability so you take the non-use of role route.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    Is there a lie in the air somewhere?
    -vote S-FM Acidic Egypt

-vote S-FM Spain Land

-vote S-FM Acidic Egypt

-vote S-FM Spain Land

-vote S-FM Acidic Egypt

-vote S-FM Spain Land

Decisions Decisions...
    I thought Spain claimed to have recieved no feedback, and probably to have been roleblocked because of that? Maybe I've misread, but I don't think what Spain said goes against me not receiving a potato.

16. ISO #1116

My rolecard has no color. My alignment is specifically stated to be town.
    BEEP BEEP ALARM ALARM
    -vote S-FM Spain Land

This might be a bit dirty, but my rolecard only leaves me to assume I'm town because my rolecard is colored green. My alignment isn't stated anywhere. So unless the host made the mistake of not standardizing PMs, you're full of shit

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    BEEP BEEP ALARM ALARM
    -vote S-FM Spain Land

This might be a bit dirty, but my rolecard only leaves me to assume I'm town because my rolecard is colored green. My alignment isn't stated anywhere. So unless the host made the mistake of not standardizing PMs, you're full of shit
    Either Spain is mechanically scum for lying because you and me got our alignment from color and not name or the host is trolling us all by giving some people their alignment by stating them and some people through color

I did mention a couple of posts before I see Sauron as Town and want to keep an eye on Spain Land I forgot what post it was but it wasnt a long time ago
    remember the alamo

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

Either Spain is mechanically scum for lying because you and me got our alignment from color and not name or the host is trolling us all by giving some people their alignment by stating them and some people through color

I did mention a couple of posts before I see Sauron as Town and want to keep an eye on Spain Land I forgot what post it was but it wasnt a long time ago
    I guess, yeah. But it's not like Spain has been particularly towny this game. The only thing I clearly remember from him is "scum often are logical, you're logical, so you're scum"... which doesn't exactly cultivate my trust lol.

20. ISO #1120

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    I guess, yeah. But it's not like Spain has been particularly towny this game. The only thing I clearly remember from him is "scum often are logical, you're logical, so you're scum"... which doesn't exactly cultivate my trust lol.
    I can partially understand what you mean

But I wont get into conclusions until EoD
    Its okay if we pressure him though maybe we get some more info that way
    remember the alamo

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

The colour of your rolecard means fuck all. The host would not give standardized rolecards precisely in order to prevent angleshooting. I do that when I host hidden games with weird fucked up alignments.
    if we mass claim our rolecards based on color and alignment and lynched the minority I wonder what would happen ngl

I prefer not to because scums would bandwagon on the majority and ruin everything for the town
    remember the alamo

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

if we mass claim our rolecards based on color and alignment and lynched the minority I wonder what would happen ngl

I prefer not to because scums would bandwagon on the majority and ruin everything for the town
    Hell if that were the case maybe Acidic Egypt was trying to buddy us that way

I rather not go super paranoid on this shit but as I said

I DONT LIKE THIS SITUATION AT ALL
    remember the alamo

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

Notice how Egypt started pushing me when I made my rock-solid case on Dont Ask and how reluctant Dont Ask is to engage with either of us. Its because they are a team. Lynch Dont Ask, Egypt and Sauron and gg game solved.

@Egypt you’re dead tonight FTR
    Dont be so hasty Spainy you are making a mistake in coming to conclusions very fast

Its better to be observant and point on discrepancies and strange/unusual things aswell as facts
    remember the alamo

28. ISO #1128

I FREAKING TRIPLE DARE YOU!
    Normally the "Be a man and vote me off" tactic would work on me because I would attack Confirmed Veteran Claims on Night 2 because im a brave boy

But right now I prefer to be wise and use my Sc2Maf Experience to not witch hunt the scums but to see who seems to be town most likely
    remember the alamo

29. ISO #1129

I am not coming to conclusions fast. Your slot subtly defended Sauron today and showed genuine frustration at being scumread by him. You two are teamed. And Egypt has been trying to distance himself from you literally this entire game by calling you scummy and not pushing you. I am his first real push. Why is that? Its because I outed his scumpartner - you.

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

Normally the "Be a man and vote me off" tactic would work on me because I would attack Confirmed Veteran Claims on Night 2 because im a brave boy

But right now I prefer to be wise and use my Sc2Maf Experience to not witch hunt the scums but to see who seems to be town most likely
    Like I said Sauron is my number one town read and can change depending on the next developement of this game

I dont know yet what my second head (who is actually the more calm and collected one) thinks so I wont come to conclusions without him

btw I am the Waifu Lover Not Jim 42069
    remember the alamo

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

I am not coming to conclusions fast. Your slot subtly defended Sauron today and showed genuine frustration at being scumread by him. You two are teamed. And Egypt has been trying to distance himself from you literally this entire game by calling you scummy and not pushing you. I am his first real push. Why is that? Its because I outed his scumpartner - you.
    But what if I flip town? are you ready to take responsibility that your hasty actions led the scums to win the game

I am not denying that Egypt and Sauron could still be scum or those who werent mentioned at all could be Scum and are having a good time because this also could be a town vs town situation
    remember the alamo

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

But what if I flip town? are you ready to take responsibility that your hasty actions led the scums to win the game

I am not denying that Egypt and Sauron could still be scum or those who werent mentioned at all could be Scum and are having a good time because this also could be a town vs town situation
    You will not flip town.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

I love how you just called him Jester to protect him, SCUM.
    Screw you as it was said earlier I can kill if the conditions are fulfilled

Im not protecting him because he is scum im protecting him to protect town because I can kill him when my conditions are fulfilled

I dont know what his spot is but based on what you just stated (him slipping information regarding the scums) My townread on him is losing faith
    I want to know everyone's opinion on this situation and come to a common agreement

I dont want a yes or no answer any scum can join it in to blend in

I want to know their first lynch and their second lynch priority targets and their scum/town reads on others
    remember the alamo

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

So, I think Dont Ask and Sauron are so obviously teamed its not even funny. They probably have some sort of common wincon, be it a factional or role wincon. Given the way DA has been playing I think its safe to say he was going for a scum wincon.

Also, notice how interesred Halloween was in my custom wincon. I’d wager he himself has a custom wincon that likely isnt town aligned. Hence why he said Sauron likely made his role.