Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1794
  1. ISO #1001

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    You still haven't explained shit. Wasted fucking slot if you're town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    You shouldn't really, it's very easy for anyone to tell Sauron it's terrible what they are doing.
    And your thought here is very genuine.
    But I’ve given you multiple points.

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    I mostly like Halloween's reactions, stuff like his "I'm not afraid, I'm just making you sure aren't going to scumpaint me for not replying". I like your posts about him in a different way: they're echoing my thoughts. That's a less meaningful way, though, since as you pointed out, it's quite easy to do that as any alignment.
    His reactions are bad.
    The scumpaint me can come from town just as much as it can come from scum.
    The different within it is how they do it and in this case he claimed something about “ignoring him” like you miss that fella LOL?
    Dude your your face out of his whatever and focus on the other things that they’ve been doing.
    You know, the things that make him scum.

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post

Your TMI case = "I hope you're scum, that way those other guys are confirmed"
    Reactions = him finding your TMI case dubious.
    LAMIST = That's fair, but that attitude I feel goes well with the player regardless of alignment. I think it's NAI for that player.
    Shade = being tunneled on TBD D1? It's debatable. I think players of either alignment could be tunneled on someone for entire day, except one is fake one is real. NAI imo.

I don't particularly like Halloween myself but I can't agree with you as of yet though.

No Shade is how he’s saying stuff.
    He’s saying stuff to make someone look bad/pointing out the bad AKA Shade.
    Not to mention how he’s pushing for ML’s on you as well and his soft defend on Don’t Ask while pretending he would vote them.

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Notice how Acidic Egypt is posting a lot of reads to seem townie but hes refrained from actually pushing anyone. All his posts are directed at various players but there is no attempt on his part to push any lynch one way or the other.
    FDL is a very interesting player. I feel like they are a very strong player and if it were anyone else (note that i have no idea who is behind that account), I would be townreading them. However, it feels like they could act this way as scum. I would keep them as a back of tbe mind scum in case anything weird happens.
    I think Sauron is town as hes tunneling way too hard. Scum dont tunnel this hard for jo reason unless he is literally an executioner and he obviously isnt, unless BFTW was an executioner (but he never pushed Halloween). Sauron doesnt give a shit about seeming town so hes likely town.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Can someone actually fucking spoonfeed to me the reason why we were a lynch option day 1? Why did we get two votes?

We received BFTW's rolecard. We only have day abilities between both rolecards. We literally can't do anything during the night. The roleblock was a complete waste and all it did was blackmail two people from posting for 24 hours. You wonder why the day has been slow and why discussion hasn't been happening? You wasted a roleblock and blackmailed one of the top posters from day 1.

So far we have had no killing roles revealed. Sauron's role is confirmed and I feel like it's town. That's a mechanical clear to me. You can't put that role on scum. At worst it's a neutral.

I've discussed things through with my partner. BFTW's ability will be automatically used day 3. We'll use our other one on the same day.

@S-FM FirstDimensionalLine Why were we your vote choice yesterday and why did you choose to coke us? Why is blackmailing the most active player in the game for 24 hours EVER a pro-town decision? Your role was confirmed. You did not ever need to do that.

2 minutes early but martin says its k so we're rolling
    remember the alamo

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Can someone actually fucking spoonfeed to me the reason why we were a lynch option day 1? Why did we get two votes?

We received BFTW's rolecard. We only have day abilities between both rolecards. We literally can't do anything during the night. The roleblock was a complete waste and all it did was blackmail two people from posting for 24 hours. You wonder why the day has been slow and why discussion hasn't been happening? You wasted a roleblock and blackmailed one of the top posters from day 1.

So far we have had no killing roles revealed. Sauron's role is confirmed and I feel like it's town. That's a mechanical clear to me. You can't put that role on scum. At worst it's a neutral.

I've discussed things through with my partner. BFTW's ability will be automatically used day 3. We'll use our other one on the same day.

@S-FM FirstDimensionalLine Why were we your vote choice yesterday and why did you choose to coke us? Why is blackmailing the most active player in the game for 24 hours EVER a pro-town decision? Your role was confirmed. You did not ever need to do that.

@S-FM First DimensionalLife
    remember the alamo

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Thing is he never mentioned the colour.
    Funny how you liked to intervene in this discussion yeah?
    You're getting the new year off to a fucking great start arent you? Real cheery.

Green = town. That's literally common FM shit. Anyone who has EVER played a game of mafia knows this.
    remember the alamo

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

In fairness I can respect it. My rolecard was also green and my alignment was not stated anywhere, nor my wincon.
    So the green color makes me Town all along? Now I know my Alignment which is utterly dissappointing ngl

and also

I am Waifu Lover Not Jim 42069
    remember the alamo

40. ISO #1040

Ima keep it real with you Sauron. I skimmed the thread 20 minutes before I could post. I doubt my partner read it at all.

I saw you posted a bunch of 1-2 sentence posts and then decided you'd solved the game or something. I saw you think we're scum. Cool. Summarize it for me because I've also seen you're stuck in a series of tunnels that would make the new york subway system jealous.
    remember the alamo

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Ima keep it real with you Sauron. I skimmed the thread 20 minutes before I could post. I doubt my partner read it at all.

I saw you posted a bunch of 1-2 sentence posts and then decided you'd solved the game or something. I saw you think we're scum. Cool. Summarize it for me because I've also seen you're stuck in a series of tunnels that would make the new york subway system jealous.
    I always skimm the threads unless I get personally mentioned or quoted
    your doubts made me sad

I see Sauron as a Towny my eyes are focused on Spain Land right now

and also

I am Waifu Lover Not Jim 42069
    remember the alamo

43. ISO #1043

So far we have had no killing roles revealed.
    Sauron's role is confirmed and I feel like it's town. That's a mechanical clear to me. You can't put that role on scum. At worst it's a neutral.

You brag about your activity in the same post where you show show that you haven't caught up in reading.

Those who voted you explained their reasons well.

You yourself have a killing role, lol. BFTW claimed to have a day-time killing role.
    I have your submitted role, which is killing.
    Sauron (if I understood correct) claimed to possibly have been attacked at night.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

I double checked my lengthy role card, asked some questions to the host, and have determined that I'm town.

Can someone show me the post where acidegypt claimed scum so I can vote them?

thanks
    How the F can be hard to figure out wether you're town or not?

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

You brag about your activity in the same post where you show show that you haven't caught up in reading.

Those who voted you explained their reasons well.

You yourself have a killing role, lol. BFTW claimed to have a day-time killing role.
    I have your submitted role, which is killing.
    Sauron (if I understood correct) claimed to possibly have been attacked at night.
    I'm not allowed to dispute this. I would if I could.

Our abilities are conditional. Daykill literally can't be used yet. Whoever submitted the rolecard may be unaware of this but it was emergency edited before it was given to us.

Today I'm a glorified citizen.
    remember the alamo

48. ISO #1048

I'm not allowed to dispute this. I would if I could.

Our abilities are conditional. Daykill literally can't be used yet. Whoever submitted the rolecard may be unaware of this but it was emergency edited before it was given to us.

Today I'm a glorified citizen.
    Then could you just quick explain post #410, please?

49. ISO #1049

Then could you just quick explain post #410, please?

What needs to be explained?

You shouldn’t become Jim. It would not be a good idea.

Do you know about Jim?
    This has nothing to do with night actions.
    remember the alamo

50. ISO #1050

-vote S-FM Dont Ask

Now I feel like what they said about you was correct. It's all just noise you make, don't even bother to read the game.

Please explain what you meant in #410.
    Stop hiding info from town how tf is that helpful?
    If you're not interested enough in solving the game that you don't read the game, at least don't hide info from the other players who ARE interested in solving the game.