Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    Miserable fucking site.

Deleting my lw now too.
    What last will could you possibly yield from a day one where you've done nothing but lurk and cheat? You are FOUL! Delete it - nobody needs your weak, easily manipulated opinions. Spare yourself the embarrassment. Let death prevent you from ever again opening your mouth to prove yourself the fool you look.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    The com posting was a fucking accident and harmed me more than anything, didn't help me in anyway.

F
    U
    C
    K
    Y
    O
    U
    A
    L
    L
    and then the fact that you didn't feel the need to repost what you had written without using your COM proves you did it on purpose to prove a point. foh with that garbage.

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    What last will could you possibly yield from a day one where you've done nothing but lurk and cheat? You are FOUL! Delete it - nobody needs your weak, easily manipulated opinions. Spare yourself the embarrassment. Let death prevent you from ever again opening your mouth to prove yourself the fool you look.
    I've got someone's full role ready to go. Thanks to my role.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    As a reminder to all players, you are PLAYERS. You are NOT the MODERATORS or the HOST. YOUR opinion does not matter here.
    It's not an opinion ancient Egypt was dominated by European culture and nationality. It's not an opinion modern Egyptians are the product of Greek and Nubian rape children, or migrants from the middle east. Egypt has no culture. It never has.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

-unvote

I've contacted the host because the way y'all are behaving is downright unacceptable. If you're wondering why we have a dying FM community, this is why.
    Your lack of willingness to play a game based on deceit and testing the waters of knee-jerk reactionaries proves how coddled you are by the modern, industrial society. A being like you could have never survived the frozen wastes.

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

You're an ignoramus. Do as TBD - never again open your mouth, lest you speak and verify you are the moron you visualize with such ease.
    Most excellent. This is now the end of our interactions. It's been quite the thrill and thank you for being so very easily exposed.

18. ISO #668

Your lack of willingness to play a game based on deceit and testing the waters of knee-jerk reactionaries proves how coddled you are by the modern, industrial society. A being like you could have never survived the frozen wastes.
    I know you think you're some kind of giga mega troll but you just look like a massive fucking idiot. I hope you get the validation you need at some point.
    remember the alamo

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

What are your thoughts on the interesting Sauron / Halloween dynamic? Sauron clearly has something to do with the lynch in his role and I think he's using it on Halloween today.
    If I go over or some other dumb shit just remember who did it and act accordingly. That's all I ask.

21. ISO #671

I know you think you're some kind of giga mega troll but you just look like a massive fucking idiot. I hope you get the validation you need at some point.
    My wife gives me all the validation I require. My thousands of adoring fans, trained professionals I've coached. They validate me. You are nothing but a masturbating bonobo.

22. ISO #672

@S-FM TBD is the clear policy lynch of the entire game. Cheating. Lack of remorse for what he's potentially done to the hosts. Childish "I don't care" demeanor. This is the type of renegade who will absolutely mislead and waste town resources, and when accosted for being a poor player, reply with a snarky one-liner, like "bold assumption", as he calls town childish for lynching him.

This is a player we should let live?

Foul.
    PL usually Town.
    I vote scum.

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

What are your thoughts on the interesting Sauron / Halloween dynamic? Sauron clearly has something to do with the lynch in his role and I think he's using it on Halloween today.
    I personally found Halloween to be quite lovely initially. I do admit the game has gotten thrown in the gutter and I have not had the ability or time to concentrate.
    And If what you say is true with Sauron, I would certainly view that as quite a scummy move. Taking control of the only ability the town can really trust in and use is not what a townsfolk would do.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    I personally found Halloween to be quite lovely initially. I do admit the game has gotten thrown in the gutter and I have not had the ability or time to concentrate.
    And If what you say is true with Sauron, I would certainly view that as quite a scummy move. Taking control of the only ability the town can really trust in and use is not what a townsfolk would do.
    No honey buns, it’s a self ability.

Although Don’t Ask could be scum.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    You haven't given a single reason for voting me so far btw, you're just arrogant as fuck assuming you're correct when you're 100% ass backwards
    Why not post it all at the same time instead of saying two different things within my same quote?
    LOL.

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    If town isn't actually retarded, then yes. You come in, 0 justification use your bullshit ability to lynch me, I flip town, you go over next. It's not that hard to see.
    But just to clarify.
    You did acknowledge what I just posted right? Like every single word? Like the 2 Letter one that stands for something?

39. ISO #689

Oh. I totally see S-FM Sauron now.
    -vote S-FM Sauron

Most of your day has just been devoted to fighting against S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween with strong and obvious hints you wish to use your rolecards abilities to impact the lynch.
    You need to explain what you are intending to do, so we can make a group decision. Unless you do not wish to be part of the town.

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

-vote S-FM Sauron

Most of your day has just been devoted to fighting against S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween with strong and obvious hints you wish to use your rolecards abilities to impact the lynch.
    You need to explain what you are intending to do, so we can make a group decision. Unless you do not wish to be part of the town.
    You're doing your best to divert attention from the pairing of you and TBD. You will do anything to avoid the reality.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

-vote S-FM Sauron

The effect I get from it is an night ability not a day ability.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700