Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    Probably decent humans capable of sympathizing would care. Probably the hosts who dedicate hours of their lives would care. Not that you've ever hosted a game. You have no god damn idea what it takes. But you'll willingly shit all over others' contributions. You're despicable.
    That's it?

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    I won't suicide because I'm town and that harms the town.
    Cheating harms the entire game. There's a reason you are never, ever perceived as town. Because you're naturally a scumball at heart. A scummy person in reality cannot pretend to be a good person in a game. You're sick.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Have I ever mentioned how much I hate people like you Mr or Miss Skin Overdose?

and also

I am not Jim
    You hate people who point out funny scenarios and make the first step towards it because it's funny.

Ok?
    Good for you I guess? It's good to know what you like and don't like, or in this case - hate.

To each their own.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    You hate people who point out funny scenarios and make the first step towards it because it's funny.

Ok?
    Good for you I guess? It's good to know what you like and don't like, or in this case - hate.

To each their own.

I hate people who dont give other people a chance

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

17. ISO #567

@S-FM TBD is the clear policy lynch of the entire game. Cheating. Lack of remorse for what he's potentially done to the hosts. Childish "I don't care" demeanor. This is the type of renegade who will absolutely mislead and waste town resources, and when accosted for being a poor player, reply with a snarky one-liner, like "bold assumption", as he calls town childish for lynching him.

This is a player we should let live?

Foul.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

@S-FM TBD is the clear policy lynch of the entire game. Cheating. Lack of remorse for what he's potentially done to the hosts. Childish "I don't care" demeanor. This is the type of renegade who will absolutely mislead and waste town resources, and when accosted for being a poor player, reply with a snarky one-liner, like "bold assumption", as he calls town childish for lynching him.

This is a player we should let live?

Foul.
    That's it?

For seemingly caring so much about the integrity of the game your harassment doesn't help shit.

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Oberon makes Romanians look stupid. Oberon makes the Dutch look stupid. Every single facet of civilization or society in which Oberon imbeds himself in... is ruined by his presence.
    Dude can you shut the fuck up? Why are you constantly trying to shit on Oberon? I don’t like him either but constantly putting people down makes you worse than them.
    remember the alamo

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Have to say, S-FM BFTW is really ruining the game.
    I scumread you the moment you leapt to the cheater's defense. Your words mean nothing, boy. They fall on deaf ears, like snow on lava. You are sickening. You and your ilk. You will be weeded out soon.

45. ISO #595

I am the alpha and the omega.

The end and the beginning.

Tomorrow all will be clear - hold fast and do the right thing. Lynch the game ruiner. Make the policy choice. Kill that which lacks any self awareness. Destroy the purveyor of foul and acidic behavior.

-vote s-fm TBD
    You already had your vote on me. Grandstanding much? Yet I have the ego.

Gladly

-vote S-FM BFTW

46. ISO #596

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    He is really ruining it which is disappointing

But true sadists like me are laughing hard right now I need some popcorn ngl

and also

I am not Jim
    What am I ruining? Somebody's chance to slip unnoticed into the fray? You're a bonobo to believe scum like this shouldn't swing.

47. ISO #597

I am the alpha and the omega.

The end and the beginning.

Tomorrow all will be clear - hold fast and do the right thing. Lynch the game ruiner. Make the policy choice. Kill that which lacks any self awareness. Destroy the purveyor of foul and acidic behavior.

-vote s-fm TBD
    Ok this made me annoyed im gonna scum read you for roleplaying I dont care
    the deal is off I want Skin Overdose to Date Heavy Handed Skin Overdose seems like a loser who needs a man in life and I want Heavy Handed to provide it for her

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    You already had your vote on me. Grandstanding much? Yet I have the ego.

Gladly

-vote S-FM BFTW
    I did have a vote on you. And you scumread me for voting you again. FirstDimensionalLife had a vote on me. And then voted again.

If he did it first, and I follow in his stead for emphasis, why would you scumread me over him for it?

Further confirming my suspicion of a TBD/FirstDimensionalLife scumteam. My fellow town. ISO me. You will see I speak truth.

50. ISO #600

What am I ruining? Somebody's chance to slip unnoticed into the fray? You're a bonobo to believe scum like this shouldn't swing.
    I am the greatest Lord you will ever face and you are nothing but a uhhhhhh WATER BOTTLE infront of me

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo