Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3757
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Just so you know I'm going to be awake for the next 20 minutes to if you want to ask me something you should do it NOW.
    What Happens If X Dies? Do U Change From NB Exe To NB Jester Or Do You Just Go Skitzo And Become A Raging Crazy Person That Kills PPL?

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004
    Ganelon

Why would he mind making reads since his only objective is to see someone survive the game. He probably didnt feel very enthusiastic about the role and didnt even mind making reads or something.

I was going to change the strategy and say that I needed someone to survive but you already made me do so.
    sure but why manipulate people? that's just something you would never do as neutral.
    the only way thats even possible is if nightmare was your target

5. ISO #2005
    Ganelon

he threw shade at aamirus, and at scv
    what's interesting is that literally not one soul in this fucking town is ellie moon

6. ISO #2006

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    well fuck me then, I'm out of ideas
    what's the chance no wolf would display TMI at my blackmail?
    or am I looking at this the wrong way
    I still stand by my two scum teams with two members theory. A scum team of two members is likely to believe there is another scum team (unless they have super op roles or cult, in which case I will personally crucify the host postgame for going against their own principles xD), and that this scum team would have a blackmailer. I think both teams believed that lol.

Also I saw you asked why I thought there were two scum teams: I heard two strangers talk about fireworks at the back of the saloon, so I assume it means there is a team of two scums. And to have a legit game, there would need to be two scum teams of two members, or a neutral killer (the neutral killer hypothese is harmed a lot by having Distorted killed by bandits, I doubt there would be two KPN in a hidden setup with 13P).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #2007
    Ganelon

can you give us your flavour again MM

8. ISO #2008

this set up is 13 people
    a multiball means a minimum of two teams with two players
    that leaves the setup 9/2/2

I refuse to believe this is the case

and I absolutely refuse to believe the Gyr is the neutral here, and I find Frinckles attempt at pushing us to vote scvm to be disgusting

9. ISO #2009

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Everybody rushing to SCV's defense. 🤔
    He did nothing wrong though? Let me exaggreate a bit... If you accuse a revealed mayor of being scum, and then you see everyone go defend him, are you going to conclude he's scum because people defend him? Lol
    LYNCH FOR THE LYNCH GOD CHOO CHOO
    How the hell did his thinking emote become a 樂 chinese character (which means music/fun/laugh btw).... ARE YOU TRIAD??
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #2010
    Ganelon

yeah fuck it, I'm lynching Gyrlander no matter what today

11. ISO #2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    this set up is 13 people

and I absolutely refuse to believe the Gyr is the neutral here, and I find Frinckles attempt at pushing us to vote scvm to be disgusting
    This is shallow, but for once I think I actually agree.
    Also because we can't have 2 scum teams when there is a neutral.

12. ISO #2012

this set up is 13 people

So you are still of the opinion gyr is scum then? Also @naz ,gun, i need it. Frinckles needs to die.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #2013
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He did nothing wrong though? Let me exaggreate a bit... If you accuse a revealed mayor of being scum, and then you see everyone go defend him, are you going to conclude he's scum because people defend him? Lol

How the hell did his thinking emote become a 樂 chinese character (which means music/fun/laugh btw).... ARE YOU TRIAD??
    yah I'm probably triad
    host is scum, PM'd me the wrong rolecard

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i am not scum =======> check graveyard kthx
    LOL

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This is shallow, but for once I think I actually agree.
    Also because we can't have 2 scum teams when there is a neutral.
    what is shallow? the setup analysis? 9/2/2, first of all, pretend that this is 9/4, its imbalanced
    calling Frinckles post disgusting? I actually didnt even give a read to align with it
    I have also explained why I believe Gyr does not flip neutral here

lastly, stop memeing me

17. ISO #2017

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    What Happens If X Dies? Do U Change From NB Exe To NB Jester Or Do You Just Go Skitzo And Become A Raging Crazy Person That Kills PPL?

Hmm Asked For Questions Before They Log For The Night.. Doesnt Respond To One.. Hmmm Hmmm...

18. ISO #2018

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If that happens I must see the person who hammered him die.

So we can make deals if you guys wish. Although that would sound like cheating.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #2019

sure but why manipulate people? that's just something you would never do as neutral.
    the only way thats even possible is if nightmare was your target
    He wants someone to survive, and he must do anything he can to do it. Even if it includes manipulating people.

Although I'm not clear about your view of "manipulation".

20. ISO #2020

Building the railroads to this lynch train.

I find Frinckles attempt at pushing us to vote scvm to be disgusting
    But it's totally okay for you to tonally bandwagon an active player who contributes for 28 hours or more while 3 people don't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    scv is never dying today. what the hell.
    I really don't understand where this inhibition to lynch SCV comes from. He's done nothing and said nothing until EoD / halfway points when he knows we'll be the most active. He has one of the lowest post counts in the game. He claims citizen when we don't even know if there is such a thing as a true citizen in this setup. If you don't scumread him because he hasn't said enough, fine. But don't fucking say you townread him.

The only reason ever given out has been this "SCV is town when he shit posts" garbage.

21. ISO #2021

what is shallow? the setup analysis? 9/2/2, first of all, pretend that this is 9/4, its imbalanced
    calling Frinckles post disgusting? I actually didnt even give a read to align with it

lastly, stop memeing me
    shallow text in green.
    almost everyone is claiming tpr

22. ISO #2022

Wait, did he reveal as Mayor or something?

23. ISO #2023

lastly, stop memeing me
    Where did you explain why you think I'm not neutral? I must have missed it.

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

because he has produced more content than most, and because I can't see him being scum with anyone
    and his emotions feel townie
    More content? Sure, he hasn't been AFK... but what did he REALLY add to the game? He has a lot of posts, but a lot of them are AtE, "no I don't want to do stupid flavor", etc. That's not content, and I'm not sure it can be called fluff either, but it sure isn't much content.
    I do feel like your tone shifted a bit again. You go in an out of passive, angry and then passive.
    ^^^^^^

But still... WHY ARE YOU VOTING SCV?????

26. ISO #2026

More content? Sure, he hasn't been AFK... but what did he REALLY add to the game? He has a lot of posts, but a lot of them are AtE, "no I don't want to do stupid flavor", etc. That's not content, and I'm not sure it can be called fluff either, but it sure isn't much content.

^^^^^^

Try applying what you just said to SCV, except for the fact that he HAS been AFK.

You can read my last post and re-evaluate your life.

27. ISO #2027

why do people think MM is town?
    stuff like this is honestly so fake

whoever has the name that I am looking for, remember this, if you do not claim today, then claiming any other day will lead me to putting you at a lock wolf status

28. ISO #2028

I don't even see why we're debating about my alignment when we can just lynch Gyrlander
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is very true. Gyrlander is claiming some kind of one-way lover style (a neutral), while Mag is claiming to be the SHERIFF. The choice isn't really hard to make when you want to solve a slot, is it?

29. ISO #2029
    Ganelon

why do people think MM is town?

stuff like this is honestly so fake

whoever has the name that I am looking for, remember this, if you do not claim today, then claiming any other day will lead me to putting you at a lock wolf status
    MM is always fake. I honestly have a very difficult time telling the difference between his scum game and his town game

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031
    Ganelon

You had him as a town lock 25 minutes ago. smh boy that's a shame.
    I didn't say he was scum, just that it's easy to read MM as scum if you've not played with him before
    the same is true of me, for that matter

32. ISO #2032

Omg. I just realized that "scvm" isn't "scum", but Scvmurderer.

Ok that makes more sense now. Wiisp saying "I find Frinckles's attempt at making us vote scvm disgusting" was... Disturbing.

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

MM is always fake. I honestly have a very difficult time telling the difference between his scum game and his town game
    What the hell?

Also @Wiisp how is that fake?

36. ISO #2036

well on my site, he very rarely played like this

I want people to tell me why they think he is town, or why they think he is scum

37. ISO #2037

And yet you're cool with SCV claiming citizen.
    We need citizens though..... literally every setup has citizens, that is a 100%.

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041
    Ganelon

I have him as lock town because he displayed genuine confusion at my BM claim, and started theorizing about it and was confused as to why I started talking normally

and its like him to be paranoid about random stuff, esp. as town

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

Try applying what you just said to SCV, except for the fact that he HAS been AFK.

You can read my last post and re-evaluate your life.

-vote Frinckles

45. ISO #2045

I have him as lock town because he displayed genuine confusion at my BM claim, and started theorizing about it and was confused as to why I started talking normally

and its like him to be paranoid about random stuff, esp. as town
    um

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

Ah so he isn't Mayor.

The dumbass that said he was Mayor can go die.
    rises hand

I said "let's exaggerateeeee" lol read the post entirely...

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050