Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 3333
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    And I've been TRing Ikarus from day 1. So why should I be convinced so easily?
    That's my point Gikkle. You're not going to be swayed. Either you're incredibky biased for Ikarus and you're super (opposite of tunneled) on Ikarus for what seems like 0 reason, to the point of thinking any case against him is scum, or you're his partner. And I'm inclined to think the latter, and that you included his name to give yourself credit if he ever flipped.

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    buster needs to get mod kiled. He's been warned by host already.

Jeremiah is LITERALLY COASTING. Has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Fml.

KJill me pls. Let me go to dead chat

and speculate and monologue.
    Can you vote Frinckles and jail me tonight? Let us have a chance at this game
    where is the ice cream in this joint

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    That's my point Gikkle. You're not going to be swayed. Either you're incredibky biased for Ikarus and you're super (opposite of tunneled) on Ikarus for what seems like 0 reason, to the point of thinking any case against him is scum, or you're his partner. And I'm inclined to think the latter, and that you included his name to give yourself credit if he ever flipped.
    I'm not unswayable against Ikarus. I have just yet to see any good case against him.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

How are we meant to lynch people if half the players won't vote.
    It’s hard because outside of the thunderdome, I wouldn’t want to vote either. I don’t understand how Lol is saying if he thinks Frinkles has more information it doesn’t matter?

I think that if it weren’t for the unclaimed role, this would be a lot easier. Frinkles says that’s extremely unlikely but Gikkle had 2 votes on him at EoD 2, so why is not in the realm of possibility he got a fake message?

Scum knows the caroler role was voted, so yeah I think that’s definitely possible.

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Well, if I have 24 more hours, shoot me more towards the end? I want to at least be able to use this time effectively. Was too preoccupied to do NKA last 2 days, but I'll have a good amount of time to do stuff tonight
    Wow. Later, sure, towards the end tho ? Helll no

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    this is reasonable
    Not sure.

I'm not interested in playhing in a 13 player game where 4-5 players are actively pariticpating and the rest either have quit or just lurking.
    It's gonna be cool I promise.

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    It’s hard because outside of the thunderdome, I wouldn’t want to vote either. I don’t understand how Lol is saying if he thinks Frinkles has more information it doesn’t matter?

I think that if it weren’t for the unclaimed role, this would be a lot easier. Frinkles says that’s extremely unlikely but Gikkle had 2 votes on him at EoD 2, so why is not in the realm of possibility he got a fake message?

Scum knows the caroler role was voted, so yeah I think that’s definitely possible.
    Let's pretend for half a second that Frinckles is mentee but doesn't want to out his mentor. He'd do exactly what he did. That's the scenarii I'm betting we're in.

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

like we literally cannot solve the game when the day will skip because the number of non voters are too large and the rest players won't comment more than 1 measly sentence at a time and post like 4 or 5 in 48 freaking hours.
    We need Buster slot to claim.

43. ISO #1793

like we literally cannot solve the game when the day will skip because the number of non voters are too large and the rest players won't comment more than 1 measly sentence at a time and post like 4 or 5 in 48 freaking hours.
    And yet we'll win ! Woohoo !
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    For the record I didn't have a vote because I anticipated the day extending.
    Not playing around evil buster mastermind

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    VT.

Maybe he's VS tho !
    VS?

Possible Roles: Fabricator, Actress, Tailor, Oracle, Bomb, Blacksmith, Sheriff, Roleblocker, Doctor, Caroler, Gunsmith, Vengeful, Janitor, Mentor, Blackmailer, Mayor, Marshall, Crier, Bus Driver, Witch, Jailor, Cult Leader, Shaman, Illusionist

No VS.

47. ISO #1797

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    VS?

Possible Roles: Fabricator, Actress, Tailor, Oracle, Bomb, Blacksmith, Sheriff, Roleblocker, Doctor, Caroler, Gunsmith, Vengeful, Janitor, Mentor, Blackmailer, Mayor, Marshall, Crier, Bus Driver, Witch, Jailor, Cult Leader, Shaman, Illusionist

No VS.
    I meant Vanilla scum. He's either Vanilla or Frinckles is scum & out of his mind.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I meant Vanilla scum. He's either Vanilla or Frinckles is scum & out of his mind.
    I actually think there's a good chance mafia can just win if they manage to convince y'all to lynch me
    I think it's the only way all of the facts make sense. If mafia only has one or two PRs (frinckles), CE is encouraged to work with mafia (with maybe one sacrificed mafia to get them to help if mafia has 2 prs). Thus, mafia has 4 votes rn.

If, then, it's 7v4, mafia only needs one mislynch, and they are at 5v4. If mafia managed to get a gun (renegade), it's 4v4, and assuming mafia NKed a PR and Renegade shot one (bc CE would just out the PRs at this point so Ren can shoot), then the CE would only need one PR killed to win. This is easily achievable. A 4v4 tie goes to night, and mafia kills the last town PR. Thus, it is GG.

Well you might be wondering how that works if y'all just force Ren to shoot me. Or if the gunsmith is actually a fabricator. I don't exactly have good explanations for these. Maybe the gunsmith is mafia and Ren isn't attached to his gun specifically. Or maybe he just conveniently forgets to get online on time. Both are possible. The former explanation would actually answer all of these questions, actually. He knows the gun is real, and he knows he is able to shoot one without worrying about losing mafia's only gun.

There's a couple other explanations which allow for T!Renegade and a T!Gunsmith. Like a mafia mayor. Or a mafia vengeful. In either case, mafia isn't concerned about being voted out.

The more I think about this, the more I'm just like... why are you guys so convinced frinckles wouldn't make this play as scum lol. S!gunsmith, S!mayor, and S!vengeful all encourage this "suicidal" play. Maybe even S!blackmailer.

Okay. I'm done with rambling about potential MyLO. I'll do some actual analysis in a couple hours.

50. ISO #1800