User Tag List

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3333
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Are you seriously fucking worldbuilding like that and calling me scum for thinking there is no manipulation role with ONE ROLE MISSING?

Bruh.
    I'm not calling you anything I'm simply stating that it is NOT worth the risk when game's basically won at this point.

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    eh
    at this point I don't see T!frinckles so I'm fine doing the 1-1 trade
    Although I am concerned that the gunsmith is on the mafia faction and that's why Frinckles is so confident in pushing me
    from my perspective it's very confusing, but obviously Frinckles thinks this play is worth it. So I have to imagine they have some way to make this VERY worth it.

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

the way i see it

Gikkles gambit makes sense.

Frinckles suiciding as scum does not make sense.

So I don't know why you are calling about ren shooting+ lynching gikkles and buster showing up as not game ending, but ren shooting + lynching frinckles and buster showing for it is game lost.

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    the way i see it

Gikkles gambit makes sense.

Frinckles suiciding as scum does not make sense.

So I don't know why you are calling about ren shooting+ lynching gikkles and buster showing up as not game ending, but ren shooting + lynching frinckles and buster showing for it is game lost.
    My "gambit" doesn't make sense if you think about it more than 5 seconds.

Frinckles suiciding as scum only doesn't make sense if you think he isn't getting some value out of this. That's making a lot of assumptions about mafia's roles.

I wish y'all would stop viewing it like Frinckles wants you to view it, and instead actually try and read both me and Frinckles. I think I'm very obviously townie. Frinckles, in contrast, has done literally no world building and has focused entirely on me today.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I'm not calling you anything I'm simply stating that it is NOT worth the risk when game's basically won at this point.
    Did you rand jester? You asked me to calm down and so I did and now you just throw random bits of shade at me.

My play makes no sense as a wolf.
    Gikkle's play makes sense as a wolf.

So some extent we both agree on these things.

"But wuh about witch and beedee"

In our wildest dreams where this is t/t there is ONE of those. Who would have to have messed with my target in a game over 11 people. I've seen you do math before. We can run the probabilities. You are the one not being rational here.

Also wtf do you mean "basically won"
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

Did you rand jester? You asked me to calm down and so I did and now you just throw random bits of shade at me.

My play makes no sense as a wolf.
    Gikkle's play makes sense as a wolf.

So some extent we both agree on these things.

"But wuh about witch and beedee"

In our wildest dreams where this is t/t there is ONE of those. Who would have to have messed with my target in a game over 11 people. I've seen you do math before. We can run the probabilities. You are the one not being rational here.

Also wtf do you mean "basically won"
    There is no way this is T/T anymore. If this could be T/T then you're throwing. Either you have a red check on gikkle or you're scum. It's that simple.

And yeah game's far from won for T yet, I got optimist for a bit, won't happen again.

21. ISO #1721

Yup. For all you know it might not be that unlikely. You're kinda doing the same thing anyway so that's quite rich lol. Chill tho, buster's not coming back anyway.
    I've phoned my scummate Buster in. He's currently writing an in-depth post about what he ate for lunch to be sent exactly at 6:59:99:99. As soon as he presses enter, Renegade will fire the shot to kill some random towny and its GG.

22. ISO #1722

I said this already, we may be at MYLO if scum has Fabrikator/gunsmith/blacksmith.
    if we TR renegade at all, i don't see mafia getting those roles likely.

Simple reason is that Mafia would rather have their teammate to have a gun.

They can't rely T!Ren to shoot another town.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

Im sorry Gikkle but you don't appear so obvious as you've said. I know I risk looking like I'm OMGUSing you here but the way you handle my slot so far is awful. The fact that youre pushing me as scum and saying I had 0 content when I certainly did and you READ it and actively chose not to comment on it or reply to it or even ASK me about anything I said reeks of opportunism. It seems more like you're dogpiling on me because of NAI reasons (I was gone). I know you're a great player Gikkle and I expect more from you

26. ISO #1726

I said this already, we may be at MYLO if scum has Fabrikator/gunsmith/blacksmith.
    Mafia doesn't even need that. All they need is Renegade.

7v3v1 rn right?
    6v3v1 if I'm lynched. 5v3v1 after tonight.
    Mafia kills one with renegade.
    Assuming mafia has ONLY ONE SINGLE PR, they win. Because the CE is encouraged from that point on to work with the mafia (and the CE can win with mafia) after mafia kills one PR tonight.

You get me?

27. ISO #1727

I've phoned my scummate Buster in. He's currently writing an in-depth post about what he ate for lunch to be sent exactly at 6:59:99:99. As soon as he presses enter, Renegade will fire the shot to kill some random towny and its GG.
    That would be hilarious, but I would've called it ! Perfect game solve omggggg I'm so good at this !

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

Mafia doesn't even need that. All they need is Renegade.

7v3v1 rn right?
    6v3v1 if I'm lynched. 5v3v1 after tonight.
    Mafia kills one with renegade.
    Assuming mafia has ONLY ONE SINGLE PR, they win. Because the CE is encouraged from that point on to work with the mafia (and the CE can win with mafia) after mafia kills one PR tonight.

You get me?
    Nope it's 8v3 rn but nice try

I'll STILL play around buster coming back last second I don't care you won't make me move before these 8m are over

33. ISO #1733

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Im sorry Gikkle but you don't appear so obvious as you've said. I know I risk looking like I'm OMGUSing you here but the way you handle my slot so far is awful. The fact that youre pushing me as scum and saying I had 0 content when I certainly did and you READ it and actively chose not to comment on it or reply to it or even ASK me about anything I said reeks of opportunism. It seems more like you're dogpiling on me because of NAI reasons (I was gone). I know you're a great player Gikkle and I expect more from you
    My read on you is mostly based on PoE. I've been fairly open about why I TR Ikarus and Loldebite. Although I'm starting to open up about Ikarus based on how he's playing this EoD.

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

Well yeah maybe I got a bit ahead of myself. Still not worth the risk tho.
    I'm also losing hope seeing Ren didn't shoot and is unable to see where this game is going with half the slots afk. I am willing to stop caring about this game if Frinckles is really scum. gg wp
    where is the ice cream in this joint

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    If Gikkles is town, Frinkles gets limmed tomorrow, so I can’t see why he does this as scum.
    I just explained.
    Mafia wins tomorrow, because CE wins with mafia (if mafia only has one PR on their team). Think of mafia of having effectively 4 votes right now.

41. ISO #1741

My read on you is mostly based on PoE. I've been fairly open about why I TR Ikarus and Loldebite. Although I'm starting to open up about Ikarus based on how he's playing this EoD.
    I've been casing Ikarus even before you came out with your caroled claim. You've very conveniently missed that

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

I just explained.
    Mafia wins tomorrow, because CE wins with mafia (if mafia only has one PR on their team). Think of mafia of having effectively 4 votes right now.
    Dawg Buster isn't even here. You get to live for another 24.

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    I'm also losing hope seeing Ren didn't shoot and is unable to see where this game is going with half the slots afk. I am willing to stop caring about this game if Frinckles is really scum. gg wp
    No worries mate we got this. This will soon be in the bag, I believe. Unless buster busts us...

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    buster needs to get mod kiled. He's been warned by host already.

Jeremiah is LITERALLY COASTING. Has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Fml.

KJill me pls. Let me go to dead chat

and speculate and monologue.
    not your job, host decided it will be a replacement and 24 extra hours and that's cool.