Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3333
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    First I like this…

Because I agree with it 100%. I myself have been Jester and I have been wolf who acted like Jester because the role gives a lot of room to move the way you want and because people don’t generally want to lunch the Jester, it’s a perfect role for scum to hide behind. That’s a townie concern. Don’t think scum would make reference to this because it takes away one of their tools.

I also liked this…

As we play more games you will see I don’t particularly like RVS and the quicker we can get out of it the better imo. It’s another tool scum can use to hide behind, but also I personally wish people would see their vote as more crucial and not to just throw it around. Like if I’m voting you I think you’re scum, if I’m not I think you’re town. I know it probably seems simple or basic, but in all my years of playing forum mafia, this is the conclusion I’ve come to.

Couple all of that was his inexperience and I don’t think I’d ever see scum!Yoshida here.
    The only way S!Yoshida ever kills this is with more weighty interests in their other two partners. Yoshida himself should have no interest in killing this.

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    weird that you say that because that's sort of the reason why I had such a problem with Loldebite yesterday. He didn't feel like he did in the KRC.
    I honestly don't know why people are comparing to KRC, much less you

like you said for yourself, you usually play or act differently to some extent in anonymous games

I also don't want to spend the time re-reading the last KRC

also has largely been true for me in my past few KRCs, I think, even though I still acted like myself to some extent
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    Nancy have you not had the time to really get in the game because I feel like you’re not really engaged, but that could just be me.
    I almost feel like this could be a reason Nancy might kill Italiano. They may be worried that Italiano's catching on to them.

Although he seemed to TR Nancy beforehand, so that's something to consider.

5. ISO #1205

i don't really have any specific reasons why lolde is the same as town lolde

but its tiny things here or there that make feel that he is

also I may have taken note of how often he posted on d1 by a certain point and then presumed that to be a towny indicator even if in theory post count (or sort-by-post-count) means nothing
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

I think you are the most actively invested in an Italiano kill. That doesn't mean that you are the only one that would kill them, I just think you benefit the most, because obviously there's history between you two, and you are the only one who really hard TRed Italiano (and a mafia member that hard TRs someone is more likely to think that person is less mis-votable. At the very least, it'd be the hardest for you as an individual to push them.)
    No and I am bummed because I asked him to sign up because I don’t know anyone else. Your reasoning on this is just terrible. Why would hypothetical scum!me kill a player who was likely never going to vote me? This reasoning is just really terrible.

We are also friends and he signed up for this game because of me. I also said he was the only player I had META on.

So it’s somehow suspicious that I had a good read on a player I’ve had prior experience playing with? If you ever plan to explain to me how that or my very logical vote at EoD 2 is scummy, please enlighten me.

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I honestly don't know why people are comparing to KRC, much less you

like you said for yourself, you usually play or act differently to some extent in anonymous games

I also don't want to spend the time re-reading the last KRC

also has largely been true for me in my past few KRCs, I think, even though I still acted like myself to some extent
    I mean, there's general playstyle and the way you think about things. My problem with Loldebite wasn't how he was playing, but rather the way his mind was working and the conclusions he was reaching. Even if you're general playstyle shifts (like mine often does depending on the type of game I'm playing), the way you think usually doesn't change that much (I mean, maybe a little depending on how engaged you are in the game)

Doesn't matter that much, I'm more inclined to think Lolde's town rn

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Took you a while to check your messages when you're a highposter this game :P

How do we know that's real?
    You don't? I guess that's the thing with Caroler. It's actually a 4 person pool. I could be lying.

I don't really check my notifications that much unless I have like, 2 or 3 notifications. Since it was just 1 I didn't really notice it.

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Why the hell would you not check your messages when we were guaranteed a Caroler (and you knew you weren't a PR/mafia killer)?
    I'll be honest I expected any message of that kind to come over discord
    which... I know I shouldn't have considering we got our PM on the site, but I'm used to receiving feedback messages on discord, so it didn't really cross my mind to check for feedback in my notifications

15. ISO #1215

I almost feel like this could be a reason Nancy might kill Italiano. They may be worried that Italiano's catching on to them.

Although he seemed to TR Nancy beforehand, so that's something to consider.
    He correctly tr me. Yes, I’m not the only one with meta.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    No and I am bummed because I asked him to sign up because I don’t know anyone else. Your reasoning on this is just terrible. Why would hypothetical scum!me kill a player who was likely never going to vote me? This reasoning is just really terrible.

We are also friends and he signed up for this game because of me. I also said he was the only player I had META on.

So it’s somehow suspicious that I had a good read on a player I’ve had prior experience playing with? If you ever plan to explain to me how that or my very logical vote at EoD 2 is scummy, please enlighten me.
    I sorta like this response. Feels genuine.
    But in a lot of cases, if a scum knows someone, they fear kill them, as they're worried that player would be able to figure them out eventually. I'm only using the information available to me - that is, you two knew each other (I don't know either of you or the extent of that knowledge). People who know each other are more likely to know each other's tells. Ergo, if you're evil, you are more interested in eliminating that player because it means you have to play more carefully.

Based on past experience, the above is true a lot of the time if only a couple players know each other.

18. ISO #1218

But in a lot of cases, if a scum knows someone, they fear kill them, as they're worried that player would be able to figure them out eventually. I'm only using the information available to me - that is, you two knew each other (I don't know either of you or the extent of that knowledge). People who know each other are more likely to know each other's tells. Ergo, if you're evil, you are more interested in eliminating that player because it means you have to play more carefully.

Based on past experience, the above is true a lot of the time if only a couple players know each other.
    *because them being alive means you have to play more carefully

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Gikkle didn't receive a carol last night. This was just a slowly played out fake carol when enough people had checked in reporting nothing to the thread. We've done it in silent night before.
    I mean, this is getting into angleshooty territory, but I actually believe their story and expectation to get feedback via discord.

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I mean, this is getting into angleshooty territory, but I actually believe their story and expectation to get feedback via discord.
    It doesn't have to be angleshooty. I'm telling you flat out the carol is a lie.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

It depends. I think the opposite happens just as often.

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

Because I didn't carol you, so I can assure you that you're full of shit.
    One of these days I'll learn you like hinting your roles. I feel like this is the third game now I've had where you've cleverly hinted your role and I was completely blind to it.

-vote Gikkle
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

Because I didn't carol you, so I can assure you that you're full of shit.
    Okay, I mean, you're either just straight up lying or there was bus driver/witch shenanigans. Not really sure what you think I'd gain from lying about being caroled in the first place knowing I could be CCed lol

33. ISO #1233

wait is bus driver in the game?
    Its less likely that one of the PRs is a bus driver.

I was jailed last night. So like there's only two unknown PRs left in the game.

Jailor (???)
    Caroler (You probably)
    Tailor (Auwt)
    unknown PR
    unknown PR

I'm doubtful that one of the two is a bus driver unless the CE was going chaos mode.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1234

One of these days I'll learn you like hinting your roles. I feel like this is the third game now I've had where you've cleverly hinted your role and I was completely blind to it.

-vote Gikkle
    you didn't like my caroler code thing in all caps? :P

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

you didn't like my caroler code thing in all caps? :P
    see that's where I am disappointed in myself

too easily dismissed it as being a casual exclamation by a player with some deserved ego
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

WHOEVER IS CAROLER, CODE TO US BY VOTING INCORRECTLY AND THEN VOTING CORRECTLY. YOU CAROLED SOMEONE SUS.

Just kidding, don't code. I'll figure it out
    lmao. i was about to do this for memes too

39. ISO #1239

Its less likely that one of the PRs is a bus driver.

I was jailed last night. So like there's only two unknown PRs left in the game.

Jailor (???)
    Caroler (You probably)
    Tailor (Auwt)
    unknown PR
    unknown PR

I'm doubtful that one of the two is a bus driver unless the CE was going chaos mode.
    I don't see why not?

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -unvote
    That vote was premature. But in that alleged carol I'd be voting Stellaria.

This is why I didn't want the damn Caroler. Who is to say the Carol receiver is to be trusted?
    We are not trusting the Carolers or Carols. It was a bad pick over Oracle. I have a clear idea of what is going on here unless I am entirely wrong with one world and I still want to follow my thoughts due to some inconsistencies coming from other players.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

41. ISO #1241

I don't see why not?
    look at it this way:

we're presuming

1) bus driver exists out of two unknown PRs
    2) said busdriver picked you and another player
    3) that other player happened to be exactly Caroler's target

for me that is a much larger leap of faith than you just playing against town's interests by fake-claiming it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1242

I don't know what happened with Frinckles, but I DID receive a carol last night, and I think I've been obvious town enough that I should be trusted enough to at least get some dialogue going about who it is between Ikarus/Loldebite/Stellaria.

I am right now inclined to believe it is Stellaria.

43. ISO #1243

Also there is stuff to be said about host communication....but I cannot with respect to the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Rules:
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1244

Okay, I mean, you're either just straight up lying or there was bus driver/witch shenanigans. Not really sure what you think I'd gain from lying about being caroled in the first place knowing I could be CCed lol
    If you had posted that when you first checked in as a reaction test or something, I probably wouldn't have cared so much or even said anything until you finished your test. But halfway into D3 when nearly everyone (if not everyone) has checked into the thread and said they received nothing is basically a red check on you, given that I never carol'd you.

45. ISO #1245

look at it this way:

we're presuming

1) bus driver exists out of two unknown PRs
    2) said busdriver picked you and another player
    3) that other player happened to be exactly Caroler's target

for me that is a much larger leap of faith than you just playing against town's interests by fake-claiming it
    It's more believable that I would lie about something easily CCable (which relies on me knowing that the carol was not received by someone else btw) than a witch or bus driver doing witch or bus driver things?

46. ISO #1246

I don't know what happened with Frinckles, but I DID receive a carol last night, and I think I've been obvious town enough that I should be trusted enough to at least get some dialogue going about who it is between Ikarus/Loldebite/Stellaria.

I am right now inclined to believe it is Stellaria.
    I’m really confused now. If he is the Caroler, wouldn’t he know who he sent messages to?

47. ISO #1247

If you had posted that when you first checked in as a reaction test or something, I probably wouldn't have cared so much or even said anything until you finished your test. But halfway into D3 when nearly everyone (if not everyone) has checked into the thread and said they received nothing is basically a red check on you, given that I never carol'd you.
    Who was your initial target for your carol?

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250