5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    this is a weird conclusion to come to, not really sure where it's coming from since I didn't push Auwt that hard, I pushed Loldebite for the most part, although I ditched that when he started actually being sorta townie near the end of day
    Auwt wasn't townie, and I think my vote on him was perfectly valid?
    I don't know why you're trying to give yourself credit here. Disregarding Auwt's alignment (which would let him scumhunt anyway) you're basically saying you had zero scumreads when the Yoshida train fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I still would like to know why loldebite was acting the way he was towards the end when he realised Auwt was getting voted out.
    CFD to gikkle wasn't a bad idea in retrospect, unless you mean something else.

I think if Yoshida and Loldebite were scum they'd kill different people?
    An Italiano kill makes more sense coming from a scum team that wants the drama with me/lolde/ikarus/yoshida to keep going the direction it's going
    which probably implies we're all town
    Could you elaborate? Just because the only direction I can see this applying was the whole jokes thing in RVS but you didn't mention Buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Who benefits the most from the EOD the way it happened?

There is an argument that the Auwt counter wagon was an attempt to save yoshida.

In my case, it was less about Yoshida but how the votes were falling on yoshida rapidly. Especially Martin, Frinckles, and Busters vote.

Is there a world where Buster, a newer player, just followed a scum Frinckles vote? I absolutely think so. I could definitely see a Frinckles/Buster scum pairing.

This does fall apart a bit because Frinckles moved to Gikkle and Buster didn't follow with his vote.

Ugh.
    Auwt benefited the most from EOD. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think you're onto something with the Auwt counterwagon. Auwt was towny imo especially because his alignment allowed him to be. Also, Auwt would totally go late game for a Jester win because he likes FPS from time to time. There's no doubt in my mind that he was playing from a town perspective and just happened to log off before a counterwagon formed on him.

Worldbuilding-wise, I think gikkle+yoshida makes sense but I need to check their interactions again. I don't exactly know why loldebite+Martin followed my vote there but the counterwagon makes me feel more confident they're town. Annnd I'm pretty sure they would have whacked me last night.

Still reading (just got to where POD reset vc) but I haven't read about a carol so the caroler hit a PR or a mafia killing role or was roleblocked.

-vote gikkle
    for now. Or maybe all day, still reading.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    BTW Auwt getting a role from CE is quite bad news for us, but the fact that HE got tailor and died with it is probably GREAT news, because it means TAILOR NO LONGER IS AN OPTION, it cannot be in the game since that's the role he got from CE. Which makes sheriff & such all that much more influent.

Auwt getting a role makes me think CE is not a usual player on this site, which sadly excludes only Frinckles, really. Arguably me (I would NEVER have given Auwt a role but I'm not sure it's that obvious to you), Gikkle & maybe ika too ? Anyway this speculation isn't useful anyway.
    On a similar but more useful note, I initially agreed with Gikkle that the NK also leans toward scum being dominated by new-to-site players. Unless specific circumstances arose, which I don't think are likely, I doubt scum kills someone they don't know at all, but retrospectively I think I'm just scared of players like Auwt & Frinckles and it might not mean all that much...

Also ika, it IS nothing.
    This confused me so much.

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Okay, I re-read CE's Rolecard. Actress is still possible but I see your point about flips and checks.

I don't know what you mean about me being excluded, as in maybe my reading comprehension is shit. But your post made me step away from mafia hunting for a second and consider who might be CE.

CE has to have those PR roles killed before they die or maf reaches parity, so basically you have to put in some work to make the dream work. Auwt flipped PR so (this was said by somebody already) CE was on Auwt's wagon. This also gives some plausibility that Yosh is not a PR because I don't know who was really even pushing them that hard besides myself. It's possible for any of the slots who followed me there to be CE but the problem is none of them swapped to Auwt AFAIK, but if they did, that's a good slot for a CE pick.

Two more notes:

First, I still think the Auwt counterwagon off mafia!yosh makes sense if it had some momentum added by a CE.
    Second, this adds more credence to what I was saying about Auwt playing Towny. Auwt would really love to go deep as a Jester Tailor and just fuck with us all game. Gg anyway though, wp.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

I forgot to add while I check vote history; If Yoshida is a PR I'm probably CE candidate numero uno. This makes sense because, honestly I'd give a PR to every LHF I sniffed out D1.

But as I am not CE, I am now on a mission to identify them because it will help me solve the Mafia side as well.

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

Clemensthelemon was a floater. Absolutely zero contribution the whole game.

Subs out, maybe for unrelated RL reasons.

Jeremy subs in, and as much as I hate to pressure a sub straight away, he is also being the exact clemens archetype.

Claims to have read the posts. Then when asked to give us his thoughts on a couple of occasions, he said he needs more time to read and that he will post something after an hour or two.

Almost 24 hours later he shows up, simply says OK I had time to analyse.

So yes? And what? Tell us something. Anything?

I'm fine to see this slot go tbh. Rather have this slot solved as town or mafia because I don't see this slot helping.

We are not asking you or expect you to read everything but surely, glancing at the recent posts at least would at least give you some idea.

His post history screams hesitation.

24. ISO #1124

I don't know why we are fixated on gikkles potentially being CE, shouldn't we be hunting mafia?
    Getting exe out is still somewhat of a good thing for T because it's 1 less random vote and no fear of Sudden Death anymore. But yes, it is not the main priority, that is true.

But, well, I did vote him for a reason yesterday. And that was before I realized he could be Exe.

25. ISO #1125

Clemensthelemon was a floater. Absolutely zero contribution the whole game.

Subs out, maybe for unrelated RL reasons.

Jeremy subs in, and as much as I hate to pressure a sub straight away, he is also being the exact clemens archetype.

Claims to have read the posts. Then when asked to give us his thoughts on a couple of occasions, he said he needs more time to read and that he will post something after an hour or two.

Almost 24 hours later he shows up, simply says OK I had time to analyse.

So yes? And what? Tell us something. Anything?

I'm fine to see this slot go tbh. Rather have this slot solved as town or mafia because I don't see this slot helping.

We are not asking you or expect you to read everything but surely, glancing at the recent posts at least would at least give you some idea.

His post history screams hesitation.
    this
    this is so LHF and "oh, look ! an easy lynch" wtf is wrong with you

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I forgot to add while I check vote history; If Yoshida is a PR I'm probably CE candidate numero uno. This makes sense because, honestly I'd give a PR to every LHF I sniffed out D1.

But as I am not CE, I am now on a mission to identify them because it will help me solve the Mafia side as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay not EVERY LHF because they get harder to weed out past d1 (d2.) But definitely Nauwt Auwt, I'd probably give it to Stellaria or something.
    Overlooked these, this was also my train of thought. I wouldn't have gotten Auwt a role either, and I reckon you wouldn't have either, which is what I tried to say when I was saying you were excluded from my CE pool. That fact + the NK probably means something but I'll be damned if I know what.

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Getting the initial impression that an Italiano NK is a good look for loldebite and a bad look for Nancy
    that's just my initial gut feeling though, will think about it more later

Auwt being jester is unexpected, will have to re-evaluate Yoshida
    Why is that? I’m bummed that he got nk’d, so explain?

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

I think if Yoshida and Loldebite were scum they'd kill different people?
    An Italiano kill makes more sense coming from a scum team that wants the drama with me/lolde/ikarus/yoshida to keep going the direction it's going
    which probably implies we're all town
    or a possibly a scumteam wanting people to think that? He was strongly tr, so I think you’re being kind’ve reachy with this theory.

35. ISO #1135

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Getting exe out is still somewhat of a good thing for T because it's 1 less random vote and no fear of Sudden Death anymore. But yes, it is not the main priority, that is true.

But, well, I did vote him for a reason yesterday. And that was before I realized he could be Exe.

This post smells guilt ridden. Like you felt as if you needed to explain yourself. This is fine if it weren't for the fact that after we discussed CE shouldn't be top priority for us to find at this stage, and you yourself admitted to this, you still voted Gikkles for potentially being CE.

I imgained the world where you are the CE, and Gikkles is a PR. This makes sense when you consider you have wanted to yeet Gikkles all game, and I have had the feeling by the way of Gikkles posting that he could be a PR. This is just a feeling/speculation, nothing concrete-maybe it is his playstyle but I see him as a careful, calculating type without much aggression even though his game presence is big. And I would see a player that is being vocal and prsent but being careful as more of a PR than not. Gikkles feels more...carefully observant? Also you and gikkles established as the opposite day 1 and day 2. You pushed for gikkles more than gikkles did against you. There is more solid proof that if Yoshida ever flips PR, I'll be more convinced you are CE.

I also imagined you as town playing it this way, but makes less sense than if you were CE.

Of course, this could be wrong, but I wanted to point this out because it really did not sit right with me. And if any FM games taught me anything, is go for your gut feeling if it makes sense.

Having said all these, I townlean you a bit more than yesterday.

36. ISO #1136

This post smells guilt ridden. Like you felt as if you needed to explain yourself. This is fine if it weren't for the fact that after we discussed CE shouldn't be top priority for us to find at this stage, and you yourself admitted to this, you still voted Gikkles for potentially being CE.

I imgained the world where you are the CE, and Gikkles is a PR. This makes sense when you consider you have wanted to yeet Gikkles all game, and I have had the feeling by the way of Gikkles posting that he could be a PR. This is just a feeling/speculation, nothing concrete-maybe it is his playstyle but I see him as a careful, calculating type without much aggression even though his game presence is big. And I would see a player that is being vocal and prsent but being careful as more of a PR than not. Gikkles feels more...carefully observant? Also you and gikkles established as the opposite day 1 and day 2. You pushed for gikkles more than gikkles did against you. There is more solid proof that if Yoshida ever flips PR, I'll be more convinced you are CE.

I also imagined you as town playing it this way, but makes less sense than if you were CE.

Of course, this could be wrong, but I wanted to point this out because it really did not sit right with me. And if any FM games taught me anything, is go for your gut feeling if it makes sense.

Having said all these, I townlean you a bit more than yesterday.
    and if you were to be CE.

This is bad news because you are one of the most vocal players with big personalities present. If I can't trust your words and inputs...this game will get stale af.

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Chaotic Executioner - At night 1, you must choose five players of your choice, you cannot choose yourself. You must give them any unique power roles of your choosing. You cannot give 2 people the same rolecards. They will receive their role cards at start of Day 2. You must survive to see four out of five people die by any mean or form before Mafia gain 50% majority, or before town eliminate all Mafia. You have 2 bulletproof vests. If you are voted out or killed by a member of the Town, Mafia's next factional kill will be blocked. If you are killed by the Mafia, Mafia will have 2 factional kills each night.

So this I found interesting. Unless we have a vig or something, it’s in town’s interest to lim CE but not mafia’s.

40. ISO #1140

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Chaotic Executioner - At night 1, you must choose five players of your choice, you cannot choose yourself. You must give them any unique power roles of your choosing. You cannot give 2 people the same rolecards. They will receive their role cards at start of Day 2. You must survive to see four out of five people die by any mean or form before Mafia gain 50% majority, or before town eliminate all Mafia. You have 2 bulletproof vests. If you are voted out or killed by a member of the Town, Mafia's next factional kill will be blocked. If you are killed by the Mafia, Mafia will have 2 factional kills each night.

So this I found interesting. Unless we have a vig or something, it’s in town’s interest to lim CE but not mafia’s.
    ????????

Mafia gets 2 kills once CE dies. It's absolutely in mafias interest to kill CE.

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

let me clarify

Mafia gets 2 kills if they KILL CE
    but if CE gets voted out or town kills them, mafia's NK is blocked.
    nvm i think i understand what you mean.

I am dumb like this sometimes.

You meant mafia does not want to eliminate CE by lynch. I agree.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

nvm i think i understand what you mean.

I am dumb like this sometimes.

You meant mafia does not want to eliminate CE by lynch. I agree.
    Yes, so I wonder if anyone thought that could be Auwt. I still don’t understand why there was a last minute flashwagon attempted on Gikkle.

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Yes, so I wonder if anyone thought that could be Auwt. I still don’t understand why there was a last minute flashwagon attempted on Gikkle.
    Actually, disregard this. Auwt didn’t try very hard to defend himself, so this is probably wrong.

49. ISO #1149

Rule: You must post at least once every 24 hours. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time.

BusterCannon was warned.

In the future, in an event that someone get subbed out by end of day due to inactivity, I will replace and extend day by 24 hours for the replacement to make it fair for all factions.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 25th, 2023 at 05:06 PM.

50. ISO #1150