Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I will keep it for later, when the game is going to end.
    This way I will be able to recall how hard I should've laughed at that last row being full green.
    Odds this is TMI?
    Because this is either TMI or this is a townie post. Don't think there's ever a wolf in that pool with Auwt as wolf and Auwt makes this kind of post.

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Renegade, talk to me about Auwt. What do you think of them?
    I'm rather concerned about Auwt. Their ISO isn't much to speak for. Sure we apparently align on voting Yoshida, but I need more. Snarkiness doesn't bother me, that's typical Auwt.

But I'm concerned will all of these low posters trying to fly UTR for a day or two while trying to suss out power roles to kill.

MartinGG99
    Auwt
    Clemons

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Feel like Auwt always appears after being voted
    Auwt do you have anything to contribute
    This was just here to show inconsistencies/misunderstanding on Ikarus' side.
    Apart from that, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #710

Auwt hasn't done anything though and I'd be down to keep my vote there
    zzzzzz.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Odds this is TMI?
    Because this is either TMI or this is a townie post. Don't think there's ever a wolf in that pool with Auwt as wolf and Auwt makes this kind of post.
    I TMI'd townie, my bad here.

13. ISO #713

No thoughts at all?
    I will give you one here, take it.
    Buster is town.

14. ISO #714

@BusterCannon , let me lay this out clear for you, so you can't continue playing the "I'm new to forum mafia so I have an excuse to act weird" card
    If you are town, you want people to understand why you think the way you do. Because if you are right, you want people to also believe what you do.
    If you are town, you want to be open to the possibility that you are wrong, because odds are you will be wrong at least once in any given town game. So being set on S!Renegade and not really giving other townies stuff to work with so we can perhaps discuss the validity of the read makes it harder for this read to actually go anywhere. Renegade, if he's town, can't exactly prove you wrong if you aren't giving anything to really defend against.

This isn't the arcade. Right now, you aren't being taken seriously by anyone. If you are town, you do not want this. So quote some renegade posts. Lay out for all to see what you think is scummy. And then we can actually get somewhere with your Renegade SR.

Otherwise, everyone will be forced to assume you don't have a town win condition. Which isn't gonna help you win if you're town.
    Gikkles i dont know what your talking about I defended you man. And I already answered this question already. I think hes evil because of what he said at the beginning of the game by eliminating choices.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm rather concerned about Auwt. Their ISO isn't much to speak for. Sure we apparently align on voting Yoshida, but I need more. Snarkiness doesn't bother me, that's typical Auwt.

But I'm concerned will all of these low posters trying to fly UTR for a day or two while trying to suss out power roles to kill.

MartinGG99
    Auwt
    Clemons
    I’ll be back later but I would really like to see some reads from all of them. That Gikkie vote made absolutely no sense to me.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    Gikkles i dont know what your talking about I defended you man. And I already answered this question already. I think hes evil because of what he said at the beginning of the game by eliminating choices.
    Everyone was trying to decide on roles to force the chaotic exe to distribute, I don't think that's scummy
    So your reason for suspecting Renegade hasn't changed or developed at all?

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Everyone was trying to decide on roles to force the chaotic exe to distribute, I don't think that's scummy
    He avoids me all the time like the plague he is evil. I know it. Hang me if im wrong.

22. ISO #722

Last time I will address this so called elimination of choices.

If you think it is a good idea to pick a tailor role for the Chaos Exe to give out, then I am highly suspicious of you as a tailor role in the game will not help town.

If you think the tailor role is a bad idea, then you also are "limiting choices". I didn't limit any choices. I, AND OTHERS AT THE TIME, were putting for ideas for which role would be best for TOWN. Which role should we force the chaos exe to give out.

Why do I get your intense ridiculous scrutiny for something so insignificant and not the other players that were "limiting choices"? Several other players did and had the same discussion. And if you think we shouldn't have considered anti town roles like tailor or janitor, you were doing the exact same.

I've afforded you some slack since this is your first FM game. That is over.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Last time I will address this so called elimination of choices.

If you think it is a good idea to pick a tailor role for the Chaos Exe to give out, then I am highly suspicious of you as a tailor role in the game will not help town.

If you think the tailor role is a bad idea, then you also are "limiting choices". I didn't limit any choices. I, AND OTHERS AT THE TIME, were putting for ideas for which role would be best for TOWN. Which role should we force the chaos exe to give out.

Why do I get your intense ridiculous scrutiny for something so insignificant and not the other players that were "limiting choices"? Several other players did and had the same discussion. And if you think we shouldn't have considered anti town roles like tailor or janitor, you were doing the exact same.

I've afforded you some slack since this is your first FM game. That is over.
    Lol. You called down the thunder renegade. you have made your decision. you will not reveal. so i guess ill see u at the end of the day discussion. last chance..........reveal.

25. ISO #725

It has not changed, it has not developed, and most importantly he is selectively applying it to me only. Was I the only one asking what role would be most beneficial from town?

26. ISO #726

I am amazed that Gikkle hasn't even asked me yet as to why I said BusterCanon is town.
    Wouldn't have expected you would let me go with it.
    Did Gikkle miss my post (intentionally) ?

27. ISO #727

Lol. You called down the thunder renegade. you have made your decision. you will not reveal. so i guess ill see u at the end of the day discussion. last chance..........reveal.
    You literally are unable to answer questions. Answer my questions. If limiting choices is a bad idea, then you think tailor would be a beneficial to town role?

Why am I the only target of your scrutiny?

Answer the questions,

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

You literally are unable to answer questions. Answer my questions. If limiting choices is a bad idea, then you think tailor would be a beneficial to town role?

Answer the questions,
    lol i dont have to answer anything. you are scum. you've made that painfully obvious.

30. ISO #730

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I am amazed that Gikkle hasn't even asked me yet as to why I said BusterCanon is town.
    Wouldn't have expected you would let me go with it.
    Did Gikkle miss my post (intentionally) ?
    I was distracted by Buster's post, plus it's a read I generally agree with rn (well I think he's not group scum) so it wasn't at the top of my "reply to" list
    Go for it. Explain your buster read.

31. ISO #731

Answer the questions,
    love ya renegade but you must go

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Okay, you're not actually reading the thread, are you ?

Also, mindmeld auwt lol
    Assuming this is about Auwt's post immediately before this, not sure what there is to mindmeld with. He just expressed desire to vote with yoshida. You can't really mindmeld with a simple conclusion like that, so I'm left a bit confused by the meaning of this post.

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

Looking at ren's posts I don't really see anything like, objectively wolfy
    A couple >rand townie things, nothing super townie though

Probably between Lolde/Auwt at this point, with Ren/Martin as "I could be convinced but they aren't my first choices"

Clemens I'm not really interested in lynching since that doesn't really give us much

46. ISO #746

Looking at ren's posts I don't really see anything like, objectively wolfy
    A couple >rand townie things, nothing super townie though

Probably between Lolde/Auwt at this point, with Ren/Martin as "I could be convinced but they aren't my first choices"

Clemens I'm not really interested in lynching since that doesn't really give us much
    I could maaybe be convinced of frinckles but I vibe TR him rn and I don't like the idea of losing him this early if he's town

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750