S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Why would an extra lynch be more damaging to town? That gives us an extra lynch, which I would think is pretty much always good for town.
    An extra lynch in a compressed time frame where we don't get any information from the first lynch until the second one occurs.

Depending on the state of the game that could be an easy ticket for scum.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If anything Buster I think your reaction is a little more telling than anything I said.
    but you said that voting a jailor would be like voting for a kidnapper type role. so your eliminating our chances of executing the jailor. so thereotically YOU could be the kidnapper and not be voted because you established at the beginning of the game that we shouldn't eliminate jailors. do you see what im doing here? when someone starts talking about numbers that is suspicious. it may be nothing but i dont feel like its nothing. probably because you are evil though

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    My porkchop was great. Slathered that bitch in bbq sauce salt and pepper. then guzzle some merlot
    Bro there is salt and pepper in that BBQ sauce.

Anything outside of Oracle/Mentor/Sheriff/Caroler is probably a bad role to vote for. Oracle makes the most sense to me.
    Sheriff means this shit turns into cops n hookers and I hate that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    hello
    hi gikkle and @Loldebite
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

An extra lynch in a compressed time frame where we don't get any information from the first lynch until the second one occurs.

Depending on the state of the game that could be an easy ticket for scum.
    Yeah I guess if town doesn't have a lot of good targets it might be dangerous, but it still seems like it'd benefit town more than it hurts

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

and he IS sus. you agree don' you?
    Scumegade will show himself eventually.

there's also falsefiyable roles as well such as illusionist shammanand that other one so we should be extremely suspicious of anyone claiming those roles.
    Nobody knows who will get what this game so it's possible for town to be given an antitown role that they're forced to use. I think there's also pro-town roles that a wolf would have to use. Basically this setup is for focusing on reads, but we get to make sure a guaranteed role gets put into the game.

Which is why that role should be as anti-wolf (or useless for wolves) as possible.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    You guys are weak.

Clearly the best role and the most fun role is vengeful
    Vengeful is memes that will usually kill another town or will be a wolf ending the game before mylo. Thats a no from me dawg.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

You're limiting our options. That makes you seem guilty. Maybe you didn't think I'd notice that but I did. So you're already sus. AND you're trying to hang the oracle because you want a free kill.
    I don't know how to feel about this. I am already conflicted and it has only been 5 minutes or so since I started

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

While the Oracle role may seem the prudent choice at the outset, I do wish to present the potential of the Gunsmith upon the table. With the town potentially possessing multiple guns here the mafia can make act before the advent of Sudden Death. It's a matter of unfeigned devastation - the very dominion of the town.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

I'm poor at mechanics so gameplay and logic is a big draw for me. You start talking about who is what and why they did that or what they should've done and you lost me. Mentor let's me see how a player plays behind the scenes and allows me to deduce if they are hiding something from me because they're mafia and they become incongruent or if they're open and honest and I can see the congruency between the hidden and open postings.
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Hail, fellow players!

My name is yoshida, and I'm joyous to be joining this vibrant community of strategists, analysts, and wily intellectuals.
    Nobody talks like this except DS. this is a top tier mafia player on an alt. everyone look out.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by clemensthelemon View Post
    good morning, I'm town~
    hc tfptslbooia gg
    time for a little self intro
    read my name smh
    I hate walls
    I hate normal things people hate so I don't need to put them down in here
    ice cubes in drinks. sad.
    Gee, I wonder if this is openwolfy behavior or not
    Every time I used this sort of posting style, it's been because I was wolf
    Though I guess maybe I've just never met you

Regardless, I think it'd be best to leave this on the backburner
    I would not want to cause a miselim
    Cause tbh maybe it's just a misunderstanding
    Kill me if you think I'm wrong
    Really though, don't kill me because that'd make you sus
    On god, I promise you. My scumread is no more than half-baked
    Like, I'm only 15% sure of you based on vibes
    Likewise, I'm trying to hold myself off of being paranoid
    Explanation: last game, I was too paranoid and we lost
    Died because I kept pointing the finger at innocents

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    I'm poor at mechanics so gameplay and logic is a big draw for me. You start talking about who is what and why they did that or what they should've done and you lost me. Mentor let's me see how a player plays behind the scenes and allows me to deduce if they are hiding something from me because they're mafia and they become incongruent or if they're open and honest and I can see the congruency between the hidden and open postings.
    I perceive the stance and understand your perspective. Verily, the role of Mentor may appear innocuous, yet it seems to lack the profound impact for our endeavor in this game.

We must acknowledge that our lack of experience may be both a blessing and a curse.
    On one hand, we may not possess the profound knowledge of game mechanics or the site meta.
    On the other hand, we bring a fresh perspective, which may yield unique insights.

I am eager to hear thy thoughts, observations and identify those who seek to harm it.

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Nobody talks like this except DS. this is a top tier mafia player on an alt. everyone look out.
    My heart perceives a sense of being singled out. Is this accusation an inside jest amongst forum's residents? I do wish to possess such skills as the esteemed individuals present within this forum such as yourself.

We should grant each player the benefit of the doubt until their behavior provide concrete indications of their skill level.

49. ISO #99

To be serious for a minute, I pose a question; I think at least a few of the possible roles were submitted ones when Mr. Host asked for suggestions.

Did any of you submit any of the roles, and if so, which? What ideas did you have when you submitted them?

I will go first; I submitted Shaman, and tbh I submitted it because I had it in my role doc for hosting and thought it was unique and didn't really read any of the other roles that were supposed to be in the setup

50. ISO #100