S-FM 346: Warcraft - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about

Are you gonna back up any of this with actual basis or are you just following Guillo because his name is Guillo

The secret here is that Guillo is a good player but at his best he still is not significantly better than Martin, Lumi, myself or probably even Yayap. He’s just a normal fucking player.
    Yah im no better than Lumi or yourself but im one of the best players in the globe so.. even if you dont want to admit, you know it’s true. I’m ok with taking the back sit and let you catch them all though, im not here to compete with you, im here to work with you my lord.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    My first thought was on Gullio which I must admit, aligned with yapyap in the content. As a new player I didn't understand why someone would put a target on himself so early on. Was it to bait a scum?
    Who put a target on his back and how?

3. ISO #103

But then I realised that Martin was being quite defensive and other players also began to question him. And it was at this very moment that yapyap started talking about Gullio and stealthbomber.

To me, that looked like yapyap was trying to misdirect the attention on martin elsewhere.
    That is… actually a very good observation. So you think that Yapyap chainsaw me to take the heat off Martin, correct?

4. ISO #104

Ive seen Oliverz praising my play as both alignments, so that is not Alignment indicative for him, what i didnt like was the dichotomy he placed between Yapyap and I and how he ended up on if Yapyap was town then im as a result am scum if Yapyap flips town, after townreading me, that is not a natural thought

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Who put a target on his back and how?
    In my eyes you did. Perhaps it was because I don't know what kind of activity I could expect from FM. I thought the frequent posting of images and general talking at the start made you stand out from the rest of the players. That was the impression I got anyway. Maybe it was from my arcade background talking. Generally the loud voice gets the most attention from evils and towns.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    • Martin is a player that I have a lot of experience with, between archoning with him and sharing a chat with him in the hypixel game. Something about his thoughts on page 1 make me feel like he’s massively overthinking this game, and since there was nothing to overthink yet, I believe that’s a scum tell. I know from personal experience Martin does not overthink things as town but even independently of meta this looks very bad.
    I guess you could say it's over-thinking?

But really I thought it would be a good game to try out trusting my gut and otherwise unusual thoughts more given you said in last game's dead chat that it'll be "insane" when I learn to trust my gut more.

Though, I suspect, that comment was made with the expectation that I would not proceed to accidentally throw the game under a very misguided belief
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

But really I thought it would be a good game to try out trusting my gut and otherwise unusual thoughts more given you said in last game's dead chat that it'll be "insane" when I learn to trust my gut more.

Though, I suspect, that comment was made with the expectation that I would not proceed to accidentally throw the game under a very misguided belief
    What’s your read of oli and Yapyap?

9. ISO #109

Ikar bugs me for their entrance

for a player that has experience with social deception games, but is new to FM format

their entrance is merely a "Hi" and practically serves almost no purpose

now that other people have posted they're commenting on what other people have done rather than interacting with them

I think this sort of thing is more common for people who are new to social deception games in general

not those simply new to a different format of it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #110

What’s your read of oli and Yapyap?
    Oli is posting differently that's for sure

he didn't seem to care about my vote on him nor Yap's vote on you (who Oli seems to hold in high regard)

its lean bad but not really confident in it atm

YapYap I have good initial impressions of for a d1 so far, though most of that is based on "I've seen town do this more often" rather than "I think X or Y thing they did is good in this game's context". I'm primarily trying to get a feel for their skill level though, as that tends to make a big difference in my reads. Not entirely sure how to go about it though for someone who is completely new to most of the players here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Ikar bugs me for their entrance

for a player that has experience with social deception games, but is new to FM format

their entrance is merely a "Hi" and practically serves almost no purpose

now that other people have posted they're commenting on what other people have done rather than interacting with them

I think this sort of thing is more common for people who are new to social deception games in general

not those simply new to a different format of it
    I understand where you are coming from. But I was told by different people that whatever I say will be assessed and thought over and that FM is very different to what arcade is where trolling is much more prevalent. So I suppose I was trying to be careful on my first game and be on more careful and observe first rather than being proactive because I just do not know the pace nor degrees of interactions of players, what I should be saying and what I shouldn't be saying.

I can already tell Arcade is vastly different to FM, and I just simply didn't know how to start the game.

14. ISO #114

And i don't know what you mean by 'commenting on what other people hav edone rather than interacting with them'.

I suppose my first few comments were generic, and my later ones were describing what I thought is happening but I replied when questions were asked. If that is simply commenting on after people have already posted, I don't know what I should be typing. Perhaps you could teach me the ways.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

@Stealthbomber16

Oliverz144 was referring to my performance in champions qualifiers, where I caught scum off their second post.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...52#post5982152

This was the flip

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5991572

I got killed on night 1

=============

I've done it in several games, not as fast as in champs but for example in this game, I caught scum in their second page

https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/stan...e-thread/page2

Post number 52. Unfortunately, nobody believed me and he didn't die until cycles later.

=============

In this game I caught scum when the game had less than 100 posts.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...15#post5360315

This was the flip

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5364150

I got killed on night 1
    ===============

In this game I caught a wolf slipping by giving me a townread and discrediting me at the same time. I tunneled her

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto...rt=200#p792624

This was the flip

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto...795546#p795546

And ive done it several times before it throughout the year, so yes! I'm worldwide known for catching scum on day 1

===============

I also think I caught Lumi at a mafia cafe game on day 1 when I didn't even know she was a legendary player, and I caught her again in my first game here long ago on day 1, but no one believed me, she end gamed winning the game.

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'll wait until Luona and Mizery pitch in to this discussion before I say too much.

In any case, Guillo, for someone with the skill level you claim to have, even you should know the importance of knowing who you are playing against. I've been away from this site for over 2 years and have almost no meta knowledge on the current player base, refer to this if you truly dont understand what I was really asking about the hybrid
    You didn't answer my questions.

I'm waiting

18. ISO #118

What's the past experience?
    basically only ever time I've voted them correctly it was a mix of sheeping + PoE

and the one time I've pushed them out of my own initiative it was a bad tvt situation that prob played a decent part in a loss (if memory serves correctly)

so I kinda have little to go off of and I find their playstyle in general difficult to discern
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #119

I understand where you are coming from. But I was told by different people that whatever I say will be assessed and thought over and that FM is very different to what arcade is where trolling is much more prevalent. So I suppose I was trying to be careful on my first game and be on more careful and observe first rather than being proactive because I just do not know the pace nor degrees of interactions of players, what I should be saying and what I shouldn't be saying.

I can already tell Arcade is vastly different to FM, and I just simply didn't know how to start the game.
    This is a good post coming from you imo

Almost sounds like admitting to wolfing (see colored; typically its wolves who are self-conscious) but I really doubt you have the guts or skill for that so soon after coming to a different format

Towns can also do that in general, though I tend to find its rarer with experience.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    for legal reasons this is a towntell
    I think Mizery is town just based on this post.

Mizery here is putting a target on their back, is inviting people to question them on that because the claim is utterly ridiculous and they must know it is NAI, so why make that as their entrance if not to expect push back?

21. ISO #121

And i don't know what you mean by 'commenting on what other people hav edone rather than interacting with them'.

I suppose my first few comments were generic, and my later ones were describing what I thought is happening but I replied when questions were asked. If that is simply commenting on after people have already posted, I don't know what I should be typing. Perhaps you could teach me the ways.
    Eh its more that I felt like your comment about Yapyap and I was meant to stir up trouble.

I don't think that anymore, since you are being more open than I expected for a wolf.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #122

Almost sounds like admitting to wolfing (see colored; typically its wolves who are self-conscious) but I really doubt you have the guts or skill for that so soon after coming to a different format

Towns can also do that in general, though I tend to find its rarer with experience.
    Why it cant be a slip from a newbie Martin?

23. ISO #123

I'm waiting
    In the interest of not killing one of the few actual discussion topics by answering everything you ask, I rather wait till the 2 remaining people post first. Based on when they posted last night, they should be here soon.

You can annoyingly wait another 2-3 hours.

24. ISO #124

Why it cant be a slip from a newbie Martin?
    If you're talking about wolf slips:

I have legitimately thought this sort of thing (the part I colored) when I was in a game 1.5 years ago (i.e. much less experienced). At one point there was suspicion over a mech decision from the thread and I was responsible for it, but did not share it. Considering how that game turned out, it probably saved me from being mis-eliminated and maybe saved the game as it turned out d1 had 3 wolf wagons and my mis-elimination probably would've distracted from that possibility lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #125

I approach games based on meta only at 20%.
    The majority of my reads in every game is based on behavior and interactions.

That is because a competent player can change their meta from game to game, but behavior? Behavior is incredibly difficult to fake

26. ISO #126

In the interest of not killing one of the few actual discussion topics by answering everything you ask, I rather wait till the 2 remaining people post first. Based on when they posted last night, they should be here soon.

You can annoyingly wait another 2-3 hours.
    What have my questions have anything to do with those players?

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

You are right. I wouldn't have the guts or skills to openly admit being a wolf just yet even if I was one. I was simply trying to explain why I commented in a way that contributed nothing early on. I wanted to have something to start with. Also I was told to post since the game started and didn't know what to say.

Eh its more that I felt like your comment about Yapyap and I was meant to stir up trouble.

I don't think that anymore, since you are being more open than I expected for a wolf.

I was told to be open about what I think is happening and that is what I did. I read the comment chains and saw something I thought was of importance. I guess the correct term here is the chainsawing like Guillo said? That is what seemed to happen at that moment to me.

29. ISO #129

You are right. I wouldn't have the guts or skills to openly admit being a wolf just yet even if I was one. I was simply trying to explain why I commented in a way that contributed nothing early on. I wanted to have something to start with. Also I was told to post since the game started and didn't know what to say.

I was told to be open about what I think is happening and that is what I did. I read the comment chains and saw something I thought was of importance. I guess the correct term here is the chainsawing like Guillo said? That is what seemed to happen at that moment to me.
    How do you open your games in arcade mode?

30. ISO #130

By generally trying to either draw attention to myself, or start flat out lying. I could start by trolling and saying random crap, but I do find that pointless, albeit fun.

By the way guys, you can be rest assured, Lumi is not here to directly engage in my play. I am playing this alone. I only ask Lumi questions if I don't understand something, like certain terms I can't find in the guide etc. She hasn't even read the comments yet.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

"Arcade" refers to a platform within the game/software called Starcraft II, and is best described as a place for mods or other customized creations with the Starcraft II editor.

Think of it like a mix of Steam Workshop and Roblox, if you don't know the latter then its like that but more accessible for multiplayer experiences with these mods

The "Arcade" format of Mafia (titled "-Mafia-") is quite similar to the game Town Of Salem. Games last around 30 minutes to an hour, and also tend to be power-role heavy with less emphasis on discussion.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

By the way guys, you can be rest assured, Lumi is not here to directly engage in my play. I am playing this alone. I only ask Lumi questions if I don't understand something, like certain terms I can't find in the guide etc. She hasn't even read the comments yet.
    Lumi is possibly more honorable with their responsibilities than I.

Which says a lot if you know how seriously I take my own hosting responsiblities when I host FM games.

I have no doubt that they'll be doing what they said they would be doing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #135

This is clearly buddying but you made my heart tingle so I’m going to let it slide FOR NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

36. ISO #136

By generally trying to either draw attention to myself, or start flat out lying. I could start by trolling and saying random crap, but I do find that pointless, albeit fun.

So that is why you associate my play as townie because that is what you do in arcade.

When you play arcade, do you play with friends, do people know you?

37. ISO #137

Good evening everybody! ╰(▔∀▔)╯

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I don't remember how to vote
    I think this is weird because I literally already said this exact same thing, I think theyre trying to twinsies me for some reason!!

This feels like a town slip where they are genuinely suspecting I'm scum, judging by how they answered my question in the manner it was originally typed rather than originally intended (I meant to word it as "is there any reason for me to not post X", but ended up missing the "not" and correcting it in the next post). There would be no reason for them to answer this in this way if they thought a town was asking this.

Alternatively, with some tinfoil, I could see a scum just getting a vague impression of my question and then seeing that as needing to justify themselves in response. But I'm not really considering that tinfoil though given the setup // how we've basically got 2-3 mis-eliminations before end of game. I also just don't feel like its the case given the tone, though now I've said it maybe I'm just asking for the universe to make fun of me.
    I've seen some people say they don't like MartinGG for this, (I did not see the second part of this post until I quoted it so im SHOCKED honestly T_T how could you think I'm doing this as scum? ;-;) while I agree that this post feels a bit too try harder for the moment, I ultimately don't think its scummy. Maybe people townreading me pockets me completly, but I feel as if it wasn't a super super serious read and that he just posted it to try and generate more content from others by extension which is a +town move.

I have the inclination to vote Ikar, but I don't like voting out new-ish players on day 1.
    But then it turns out I do not like this very much : (
    I think it might just be a playstyle thing, but I don't like people giving excuses like this to not vote somebody since they are far from clear. If Ikar is scum it would be giving them a very easy out. I remember when I played a game here a few months ago my partner just kept tring me for being a noob and I just went with it. I'm not saying I scumread Ikarusdk yet, but I'm just saying if they're scum maybe they'll be cash cash moneying in on the newbie act. : )

Wait.. are you OhNo?
    Who?
    I don't play on this site often, I play on a different mafia site though.

It’s not a bear… it’s a lion.
    I said what I said, the concept is not very cute for him.

I hope I am linking the right post.. my intention is to link to a Yapap post ( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post972066 ) This one made me feel something, though I'm not sure what or why, maybe it's because they don't pay close attention to things (Lumi explained what a shadow hydra was in the signup thread for this game) Or maybe its the weird townreadeque focus on Guillo out of everything they could possibly say. I'm unsure. I want to remember to keep an eye on Yapap though.

If MartinGG99 is scum, then the game gets really easy because Iuona is spewed town from his flip, given their interaction is unaligned.
    How is MartinGG and I unaligned..? I don't see why somebody would think that as everything I've done so far is easily fakable, especially early day one.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    If we lynch yayap and he flips town guillo is scum
    This is so disgusting because it shows Oliver is only half reading the thread, but why would scum do that? I think Oliver is more likely to be careless townie.

And then nothing after that really seems interesting.

38. ISO #138

So that is why you associate my play as townie because that is what you do in arcade.

When you play arcade, do you play with friends, do people know you?
    Well I thought you were trying to bait the priest(?) given that there is no investigative role like yapyap said. If you were scum, this would be the most ideal outcome. But then my attention went elsewhere.

You can choose and type out in-game name which means nobody knows who you are, unless you use the same name over and over. I guess people do know me but you don't play with friends because grouping is extremely frowned upon.

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    I hope I am linking the right post.. my intention is to link to a Yapap post ( https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post972066 ) This one made me feel something, though I'm not sure what or why, maybe it's because they don't pay close attention to things (Lumi explained what a shadow hydra was in the signup thread for this game) Or maybe its the weird townreadeque focus on Guillo out of everything they could possibly say. I'm unsure. I want to remember to keep an eye on Yapap though.
    I would probably jump in on the Yapap wagon, but I don't want to be mean and wagon them too quickly and make them lose motivation. I will wait a bit longer to see if they continue being sus.

40. ISO #140

-vote Yayap

Is scum
    There is no more obvious scum than that guy and ibe played this game for 20 years.
    Not only he is scum but he also gave out his partner.
    10 medals and you scum like this…
    I will explain in detaol why Yayap is svum after breakfast.
    But let me start with a claim first

Hardclaim Friendly Soldier

And i know that Stealthbomber is town.
    Ah, the classic "you are scum for thinking I'm scum" approach followed by cram that idea by spamming it so everyone is sure to see it. No where in any of these posts do you say why I'm scum... instead, you default to hardclaiming the ONLY PR role other than the doctor. Claiming Friendly Soldier was a nice touch to try to pocket Stealthbomber who has a 50% chance of being a citizen, its also little risk to fake claim since a rifleman can't shoot till n2 and probably can't kill you if the doc is on you (highly likely right now), a Sorceress can't do anything to stop the other mafia from doing the kill even if he is on you and a different Friendly Soldier would just bring us back to a 1v1 being your word against his which you can rescind your claim at any time as I've seen soo many times past games by other people.

What the fuck what?
    1) If I didn't know you were town I would have pressed you for attempt at pocketing me.

2) I backed off from the gimmick because my gimmick requires high activity posting, which clearly this game is not gonna have.

3) There are 8 players, so with this claim we can collectively narrow down the scum party from the six remaining players.

4) I thought about different strategies on how to handle this information but ultimately, I decided it was better to claim it now for two purposes:
    a) I know you and I are highly capable of solving this game in despite not having significant mech power.
    b) If we byry a wolf today, scum will have to choose between killing us or hunt for PR.
    And you know me, I play to die as fast as possible while making the most impact in as less time as possible, so let's work together.
    And I highly disagree on Yayap, the why will follow
    -vote MartinGG99

I can agree with your read on Martin though
    Still hasn't given any reasons why I'm scum, but keeps promising that he will / I'm still waiting.

Why does this matter?
    As Stealthbomber pointed out right after, me knowing the skill level of the people I'm interacting with is important so that I dont misjudge what I would consider scummy. This site as a whole has very scummy town plays.

Unless scum can rand Friendly Soldier, we both are, anyone that counterclaims me will get my vote and deathtunnel knowing that I caught scum, I don't believe they will trade a 1for1 with me.
    You know scum has locked in roles that are not random, and the Friendly soldier is specifically given the name of a random FOOTMAN aka citizen so this post adds doubt to anyone who doesn''t read the setup.

SB, now that we are confirmed partners, I'd appreciate if you don't answer questions directed at others.
    Really trying hard to pocket SB, considering that he only answered the most obvious of replies.

Lumi and the newbie are a shadow hydra, Lumi is there to coach not to influence his game directly. So ultimately, we must read the newbie for his content because I doubt the hosts will allow Lumi to ghost write posts for him, because that is not what a shadow hydra is.
    Don't care what you think should happen, I was inquiring for myself and no I did not read the signup sheet for that info to whoever mentioned that... I looked at the first post with the names of who signed up and that was pretty much it. Didn't expect there would be something I missed in there.

However I can read into Yayap's concern that he'd be playing against a strong player behind the newbie's account and I can see scum measuring the level of the threat represented by a MU Champion representative.
    I'm concerned that I would throw him into my scum reads too quickly for overestimating his skill lvl, not underestimating Lumi's

Which by the way Yayap, I'm an MU Champion Representative too and I'm worldwide famous for catching scum on day 1
    Yup, don't care.. haven't impressed me yet.

You seem to think that I'm trying to take away from Lumi's accomplishments. I don't, I'm proud of Lumi, I wanted her to represent Deck Mafia myself, I even told her that if she got eliminated from the competition, I'd nominate her to represent Deck Mafia next year.

Lumi is a threat as either alignment, but they shouldn't be perceived as a threat in this game for just coaching a newbie.

I am the motherfucker threat to scum's win condition here.
    Really hogging that spotlight trying to ensure you get that doc on you eh?

Now that that is out of the way. Let me continue pressing Yayap, the 10 medalist obvious scum player.
    Still waiting....

1) Why is a player standing out a problem for you, would you prefer a dead tharead were apathy can naturally build and scum can take advantage of it instead?

2) You just admitted that I look townie.

3) Why are you concern that I may draw PR actions from town?

4) Why are you concern about who the doctor would target? Why are you concern that a doctor would target me?

5) Why a doctor would try to protect Stealthbomber, Lumi or you just based on seniority here, that is not alignment indicative. Stealthbomber being confirmed town is.

6) I don't care about respected or super respected titles, you could be scum here who is super respected in the forum.
    1- If mafia know exactly who will be protected by doc, its easy to avoid overlapping.

2- Look closely and you'll see that I said my reasons were BS but I guess you missed that detail.

3- Mostly the doctor is my concern, but if there is a sorc instead then you just made sure your buddy won't be affected by him

4a- Doctor getting a successful heal is huge for town, you just made that harder

4b- I don't want to die n1 and would rather the docs night action be harder to predict thus increasing my chances of survival

5- if no info was given at all before n1, wouldn't you pick someone to heal that could potentially be a good player than a newb?

6- I didn't say the respected titles were alignment indicative, I said it had a small pull on n1 actions... which I mentioned to wipe the slate clean so it would be even more vague what he should do.

Still don't see why that makes me scum, I am enjoying being the bait though, some other peoples reactions have been quite enlightening.

I'm waiting
    You seem pressed for time considering that you have yet to say why I'm scum, you've only threw out some generic questions that aren't alignment indicative at all.

I approach games based on meta only at 20%.
    The majority of my reads in every game is based on behavior and interactions.

That is because a competent player can change their meta from game to game, but behavior? Behavior is incredibly difficult to fake
    Lol, you obviously didn't read what was posted there... because I use meta mostly just to judge skill ability.

I would probably jump in on the Yapap wagon, but I don't want to be mean and wagon them too quickly and make them lose motivation. I will wait a bit longer to see if they continue being sus.
    Ah, my patience has paid off. Luona indicates that she would join the "wagon" of 1 vote on me, without even seeing a clear reason why. This would be sheeping / lazyness for someone who just made a big post just beforehand.

I'll be back in a few hours... I have a few things to say on other people but it can wait.

41. ISO #141

Are you CCing Guillo? I don't see why a friendy solider claiming here would be a bad move so I believed them at first..

Ah, my patience has paid off. Luona indicates that she would join the "wagon" of 1 vote on me, without even seeing a clear reason why. This would be sheeping / lazyness for someone who just made a big post just beforehand.
    Did you try reading the post?

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Are you CCing Guillo? I don't see why a friendy solider claiming here would be a bad move so I believed them at first..

Did you try reading the post?
    I'm not CCing, but also not convinced about his claim. I wouldn't discount his ability to pull that off as a citizen though.
    And yes, I did read your nice big post. But your: "but I don't want to be mean and wagon them too quickly and make them lose motivation" sticks out to me.

44. ISO #144

There is obviously something meta context related that I'm missing about Oliver, anything I should know?
    I think he was referring to the vote tag. Oli is sometimes Oliverz, and sometimes Oliwaz. Guillo choose the wrong name and so it was an invalid vote. Now you mention it though, I should mention some stuff about Oliverz:

Oliverz144 is known for being unusual in general.

Probably the most reliably reoccurring thing I have seen from him is that he usually gets irritated upon being pushed, but even then its just his own way often times. Two town game examples within the last few months:

1) Faking a red check on d4 (investigative result suggesting or outright saying I'm mafia) on me during a game where I was largely consensus town-read and also had strong (but not fool-proof) mech reasons to support me being town.

The check barely lasted a quarter of a day phase after I made fun of it iirc.

2) When being mis-eliminated on d2, he occasionally popped in to be irritated about him being voted but kept on saying it should someone else. This was kinda just suicide since the only case in the thread for d2 was a case he himself called weak and was unwilling to self-preservation vote on it, nor did he end up really casing anyone else. Even when this was directly pointed out to him, his behavior didn't change.

#2 I should note happed in a discord format, but the players in there largely were players who mostly played on forums
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

I'm not CCing, but also not convinced about his claim. I wouldn't discount his ability to pull that off as a citizen though.
    And yes, I did read your nice big post. But your: "but I don't want to be mean and wagon them too quickly and make them lose motivation" sticks out to me.
    not my fault im pretty

47. ISO #147

After mulling it over a bit, I think I like YapYap and they can be solidly in the town bucket.

Nothing screams at me here, though I have vibes that they're on a similar level to Frinckles -- which Frinckles would be a big fan of doing posts such as #140 at times as wolf I believe.

But it just feels too early for that to be necessary as a wolf because there isn't really a town-core yet.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Friendly Soldier
    You are a friendly soldier who cares a lot about others.
    You receive the name of a random Footman along with your rolecard at the start of the game. You have no special abilities.

Rifleman
    You are a skilled sharpshooter.
    Once in the game, you may shoot a player at night, killing them. You may not shoot on night 1.

Sorceress
    You are an adept at magic.
    At night, you may temporarily turn someone into a sheep, preventing them from using any actions that night. They will not be notified of having been turned into a sheep.

Unless if theres a sneaky rifleman maybe but thats self resolving \o/

50. ISO #150

Claiming Friendly Soldier was a nice touch to try to pocket Stealthbomber who has a 50% chance of being a citizen
    Ok, this is actually something that I find scummy.
    1. You do not at all entertain the world where I'm scum with Guillo (something that I think you should feel is extremely likely)
    2. You immediately accept the possibility that Guillo would take a 50% chance to lose the game instantly.

A scum read on Guillo and not me here just doesn't make sense unless he's CC'd and you are a good enough player to know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.