S-FM 346: Warcraft - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

Ok, 12 hours in and everyone has posted at least once. Time to get to work.

First off, I have a question about players,

ikarusdk shadow hydra with Lumi

It's been awhile since I was on this site, so I just want to be sure I understand this before I start taking notes, is ikarusdk and Lumi 2 different people sharing one game slot? (I've noticed Lumi hasn't posted yet) Or is ikarusdk an alternate account for Lumi since Lumi is an admin?

Now down to business... other than people just saying hello, not much has been said... One thing that has happened though is Guillo standing out making himself memorable for those who don't know anyone (like me).

Although innocent looking, this does have an impact on night actions... aka its a PR magnet. Not sure what to make of it just yet, still analyzing the setup to figure out the best course of action for each faction, I did notice that there is no investigative roles so mafia wouldn't fear being in the spot light like he is doing. Not sure I like that it also draws the doctor to him if no one else stands out, makes it too predictable who mafia should avoid killing to not be messed up by heals... but then again, being a small game, the doc would probably already be drawn to some candidates just based on their experience level... aka Lumi for being an admin, Stealthbomber and myself for our respected and super respected titles.. So mentioning this just to reset the playing board back to zero since the doc should take everything into account and the mafia can't discount anything I just said.

Time to dig up some bs reasons now...

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    Oh annoying people is what i do. Seems like we are gonna have a great time here eh?

-vote Yayap

You either losen up or i annoy you with a death tunnel all game.
    Basically his reply to me is: "Come at me Bro"

Also, Stealthbomber, I did notice your:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Guillo lock town
    Was expecting more from you, considering that you are the only player that I kinda remember. Setting yourself into buddying with him so soon is a bold move, care to explain?

Other things that really annoy me: people claiming things being town tells or town slips. I call that pure and utter BS, I'm looking at you Mizery and Martin.

That leaves Luona, Ikaruskdk and oliverz144 that I've yet to make any read on yet. I was going to say Luona agreed with me about the pics but then I noticed she posted about it just before me so still neutral for now.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Ok, 12 hours in and everyone has posted at least once. Time to get to work.

First off, I have a question about players,

ikarusdk shadow hydra with Lumi

It's been awhile since I was on this site, so I just want to be sure I understand this before I start taking notes, is ikarusdk and Lumi 2 different people sharing one game slot? (I've noticed Lumi hasn't posted yet) Or is ikarusdk an alternate account for Lumi since Lumi is an admin?
    Lumi and I are separate people. Lumi is just coaching me on my first game since there will be a lot of stuff I need to learn and I don't totally bomb the game and ruin it for everyone. She (i think, I apologise if I am wrong) won't directly participating in the game, but I am in contact with her for any questions I might have, and she will give me advise on things I might need to know. This is all ok'd by Marshmallow Marshall.

3. ISO #53

Ok.. so treat you as a new player but with an ear to a MU champ on demand. This should be interesting, considering that I know very little of Lumi myself, it will certainly be an interesting challenge to read you. You've done well not to get any negative read from me so far unlike many others, hope you enjoy your first FM.

Anyways, I'm off to bed for a bit. I'm off work for the next couple of days so I should have plenty of time to keep up with the game. My vote stays on Guillo for now for the reasons I posted above and to annoy him (we need a starting point for discussion). I've decided that the setup does favor his bold character for a scum slot with little risk, I know some people blindly think that high activity is towny, I strongly disagree... Stealthbomber would be my #2 candidate to interrogate.

I'll be on later

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

But let me start with a claim first

Hardclaim Friendly Soldier

And i know that Stealthbomber is town.
    What the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Mental recap:

• I town locked Guillo in first post because playing on this site for forever has taught me how to read people who post nothingburgers. Calling it a town lock was intentionally misleading and I wanted to see what would happen. Guillo backing off on the gimmick I think reflects poorly on him but it feels bad to scumread someone for not shitposting so I’m gonna let that slide. I will abstain from commenting on the friendly soldier claim until someone inevitably counterclaims him.

• Yayap applies reasonable shade on me for the above circumstances. If you scumread Guillo a scumread on me feels completely natural from there. This can probably be faked but I don’t think it is yet, because I have my eyes on…

• Martin is a player that I have a lot of experience with, between archoning with him and sharing a chat with him in the hypixel game. Something about his thoughts on page 1 make me feel like he’s massively overthinking this game, and since there was nothing to overthink yet, I believe that’s a scum tell. I know from personal experience Martin does not overthink things as town but even independently of meta this looks very bad.

13. ISO #63

FTR I do think Guillo is more likely town than not but now that they’ve hard mech claimed my read on them doesn’t matter until someone counterclaims it.

14. ISO #64

Mental recap:

• I town locked Guillo in first post because playing on this site for forever has taught me how to read people who post nothingburgers. Calling it a town lock was intentionally misleading and I wanted to see what would happen. Guillo backing off on the gimmick I think reflects poorly on him but it feels bad to scumread someone for not shitposting so I’m gonna let that slide. I will abstain from commenting on the friendly soldier claim until someone inevitably counterclaims him.

• Yayap applies reasonable shade on me for the above circumstances. If you scumread Guillo a scumread on me feels completely natural from there. This can probably be faked but I don’t think it is yet, because I have my eyes on…

• Martin is a player that I have a lot of experience with, between archoning with him and sharing a chat with him in the hypixel game. Something about his thoughts on page 1 make me feel like he’s massively overthinking this game, and since there was nothing to overthink yet, I believe that’s a scum tell. I know from personal experience Martin does not overthink things as town but even independently of meta this looks very bad.

1) If I didn't know you were town I would have pressed you for attempt at pocketing me.

2) I backed off from the gimmick because my gimmick requires high activity posting, which clearly this game is not gonna have.

3) There are 8 players, so with this claim we can collectively narrow down the scum party from the six remaining players.

4) I thought about different strategies on how to handle this information but ultimately, I decided it was better to claim it now for two purposes:
    a) I know you and I are highly capable of solving this game in despite not having significant mech power.
    b) If we byry a wolf today, scum will have to choose between killing us or hunt for PR.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

What the fuck what?
    My visible reaction to being forced to play a different type of game than the one I wanted to play.

It’s all good. I guess we’re a pair now. If you get CC’d then scum is narrowed heavily, and if you don’t then I guess I’m confirmed town.

19. ISO #69

1) It's been awhile since I was on this site, so I just want to be sure I understand this before I start taking notes, is ikarusdk and Lumi 2 different people sharing one game slot? (I've noticed Lumi hasn't posted yet) Or is ikarusdk an alternate account for Lumi since Lumi is an admin?
    Why does this matter?

20. ISO #70

And I highly disagree on Yayap, the why will follow
    Yayap taking my town lock of you at complete face value is the realest thing I’ve ever seen from anyone who isn’t familiar with me.

21. ISO #71

Why does this matter?
    I… what? Why doesn’t this matter? The number of people playing from that slot is very important.

22. ISO #72

My visible reaction to being forced to play a different type of game than the one I wanted to play.

It’s all good. I guess we’re a pair now. If you get CC’d then scum is narrowed heavily, and if you don’t then I guess I’m confirmed town.
    Unless scum can rand Friendly Soldier, we both are, anyone that counterclaims me will get my vote and deathtunnel knowing that I caught scum, I don't believe they will trade a 1for1 with me.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Lumi and the newbie are a shadow hydra, Lumi is there to coach not to influence his game directly. So ultimately, we must read the newbie for his content because I doubt the hosts will allow Lumi to ghost write posts for him, because that is not what a shadow hydra is.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Which by the way Yayap, I'm an MU Champion Representative too and I'm worldwide famous for catching scum on day 1
    Worldwide fucking famous Lol

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Lumi literally just won champs and you say you’re worldwide famous
    You seem to think that I'm trying to take away from Lumi's accomplishments. I don't, I'm proud of Lumi, I wanted her to represent Deck Mafia myself, I even told her that if she got eliminated from the competition, I'd nominate her to represent Deck Mafia next year.

Lumi is a threat as either alignment, but they shouldn't be perceived as a threat in this game for just coaching a newbie.

I am the motherfucker threat to scum's win condition here.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

One thing that has happened though is Guillo standing out making himself memorable for those who don't know anyone (like me).

Although innocent looking, this does have an impact on night actions... aka its a PR magnet. Not sure what to make of it just yet, still analyzing the setup to figure out the best course of action for each faction, I did notice that there is no investigative roles so mafia wouldn't fear being in the spot light like he is doing. Not sure I like that it also draws the doctor to him if no one else stands out, makes it too predictable who mafia should avoid killing to not be messed up by heals... but then again, being a small game, the doc would probably already be drawn to some candidates just based on their experience level... aka Lumi for being an admin, Stealthbomber and myself for our respected and super respected titles.. So mentioning this just to reset the playing board back to zero since the doc should take everything into account and the mafia can't discount anything I just said.
    1) Why is a player standing out a problem for you, would you prefer a dead tharead were apathy can naturally build and scum can take advantage of it instead?

2) You just admitted that I look townie.

3) Why are you concern that I may draw PR actions from town?

4) Why are you concern about who the doctor would target? Why are you concern that a doctor would target me?

5) Why a doctor would try to protect Stealthbomber, Lumi or you just based on seniority here, that is not alignment indicative. Stealthbomber being confirmed town is.

6) I don't care about respected or super respected titles, you could be scum here who is super respected in the forum.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    -vote yayap

I trust guillo with that.
    MU 1st game he did that aswell and was true.
    Im happy he will explain his magic this time
    -vote oliverz144

Do you have a single original thought

42. ISO #92

-vote Oliwaz144

Why are you trying to create a dichotomy between Yayap and I while sheeping me?
    Check the name

43. ISO #93

Lumi isn't supposed to be playing for me so you guys can view me at face value, a new player trying.

After my last post I had to go to bed as it was 3am for me and I had only just come home after an extremely busy day. Before I went to bed though, I did have a couple of things I wanted to talk about but decided to sleep.

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    We will lynch yayap tho coz guillo has good thread standing
    What the fuck are you talking about

Are you gonna back up any of this with actual basis or are you just following Guillo because his name is Guillo

The secret here is that Guillo is a good player but at his best he still is not significantly better than Martin, Lumi, myself or probably even Yayap. He’s just a normal fucking player.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100