2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

Re: S-FM 337: Play at Your Own Risk

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mid-Atlantic View Post
    Also, complete oversight on my part, but it's clear that a mind control was used at some point using 3 mana. thats how gravity died clearly.
    That's great news, because that was my math :
    +2 Toons SoD1 = 2
    +2 Hope SoD1 = 4
    +2 Hope EoD1 = 6
    +6 Toons EoD1 = 12
    -10 Souls converted = 2
    +2 Hope SoD2 = 4
    +2 Souls converted = 6
    +0 EoD2
    +2 SoD3 Hope = 8
    +2 SoD3 Souls = 10
    +1 Souls EoD3 = 11
    +1 Hope EoD3 = 12

8. ISO #2158

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    That's great news, because that was my math :
    +2 Toons SoD1 = 2
    +2 Hope SoD1 = 4
    +2 Hope EoD1 = 6
    +6 Toons EoD1 = 12
    -10 Souls converted = 2
    +2 Hope SoD2 = 4
    +2 Souls converted = 6
    +0 EoD2
    +2 SoD3 Hope = 8
    +2 SoD3 Souls = 10
    +1 Souls EoD3 = 11
    +1 Hope EoD3 = 12
    yup, right at the cusp. gotta get it right. NOBODY VOTE ANYONE OTHER THAN BISECTED.
    although, im afraid if wilder is converted than last hope just gave him some mana

9. ISO #2159

So that is what the count looks like assuming a mind control-esque ability was used during N2 :

+2 Toons SoD1 = 2
    +2 Hope SoD1 = 4
    +2 Hope EoD1 = 6
    +6 Toons EoD1 = 12
    -10 Souls converted = 2
    +2 Hope SoD2 = 4
    +2 Souls SoD2 = 6
    +0 EoD2
    -3 "Mind Control" n2 = 3
    +2 SoD3 Hope = 5
    +2 SoD3 Souls = 7
    +1 Souls EoD3 = 8
    +1 Hope EoD3 = 9

So they were 1 off to convert last night

10. ISO #2160

yup, right at the cusp. gotta get it right. NOBODY VOTE ANYONE OTHER THAN BISECTED.
    although, im afraid if wilder is converted than last hope just gave him some mana
    Don't votes only give mana at EoD?
    The wording on Toon's card shows that to be the case.

11. ISO #2161

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Once Upon a Town View Post
    So that is what the count looks like assuming a mind control-esque ability was used during N2 :

+2 Toons SoD1 = 2
    +2 Hope SoD1 = 4
    +2 Hope EoD1 = 6
    +6 Toons EoD1 = 12
    -10 Souls converted = 2
    +2 Hope SoD2 = 4
    +2 Souls SoD2 = 6
    +0 EoD2
    -3 "Mind Control" n2 = 3
    +2 SoD3 Hope = 5
    +2 SoD3 Souls = 7
    +1 Souls EoD3 = 8
    +1 Hope EoD3 = 9

So they were 1 off to convert last night
    that would be correct. which technically means they can convert tonight. hence the delayed death. ouuff

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

I'm like 90% certain. I was looking at Lag's previous hosted games and took a peak at their OoOs. especially a previous cult game. Cult was fairly low in OoOs
    Sweet ! Too bad it's changing this very night just to piss us off
    Anyway,it looks like we've done our part for now. See y'all later!

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    @FM-Silent Night and @FM-Wilder Wastelander please reply to this once you're online.
    Poking my head in for a moment. I will kinda be in and out for the first half of the day.

Not sure why everyone is talking about silly stuff. If Once saw the correct movements but the opposite alignment the obvious answer is their role has an insane modifier seeing opposite/wrong alignments (If they are telling the truth.)

Something of note is that last night in my talks with Wilder they asked me to convert them in a very non-joking way. This suggests they are both not neutral (as that neutrals couldn't be converted) and are not cult themselves so take that for what it is. They pretty much have to be exactly town right now or you would have to WIFOM they knew I would realize that and pulled a smart move. Mentioning this because its pretty AI imo.

31. ISO #2181

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Silent Night View Post
    Poking my head in for a moment. I will kinda be in and out for the first half of the day.

Not sure why everyone is talking about silly stuff. If Once saw the correct movements but the opposite alignment the obvious answer is their role has an insane modifier seeing opposite/wrong alignments (If they are telling the truth.)

Something of note is that last night in my talks with Wilder they asked me to convert them in a very non-joking way. This suggests they are both not neutral (as that neutrals couldn't be converted) and are not cult themselves so take that for what it is. They pretty much have to be exactly town right now or you would have to WIFOM they knew I would realize that and pulled a smart move. Mentioning this because its pretty AI imo.
    we've already figured it out. don't pay last hope any mind.

32. ISO #2182

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bisected Souls View Post
    And last, tell us abt the current telebones name, and who you sent it to.
    Just because you are so into it...

N0 Me to Atlantic
    N1 Atlantic to Hope (I infultrated)
    N2 Hope to Me
    N3 Me redirected to Wilder

What its called right now shouldn't matter but its a variant of Mellons

33. ISO #2183

we've already figured it out. don't pay last hope any mind.
    Im caught up now and just shaking my head. Fuck everything about the way this day started.

If Once was not likely Insane Alignment Cop I would be pushing to sort between them and Last Hope. It does bring up the question of if this insane modifier is tied to the role or some evil action used on them.

Not sure if we were on the same line of thought there but a lot of the 'what if this and that' is simply resolved by assuming Once's peeks are either fucked with, a result of some 'insane' modifier on his role, or some sort variety of lie. Given how they responded I am leaning towards one of the first 2.

Im not sure what to think about Hopes peek. Kinda flys in the face of what I just said about Wilder. Coin toss on dying scum trying to take someone down with them and town advocating for one last catch before they die there. Also would be a 1v1 except again, one side is already kinda resolved without us knowing the answer.

Hopes flip will explain a ton. I feel like today is going to be a mess though. Once vs Hope Hope vs Wilder in a situation where a Hope lynch is not a viable solution.. Thats starting the day with half the players locked up waiting on a D5 flip. Bisected's ability may not be such a great thing for town after all although I doubt its by design.

34. ISO #2184

Im caught up now and just shaking my head. Fuck everything about the way this day started.

If Once was not likely Insane Alignment Cop I would be pushing to sort between them and Last Hope. It does bring up the question of if this insane modifier is tied to the role or some evil action used on them.

Not sure if we were on the same line of thought there but a lot of the 'what if this and that' is simply resolved by assuming Once's peeks are either fucked with, a result of some 'insane' modifier on his role, or some sort variety of lie. Given how they responded I am leaning towards one of the first 2.

Im not sure what to think about Hopes peek. Kinda flys in the face of what I just said about Wilder. Coin toss on dying scum trying to take someone down with them and town advocating for one last catch before they die there. Also would be a 1v1 except again, one side is already kinda resolved without us knowing the answer.

Hopes flip will explain a ton. I feel like today is going to be a mess though. Once vs Hope Hope vs Wilder in a situation where a Hope lynch is not a viable solution.. Thats starting the day with half the players locked up waiting on a D5 flip. Bisected's ability may not be such a great thing for town after all although I doubt its by design.
    im not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Once's feedback can literally be explained by my bussing. It's very clear here that Bisected and Last Hope are a duo.

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

im not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Once's feedback can literally be explained by my bussing. It's very clear here that Bisected and Last Hope are a duo.
    Maybe. I just got to skim the day from my phone while running around. I just saw weird feedback and assumed insanity modifier on a role at first.

I will dig into it when I have time.

37. ISO #2187

Maybe. I just got to skim the day from my phone while running around. I just saw weird feedback and assumed insanity modifier on a role at first.

I will dig into it when I have time.
    well dig at it hard, when you have the chance. Bisected is the correct vote here.

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Last Hope View Post
    @FM-Silent Night and @FM-Wilder Wastelander please reply to this once you're online.
    Hello, I am finally here.

This night I jailed and blocked Silent Night. He claimed Wizard, but he assured me that he was not a member of the Wizard Federation. Is that possible? Well, in a setup where the Amnesiac is a Town Power, anything is possible. The weak detail of his claim: first he copied his rolecard without alignment and factional abilities, and that was suspicious. I pointed on that and he fixed that (manual edit or true copypaste - I can't know). I made him an offer he (likely) can't refuse: he makes me a cultist and with my powers we win the game. But he insisted that he was not a cultist. I pushed that very hard: "hey, just confirm you are cult, do you want to win? we will! or maybe you already have another ally? it's Atlantic, ya? If I will join you, I don't even need to change my readlist, everyone thinks Atlantic is town", but he stood his ground: he is town-aligned Wizard with 3 abilities: anonymous messages, joining chat channels and... ability stealing (suspicious for town role, ya) and full bunch of Wizard Federation mana passives. I have ONLY one reason to believe him: why waste mana on anonymous messages when you can save it for convert?

We have a plan: He can steal my jail ability and I can remember doubler and double his jail, so we will perma-roleblock 2 players. But I realize I can roleblock 2 players without his help with my another jailor ability: the blackmail. That's the way I used it:

"Copy and paste your full rolecard, including alignment, faction and role abilities, in your first post of the day without any changes. If you do not, you will lose all factional and role abilities until the next day."

You can see it's a roleblock ability too. The only person said nothing about his role and abilities is Once Upon a Town. Thinking we should force him to reveal his role finally, I targeted him, but Bisected Souls received the message by this bus driving shit. I'm more and more inclined to believe that the mass redirection hurts the city more than it helps. Evil-aligned bus driver? As possible as town-aligned wizard, town power amnesiac and town investigative arsonist, lol. Anyways, I roleblocked Silent this night, looks like my jail cannot be redirected, or host just trolling me and all the game makes no sence.

Unfortunately my blackmail ability was targeting Bisected Souls, not Once Upon. If he lied about being a town, he wouldn't be able to use his ability until the next day, which is easy to check in the night chat, right @Bisected Souls?. I believe Last Hope has been an invest since he claimed it day 1. Less and less credible is Once Upon, which still does not tell us anything, and Atlantic, which confuses all nightly actions.

I think we need mass roleclaim today.

Bisected Souls lost his abilities if he lies about his alignment, and pushing him devoid of any meaning. He will easy prove he is not culted this night.

First we should ask Once Upon about his role and abilities.

-vote FM-Once Upon a Town

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

yeah, that's why it's imperative you don't taint anyone else.
    It all makes sense now as to why bisected delayed the death.
    xD
    u r scum. After pupons post you scumpainted 3 players (wild, last, me) with incredibly stupid logic.
    a joat performs his last ability, after announcing it one and a half cycles ago.
    if everything was intented and planned, i would have needed to know
    that gravity will be killed by wilder/or somehow else,
    that gravity will kill last hope.
    and that 2 days in advance.

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wilder Wastelander View Post
    Hello, I am finally here.

This night I jailed and blocked Silent Night. He claimed Wizard, but he assured me that he was not a member of the Wizard Federation. Is that possible? Well, in a setup where the Amnesiac is a Town Power, anything is possible. The weak detail of his claim: first he copied his rolecard without alignment and factional abilities, and that was suspicious. I pointed on that and he fixed that (manual edit or true copypaste - I can't know). I made him an offer he (likely) can't refuse: he makes me a cultist and with my powers we win the game. But he insisted that he was not a cultist. I pushed that very hard: "hey, just confirm you are cult, do you want to win? we will! or maybe you already have another ally? it's Atlantic, ya? If I will join you, I don't even need to change my readlist, everyone thinks Atlantic is town", but he stood his ground: he is town-aligned Wizard with 3 abilities: anonymous messages, joining chat channels and... ability stealing (suspicious for town role, ya) and full bunch of Wizard Federation mana passives. I have ONLY one reason to believe him: why waste mana on anonymous messages when you can save it for convert?

We have a plan: He can steal my jail ability and I can remember doubler and double his jail, so we will perma-roleblock 2 players. But I realize I can roleblock 2 players without his help with my another jailor ability: the blackmail. That's the way I used it:

"Copy and paste your full rolecard, including alignment, faction and role abilities, in your first post of the day without any changes. If you do not, you will lose all factional and role abilities until the next day."

You can see it's a roleblock ability too. The only person said nothing about his role and abilities is Once Upon a Town. Thinking we should force him to reveal his role finally, I targeted him, but Bisected Souls received the message by this bus driving shit. I'm more and more inclined to believe that the mass redirection hurts the city more than it helps. Evil-aligned bus driver? As possible as town-aligned wizard, town power amnesiac and town investigative arsonist, lol. Anyways, I roleblocked Silent this night, looks like my jail cannot be redirected, or host just trolling me and all the game makes no sence.

Unfortunately my blackmail ability was targeting Bisected Souls, not Once Upon. If he lied about being a town, he wouldn't be able to use his ability until the next day, which is easy to check in the night chat, right @Bisected Souls?. I believe Last Hope has been an invest since he claimed it day 1. Less and less credible is Once Upon, which still does not tell us anything, and Atlantic, which confuses all nightly actions.

I think we need mass roleclaim today.

Bisected Souls lost his abilities if he lies about his alignment, and pushing him devoid of any meaning. He will easy prove he is not culted this night.

First we should ask Once Upon about his role and abilities.

-vote FM-Once Upon a Town
    omfg yes
    tonight i will activate party host aka night thread
    then im conftown

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200