S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3138
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

You can call me scummy but I don’t give a f but I want to just hammer Oberon. Him jailing loght makes no sence in any world as town Oberon has been playing mafia longer than me he knows better. That was a simple roleblock that alowed frinkles to be killed. Light even said he would have watchled frinkles. I even hinted he would watch frinkles. That jail was 100#l% a roleblock.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #2006

Well this is boring. I was busy making WINE! I used Potassium Metabisulfite and we made 18 bottles of wine! It's amazing. We dont used the sodium-based ones cuz not as great for wine. Potassium occurs naturally in grapes so is all gucci.

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Back To The Game Maybe?
    Loght I know you are town let’s kill your jailer. Before he screws town again

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #2010

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Shit smelled so good i had to have about 2 glasses to check her out even before the aging and bottling. INCREDIBLE grape smell, the nose on that was just like WOW!!!!
    That is cool your a wine maker.

11. ISO #2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You can call me scummy but I don’t give a f but I want to just hammer Oberon. Him jailing loght makes no sence in any world as town Oberon has been playing mafia longer than me he knows better. That was a simple roleblock that alowed frinkles to be killed. Light even said he would have watchled frinkles. I even hinted he would watch frinkles. That jail was 100#l% a roleblock.
    For All Those People Wondering What.. A F Is..

Its Means He Dosent Give A Fuck.. Just So We Are All Aware.. He Takes All The Fucks And Doesnt Give Em..

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

oliverz144/Marshmallow Marshall/Oberon/Mike/Auwt/Jmw/PQR/Luona/Paopan

Somehow, we managed to have a massive PoE in D3. Great. Loldebite/Light Yagami are, IMO, the only ones really not in the PoE. Oliverz/MM are both not in the immediate PoE.

Oberon/Mike/Jmw/PQR/Luona/Paopan/Auwt

Mike's only clearing interaction is that he can't be scum with both PQR and one of Paopan/Jmw. I don't think S!PQR invites more than one fellow scum to the card chat.
    Oberon very likely isn't scum with Paopan or PQR, just based on the fact he jailed Paopan, and PQR has tried to invite the people Oberon has jailed.
    Paopan can't be scum with Jmw or Oberon, plus he also can't be scum with both PQR and one of Mike/Jmw
    Jmw can't be scum with Paopan, and probably isn't scum with PQR on the basis of TMI.
    Luona has no real clearing interactions.
    Oberon/Auwt just felt like scum theatre so I'm not willing to make an interaction read based on it

Scenarios where scum attacked Frinckles because they had Bus Driver backing them up:

Luona/Jmw/Oberon/Auwt

Luona/Oberon/Auwt/Mike

Luona/Auwt/Mike/PQR

Luona/Paopan/Auwt/PQR

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Oberon

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Auwt

Luona/Mike/Auwt/Paopan

For MM, just replace the "Luona" parts and replace it with MM. it's unlikely that both Jmw and Mike are their scum buddies based on their discussions about him, so you can remove the bottom two. Oliverz also enters the PoE, as they have kinda buddied MM a few times. PQR is also unlikely to be MM's buddy, as there were a few times it almost looked like MM knew PQR would flip town.

So a few alternatives show up:

MM/Oliverz/Jmw/Luona

MM/Oliverz/Auwt/Oberon

MM/Oliverz/Mike/Oberon

MM/Luona/Paopan/Auwt

MM/Luona/Oberon/Auwt

MM/Louna/Auwt/Jmw

+ a few others I can't be bothered to write out now

Based on this, I think the optimal lynch order would be Luona > Auwt (if Luona flips mafia. If not, then MM should be next on the chopping block.) > Oberon > we decide based on where we are at this point.

Interaction wise, Auwt and Luona fit in a LOT of different teams, and have independently not been very townie. Oberon and Mike also fit into quite a bit. Jmw and PQR fit into a few. Paopan actually doesn't fit in a lot at all; like, he probably fits in the least.

-vote Luona

I'm gonna trust the town core of Lolde/Light/Marshmallow/Oliverz. Don't fail me now!

14. ISO #2014

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    just make a reads list that's simple isn't it
    The fact that my D2 read was a fail says NO. It is not simple. Someone here is fucking with me, and I require time to figure it out.
    My reads list was Frinckles Gikkle and LY. I now know that Frinckles cannot be correct. I need to thing more about these categories:
    a) prots - Luona and MM failing to protect Frinckles (my scumread)
    b) Oberon and Auwt going apeshit today. Like I did D2 when I was pressured, but they are not even pressured.

Plan: use BRAIN.

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post

Somehow, we managed to have a massive PoE in D3. Great. Loldebite/Light Yagami are, IMO, the only ones really not in the PoE. Oliverz/MM are both not in the immediate PoE.

Mike's only clearing interaction is that he can't be scum with both PQR and one of Paopan/Jmw. I don't think S!PQR invites more than one fellow scum to the card chat.
    Oberon very likely isn't scum with Paopan or PQR, just based on the fact he jailed Paopan, and PQR has tried to invite the people Oberon has jailed.
    Paopan can't be scum with Jmw or Oberon, plus he also can't be scum with both PQR and one of Mike/Jmw
    Jmw can't be scum with Paopan, and probably isn't scum with PQR on the basis of TMI.
    Oberon/Auwt just felt like scum theatre so I'm not willing to make an interaction read based on it

Scenarios where scum attacked Frinckles because they had Bus Driver backing them up:

Luona/Jmw/Oberon/Auwt

Luona/Oberon/Auwt/Mike

Luona/Auwt/Mike/PQR

Luona/Paopan/Auwt/PQR

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Oberon

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Auwt

Luona/Mike/Auwt/Paopan

For MM, just replace the "Luona" parts and replace it with MM. it's unlikely that both Jmw and Mike are their scum buddies based on their discussions about him, so you can remove the bottom two. Oliverz also enters the PoE, as they have kinda buddied MM a few times. PQR is also unlikely to be MM's buddy, as there were a few times it almost looked like MM knew PQR would flip town.

MM/Oliverz/Jmw/Luona

MM/Oliverz/Auwt/Oberon

MM/Oliverz/Mike/Oberon

MM/Luona/Paopan/Auwt

MM/Luona/Oberon/Auwt

MM/Louna/Auwt/Jmw

Based on this, I think the optimal lynch order would be Luona > Auwt (if Luona flips mafia. If not, then MM should be next on the chopping block.) > Oberon > we decide based on where we are at this point.

Interaction wise, Auwt and Luona fit in a LOT of different teams, and have independently not been very townie. Oberon and Mike also fit into quite a bit. Jmw and PQR fit into a few. Paopan actually doesn't fit in a lot at all; like, he probably fits in the least.

-vote Luona

I'm gonna trust the town core of Lolde/Light/Marshmallow/Oliverz. Don't fail me now!
    I am a scumbag who got RBed N1. Thoughts?

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

Luona/Jmw/Oberon/Auwt

Luona/Oberon/Auwt/Mike

Luona/Auwt/Mike/PQR

Luona/Paopan/Auwt/PQR

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Oberon

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Auwt

Luona/Mike/Auwt/Paopan

MM/Oliverz/Jmw/Luona

MM/Oliverz/Auwt/Oberon

MM/Oliverz/Mike/Oberon

MM/Luona/Paopan/Auwt

MM/Luona/Oberon/Auwt

MM/Louna/Auwt/Jmw

-vote Luona

Why exactly is Oliverz in the towncore..?

20. ISO #2020

Luona/Jmw/Oberon/Auwt

Luona/Oberon/Auwt/Mike

Luona/Auwt/Mike/PQR

Luona/Paopan/Auwt/PQR

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Oberon

Luona/Jmw/Mike/Auwt

Luona/Mike/Auwt/Paopan

MM/Oliverz/Jmw/Luona

MM/Oliverz/Auwt/Oberon

MM/Oliverz/Mike/Oberon

MM/Luona/Paopan/Auwt

MM/Luona/Oberon/Auwt

MM/Louna/Auwt/Jmw

-vote Luona

Why the hell is everyoen trying to lynch the protectives after mafia just killed one HELL NO. We are not lynching jmw mm louna and lodbite today. NONONO HELL to the NO

21. ISO #2021

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Why exactly is Oliverz in the towncore..?
    Because they have been very helpful and has gotten into the thick of things to the point of being SRed for it at multiple points. Like it seems like Oliverz is speaking their mind which is townie imo

22. ISO #2022

Why the hell is everyoen trying to lynch the protectives after mafia just killed one HELL NO. We are not lynching jmw mm louna and lodbite today. NONONO HELL to the NO
    Luona didn't even do their job. That's the whole point. The fact scum killed Frinckles heavily implies mafia knew he wouldn't be protected.

23. ISO #2023

Because they have been very helpful and has gotten into the thick of things to the point of being SRed for it at multiple points. Like it seems like Oliverz is speaking their mind which is townie imo
    Helpful how? Gotten into the thick of things where, and how has this resulted in being SR'd versus just being SR'd for being overly defensive and buddying with MM / defending you?
    And where would you say it seems Oliverz is speaking their mind and on what? How does it seem that way?

24. ISO #2024

If Auwt or Luona are on your team this is very unlikely. You could still be scum, but not because of being RBed.
    Tell me why I am not your top lynch? And then tell me how my vote for Frinckles was not justified. You ask me a lot of questions now I ask you.

25. ISO #2025

But What If He Is Actually Town..
    Ok I bit let’s say he is town ( highly doubt it with Rolebockong confirmed invest) but let’s pretend he is.

If we get to lylow who would town lynch???? Oberon no world is Oberon staying to the end. We do not lose if we lynch a town now but latter game we are screwed. Mafia will love to keep him in game. He is not a threat he helped mafia last night with role blocking you. You would have cought a mafia had he not roleblocked you. Town or mafia he has to die while we can afford it. But if he flips town I am going to be pissed for that jail last night. He is costing town the game.

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

I need the honest truth. You pressured me a lot bla bla, your own stuff was garbage as well until very recently.

I needed to see more mechanics. What did you need to see? Tell me more. And yes I am asking you to give me more than I asked of you. Do it, if you are town. Or I am voting you. Convince me.

28. ISO #2028

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    My thoughts rn:
    - jmw town lean. The no vig proofed this. He can be lying, tho

- luona town. She is just a noob like me, we are both rookies. I cant see luona faking town that good as a newbie. No hurting intented.

- mike and ly share their alignment.
    there are 4 theoretical possibilities:
    A) mike scum~ly town
    B) mike scum~ly scum
    C) mike town~ly scum
    D) mike town~ly town
    a. If mike scum, whats the point in confing a townie? None.
    b. If mike is scum, he would have saved a scummate, which means ly is scum.
    c. if mike is town, and he got a "scum allied" response, why would he hide it? Thats completely illogical
    d. If mike is town, he didnt lie and got "town" response from ly, which means ly is town too.
    all bussings etc. were neglected.

- pqrn town. Its a meta read, i see through my russian brother as clear as through empty glass. Impulsive, but good intention.

- frinckles is interesting. Voting and guarding the same person?!
    what if jmw did the vig on paopan? Jailing doesnt prevent from death, read the set-up. If jmw would have done what his voting required to do, we would have got a real mess.
    same goes for all the "good ideas for scum" and the "lolbit chooses the lynch"
    considering the second: WHAT IF the mafia didnt decide to kill? Or YOU where attacked, and mm healed?
    ive seen ai posts from both fractions, town and scum.
    this almost always indicates a wolf trying to fake town behaviour.

- mm, The wolf (pun towards avatar).
    you have been so towny. To towny to be a town? A deepwolf? Who knows...

- oberon. You are a null, and thats not due to lacking information.
    you voted gikkle, which is ,in itself, interesting. However, you jailed the OTHER TRAIN! This again, makes no sense. Are you that "good" at creating reads, that your only possible scum reads are the 2 top wagons?
    if so, WHY DIDNT YOU EXECUTE??!?!
    wasnt sure. WASNT SURE??!?!?
    i dont know what tn think about you. Looks like you are lost.

- loldebite. You are kinda, ugh, inactive. Every person, or should i say every TOWN, is interested in finding out whether they survived or not. You somehow dont.

tl/dr
    the situation almost equals yesterday. No conf reads. But a lot more soup, swamp, milk, call it whatever you want.
    no lynch d1, no kill n1. This can go on forever
    and this remembers me of the unsolvable gordonian string salad. Only help is an "alexander the great" who takes out his sword and kills the knot.

(and this is a metapher for a needed kill/lynch)
    Okay nevermind I actually like this post I don't remember thinking anything along the lines of what Gikkle did but I'll stop annoying him about the read.
    Wouldn't towncore this tho.

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

Ok I bit let’s say he is town ( highly doubt it with Rolebockong confirmed invest) but let’s pretend he is.

If we get to lylow who would town lynch???? Oberon no world is Oberon staying to the end. We do not lose if we lynch a town now but latter game we are screwed. Mafia will love to keep him in game. He is not a threat he helped mafia last night with role blocking you. You would have cought a mafia had he not roleblocked you. Town or mafia he has to die while we can afford it. But if he flips town I am going to be pissed for that jail last night. He is costing town the game.
    I Agree.. But We Can Only Loose One Town To Mis-Lynch.. And If He Is Town... Like I Told Him A Harty

For Jailing Me.. I Legit Went Off On Him.. Once I Realized I Was Jailed.. I Was Like WTF...

34. ISO #2034

Luona didn't even do their job. That's the whole point. The fact scum killed Frinckles heavily implies mafia knew he wouldn't be protected.
    She admited not dealing anyone. She could have early lied and said she swaped me and someone. The fact she openly admited she did not bus anyone. Think about it. She is a née player that was afraid to bus. Does that sound mafia minded? Mafia is playing scared it looks like mafia hit frinkles 2 nights in a row becise they are scared of getting hit by BG BG can’t guard himself. It makes me think they knew light was roleblocked so safe to hit frinkles again. They photo the same target every night. I think MM saved frinkles noght 1. Questions what mafi team are this cowardly???

35. ISO #2035

I Agree.. But We Can Only Loose One Town To Mis-Lynch.. And If He Is Town... Like I Told Him A Harty

For Jailing Me.. I Legit Went Off On Him.. Once I Realized I Was Jailed.. I Was Like WTF...
    This is why I want him dead today. This is the only day we can afford it. Mafia will not vote him regardless of his alignment becise he is a easy win and easy mislynch when we can lose.

36. ISO #2036

Light there is the world if Oberon is town. But I think we hit mafia with him

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

This is why I want him dead today. This is the only day we can afford it. Mafia will not vote him regardless of his alignment becise he is a easy win and easy mislynch when we can lose.
    Well... bases on his actions, high probability he's going to jail town and execute them anyway. Hurts town regardless of his alignment. What a troll 😂😂

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

Everyoen remember there are 4 mafia alive they will try and derail a lynch on mafia. How the hell is some of you not seeing I made a post yesterday I would check Oberon he will jail I thought me but they where more worried about the lookout.

I said he would jail if we don’t lynch yesterday he would do it becuse he would be outed. But the no kill is odd unless he knew I was not checking him in the night. And decided of not puting him self. I am Sus over our escort. His roleblock of jmw. I knew jmw would shoot giggle he did slip on outing that. In the night chat. I think it was to hint to me not to check giggle.

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

I Will Vote Oberon Today.. Just Want More Content.. Over All.. I Still Say Pao Pan Is Scum As Well Thinking About It..
    He is voting Oberon, his is that scummy?

44. ISO #2044

I Also Have To Figure Out Who Ill Be Watching Also Wanna Give PPL With Day Abilities To Get What They Wanna Do In.. Just So Its Fair..
    Watch me. With frinkles dead frinkles hinted he would be guarding me last night.

45. ISO #2045

Everyoen remember there are 4 mafia alive they will try and derail a lynch on mafia. How the hell is some of you not seeing I made a post yesterday I would check Oberon he will jail I thought me but they where more worried about the lookout.

I said he would jail if we don’t lynch yesterday he would do it becuse he would be outed. But the no kill is odd unless he knew I was not checking him in the night. And decided of not puting him self. I am Sus over our escort. His roleblock of jmw. I knew jmw would shoot giggle he did slip on outing that. In the night chat. I think it was to hint to me not to check giggle.
    A Smart Scum Jailor Play Would To Be Jail And Execute A Scum & Be Town Read The Rest Of The Game Unless Busted By Lookout..

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

Then Hope Doc On Me If Thats The Plan.. Unless Doc Is Mafia
    So on you or me or Luna keep the mafia guessing.

48. ISO #2048

So on you or me or Luna keep the mafia guessing.
    Light you on me Luna or mm

49. ISO #2049

Light you on me Luna or mm
    Don’t lock it in this way mafia can’t plan out. Let’s not make it easy in them ok

50. ISO #2050