S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay so I think you four are relatively set on who you'd like to lynch today but uh any thoughts on anything else? Perhaps Luona?
    I wouldn't be against a Luona wagon. At first they seemed townie, but at a certain point a lot of their posts seemed rather performative and done not really to solve, but just to appear like they are solving (like a bunch of questions asked in a single post)

So I wouldn't be against shooting there.

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I'm not tunneled. I don't actually know for sure if Oberon is scum or not. Based on the fact he's not really trying to question me before voting me, nor is he publicly looking at my posts to see if anything could be considered town motivated, my conclusion is that he isn't actually honestly trying to solve my slot. If he demonstrates otherwise, I won't push so hard. For now I can't see a townie thought process in how he's played so far.
    I suppose what I'm saying is I don't think either of you are likely to be scum based off of your ISO's and roles so I'm encouraging both of you (but you especially) to look at other options. Not only because I think it will help us solve the game, but also because I don't see your interactions going anywhere. It's definitely not scumVscum lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #653

I wouldn't be against a Luona wagon. At first they seemed townie, but at a certain point a lot of their posts seemed rather performative and done not really to solve, but just to appear like they are solving (like a bunch of questions asked in a single post)

mmm but maybe I'm misremembering
    They do share a lot of their thoughts, and it seems fairly natural
    And while they do ask a lot of questions, they don't have a complete absence of solving on their own
    so nvm, they're not a top target of mine

4. ISO #654

I think out of sheer mechanical implications, I'd like to lynch MM. If me and Vigilante are town, a Mafia Doctor makes some sense. I guess a Mafia BG does too in a way, but if I were scum I'd be sacking myself for a teammate which would be dumb.
    I'm not following any town/scum cases which base themselves solely on roles like this.
    My Frinckles vote was just because it seemed like wasn't actually trying to solve, and his "As far as solving the game, I fear I won't be around long enough to influence it's outcome." irked me, so I voted him.

Both PQRn and Paopan are now pushing me with very little ground to stand on.

I would like to vote any of the following:

Jmw
    Auwt
    NotPaopan
    Luona
    Frinckles
    Oberon
    Can you give some reasoning on... all of those?
    This seems like you just took the list you had before and anything short of town is thrown in. And that list from before doesn't have any explanations either.
    Or you just snipe a useless mafia role, become 'confirmed' and coast until you can win by killing off a town and going to 2-2.
    If you think that's my game plan you should at least wait for me to shoot a buddy and give the town better odds before killing me off then
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 4 guests)

Auwt, Frinckles, oliverz144
    You could stop worrying about who's currently browsing and just focus on the content being posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Nah you just salty bruv. If you’re scum this is actually trash play btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Its actually worse if you’re town. If you’re scum its somewhat understandable otherwise you’re suffering from town syndrome. Throwing your hands in the air and saying ‘get him next’ is fucking dumb.
    This is an interesting reaction from Oberon. Would a Scum!Oberon be this worried about being lynched off of a town!Gikkle flip that it would make them mad like this?
    I personally think this reaction is townie.

and FWIW Gikkle's defense here seems more townie than not, idk. Don't really want to kill him off.
    We have 2 and a half hours though, and I probably won't be on for day end, so..?

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post

This is an interesting reaction from Oberon. Would a Scum!Oberon be this worried about being lynched off of a town!Gikkle flip that it would make them mad like this?
    Can you explain why you think Oberon's reaction is townie?

6. ISO #656

I suppose what I'm saying is I don't think either of you are likely to be scum based off of your ISO's and roles so I'm encouraging both of you (but you especially) to look at other options. Not only because I think it will help us solve the game, but also because I don't see your interactions going anywhere. It's definitely not scumVscum lol
    Mindmeld, good post.
    I don't like that most of the pressure on Paopan is from "he's always been scum" and "he would be playing more as town right??" but his Gikkle read is... very bad.
    He wants Gikkle dead regardless of alignment for not explaining a vote.

I might actually vote Paopan today. Light and Gikkle I don't think should be on the table?
    Luona I don't really see a case for, Gikkle if you could quote the particular post that looked performative please

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Mindmeld, good post.
    I don't like that most of the pressure on Paopan is from "he's always been scum" and "he would be playing more as town right??" but his Gikkle read is... very bad.
    He wants Gikkle dead regardless of alignment for not explaining a vote.

I might actually vote Paopan today. Light and Gikkle I don't think should be on the table?
    Luona I don't really see a case for, Gikkle if you could quote the particular post that looked performative please
    It was just that I remembered them asking a lot of questions. You can look through their ISO to see for yourself. Some of the questions just felt like asking questions for the sake of asking questions, to appear solvy. But I misremembered how much luona actually did solving apart from the questions, so they're not a top target of mine.

10. ISO #660

Can you explain why you think Oberon's reaction is townie?
    Oberon's reaction feels genuine to me, and like it comes from a place of annoyance at you suggesting that they're next. Which to me, stems from Oberon considering them dying next if you flip town as a valid possibility and is enraged that you are inciting that possibility.
    I don't think Oberon replies like that as scum, would expect a dismissive reply instead. It's hard to put into words but I think Oberon being pissed off that you're attempting to use your town flip (in the event you're town and he kills you or gets you killed via lynch) to support a push onto him comes from town here. Specifically referring to the strategy as dirty and having an even angrier reply just feels like he's mad because he thinks you're being unreasonable and is considering a scenario where he gets mislynched next, if that makes sense.
    The fact that I can see Oberon considering that possibility and being so visibly worked up over it doesn't make me think he's scum

11. ISO #661

You might be right about us both being town but I don't like your reasoning you put here. What part of our ISO's do you like? And the roles part is obviously bad.

12. ISO #662

Agreed on the roles part though, please, if you're going to solve or worldbuild by eliminating team possibilites please don't use roles as "these just can't be scum" or "this would be good for scum"
    Lag chose from three completely random setup... Lag did not directly choose mafia getting or not getting X role because it would or wouldn't be useful. Some randomly seeded function chose the roles and attempting to apply balancing logic to the setup only works in terms of which of the three Lag chose. Which is basically crossing your fingers and rolling a die for your reads because if we have bad odds all three setups would be equally unbalanced.

13. ISO #663

I'm not following any town/scum cases which base themselves solely on roles like this.

Can you give some reasoning on... all of those?
    This seems like you just took the list you had before and anything short of town is thrown in. And that list from before doesn't have any explanations either.

If you think that's my game plan you should at least wait for me to shoot a buddy and give the town better odds before killing me off then

You could stop worrying about who's currently browsing and just focus on the content being posted.

and FWIW Gikkle's defense here seems more townie than not, idk. Don't really want to kill him off.
    We have 2 and a half hours though, and I probably won't be on for day end, so..?
    Yeah that is also what I’m starting to feel right now. I’m very conflicted.

14. ISO #664

Oberon's reaction feels genuine to me, and like it comes from a place of annoyance at you suggesting that they're next. Which to me, stems from Oberon considering them dying next if you flip town as a valid possibility and is enraged that you are inciting that possibility.
    I don't think Oberon replies like that as scum, would expect a dismissive reply instead. It's hard to put into words but I think Oberon being pissed off that you're attempting to use your town flip (in the event you're town and he kills you or gets you killed via lynch) to support a push onto him comes from town here. Specifically referring to the strategy as dirty and having an even angrier reply just feels like he's mad because he thinks you're being unreasonable and is considering a scenario where he gets mislynched next, if that makes sense.
    The fact that I can see Oberon considering that possibility and being so visibly worked up over it doesn't make me think he's scum
    Your logic makes a lot more sense with the conclusion "Oberon has TMI that I'm town and is upset by my statement because he knows I'll flip town".
    Town Oberon wouldn't care so much, I think. He thinks I'm scum, presumably, so my statement about flipping town shouldn't matter. Only case where this isn't true is if Oberon has doubts about me actually being scum he's not making public.

15. ISO #665

-vote NotPaoPan

Gikkle read is awful, push is bad too.
    From what he's explained the basis is entirely on Gikkle not explaining a vote. His four scumreads were just scumreads other people had posited at the time and the slot has no townreads to speak of.
    As well, the slot seems to be tunneled/biased onto Gikkle but in a contradictory way:

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Unless Gikkle could explain his vote. He should be the next PoE regardless of alignment.
    Auwt for me is WTF moment. I suspected him becos he wanted to vote out the sheriff... So yeah, his PoE looks like playing it "safe". The power roles and protect roles are far from his list. To be honest, that's a bandit list. I'm really fine with no lynch as "Oberon" if town, would execute Auwt! scum.
    I have a feeling of oberon and loldebite being low-key scum.

Loldebite called my day 1 "reads" as "posting his opinion too late". Scum remarks.
    Maybe I'm being a bit unfair to these reads though, they don't seem all that great to me. And wanting Gikkle dead regardless of alignment until he explains the vote could maybe be seen as pressure? Too lazy to check but I know Gikkle has since explained the vote, if Paopan has posted since that explanation this looks awful.
    If you don't think Gikkle is suspicious, you're either blind or scum alongside him.

That's my take. This applies to everyone.
    This post makes it seem like Pao is completely locked on Gikkle being scum ("scum alongside him" as if there's no other possibilities), and is framing it as though Gikkle is incredibly obviously scummy for... his unexplained Frinkles vote? I've seen nothing else as to why Gikkle would be scummy here?
    Yeah.. Your PoE is shit @Auwt .

Gikkle isn't even in your first whilst he's the most suspicious one in this day. How so?

Without explanation. I'm going to mark you buddying along with Gikkle which leads up to Oliver.
    Again, Gikkle's the most suspicious, but no real reason to why, and marking down anyone that doesn't also see Gikkle as "the most suspicious one in this day" as his buddy.
    Let's make this simple. Considering the fact that Oliver "doesn't" like the votes on Gikkle.

If Gikkle flipped bandit, he's the next PoE
    Now here he's considering Gikkle bandit flip as "if"? When before he's seemed to be completely sure for a very weak reason. The flip flop here is really weird.
    I'll try to only 1h-30min before EoD. Pretty bad on my schedule. Expect me always out of EoD.

The Lord Mayor will park his vote on
    -vote Gikkle
    Parked on Gikkle, still no real development on why he's the most suspicious of everyone this entire day phase.

Bad push, I hate to vote alongside people who are voting this slot off of a meta they've only seen one side of and a taste of gambler's fallacy but the slot's push on Gikkle is bad, not supported at all yet he seems completely sure of it?

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

Your logic makes a lot more sense with the conclusion "Oberon has TMI that I'm town and is upset by my statement because he knows I'll flip town".
    Town Oberon wouldn't care so much, I think. He thinks I'm scum, presumably, so my statement about flipping town shouldn't matter. Only case where this isn't true is if Oberon has doubts about me actually being scum he's not making public.
    Nah, I don't think so. If he knows you're town he's much less likely to be upset, I'd think, and more likely to start trying to figure out ways to discredit this type of "postmortem attack" since he knows you're flipping town. Freaking out in the way he did does imply he thinks there's a possibility that you're town, but any townie should keep that possibility open on almost any push. I don't think Scum!Oberon would be irrationally upset here but would instead double down and push you harder here, to make you look as bad as possible to then fall back on your faults as the reason you were mislynched to discredit your postmortem attack.

19. ISO #669

Just for future notice, oliverz has only played one game with me and jmw, and I'm fairly sure he's pretty new to mafia in general. Just thought I should put that out there.
    ^^
    His first mafia game iirc, with me, Gikkle, PQRN and lag.

20. ISO #670

-vote NotPaoPan

Gikkle read is awful, push is bad too.
    Bad push, I hate to vote alongside people who are voting this slot off of a meta they've only seen one side of and a taste of gambler's fallacy but the slot's push on Gikkle is bad, not supported at all yet he seems completely sure of it?
    Look at the voters, those are not the meta players.

21. ISO #671

The issue here is we have no reference for town PaoPan meta.
    And I don't know anything about this player, so unlike PQR I cannot give any benefit of the doubt for very odd pushes.
    The Gikkle one is basically unsupported and yet he's been hammering it home and trying to PoE anyone who doesn't read Gikkle exactly the same.

Oh and also, what's up with paint. Is that some term this site likes to use?

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Nah, I don't think so. If he knows you're town he's much less likely to be upset, I'd think, and more likely to start trying to figure out ways to discredit this type of "postmortem attack" since he knows you're flipping town. Freaking out in the way he did does imply he thinks there's a possibility that you're town, but any townie should keep that possibility open on almost any push. I don't think Scum!Oberon would be irrationally upset here but would instead double down and push you harder here, to make you look as bad as possible to then fall back on your faults as the reason you were mislynched to discredit your postmortem attack.
    His posts were him immediately trying to discredit the "post-mortem attack" as just me being salty...

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

The issue here is we have no reference for town PaoPan meta.
    And I don't know anything about this player, so unlike PQR I cannot give any benefit of the doubt for very odd pushes.
    The Gikkle one is basically unsupported and yet he's been hammering it home and trying to PoE anyone who doesn't read Gikkle exactly the same.

Oh and also, what's up with paint. Is that some term this site likes to use?
    Yes, (scum)painting = making someone look bad

what i meant was : IMO paopan's voters are voting him purely for his play, regardless of a (non existant) meta.

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Gikkle what are your views of jmw~Vigilante? I need a good answer here please.

@oliverz144 you may not be invited
    Jmw has had some good takes. I've seen nothing too bad from him yet, either, and he's seemed like he's honestly solving so far. I mean, he hasn't done anything exceptional, so I'm not willing to clear him, but he's lean V for me.

27. ISO #677

Jmw has had some good takes. I've seen nothing too bad from him yet, either, and he's seemed like he's honestly solving so far. I mean, he hasn't done anything exceptional, so I'm not willing to clear him, but he's lean V for me.
    V meaning villager?

I caught up with the thread since yesterday and it appears to me that you are trying to get me to consider the universe in which you are not scum. I am right, yes?

28. ISO #678

-vote Luona

I've gone through Luona's ISO and didn't like it. I also don't like bus drivers and don't feel inclined to vote Gikkle.

Too much wifom fuckery to be had if people cannot be held accountable for their night actions. Gives scum too much plausible deniability.
    I agree with the reasoning, plus i agree that she has stopped being solvy and started asking more questions or asking for more opinions rather than explaining her own.
    Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    if we have to, i dont mind consolidating on oberon
    Care to explain why ?

In the meantime, i will lay my vote there while i wait for paopan's reappearance.
    -vote luona

29. ISO #679

You might be right about us both being town but I don't like your reasoning you put here. What part of our ISO's do you like? And the roles part is obviously bad.
    Oberon isnt playing how I think a mafia jailor would play. Really that simple. On the other hand, I don't really understand the push against you and earlier in the game you were pretty relaxed when pqr was pushing you but you townread them.

Agreed on the roles part though, please, if you're going to solve or worldbuild by eliminating team possibilites please don't use roles as "these just can't be scum" or "this would be good for scum"
    Lag chose from three completely random setup... Lag did not directly choose mafia getting or not getting X role because it would or wouldn't be useful. Some randomly seeded function chose the roles and attempting to apply balancing logic to the setup only works in terms of which of the three Lag chose. Which is basically crossing your fingers and rolling a die for your reads because if we have bad odds all three setups would be equally unbalanced.
    I'm not saying I townread or scumread anyone based exclusively off of what role they are. Lemme say that again. I'm not saying I townread or scumread anyone based exclusively off of what role they are.

When I've talked about roles this game I've talked about them from the perspective that as Town, I can evaluate what equity any of the given roles in this game might offer either faction. Who benefits most from a bus driver, Does the Mafia team win the game a day earlier from having a Mayor etc.

You can evaluate that equity and take a closer look at the player in the slot and then make an say hey, maybe this person isn't my favorite iso, and they happen to be somewhat of a liability. Even the most skilled town-aligned BD in the world could screw up. Most of the time the role is in fact anti-town, just consider that.

But besides that, like I said I didn't really like Luona's ISO. Gikkle put it pretty well, they seem like they're trying to look like they're solving but really aren't doing much except putting on a cutesy facade. The pattern if them responded methodically to every little quip or comment towards them also pinged me. I remember my first few scum games I was basically on high alert trying to make sure any interest pointed towards me was swatted away so I could lay low. I can provide examples but honestly Luona's ISO isn't that long. I could be reading into this incorrectly but then I could just go back to the mechanical reasons as to why I wouldn't want the role in the game. That's just how I feel about it.

Sorry for the big post.

30. ISO #680

Spoiler : tired reads :
    oliverz144 - null. Have not seen enough posts from the guy to really make a read. Gun to head, I'd say town, but only because what he's posted so far has been okay and in line with what I've seen of him before, the lynch mayor comment doesn't seem that odd to me.
    Marshmallow Marshall - null leaning town. This slot has big potential for deepwolf but almost all of the posts from this slot I have really liked. Easy townread if my gut didn't say I should be more careful with evaluating them.
    PQRnHack - Lean town, liked the way they reacted to my vote (wasn't overly defensive or aggressive, matched the tone they had been giving me thus far in the game), could still be scum but this early on I'm okay giving them townpoints for a fairly relaxed reaction like that. Gikkle push isn't great, and their scumread on me is weird but I skimmed that part of the thread so I'll have to go back on it?
    Auwt - talked a little bit about my thoughts on this slot above if you wanna give that a read. Scumlean less for being actively scummy and more for just, not really being active and solving a bunch? Bad way to put it but it's 1 AM and I've got an exam tomorrow. My read on Frinckles is probably stronger than the one on this slot actually.
    Light_Yagami - behavior in thread is weird, seemingly defeatist but not at the same time is a little scummy, and the sheriff read is just bad, but probably not scummy because they refuse to back down from it. I'd imagine scum Light would back down from that sheriff read when challenged so much on it. Would probably lean town, I can acknowledge that the behavior is weird, yet to see a scum case on this slot and I'm slightly biased because the threadstate seems to be shifting toward what seems like a low hanging fruit lynch and I don't see anyone trying to stop it.
    NotPaopan - null, just roleplaying. This slot's vote is pretty impactful so if I was fully awake and analyzing I would look there, but I'm not so very unfortunate. Even gun to head I don't think I can think of anything that made me lean scum or town at all on this slot.
    Frinckles - leaning scum. Seems very low impact, even more so than Auwt. Doesn't feel like they want to contribute much.
    Oberon - Leaning town. Liked their retracted vote, gut says town, they don't seem to mind that I've been using them as an unvote button as I didn't know you could unvote on this forum (thanks for the heads up on how to do that by the way MM).
    luona - null. I don't have many interactions with this slot, they pushed me and I responded aggressively, and they backed down which I found pretty surprising. As for whether that's a townie or scummy thing I don't really know. Haven't hated anything I've seen from the slot and entrance was good so GTH I'd say town.
    Mike - townlean, this slot probably has the hardest thought process for me to follow after Light, but there's been quite the attempt to solve from this slot and I'd say it seems genuine enough. When I first skimmed this thread I remember not liking him, but going back I can't remember why, and I don't feel that way anymore so for now I'm not too worried leaving him in townreads.
    Gikkle - null, gun to head town. I know Gikkle is good enough at this game that I probably shouldn't bother trying to read him D1, he seemed pretty uncaring as to the push on him which is a good look and I feel the same way on the game being hard to solve from a town perspective (since I'm town, duh).
    Loldebite - null. The slot doesn't like me, but hasn't said much about why other than that they didn't like my posts. Not much to go off of there. Can't think of anything memorable from them other than they plan on blocking me, which is sad but fine for tonight I guess.

Sorry they're not sorted. If anyone cares at all about my thought processes I've typed the above which is a bit about each player off of the top of my head, poorly formatted as I'm very tired
    did you ever come back to this..? im curious what ur results from it were. i find it weird how hes a townread but u mentioned a few things u dont like from him after it, how did those things affect this read?
    if u wanna fight, or have any questions for me, lmk
    i would like to see u develop this read more if u can.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    1st hand : Paopan, Mike, jmw, Oberon, oliver.
    2nd hand : MM, luonia, Gikkle, Loldebite, Light
    last resort : PQR, Frinckles

That's the pool I'm recommending.
    is the 1st hand ur stronger scumreads or..?
    AUWT im kinda curious what made you think of these specific groups.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    Town lean:
    jmw;mm;porn;luona
    null:
    oberon;frinckles;mike; gikkle
    scum lean:
    auwt; paopan; ly; lolbit
    OLIVER have u explained any of this yet?
    im especially curious about ur read on me ngl. you pinged me asking for reads, and i didnt give them, so what made me a townread instead of a scumread?

I've gone through Luona's ISO and didn't like it.
    1. ily i love being sused it makes the game so much more interesting!!
    2. what didnt u like about it?

If you guys want to deal with a BD the entire game, feel free but ask yourself how pro-town the role is. Then weigh how much you like Luona's ISO. In the worse case event, a Town!Luona is stopped from accidently goofing with our night actions. I considered whether Scum!Gikkle would just grab the role and pick up from there but I honestly don't scumread him in his ISO and in the event that we may not even have a lynch today, he's hardly a threat even if you do scumread him.
    am i not allowed to hold back from my action?

Light & Luona are definitely pinging me.
    talk to me

this parts just my general style as any alignment, i can get lost kinda easily.
    if u look tho, the people i barely interact with would be considered townreads ig. tho if u want specific thoughts rn:

i have a bit trouble typing out a full on reads list right now... im so confused
    so ill rank it like
    tier i dont see anything wrong with them love their posts - marshmellow dog, auwt (Maybe?)
    tier i dont townread them per se but they arent a good lynch for today - gikkle, (maybe loldebite and jmw, but im not too confident in adding those on)
    tier everyone i didnt name
    tier scumreads - pqrnhack
    tho come ask a question about it.. i rlly wanna develop these reads into something i like more

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    so u r voting me coz i made a "mistake"?
    or what
    Feel free to call it a "mistake".
    I would rather see it as a reasoning flaw; blaming someone for an alike mistake you did.

So that I can answer : Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

33. ISO #683

1. ily i love being sused it makes the game so much more interesting!!
    2. what didnt u like about it?

am i not allowed to hold back from my action?

talk to me

this parts just my general style as any alignment, i can get lost kinda easily.
    if u look tho, the people i barely interact with would be considered townreads ig. tho if u want specific thoughts rn:

i have a bit trouble typing out a full on reads list right now... im so confused
    I'm glad you're having fun. c: Mafia can't be interesting if people don't lie or push. Sure, you could choose not to use your ability but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by telling me that. Not only could you simply be lying (as either faction), but the fact that your ability exists in the current gamestate (even if you were town) means that scum has plausible deniability for any mechanical outcome at night. Gikkle actually presents a similar problem because if you're lynched today, a Scum!Gikkle could grab your role. If you're legitimately confused, you have a bit of time to catch up or ask me anything you'd like. I don't know if your train has any momentum anyway.

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

is the 1st hand ur stronger scumreads or..?
    AUWT im kinda curious what made you think of these specific groups.
    No the first hand is not necessarily scumread in a stronger degree than the other.
    As opposed to the "last resort" group which can be practically equivalent to a kind of townread I guess

Mostly based on interactions I've seen having between two+ members each time, which may or may not have included I, each time.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

tier i dont see anything wrong with them love their posts - marshmellow dog, auwt (Maybe?)
    tier i dont townread them per se but they arent a good lynch for today - gikkle, (maybe loldebite and jmw, but im not too confident in adding those on)
    tier scumreads - pqrnhack
    tho come ask a question about it.. i rlly wanna develop these reads into something i like more
    Please do develop those. Is the green tier really just "i dont see anything bad" or is it actually "i see good stuff" ?

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Why not?
    What is bothering you about his slot so much? You seem legitimately tunneled on him but he went so far as to townread you. Then he basically OMGUS'd the only role that could legitimately just kill him (Oberon.) Not only that but even if he were scum, he's completely useless tonight.

44. ISO #694

He ain't pinging me that bad and you guys have ignored too many other slots.
    Would you guard him/her? I do admit i have not focused much on other slots. But Gikkle screams scum to me and the last 24 hrs s/he try to earn my trust by excluding me from their scum list and "excusing" my vote on them. I need to be alive D2, when Gikkle flips scum I already know the likely partners.

45. ISO #695

What is bothering you about his slot so much? You seem legitimately tunneled on him but he went so far as to townread you. Then he basically OMGUS'd the only role that could legitimately just kill him (Oberon.) Not only that but even if he were scum, he's completely useless tonight.
    I dont really need to explain myself. It sucks to 2nd guess but I am sticking with my vote. Gikkle behavior was NOT rational at all. And the last 24 hrs that i just read I believe Gikkle is trying to get me to flip my vote. I dont care about them being useless tonight, I am here to lynch mafia, and Gikkle is most probable in my view.

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

Would you guard him/her? I do admit i have not focused much on other slots. But Gikkle screams scum to me and the last 24 hrs s/he try to earn my trust by excluding me from their scum list and "excusing" my vote on them. I need to be alive D2, when Gikkle flips scum I already know the likely partners.
    You're gonna tell me you've gotten a 3/3 scumteam day 1 based off a slot that has committed sudoku by pushing back against a jailor who has said multiple times that they're planning on killing them?

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

You're gonna tell me you've gotten a 3/3 scumteam day 1 based off a slot that has committed sudoku by pushing back against a jailor who has said multiple times that they're planning on killing them?
    Absolutely!

50. ISO #700

V meaning villager?

I caught up with the thread since yesterday and it appears to me that you are trying to get me to consider the universe in which you are not scum. I am right, yes?
    I don't particularly care what you think of me. My read on you is my honest opinion.

And yes, V for villager.