Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2934
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    qhhat do yoy rhink a bout clyes given to us ny AUVIOB? Does this point tto SIO S SOOD SOOS?
    Jesúa Slzamurano Ramírez Jesúd A. lzamurano Ramírez J. esús Ańzzamiramo Ranirez

Re.member stanndard FM rukes apply ley's keep thr languahe spoken apecifiically Rnglish pleasE!. Yhank you!.
    Remembet stabdard FM ruńes ap.ply ley's keep the lsnhiage spilEn specifically EngLosh. pleasw! Tjanj you!

Sitis Ibversus Situs Invversiss Sotus Inve.rsus Sityd Ibversus

I'm still confused by what you're trying to say here.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

qhhat do yoy rhink a bout clyes given to us ny AUVIOB? Does this point tto SIO S SOOD SOOS?
    Jesúa Slzamurano Ramírez Jesúd A. lzamurano Ramírez J. esús Ańzzamiramo Ranirez

Re.member stanndard FM rukes apply ley's keep thr languahe spoken apecifiically Rnglish pleasE!. Yhank you!.
    Remembet stabdard FM ruńes ap.ply ley's keep the lsnhiage spilEn specifically EngLosh. pleasw! Tjanj you!

Sitis Ibversus Situs Invversiss Sotus Inve.rsus Sityd Ibversus

What do you think about clues given to us by Aivion?
    Does this point to FM-Soos Ramírez?

Bunch of words that are not English. (Maybe names are allowed though?)

Remember standard rules apply let's keep the language spoken specifically English please.

Repeated sentence.

More non English words. Latin? Oh. Reverse English.
    Or the mirrored writing from Da Vinchi code. Nate's that's what they are writing? Either reversed writing or mirrors writing.

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    "If only people could understand the pleasure of writing!", said I to myself, looking with great sadness at @FM-Tambry DiCicco and @FM-Candy Chiu for their criticism of my style. Someone even falsely accused me of misspelling "to receive". I could only hope for their future enlightenment.

Walking in the streets, I hear people speaking of the Gods, Oberon and AIVION, being manipulated by earthly forces. I however know for a fact that such a thing is impossible, for in the great story of the Universe, mortals cannot intefere as long as somebody is writing the story, which is part of mission on Earth. That is why I must never stop writing, that is why I must never die. More conscious and aware of my destiny than I ever was, I continue walking home.

Back home, I find the note the mysterious man (I now remember the man was a traveler) I had met at the tavern the night I arrived had left on my desk! It reads:

"Hige sceal ţē heardra,
    mōd sceal ţē māre,
    Hēr līđ ūre ealdor
    gōd on grēote;
    se đe nū fram ţis ƿīgplegan
    Ic eom frōd fēores;
    ac ic mē be healfe
    be sƿā lēofan men heorte ţē cēnre,
    ţē ūre mćgen lȳtlađ.
    eall forhēaƿen,
    ā mćg gnornian
    ƿendan ţenceđ.
    fram ic ne ƿille,
    mīnum hlāforde,
    licgan ţence."

I search in my mind, in my translation books and finally on my computer to finally discover something similar, albeit not identical, on Wikipedia: the Battle of Maldon, an old West Saxon poem. Looking at the meaning of the poem, I conclude the note probably had a similar purpose, and have the reassuring thought that it means nothing threatening for Gravity Falls or for myself.
    Some sort of protection role claim here protesting the game/host.

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I think they might be saying that you are blackmailer and are Bill Cipher who possessed them. That's my guess at least.
    Nah. I've done fuck all :/
    It's why I tried so hard with my gifts and cyanide.

I got rid of the Cyanide by hiding it inside the wrapping paper of the gift, and threw it into the day chat. (Figured I can't destroy or get rid of the pills, but I can use the gift as a host/csrrier.and got rid of the pills.)
    Mag also promised to donate the last one I got given too orphans. But the host lied and gave them to the game again lol

17. ISO #1317

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Tambry is doing more harm than good FMPOV.

Apparently the d1 puzzles meant nothing. What the hell are these then?
    Don't blame people that have to play with post restrictions. :/ It might be fun to watch but not always fun to play. Take sandwich person for example.

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

Tambry is doing more harm than good FMPOV.

Apparently the d1 puzzles meant nothing. What the hell are these then?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Don't blame people that have to play with post restrictions. :/ It might be fun to watch but not always fun to play. Take sandwich person for example.
    I had to agree with Dipper Pines that the supposed "puzzles" from the Gods probably meant nothing relevant to us mortals; the Gods have always worked in mysterious ways, after all. But Ramirez was the voice of reason when it came to speech disabilities. It truly isn't always amuzing. Plus, DiCicco seemed to be very honestly attempting to uncover some truth, although it was unclear which truth they were trying to uncover. We could only hope she would be able to speak normally later so that she would explain herself better.

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    I think it's certainly possible Mabel is bluffing about this locket surviving the lynch and hiding the flip, but it doesn't really make sense to risk wasting a lynch to find out. This is krc. That much is obvious. So no, we shouldn't lynch Mabel today.

In the meantime, I see the sense in letting Mabel "confirm herself" to a player, if such a thing is possible. If the colour choice is given to me, Sergei or Candy I think that's fair enough. If you have a problem with that list of people, you can argue with me about it and we can come to a different list of players that better reflects the town consensus. But if we wake up tomorrow and find out she "confirmed herself" to Tambry or Stanley (my primary suspects) then obviously that will count for much less in my eyes.

Anyway

-vote FM-Gideon Gleeful

Hi Gideon. I'd like to hear who your suspects are moving forward. I think with a third of the game dead in one cycle (sort of), this is a decent time to start opening up.
    I originally did not like the Old Man's tone, even in this specific part of his speech, and yet I grew to like him more and more due to how similar our thoughts were. I began realizing he may have the same motivations as I did, and thus looked back at my reasons to suspect him; then, I realized his knowledge of the existence of baseball bats meant absolutely nothing, since it is not even a meaningful item according to the revealed effects of Santa Claus. Feeling guilty over what was probably what learned people call "confirmation bias", I promptly apologized to the Old Man and welcomed him into the list of my trusted friends.

21. ISO #1321

I think it's certainly possible Mabel is bluffing about this locket surviving the lynch and hiding the flip, but it doesn't really make sense to risk wasting a lynch to find out. This is krc. That much is obvious. So no, we shouldn't lynch Mabel today.

In the meantime, I see the sense in letting Mabel "confirm herself" to a player, if such a thing is possible. If the colour choice is given to me, Sergei or Candy I think that's fair enough. If you have a problem with that list of people, you can argue with me about it and we can come to a different list of players that better reflects the town consensus. But if we wake up tomorrow and find out she "confirmed herself" to Tambry or Stanley (my primary suspects) then obviously that will count for much less in my eyes.

Anyway

-vote FM-Gideon Gleeful

Hi Gideon. I'd like to hear who your suspects are moving forward. I think with a third of the game dead in one cycle (sort of), this is a decent time to start opening up.
    That being said, I still had some disagreements with the Old Man, as with any good friend: he suspected Tambry and Stanley, two other townspeople I found rather trustable, although my opinion on Stanley was based solely on the fact he didn't notice the Sandwich Man's death, since I did not remember anything else that he did. My opinion on Tambry DiCicco was one of a much stronger trust, though. After all, why would a disabled woman try to communicate so hard when she could simply wait until her speech disability was cured, unless she had the honest zeal of the townie?

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

Looking at the verbatim of Ramirez's recent interventions at the Assembly, my suspicions on him began to waver. He did not seem to have evil intent and seems to speak honestly, especially when he had spoken of himself as a poor citizen who tried hard to figure what to do with the gifts and the cyanide.

My reevaluation made me look towards the actions of a strange person who rarely spoke at lenght at the Assembly, Dipper Pines. Despite having 72 entries in the verbatim under his name, none of his interventions were impressive, a lot of them are actually misleading (such as compiling all possible words formed by the letters on the gifts), and some seem very out of placed or strange:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Grenda Grendinator View Post
    what are you talking about. i got on yesterday and typed beeep and then started reading. you and others just kept barraging me with dumb questions trying to look inquisitive to the point where you thought it was actual scumhunting

only thing you managed to do and are still doing is scumpainting me regardless of whatever your alignment is
    Honestly, this is true.
    Considering he was voting for Grenda's demise and kept doing so until Grenda was effectively deceased, it was obvious this line from the verbatim was unnatural and certainly did not insert itself properly in a genuine thought process.

I kept looking for elements that could make Dipper Pines a simply misguided person with good intent, but I could not find any. Thus, I later stood up firmly before the Assembly and declared: "Dipper Pines must die!"
    And with a thunderclash of certainty, the official words rang, enjoining others to follow them:

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Some sort of protection role claim here protesting the game/host.
    Ramirez clearly was a clever man, for he understood what others seemed to have failed to understand from my words: as long as I lived and wrote as a writer should write, the Gods, AIVION and Oberon, were protected from any manipulation.

25. ISO #1325

Looking at the verbatim of Ramirez's recent interventions at the Assembly, my suspicions on him began to waver. He did not seem to have evil intent and seems to speak honestly, especially when he had spoken of himself as a poor citizen who tried hard to figure what to do with the gifts and the cyanide.

My reevaluation made me look towards the actions of a strange person who rarely spoke at lenght at the Assembly, Dipper Pines. Despite having 72 entries in the verbatim under his name, none of his interventions were impressive, a lot of them are actually misleading (such as compiling all possible words formed by the letters on the gifts), and some seem very out of placed or strange:

Considering he was voting for Grenda's demise and kept doing so until Grenda was effectively deceased, it was obvious this line from the verbatim was unnatural and certainly did not insert itself properly in a genuine thought process.

I kept looking for elements that could make Dipper Pines a simply misguided person with good intent, but I could not find any. Thus, I later stood up firmly before the Assembly and declared: "Dipper Pines must die!"
    And with a thunderclash of certainty, the official words rang, enjoining others to follow them:

-vote FM-Dipper Pines
    Believing chances were Blendin and perhaps others, in their fury, would refuse to listen, I reminded them that for today, Mabel Pines was untouchable, which meant that we should focus our energy on other suspects until tomorrow. For the present day of that time, the second Day of my arrival, it was clearly optimal to attack Dipper Pines while it was still time, or we would have to wait until the fourth Day before taking action. Plus, if Dipper Pines was to truly be evil, it would be highly informative to see how other members of the Assembly would react to the votes placed against him.

26. ISO #1326

I auspect N1 last will and Sztec note aee FALSOFIED, FAKE. Notiixee how they are ańl in ALK XAPPS ans asme tone. U beliece SVU M EVVIL FSCROON is framinh Mabel here. Please usw your head a. nd do Not aasume. I think SXUM RVIL FAXTION has soec.iak sbińitt to alyrr last Will/notws and used itt N1.

Noricee thatt D1 LW. grom Grenda is completwlu normal and not ALK CAPS.

TOBBI. E KW:
    KIKL MABEL MANEL I.S SCUM!

PACIF. ICA MOTE:
    I J.AOLRD ABD EXEECUYED THR COUNTEREAFN, PACIFIC.A MORTHWEST, TO PRPVE MY ABILOTIES. I CAN DO SNYHTING WITHOM READPN. OF YOY ARE SCUM I CAN CONVERT YOI TO TOWN TONIGJT.

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    There was more to this role card...You are sure there was. You looked around.. it seemed to of vanished without a trace! Who could of done such an awful thing???!!
    I beelirvr tgis SCUM EVIL FACTOON role jad the ability to manipulate ŃSDT WILLS, DEAYH NOTES. He fied abd ysed his avility upon deathh (or his teammate did).

28. ISO #1328

@FM-Blendin Blandin

Do not worry about the votes. My ability to speak is not impeded. All I can say is you should consider the possibility this is just some short term price I need to pay for a long term benefit.

Also, I think I've more or less figured out how your role works at this point. While I totally relate to your strong desire to win, if you're genuinely getting tired out then you should take it easy. The game is not that important. And if you get burnt out by like, start of day 2, that obviously isn't going to help with the "winning" part.
    I'd like for you to confirm with everyone here the main points of neighborhood chat.

1. Robbie and Mabel fought a lot

2. Mabel came up with a plan to use her power to clear everyone, but then didn't do it, and even called me a liar today saying this never happened, even though I literally kept repeating post #52

3. Robbie called Mabel a liar about her role when Robbie forced Mabel into revealing her role to him, and called her scum. Mabel kept gaslighting him in chat like she is with me now. Robbie was yelling at Mabel, and Robbie's last will is 100% authentic in line with Robbie's last posts in neighborhood chat

4. There is no doubt with all of the EXTRA lies Mabel has told to today, in addition to everything from last night, that Mabel is scum. As in, there should be no doubt. I need you say this to everyone here and now.

@FM-Old Man McGucket

29. ISO #1329

I beelirvr tgis SCUM EVIL FACTOON role jad the ability to manipulate ŃSDT WILLS, DEAYH NOTES. He fied abd ysed his avility upon deathh (or his teammate did).
    1. That was Robbie's death note. Mabel and Old Man can both confirm that Mabel was gaslighting robbie all neighborhood chat and Robbie was fed up with her just like I am

And ot be frank, I'm fed up with you too

I think you're scum openly colluding with Mabel at this point, not mafia, but scum

I think you are exactly the mastermind cult that pacifica was talking about

and

2. That was 100% my deathnote, it was not alterered

and

3. The missing information includes stuff like robbies faction, which I told you, and his factional abilities, which I also told you

Stop being dense, read, recognize I am town and mabelis scum

I literally told you the answers

get good

30. ISO #1330

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    1. That was Robbie's death note. Mabel and Old Man can both confirm that Mabel was gaslighting robbie all neighborhood chat and Robbie was fed up with her just like I am

And ot be frank, I'm fed up with you too

I think you're scum openly colluding with Mabel at this point, not mafia, but scum

I think you are exactly the mastermind cult that pacifica was talking about

and

2. That was 100% my deathnote, it was not alterered

and

3. The missing information includes stuff like robbies faction, which I told you, and his factional abilities, which I also told you

Stop being dense, read, recognize I am town and mabelis scum

I literally told you the answers

get good
    Robbies DEATH nore? get good

and ig i wwre scu nM then you shouldnr care abbout what I thinl of tou r "answers"

31. ISO #1331

Robbies DEATH nore? get good

and ig i wwre scu nM then you shouldnr care abbout what I thinl of tou r "answers"
    1. You're being pedantic, you know what I meant. If you want to be obnoxious, that's your perogative, but I'll let you know, you're being obnoxious and I'll treat you accordingly if that's what you wish

2. I had you as top town on day 1, I disclosed that Mafia has blackmail ability, and therefore you can't be mafia, I am highly suspect of all your theories, defending mabel who is outted scum at this point, and general view of the game. Add this to the claim you were attacked, and you know you were attacked? Like you were informed of it? Like, so you're just the mastermind cult scum? GG?

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

Sergei voting Dipper is one of the purest votes in the game

Why?

There are already two votes on Sergei, not including Dipper, if it comes down to it, Dipper will vote Sergei, making it 3 votes against him

Sergei would require 4 votes, 3 other votes apart from him, to escape this vote

Sergei isn't afraid of getting voted out because he's town

Easiest read in the game

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

Ig EVIL SCUM FA.CTUON invades NEIGHBORHOOID and sees RvT or TbN RIBVIRvMABEL. Isny i. t a good st.rategy for. EVIL SCUM FSCYION to kikl ROBB.IE to FRANE MABEL and ask OLS MAN to back up tHe. ROBBOEvMABEL interacttoon? And tjen unndortunately foe EVUL SCUM DSCRUOB, thwir PAC IFI.CA dors. But h.as the abikity to modify/alter LAST WILKA ANF DEATH NOTES, What eould EVIL SCCUM FACRUON doo??

38. ISO #1338

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    Well since blendin has this in the bag there's no need for me to hunt
    lol, I'm sorry, I'm not being a good team player

I got confident after last night and today with Mabel

There's still more to go and I'm ready to try again to be more open and not just shouty

For what it's worth, Robbie acted the same way last night with Mabel, and I was like:

'yo let's keep it chill'

Now I'm one the other side of it

Sorry, I know how it looks and I'm sorry

39. ISO #1339

Ig EVIL SCUM FA.CTUON invades NEIGHBORHOOID and sees RvT or TbN RIBVIRvMABEL. Isny i. t a good st.rategy for. EVIL SCUM FSCYION to kikl ROBB.IE to FRANE MABEL and ask OLS MAN to back up tHe. ROBBOEvMABEL interacttoon? And tjen unndortunately foe EVUL SCUM DSCRUOB, thwir PAC IFI.CA dors. But h.as the abikity to modify/alter LAST WILKA ANF DEATH NOTES, What eould EVIL SCCUM FACRUON doo??
    Tambry, what part of this do you not understand?

Mabel is outted

Do you still not realize this, or are you just open scum?

They have lied about so many things are confirmed to be false at this point how do you not pick up on at least ONE of them??????????

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

That being said, I still had some disagreements with the Old Man, as with any good friend: he suspected Tambry and Stanley, two other townspeople I found rather trustable, although my opinion on Stanley was based solely on the fact he didn't notice the Sandwich Man's death, since I did not remember anything else that he did. My opinion on Tambry DiCicco was one of a much stronger trust, though. After all, why would a disabled woman try to communicate so hard when she could simply wait until her speech disability was cured, unless she had the honest zeal of the townie?
    I suspect she was blackmailed by another faction, or the blackmail isn't genuine. I can't find any pattern or trend to the way her words are scrambled. If she has been blackmailed, she probably just needs to paste every message she writes into some kind of character scrambler - meaning it's not like she needs to take the time to carefully remove all the vowels from her sentences or something - all the work is for us. And she is making no effort whatsoever to help us in that endeavor. In fact, she seems to be enjoying the chaos she's creating lol. I guess I don't see her as aligned scum any more. I think she is some kind of neutral evil.

I didn't find Stanley's argument with Blendin to be very pro-town. Stanley's asinine "well you're likely town but let me have a long argument with you about how you might be scum" was not very helpful. It does not help that this is the strongest stance on anything he has taken all game. I think a VI read has some legitimacy in light of the stanford vote, though. So I'll try to reconsider. I do not mind voting dipper

43. ISO #1343

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    As per request.

FM-Sergei Caliendo: My top suspect at the moment. While I have no doubt that Sergei's writing style is enforced by their role, and I have noticed they have claimed that role as well, I've been put off by their entrance today.

FM-Dipper Pines: This guy has 70 posts? I don't remember a single thing they've done this game.

FM-Mabel Pines: I mean, if Mabel took the pills knowing they'd live like they claim then we're back to square 1. That doesn't seem particularly townie to me. This slot kept me up at night and I've genuinely got no idea how to proceed rather than just letting it solve itself mechanically overnight. I am particularly worried that Mabel may be scum who just happened to have lynch immunity and is lying about the amulet. Alternatively we could have a scenario where Mabel is town and Blendin is lying about the Pacifica nightkill and the mechanical evidence.

FM-Stanley Pines: Putting him at town because of the interactions we had with blandin last night. I think he's misguided in thinking Blendin is scum with Mabel but the way he got there was natural and the theory is so outlandish that I don't think scum would try to push it.

FM-Candy Chiu: No idea why I scumread him for part of d1. This guy is very clearly town at this point and I'm surprised he wasn't killed overnight.

FM-Soos Ramírez: Soos has flown under the radar for me and I have surprisingly few thoughts about them. I'm putting him above Dipper because I remember him having actual thoughts about the game. I should have a stronger opinion here than I do.

FM-Blendin Blandin: I've posted my thoughts on this slot extensively. I've got genuinely no clue where to put him. I suppose after making this list he's gotta be town, right? There's not much room for him to be scum.

FM-Old Man McGucket: There's no scum motivation here, I don't think. Actively hunting and trying to solve, been trying to genuinely work thru the game. If someone can tell me why they were a wagon yesterday I'd appreciate it. I didn't know why then, I still don't know why now.

FM-Tambry DiCicco: I will fully admit to not having read all of Tambry's posts today but the way that they're reading into the riddles with Soos is just so braindead and obviously not towny that they either have to have some kind of mechanical feedback on them or their head is so far up their own ass that they eat shit for breakfast.

Also worth mentioning again that I could see a world where Pacifica was tailored town/3p and blendin is powerwolfing.
    You also found Stanley's interaction with Blandin to be towny. Who knows, maybe I'm just bad at the game.

I see where you're going with the read on Sergei. I'd say that if that really is the case, that is an extremely ballsy play from Sergei and he 100% deserves to win the game. I'm more inclined to view that as an unhappy accident.

Soos made a very good point about NW's 60-40 read on Dipper. It is exactly where you'd put an inoffensive scummate that deserves no major credit on your scumlist if you weren't thinking too hard XD. I can derive a good scumread from this post:

Also so much for Tambry Diccio's savior complex "I am the Mayor, BG, and Sherrif!" nonsense and now he is spamming the thread with lame codes.

Okay so maybe he is blackmailed(?) but that doesn't mean you need to spam codes and shit?
    Because having a "savior complex" is not a reason scumread someone. Indeed, only towns can have "savior complex"es. This is just a post made to throw shade.

I'm not convinced Mabel is scum and not at all convinced about Soos.
    This post is just more shade and doubt spreading.

44. ISO #1344

It seems a lot of people aren't sold on the Mabel thing. Allow me to reiterate:

1) Mabel told us about her power in a QT chat. She claimed that she had a list of colours, and each colour had a different effect associated with it. She would target someone with a selection of a few of the colours each day, and the target would choose a colour and resolve the effect. One of these "effects" was killing someone of an alignment different to the target's. Hence, by self-targetting and picking the right colour, she could make a random person of another alignment die.

Obviously, no such person has died. Given that the kill is apparently random and noone can have prior knowledge of who exactly will die, the only explanation that makes sense is the person was coincidentally already killed or healed. Unlikely.

2) Me, Mabel, Blendin and Robbie were in a "neighbourhood" - a powerful construct which allowed us to lend our abilities to one-another and share a 24/7 quicktopic chat. This is insanely op. Robbie (for not entirely legitimate reasons, frankly) had grown insanely suspicous of Mabel. Robbie had even threatened to use an investigate-role ability on Mabel which I had lent to him. Mabel has always been very cagey about her colours and what exactly each colour does. It is possible some of the colours are wildly anti-town. This (along with the overpoweredness of Robbie) would provide Mabel with a strong motive to use the factional kill on Robbie.

Obviously, there is no reason for a scum to target Robbie based purely on the daychat. The only explanations I can think of other than a scum breaching the neighbourhood chat are:

-Some role redirected the kill to Robbie
    -Some superpowered scum role learned of Robbie's role without access to the scumchat and killed him.

3) Now, let's try to consider things from town!mabel perspective. Your random kill on another alignment happened to mess up in an extremely unlikely manner. Robbie happened to die implicating you. You know that a very specific and unlikely set of circumstances has occured. What is the appropriate reaction in this situation?

-Anxiety, stress and frustration over what has transpired (she arguably demonstrated that).
    -A strong urge to explain this extremely shocking occurence calmly and clearly, so people have any chance of believing you. To take a deep breath and use the placating skills you demonstrated yesterday at the end of day 1.
    -A sense of humility and insecurity about how you are perceived by the rest of the town, given how mechanically stacked the deck is against you.

While Mabel certainly showed frustration, she is otherwise behaving nothing like this. Confrontational and aggressive, her actions read a lot more like a self-destructing scum trying to cause as much chaos on their way out as they can, and they have largely succeeded in that.

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

It seems a lot of people aren't sold on the Mabel thing. Allow me to reiterate:

1) Mabel told us about her power in a QT chat. She claimed that she had a list of colours, and each colour had a different effect associated with it. She would target someone with a selection of a few of the colours each day, and the target would choose a colour and resolve the effect. One of these "effects" was killing someone of an alignment different to the target's. Hence, by self-targetting and picking the right colour, she could make a random person of another alignment die.

Obviously, no such person has died. Given that the kill is apparently random and noone can have prior knowledge of who exactly will die, the only explanation that makes sense is the person was coincidentally already killed or healed. Unlikely.

2) Me, Mabel, Blendin and Robbie were in a "neighbourhood" - a powerful construct which allowed us to lend our abilities to one-another and share a 24/7 quicktopic chat. This is insanely op. Robbie (for not entirely legitimate reasons, frankly) had grown insanely suspicous of Mabel. Robbie had even threatened to use an investigate-role ability on Mabel which I had lent to him. Mabel has always been very cagey about her colours and what exactly each colour does. It is possible some of the colours are wildly anti-town. This (along with the overpoweredness of Robbie) would provide Mabel with a strong motive to use the factional kill on Robbie.

Obviously, there is no reason for a scum to target Robbie based purely on the daychat. The only explanations I can think of other than a scum breaching the neighbourhood chat are:

-Some role redirected the kill to Robbie
    -Some superpowered scum role learned of Robbie's role without access to the scumchat and killed him.

3) Now, let's try to consider things from town!mabel perspective. Your random kill on another alignment happened to mess up in an extremely unlikely manner. Robbie happened to die implicating you. You know that a very specific and unlikely set of circumstances has occured. What is the appropriate reaction in this situation?

-Anxiety, stress and frustration over what has transpired (she arguably demonstrated that).
    -A strong urge to explain this extremely shocking occurence calmly and clearly, so people have any chance of believing you. To take a deep breath and use the placating skills you demonstrated yesterday at the end of day 1.
    -A sense of humility and insecurity about how you are perceived by the rest of the town, given how mechanically stacked the deck is against you.

While Mabel certainly showed frustration, she is otherwise behaving nothing like this. Confrontational and aggressive, her actions read a lot more like a self-destructing scum trying to cause as much chaos on their way out as they can, and they have largely succeeded in that.
    What night action did you take last night?

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

Okay, so I have some news. Basically, I cocked up really hard today (and lost a little motivation as a result T_T). A "shady man" visited me and imposed some extremely minor restrictions. For the first 36h of the day, I was forbidden from casting a vote, but also needed to cast a vote on 2 random dead ppl. I was also (it literally specified this) required to give vague hints that suggest this is due to some power I have?

Anyway, when I forgot this and voted gideon like a speng I screwed myself over (RIP). I will not be with you all by the end of today. This is another reason I scumread Mabel, because it looks like a thunderdome might have been planned against me. But she basically ended up thunderdoming Blendin instead.

@FM-Mabel Pines It doesn't matter much at this point, so I can just say it. I actually had this other ability that I used last night. It's not very powerful, but I tried it nonetheless. It was all I had left after giving another ability to you and robbie respectively.

49. ISO #1349

Okay, so I have some news. Basically, I cocked up really hard today (and lost a little motivation as a result T_T). A "shady man" visited me and imposed some extremely minor restrictions. For the first 36h of the day, I was forbidden from casting a vote, but also needed to cast a vote on 2 random dead ppl. I was also (it literally specified this) required to give vague hints that suggest this is due to some power I have?

Anyway, when I forgot this and voted gideon like a speng I screwed myself over (RIP). I will not be with you all by the end of today. This is another reason I scumread Mabel, because it looks like a thunderdome might have been planned against me. But she basically ended up thunderdoming Blendin instead.

@FM-Mabel Pines It doesn't matter much at this point, so I can just say it. I actually had this other ability that I used last night. It's not very powerful, but I tried it nonetheless. It was all I had left after giving another ability to you and robbie respectively.
    So you're saying you are town, and you are going to be modkilled because you screwed up with the blackmail?

Also if the ability doesn't matter, is there a reason you don't want to share what it is?

50. ISO #1350

I suspect she was blackmailed by another faction, or the blackmail isn't genuine. I can't find any pattern or trend to the way her words are scrambled. If she has been blackmailed, she probably just needs to paste every message she writes into some kind of character scrambler - meaning it's not like she needs to take the time to carefully remove all the vowels from her sentences or something - all the work is for us. And she is making no effort whatsoever to help us in that endeavor. In fact, she seems to be enjoying the chaos she's creating lol. I guess I don't see her as aligned scum any more. I think she is some kind of neutral evil.

I didn't find Stanley's argument with Blendin to be very pro-town. Stanley's asinine "well you're likely town but let me have a long argument with you about how you might be scum" was not very helpful. It does not help that this is the strongest stance on anything he has taken all game. I think a VI read has some legitimacy in light of the stanford vote, though. So I'll try to reconsider. I do not mind voting dipper

█▄█ █▀▀ █▀
    ░█░ ██▄ ▄█

█▀ █▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄░█ █▀▀
    ▄█ █▄█.  █░▀░█ ██▄ █▄█ █░▀█ ██▄

█▀▀ █▀█ ▀█▀
    █▄█ █▄█ ░█░

█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
    █░▀░█ ██▄

█▀▄ █▀█  █░█ █▄░█ █▄▀
    █▄▀ █▀▄ █▄█ █░▀█ █░█

█░░░ ▄▀█ █▀ ▀█▀
    █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ ░█░