Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2934
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    i knoW good things abiit Mabek t.hat upu dont!
    Right now I want you to read this Tambry:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Something else that I'm just now realizing.

Apparently Blendin found out that Pacifica was killed long before the day started. He could have used the fact that my kill hit Pacifica to steal the credit for it and come up with a story about he was the one that executed Pacifica, when instead he used his jailing action to coordinate with other evil roles and then was surprised when Pacifica died in his jail cell.

I'm not saying I think Blendin is scum, but Blendin is far from town-cleared because of that
    If they knew my role, they would know that I am the ONLY person who could have executed Pacifica

I can tell you that candy knows how my role works, and they can vouch for me here, Mabel is 100% lying about having used any ability on me to know my role, this is 100% a lie

NExt

Ok, now this one is a straight up lie

I am starting to think you're actually the scum here
    This is also bullshit, Post 52 of neighborhood chat, old man mcgucket can also vouch for me on this front

Mabel is now caught up in a web of lies

She tried to turn it into a me vs her, but her inconsistencies are GLARING

this is it, it's not hard

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    i shall ket town. knoq: mabel is a big bug bif yowb ally that we cannot lynch. foof n. ight.
    This is where I end listening to you

You need to listen to others that can LITERALLY tell you that Mabel is lying here, this is 100% a scum gambit and she has outted herself because she was on the chopping block

Please, work with me Tambry, it's not hard

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    This is where I end listening to you

You need to listen to others that can LITERALLY tell you that Mabel is lying here, this is 100% a scum gambit and she has outted herself because she was on the chopping block

Please, work with me Tambry, it's not hard
    i eill consider ut but i have i nsidrr indormation t. jay you donr

8. ISO #1158

Right now I want you to read this Tambry:

If they knew my role, they would know that I am the ONLY person who could have executed Pacifica

I can tell you that candy knows how my role works, and they can vouch for me here, Mabel is 100% lying about having used any ability on me to know my role, this is 100% a lie

NExt

This is also bullshit, Post 52 of neighborhood chat, old man mcgucket can also vouch for me on this front

Mabel is now caught up in a web of lies

She tried to turn it into a me vs her, but her inconsistencies are GLARING

this is it, it's not hard
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket

Mabel is outted

Reminder I JUST killed a scum, and now I forced Mabel to 1v1 me

Read the above, there are multiple players that can vouch for me against Mabel's inconsistencies

Mabel claimed they 'read my role, alignment, debuff' - but this, again, can be proven to be false by MULTIPLE PLAYERS

AGAIN, I LITERALLY JUST EXECUTED A SCUM

This should be the ONLY player we vote today

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

In a moment of clarity:

My post about checking Blendin was a lie. His level of confidence and conviction in me being scum just seemed very scummy, since I am town.

But since I am now going to die. I probably shouldn't take lies to the grave.
    lol

If this were the only thing, I could believe a fake scum check, but what about literally lying about not having the plan to use your abilities to confirm everyone in the chat by taking turns with your abilities

lmfao

LOOOOL

and then robbie conveniently dying

and then you coming up with these lies when you were in the corner

Like, lmfao

You forgot there were too many people that could call you out

15. ISO #1165

lol

If this were the only thing, I could believe a fake scum check, but what about literally lying about not having the plan to use your abilities to confirm everyone in the chat by taking turns with your abilities

lmfao

LOOOOL

and then robbie conveniently dying

and then you coming up with these lies when you were in the corner

Like, lmfao

You forgot there were too many people that could call you out
    Scum check wasn't fake, it was real. I posted it to do some WIFOM-y shit. But then I realized if I'm taking cyanide pills, I probably shouldn't make my actions too ambiguous <3

16. ISO #1166

Scum check wasn't fake, it was real. I posted it to do some WIFOM-y shit. But then I realized if I'm taking cyanide pills, I probably shouldn't make my actions too ambiguous <3
    Well then I am obviously just counter claiming you

We have a direct 1 v 1

I'm tempted to use my ability to Day Vigilante you, but I know you didn't take any pills, you can get voted out the normal way

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Mabel Pines was sent to the hospital last night with life-threatening injuries. They didn't survive the trip and were found dead on arrival. The coroner is on their way to assess role, alignment, and role submission.

@FM-Mabel Pines may not post anymore and has to unvote!

The Coroner has managed to locate their last will, it has the following message written on it:

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Last edited by Oberon; July 30th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Mabel Pines was sent to the hospital last night with life-threatening injuries. They didn't survive the trip and were found dead on arrival. The coroner is on their way to assess role, alignment, and role submission.

@FM-Mabel Pines may not post anymore and has to unvote!
    Mabel has either conceded via cyanide or Mafia have some sort of role like Wendy where Mabel can skip a day

Mabel is 100% scum with the fake claims about me and to be treated as such fwiw

24. ISO #1174

Well then I am obviously just counter claiming you

We have a direct 1 v 1

I'm tempted to use my ability to Day Vigilante you, but I know you didn't take any pills, you can get voted out the normal way
    You could be scum doing some 500iq moves to get townpoints

still not confirmed in my pov

25. ISO #1175

@FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful
    @FM-Old Man McGucket

Mabel is outted

Reminder I JUST killed a scum, and now I forced Mabel to 1v1 me

Read the above, there are multiple players that can vouch for me against Mabel's inconsistencies

Mabel claimed they 'read my role, alignment, debuff' - but this, again, can be proven to be false by MULTIPLE PLAYERS

AGAIN, I LITERALLY JUST EXECUTED A SCUM

This should be the ONLY player we vote today
    you just daykilled them I think

so checkmate I guess?

26. ISO #1176

Something that seems to be forgotten is the neighborhood chat we had with Robbie, Mabel, Old Man, and myself

Mabel knew that I had Pacifica in jail

Now Mabel is claiming that she used her night action to try to kill the player I had in jail, that makes zero sense

In Neighborhood chat, Robbie confirmed Mabel's role to act as a way to kill someone who is not her alignment, and the animousity between Mabel and Robbie was pretty heated, to the point Robbie was just like:

'Mabel is a liar, Mabel is scum, we vote Mabel, etc.' <- paraphrasing

And I *think* mabel indicated and implied that they were going to kill Robbie

So now with Robbie's flip, it seems all but obvious that Mabel killed Robbie, and therefore it exposes Mabel as non town since Robbie was Town

There is more, for example, I told the neighborhood to vote PAcifica Northwest yesterday, that is why votes started piling on there towards the end of the day, it wasn't Mafia aligned, it was me telling them to do it

Mabel was hesitant to do it when I asked her to, she unvoted her target instead of voting pacifica, because she knew that I was going to jail the counter wagon, and voting pacifica would make them the counter wagon. They claimed they didnt want to vote pacifica because they didn't want to put PAcifica in range of getting hammered, which, is also a bad look no matter which way

So like, there's just too much going on for the vote to be anyone but Mabel today from my point of view

Keeping her alive for ANOTHER night to prove herself to me, when she could have planned to do that last night, is like, nonsensical
    ...I mean, this makes sense. Unfortunately. It shouldn't make sense but it does.

You were my top townread d1 so I'll follow you. Anyone else and I probably wouldn't.

-vote FM-Mabel Pines

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The sandwich gods did not Deem FM-Stanford Pines Worthy of Life any longer and found his lack of faith in the Sandwich force Disturbing! They didn't say sandwich a whole bunch of times! They have been smitted! Their role and submitted role are thus:

Spoiler : Role :

Town Sandwich Addict

Host post at the beginning of the game: "Do not anger the Sandwich God!"

Title says it all, you're addicted to and worship sandwiches

Every post you must say "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" or face the wrath of the Sandwich God (host will pay attention to this)

During the day you must eat an ingredient:

Tomato: An ordinary tomato that prevents you from being attacked that night

Ham: Yummy yummy ham, a few things could happen if you eat this
    25% chance of instant death
    10% chance of nothing
    65% chance of being given a permanent day chat with a random person that the host decides, this may or may not be someone of the same alignment

Bread: You are able to reveal your role but not your alignment to everyone in the game, self explanatory.

Egg: Force someone to say "egg" in every post for that day.

Mayonnaise: You gain an extra vote for that day; however are forced to say "Mayonnaise" in every post PERMANENTLY. Note that this does NOT replace saying "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" in every post, it just adds to it. You may only eat Mayonnaise once

Godly Sandvich: This sandvich was inspired by a good russian friend of mine and will give you a random buff of the hosts choosing when consumed. Can only eat this Sanvich once. "Sandvich make me strong!"

Night abilities: You may spread the news of the Sandwich god to someone, and they will get feedback saying a Sandwich worshipper visited them in the night to spread the good news about the church of Sandwich.

Win Condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.
    Isn't this Stanford Pines?

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    -unvote

Am I wrong either way?

I'd see a really confident player fucking both of their scummates to be confirmed.
    I could use my role to do literally anything

Killing my own teammate, and then using logic to cold out another teammate immediately, and then what, make it to end game somehow??

LMFAO

Bro

Also, you are presuming that Mabel is indeed Mafia aligned with Pacifica, which means you either have priviliged info, or you actually do see things from the same logical perspective that I do

So like, make up your mind bro

I would have killed the most competent Townies in this game and no one would have a clue what happened or how PERIOD

35. ISO #1185

I could use my role to do literally anything

Killing my own teammate, and then using logic to cold out another teammate immediately, and then what, make it to end game somehow??

LMFAO

Bro

Also, you are presuming that Mabel is indeed Mafia aligned with Pacifica, which means you either have priviliged info, or you actually do see things from the same logical perspective that I do

So like, make up your mind bro

I would have killed the most competent Townies in this game and no one would have a clue what happened or how PERIOD
    I think it's safe to assume that both Mabel and Pacifica were scummates, I'm sure you agree with that perspective as well.

Killing scummates that are being useless would be more useful than killing competent townies in this situation. You could probably think of why without me lecturing you on it.

36. ISO #1186

I think it's safe to assume that both Mabel and Pacifica were scummates, I'm sure you agree with that perspective as well.

Killing scummates that are being useless would be more useful than killing competent townies in this situation. You could probably think of why without me lecturing you on it.
    Can we get back down to earth, because your theories have gotten to outer space at this point

I should be the top town even if I hadn't just killed two scum in a row, right?

Now that I have an additional two scum, I am the defacto town leder now, right?

Yesterday you tried to get Robbie to doubt me for reasons, right?

And I convinced Robbie to go for Pacifica, right?

So what part of me isn't making sense yet?

I'll stop when I'm done, and I'm not done bro, don't get in my way

37. ISO #1187

Could be 3p. I could see a world where blendin is making a shitload of stuff up.

It just doesn't make sense.

1. Scum wouldn't take the pills 9/10 times
    2. Pacifica didn't flip with a faction
    3. All the evidence blandin is providing took place in an inaccessible day chat

Which also doesn't add up with the fact that blandin was a top d1 read of mine and my d1 reads are usually complete fire.

Something does not make sense here. The numbers don't add up. Either pacifica was tailored, mabel was town, and/or blandin is scum.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Could be 3p. I could see a world where blendin is making a shitload of stuff up.

It just doesn't make sense.

1. Scum wouldn't take the pills 9/10 times
    2. Pacifica didn't flip with a faction
    3. All the evidence blandin is providing took place in an inaccessible day chat

Which also doesn't add up with the fact that blandin was a top d1 read of mine and my d1 reads are usually complete fire.

Something does not make sense here. The numbers don't add up. Either pacifica was tailored, mabel was town, and/or blandin is scum.
    I have MULTIPLE players that can vouch that Mabel was lying on different fronts

I think Mabel just conceded, or mafia have some sort of ability like Wendy and we're not done with Mabel yet

Treat her as outted scum until her flip appears, because again, there are MULTIPLE people that can corroborate that she was lying on MULTIPLE claims

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

I rest my case

if you are scum the pocket was clearly successful on more than one person.
    The way I made my action work on day 1 was to jail with the option to execute the counter wagon

So in your 'theory' I 'pocketed' robbie and the neighborhood to vote for PAcifica, so that I could jail my own teammate????????

Bro, stop embarassing yourself

You were trying to get me to discredit me when I was one of the towniest players in the game on day 1, it made no sense then, and with TWO scum pelts now, it makes even LESS sense

44. ISO #1194

The way I made my action work on day 1 was to jail with the option to execute the counter wagon

So in your 'theory' I 'pocketed' robbie and the neighborhood to vote for PAcifica, so that I could jail my own teammate????????

Bro, stop embarassing yourself

You were trying to get me to discredit me when I was one of the towniest players in the game on day 1, it made no sense then, and with TWO scum pelts now, it makes even LESS sense
    One scum pelt and one unconfirmed scum pelt

You've not earned 2 yet as much as I concur that Madel is also scum

45. ISO #1195

Gonna park on
    -vote FM-Sergei Caliendo
    overnight for having a strange entrance.

Sergei's opening post of buddying Candy to me is so strange considering candy is probably the most universally townread person in the game at this point. There were many other people with correct reads on Stanford d1, why specifically call out Candy? The whole setup smells fishy.

46. ISO #1196

One scum pelt and one unconfirmed scum pelt

You've not earned 2 yet as much as I concur that Madel is also scum
    I do not think any player worth his salt would ever execute a scummate in a n1 cell.

If blandin is scum he was not scum with pacifica. They could be scum separately but not together. One of them HAS to be neutral.

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

I'm going to stop playing because this game is giving me an incredible rush right now and I want to be able to sleep tonight

Like, I killed a scum

Then I got another

Now Stanley being absurd to the extreme and possibly has too much information about Mabel being Mafia I'm getting worked up again

I need to sleep, im putting this away until tomorrow

Good evening

I think I will use my power tonight either to Mason someone, so they can confirm that I am in fact what I claim, and I have a way to prove that I do the exact actions I claim

OR

I will just protect myself

either option is good, both work

I can do literally anything within reason, think of ideas that are better than that

49. ISO #1199

I do not think any player worth his salt would ever execute a scummate in a n1 cell.

If blandin is scum he was not scum with pacifica. They could be scum separately but not together. One of them HAS to be neutral.
    Blandin literally said he presented himself as NE to pacifica to get them to talk.

50. ISO #1200

So I'm not high in that both could be scum

Good to see someone agrees.