?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! I KILLED A MAFIA! LETTUCE START!

1. I jailed and executed FM-Pacifica Northwest

2. I was invited to a neighborhood by FM-Robbie Valentino. The neighborhood included FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Old Man McGucket. Robbie had the Hell's Accountant abilities to confirm people's roles.

3. In Jailer Chat FM-Pacifica Northwest claimed a role that sounded very pro-town, but they confided in me that they were in fact a mobster / Mafia / scum!

4. I pretended to be neutral evil jailer in the chat with FM-Pacifica Northwest, to get as much information out of them as possible, which I now have.

5. Scum have sort of mastermind role that is a conversion role, and I believe it, because my role can directly combat it

6. I lied in neighborhood chat. I said I would free FM-Pacifica Northwest because I wasn't worried mafia partners were in the neighborhood. They would have stopped me or killed me if I had indicated that I would kill their partner. So I pretended like Pacifica Northwest as Townie and someone to work with. I apologize for this lie, but it was part of the strategy.

7. I also realized that my power could potentially do anything, and when I realized this, I realized I could even use it to convert ANYONE to Town. So I told my hood chat that if anyone wasn't Town, and wanted to become Town, all they had to do was say nothing. But if they were Town, to claim to be Town, and then I wouldn't waste an action trying to convert them to Town since they are already Town. Does that make sense? The conclusion was that they all claimed to be Town.

8. Both of my chats ended 1 hour before deadline. I had intended on posting this in neighborhood chat, but it ended because FM-Robbie Valentino died. And my jailor chat ended because I executed FM-Pacifica Northwest.

9. I'm requesting protection / watcher tonight, I'm planning on using my power to convert someone to Town, unless someone has a better idea of how I can use my power. I can do anything, but it will just take a long time to set it up. I am open to suggestions.
    Interesting. May I ask, though, why Pacifica flipped "???"?

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

The answer to the letter riddle btw was "SING A CAROL" in case y'all were wondering.

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
    Glad tidings we bring, to you and your kin;
    Glad tidings for Christmas, and a happy New Year!"

99% sure this won't do anything but might as well spread holiday cheer!

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Also I forgot to add feedback about Wendy from last night! My bad fam :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Blendin Blandin and Old Man McGucket with those pro present grabbing moves! You will get your presents delivered to you now!
    Last edited by AIVION; July 30th, 2021 at 04:19 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #908

wukd party a t mu gouse ladt night
    ehm, uninnvited fuests s. howed uup, s couple of yhem tried. to ttake my life
    now gigjtingg for my lige, I drank the elixirs.,.
    damm somwonw ,ay gave pipped a r.oofiw inn ,t drink
    y i now dIsvover thay Im a new Womman witg some dis(abbiluties)

I RWPEA.T:

wild part.y at my housr lasr nighy
    ehm, uninvitef gyEsys showed yp, s couple of them tried tp take my ñoge
    now fiighting forr ny life, I dranj thr wlixirs...
    dsmn someonw may hace pooped a roofiw on my drink
    y i now discover that im a. new woman qitg some dis. (abulities)

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    The answer to the letter riddle btw was "SING A CAROL" in case y'all were wondering.

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
    Glad tidings we bring, to you and your kin;
    Glad tidings for Christmas, and a happy New Year!"

99% sure this won't do anything but might as well spread holiday cheer!
    are you mossing an "!" tHere soneqhere?

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Interesting. May I ask, though, why Pacifica flipped "???"?
    Currently I'm just about to start figuring that out

I have some ideas

I can prove that I did exactly what I claimed, and am not responsible for the question marks, but I don't know if it's worth divulging at this stage of the game

I jailed them with the option to execute, so they were roleblocked, so it's nothing they could have done themselves

I'm just going to assume it must be a scum ability, because I had them protected from death while in jail, so it's not like someone could have killed them and made them go ???

So yeah, I think scum decided to mask their alignment somehow? Maybe when they saw he didn't show up in Mafia chat they decided to do that to him?

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Blendin, did you tell Northwest who ran the neighbourhood?
    I told him I was in a neighborhood with the three of you, but I didn't say who was running it, I said there was in fighting and that I would convince them that freeing Pacifica was a good idea

14. ISO #914

Something seems off here. The death description for Pacifica is strange as hell:

FM-Pacifica Northwest was unlucky and stumbled upon some ancient crazy secret of some Aztec shrine deep into the woods. She got lost in the mazes and was never seen again!!

I feel like there was some Aztec cannibal cult in a previous KRC.

Finally, that doesn't have a tone of finality at all, is it possible Pacifica will come back?

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Something seems off here. The death description for Pacifica is strange as hell:

FM-Pacifica Northwest was unlucky and stumbled upon some ancient crazy secret of some Aztec shrine deep into the woods. She got lost in the mazes and was never seen again!!

I feel like there was some Aztec cannibal cult in a previous KRC.

Finally, that doesn't have a tone of finality at all, is it possible Pacifica will come back?
    Only way that is possible is someone else brings them back, I literally jailed and executed them, and can prove that I jailed and executed them

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! I KILLED A MAFIA! LETTUCE START!

1. I jailed and executed FM-Pacifica Northwest

2. I was invited to a neighborhood by FM-Robbie Valentino. The neighborhood included FM-Mabel Pines and FM-Old Man McGucket. Robbie had the Hell's Accountant abilities to confirm people's roles.

3. In Jailer Chat FM-Pacifica Northwest claimed a role that sounded very pro-town, but they confided in me that they were in fact a mobster / Mafia / scum!

4. I pretended to be neutral evil jailer in the chat with FM-Pacifica Northwest, to get as much information out of them as possible, which I now have.

5. Scum have sort of mastermind role that is a conversion role, and I believe it, because my role can directly combat it

6. I lied in neighborhood chat. I said I would free FM-Pacifica Northwest because I wasn't worried mafia partners were in the neighborhood. They would have stopped me or killed me if I had indicated that I would kill their partner. So I pretended like Pacifica Northwest as Townie and someone to work with. I apologize for this lie, but it was part of the strategy.

7. I also realized that my power could potentially do anything, and when I realized this, I realized I could even use it to convert ANYONE to Town. So I told my hood chat that if anyone wasn't Town, and wanted to become Town, all they had to do was say nothing. But if they were Town, to claim to be Town, and then I wouldn't waste an action trying to convert them to Town since they are already Town. Does that make sense? The conclusion was that they all claimed to be Town.

8. Both of my chats ended 1 hour before deadline. I had intended on posting this in neighborhood chat, but it ended because FM-Robbie Valentino died. And my jailor chat ended because I executed FM-Pacifica Northwest.

9. I'm requesting protection / watcher tonight, I'm planning on using my power to convert someone to Town, unless someone has a better idea of how I can use my power. I can do anything, but it will just take a long time to set it up. I am open to suggestions.
    What Blendin said is all accurate.

Also I got a present, I opened it and received:

"you open the present and there's a bottle inside! There seems to be some sort of message... you open the bottle and the message says: "please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help
    _ your letter is 5""

I am revealing this because Santa's role has been flipped and this all seems like... not at all like what the submitted role describes? :\

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post

"you open the present and there's a bottle inside! There seems to be some sort of message... you open the bottle and the message says: "please listen to me, you are one of the few who can figure out what is going on, im a neutral, and im siding with the town, and I am unable to say exactly what but town will get a big advantage if they figure out the day 1 puzzle. If I say more I die. i Dont know who scum are But I do know there are at least 2 scum factions but I cant say how. i'm also not allowed to Reveal my identity but Host did not put a restriction on others saying they "arent santa" so You can narrow down my identity That way I am here to help Town there are rules to what I can give and How I can Help
    _ your letter is 5""

I am revealing this because Santa's role has been flipped and this all seems like... not at all like what the submitted role describes? :\
    I akready figured o uut several ppuzzles :

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

I told him I was in a neighborhood with the three of you, but I didn't say who was running it, I said there was in fighting and that I would convince them that freeing Pacifica was a good idea
    So this game is going pretty great then. In all likelihood the neighbourhood was breached and you can just kill me and mabel. Because for scumteam to decide to guess who owns the neighbourhood AND guess correctly is rather far fetched.

25. ISO #925

So this game is going pretty great then. In all likelihood the neighbourhood was breached and you can just kill me and mabel. Because for scumteam to decide to guess who owns the neighbourhood AND guess correctly is rather far fetched.
    well, the scum may have somehow figured it out another way. This is krc... maybe I'm jumping to conclusions rn

26. ISO #926

JUST TO CLARIFY THAT PACIFICA NORTHWEST WAS IN FACT SCUM! ALIGNMENT WAS ERASED! IDK WHY IT HAPPENED SWY

PEOPLE KEPT ASKIN SO I FIGURED ID SAY IT HERE

ALSO RE CHECK THE POST WENDY UPDATE IS THERE!
    Last edited by AIVION; July 30th, 2021 at 04:35 PM.

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post

_ your letter is 5""

Nothing like the Santa Role that flipped, there is literally nothing in the santa role that flipped talking about puzzles to solve, it's just a role that gives out gifts for players to use

28. ISO #928

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    pplease expla. in gow you knoq yhis infot,ation, in as much detail as poasible. or i sha.ll smote yoy!
    I just used the letters that were already out there, and, going with my theory that I order them by position of the player in the player list. After finding a bunch of words that could fit, and since it was santa themed, I came to the answer of "MUST SING A CAROL!"

funny thing is the moderator also questioned me about how I found that out lol

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Even though we don't see the alignment of scum of Pacifica Northwest, we can deduce that he IS NOT some sort of neutral

Why?

Because I was able to convince him that I was in fact a neutral evil, and he believed that, and provided me information about being Mobster / Mafia

Given the flip, it's just 99% that he was Mafia right?

35. ISO #935

I wouldn't be surprised Mabel was scum dayplay wise, tbh. Was willing to clear them day 1 for their nice attitude but that's not enough for me past day 1. Mabel was very flip floppy with their votes.
    Big sad.

@FM-Mabel Pines

You are not acting very surprised that the random scum you killed last night was the same person Blandin executed.

36. ISO #936

Even though we don't see the alignment of scum of Pacifica Northwest, we can deduce that he IS NOT some sort of neutral

Why?

Because I was able to convince him that I was in fact a neutral evil, and he believed that, and provided me information about being Mobster / Mafia

If they were indeed mafia I am glad I pushed for them to be the counterwagon.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

Why?

Aivion updated and said Pacifica was "scum alignment".

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Big sad.

@FM-Mabel Pines

You are not acting very surprised that the random scum you killed last night was the same person Blandin executed.
    Yep, super bad luck, there are probably 6 scum and the one that dies from my ability also happens to be the one that Blandin executed. I'm mad, lynch me idc RNG has decided I'm not allowed to have fun this game it seems ;-;

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Pacifica wagon is completely clean it appears. Willing to clear Old Man McGucket. Mabel does look bad for attempting to save Pacifica.

Tambry also kind of looked weird vote wise? But they look much better than Mabel who was kind of wagoning and bouncing between places IMO. Not a super hard thing, but it definitely raises some eyebrows after seeing Stanford and Pacifica's flips.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950