?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Grenda Grendinator View Post
    what are you talking about. i got on yesterday and typed beeep and then started reading. you and others just kept barraging me with dumb questions trying to look inquisitive to the point where you thought it was actual scumhunting

only thing you managed to do and are still doing is scumpainting me regardless of whatever your alignment is
    Honestly, this is true.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    @FM-Stanford Pines

If there's a chance you won't catch up, it's probably better if you read from end to start rather than start to end, or at the very least start somewhere relatively recent so that you can catch up.

There are five or so people that seem to be among the consensus lynch pool for today. You're in that pool. Candy is not. Placing your vote on Candy only to not catch all the way up and disappear again is not going to be helpful to town, nor do you any favors if the Grenda train loses momentum >.>
    IMO if Candy is indeed scum that would incriminate Old Man in my eyes

their votes on Pacifica as a counter train solidifes that (i'm not saying they are scum, just that if one is scum the other is scum)

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

what do you think aivion or oberon would say if i asked them "do the cyanide pills make me superman"?

they wpildnt give that info
    They would, just not for specific items

For example; i'm sure if you asked about the protection and if it was only night protection they would give you a yes/no answer

Same with the cyanide pills. It's better to ask and get SOMETHING rather than not, decide to asume assume then cause a massive OMG SCUM moment

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    No, it's not

Grenda has had as much time as anyone in the game to do literally anything

They haven't
    I do think the death tunnel put on by certain individuals is extreme on Grenda tbh

My opinion on them concurs with yours however I have not only focused on them.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

so if.im still catching up to even understand candys iso it's scummy of ME because i dont respond to it?? how would i even know if any of.it was fluff or substainence. only thing ive been able to add to the thread prior was basic fm theory about jesters n shit
    It isnt scummy for you to not respond to it; anyone who says that is probably just bandwagoning to get a mislynch

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

so if.im still catching up to even understand candys iso it's scummy of ME because i dont respond to it?? how would i even know if any of.it was fluff or substainence. only thing ive been able to add to the thread prior was basic fm theory about jesters n shit
    You're just being dishonest

This is what having a conversation with a scum is like

You have yet to make any substantive posts that aren't reactionary

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

That was setting up a layup for your benefit

Your attitude needs to freshen up, it's still a game
    i got called a pussy who will bitch out in the first hour of me playing and you continue to gaslight n say im dishones. i have less than 70 short posts anyone can breeze through and see youre full of shit.

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    You are death tunneling, stop it.
    This is incorrect, I'm reacting to Grenda's behavior in a way that indicates my thoughts

That it happens to coiincide with reading Grenda as scum is purely coiincidental

If they had done literally anything else all game, there would be a different read

26. ISO #826

This is incorrect, I'm reacting to Grenda's behavior in a way that indicates my thoughts

That it happens to coiincide with reading Grenda as scum is purely coiincidental

If they had done literally anything else all game, there would be a different read
    By "death tunneling" I am saying that you are only focused on them and letting everyone else slide by the way side.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

By "death tunneling" I am saying that you are only focused on them and letting everyone else slide by the way side.
    Your assessment isn't accurate. I think it goes without saying that I've done the most comprehensive reads on the majority of the players of the game

We are at the end of the day and I don't want players to be lead in the wrong direction

I think your actions here are helping to feed into that

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Your assessment isn't accurate. I think it goes without saying that I've done the most comprehensive reads on the majority of the players of the game

We are at the end of the day and I don't want players to be lead in the wrong direction

My actions are leading people in the wrong direction?

In the past few posts I've done nothing but say that you need to look at everyone rather than one singular person for all eternity; if that looks like a counter train to you that's sadly mistaken.

34. ISO #834

I agree with this.

I have independently prodded Grenda to help the town, several times.

Grenda seems content in being as unhelpful as possible due to her belief that the aura of protection gives her lynch immunity. :/

35. ISO #835

My actions are leading people in the wrong direction?

In the past few posts I've done nothing but say that you need to look at everyone rather than one singular person for all eternity; if that looks like a counter train to you that's sadly mistaken.
    Be the change you want to see ^^

If you think Grenda is a bad lynch, then who do you want to push instead?

36. ISO #836

I'm being misinterpretted and it's irritating

I am not saying that Grenda is not scum; I believe that she is scum. What I am saying is that there are a specific few people who have done nothing but mull over Grenda as soon as they scumread them. This is not healthy for the town as we could let coasters glide by; however, the read imo is correct.

37. ISO #837

I'm being misinterpretted and it's irritating

I am not saying that Grenda is not scum; I believe that she is scum. What I am saying is that there are a specific few people who have done nothing but mull over Grenda as soon as they scumread them. This is not healthy for the town as we could let coasters glide by; however, the read imo is correct.
    look for chance justifiy, not like the tone, if town u have no idea. no need justify

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

anyway. my aura of protection doesnt prevent me from being lynched. also the cyanide pills do not make you superman. both confirmed by host.

if i got an aura of protection then we have

1. a role that needs to protect people from something bad. this bad thing supposedly could occur on n0. this bad thing is likely not a factional kill. this bad thing will probably continue to happen and supposedly the protection should as well

2. a role that sends false feedback on n0. this feedback will likely continue or change. ask anyone alive tomorrow if they received such an aura. probem is, i could be giving scum a fakerole to claim by confirming tht i got such feedback as they could tel a partner to claim 'protected'

good guys:

dipper, standley, robbie, mabel, mcgrucket, candy, sergei

tamry sus
    gideon sus (but might be neut)
    blendin sus

im missing like 4 ppl

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Heya Peeps.

I'm sorry to say but I must extend the day by a couple of hours.
    Listen.. it's not like I want to but I kind of had a last minute errand I have to run around EoD time.
    Like.. I didn't mean to have this happen but what can ya do? Life be weird sometimes :3
    Until further notice the day end won't be at 5pm EST but like.. idk a few hours afterwards so ya..
    My recommendation is to keep posting you are allowed to after 5pm
    I could let Mag end the day but I want to <3 also mag is a busy dude so let him be.
    Now that I have given this message you guys can carry on with your business and carry on playing!
    Although that's up to you ofc do what u wanna do I don't control your life..
    That is to say... do I?
    I guess you'll never know :P

Thank you for understanding! Day Is extended by a couple hours! officially.

III: Μπορεί να είναι πολύ αργά. Το Cypher θα σας καταναλώσει.
    I wonder if we have a role that can manipulate time here... Say, they look to be getting lynched close to EoD, so they use their ability to extend the day and hope for a counter-train to form.

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850