7. ISO #707

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    Players I'd be willing to lynch:
    Pacifica Northwest
    Stanley Pines
    Grenda Grendinator
    Stanford Pines
    Gideon Gleeful(some have demonstrated TRs on this slot but I don't really see it? I did a quick skim of his iso and while he has shared *some thoughts*, they aren't the most impressive things I've seen... I would like him to go more in depth with his thoughts in #302 if he can. He does a lot of mechanical speculation, which is very easy for scum to do, and outside of that a lot of his other game related posts are defenses or questions. Overall not seeing much from him? Very easy for scum to replicate what he's done imo.)

Players I could be convinced to lynch, but would rather not:
    Sergei Caliendo(I like their more recent posts, but still largely on the fence)
    Mabel Pines(posts feel genuine to me but I'm definitely not hard clearing the slot.)
    Old Man McGucket(I liked their reaction to Tambry's push but other than that they're still up in the air)
    Dipper Pines(there were a few posts that I liked from them attitude wise but I can't remember any specific details)
    Robbie Valentino(Don't TR this slot, but don't think the lynch would get us much information wise and I'd rather this slot just be shot tbh)

Players I wouldn't be willing to lynch today:
    Soos Ramírez
    Blendin Blandin(this and sold have been quite helpful and I think have contributed enough to discussion that I don't see any immediate reason to suspect them)
    Wendy Corduroy(claims they will die, not worth lynching)
    Tambry DiCicco(claims to essentially be an IC, not worth lynching today)

Sorry for the low quality of this post. On mobile and can't cross reference my claims very easily to confirm if my memory is faulty or not. A lot of this is just top of my head thoughts without really analyzing the players posts to get full thoughts on them.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the people in the "do not lynch" section ended up being scum, but I don't think any of them are worth killing rn.
    I'd be down to lynch Northwest. An interest in self-preservation is natural, but in the case of Northwest everything they have done can be read as purely self-preservation. I found the reasoning behind the vote on Robbie to be especially weak.

Spoiler : :
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pacifica Northwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino
    Not like read. Scum blanket on ally sometime. Sergi and Pacifica sitting in tree. Kissing night chat together scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino
    Annoy scum reason for scum read bonobo tam. Sergei + Tam friends night time.
    -vote FM-Robbie Valentino

I have no clue as to what this person is doing but they're throwing out associations like they don't care imo. At best its a town that isn't thinking about what its doing and at worst its a scum that's trying to look twtbaw.

Robbie is far from the only person this game that has thrown about unsubstantiated and ridiculous scumteams. The only thing that makes Robbie stick out is the fact that this unsubstantiated and ridiculous scumteam happened to include Northwest. He didn't seem to care that the person he was already voting (Tambry) was gaining votes, which makes the first vote on Tambry seem reactionary and insincere, rather than intended to interrogate or execute. In hindsight, though he had a decent exchange with Tambry, it looks like an exchange that took place purely because he had to defend himself.

With Regards to the others:

-Stanley also seems too self-prez focused. It's as if after you complimented him for the early read on stanford he sat back and stopped producing thoughts, only to kick back into high gear when Soos started pushing him. The reasoning for voting him would be similar to the reasoning for voting Northwest.

-Grenda is an okay lynch. Their response to pressure has effectively been "no u". I'd describe them as a lowest common denominator lynch. There's a decent chance they're scum, and the trade-off for lynching them if they're town doesn't seem very high.

-I still don't like Stanford's opener, but they literally haven't been here at all since. Voting them at this point doesn't seem very productive, especially given they seemed willing enough to engage whenever they return.

-I'd describe Gideon as someone who's given a lot of insights, but not a lot of conclusions. They dismantled arguments like when Northwest entered the thread or the baseball thing well enough, but don't really commit to much. I think it could be a good slot to push.

-I find Sergei's contributions to be alright and coming from a sincere place, overall. I'm not strongly opinionated either way, but given I don't take issue with anything they've done so voting them would be stupid. The flowery posting style is NAI.

-I guess from me this is probably intensifying tin foil hats, but I really don't see mabel as a good lynch. They push for and express their ideas in a calm and pro town manner. They engage with and push the conversation forward. I don't really see how their lynch would be pro-town, even if you do scumread them.

-I'm there... fine. Idm being pushed. I can defend myself well enough and don't feel particularly insecure about any choices I made or views I've expressed. Naturally, I oppose my own hammer though! :P

-I kinda like Robbie, just based on a gutread. I also agree the lynch wouldn't be very informative.

-I also barely remember dipper now you mention it, and can't be bothered to read thru him again lmao.

Apparently, everyone and their mum (aside Robbie, my guy lmao) likes Tambry because they post alot and they're enthusiastic. Woop dee doo. Whatever, I'm not beating a dead horse. Well, if their role really clears them then that's less wasted brain cells for me. God knows how that works given the role and the alignment are detatched, but whatever.

-unvote

If my points regarding Tambry are actually valid, people will probably come around to them in future days when the slot "resolves itself"... I pray. And it wouldn't be the first time I had a shit day 1 peg. So, in summary, here is my lynch priority for today:

1) Pacifica Northwest / Stanley Pines
    2) Grenda Gredinator
    3) Gideon Gleeful
    4) Stanford Pines

I don't see much benefit in lynching anyone else, other than I guess dipper who I should revise.

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Grenda Grendinator View Post
    and if it were a rule makes no sense 4 me to find out im protected on n0

stop lying or tell me im jester or tell me i got bad feedback
    Someone could have literally made a role which is able to give people arbitrary feedback on nights, even night 0. Just to induce people into making misplays like what you've done. xD

Not to mention any of the other countless explanations for the feedback you received. Assuming vague feedback you got in krc implies you are lynch immune is hilarious. Unless the hosts or your rolecard explicitly say something like that, then it's pretty foolish to assume that. And even then - krc can be a bit of a bastard setup, the hosts might lie to you thanks to some role someone else submitted, such as that hypothetical fake feedback role I mentioned.

And again even if you were lynch immune - playing the way you've been playing doesn't help town at all. ^^

Now you don't have the excuse of ignorance to justify how you've been playing, so if you don't change your tune, you will almost certainly be the day 1 lynch. And you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Unless of course you're a jester role, which is always possible, but classical FM wisdom says you lynch jesters. Once you start letting them off the hook, then you'll never be able to scum hunt again as you let your top suspects go. >.>

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Scummy behavior. No attempt to create your own dialogue; completely reliant on townies to facilitate discussion so you can leech off of them.
    I went to sleep because it was middle of the night and never came back because reasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    I mean you're just going after low hanging fruit yourself

dont see much wrong with him leaving if no one else is on. it sucks talking to yourself.
    @FM-Stanley Pines
    Do you think Candy is wolfy for it??
    Their posts before it felt performative and this post felt like a wolf being excited to finally be able to bite something!!

And why wouldn't it be Old man themself doing this?

This whole entire thing is Illogical and a distraction. Lets say, hypothetically, it did turn out that this spelled out a name. What does this mean? Does this help us in literally ANY way? We have no way of knowing, bar the santa claus themselves claiming, if this is a positive or negative thing.

Now, I won't necessarily blame those wishing to find out what it spells, as that's a pretty natural response - what I DO find interesting is you trying to form an argument out of thin air against someone just because in a very specific scenario, they are doing smoke and mirrors. Now, if 5 more people reveal and Maple's thing DOES end up being the only one out of line, then maybe I will give credence to any such argument; however, this argument is premature and does not follow a clear and natural thought process. Why did you specifically decide to remove Maple's? Why not Robbie, who, if you remove THEIR letter, allows "Pacific Northwest" to be spelled with the letters O, C, S, and T? Or, noticeably, your name is also able to be spelled without Mabel's letter (O, C, M, T)

Now, maybe, just maybe, you thought this all up as town. However, the worst part is you are now pushing OLD MAN for Mabel's actions. Mabel's action would be inherently scummy for trying to confuse town - this does not necessitate, however, that Old Man be scum.

Your actions are illogical. How do you plead?
    "This whole entire thing is Illogical and a distraction."
    Goes on to make a wall post for this useless distraction themselves anyway!!

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Erm, this is just me guessing, but I suspect santa might be able to do something to you based on what present you got. If you got a train maybe he can bus you. If you got a baseball bat maybe he could knock you out / kill you.

Anyway, I'm not sure it's a good idea to reveal the item yet.
    I like this old man!!

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Why do you think it's scummy? :o

For not waiting to see if a town santa reveals, since there's no rush to throw away the present? That actually does kind of make sense...
    The tonal 180 in this post between questioning and agreeing feels unnatural to anyone else also??

13. ISO #713

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino View Post
    Blue toy car letter M on it open present
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    Mine had a baseball with the letter C on it.

We can spell CO, or OC!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Okay so I opened the gift and inside was a toy train with the letter O on it. Why do I feel like there is a puzzle to solve?
    Oh my! That sounds scary :o

I'll keep the toy I got a secret, but my toy had the letter S on it!

I bet the letters spell out something important :3
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Hello everyone.

Yeah so I got these cyanide pills and also a gift, which I have opened.

The gift was a "yellow toy raptor with the letter T on it", so I guess a dinosaur or some shit lmao.

I see I have two votes already, I'm popular!
    I opened my present and got a white toy boat with a ! on it!!
    An ! !!!
    AN ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID THEY GET THE IDEA TO GIVE ME AN EXCLAMATION MARK?!!!!!

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Its only scummy if you know the role owner is town.

-vote FM-Wendy Corduroy
    It is scummy to throw away possible information! They could have just opened it and kept it secret for the future!

I could see myself doing the same almost because I'm catching up and this is like the 4th page of nonstop useless gift talk!! THE WOLVES MIGHT HAVE CHOSEN TO SPAM THE DAY CHAT WITH USELESS GIFT TALK BEFOREHAND BECAUSE THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanford Pines View Post
    Guys I may or may not catch up today! Probably about 75%!
    -vote FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Stanford Pines

If there's a chance you won't catch up, it's probably better if you read from end to start rather than start to end, or at the very least start somewhere relatively recent so that you can catch up.

There are five or so people that seem to be among the consensus lynch pool for today. You're in that pool. Candy is not. Placing your vote on Candy only to not catch all the way up and disappear again is not going to be helpful to town, nor do you any favors if the Grenda train loses momentum >.>

17. ISO #717

Current Vote count (Wagonomics UwU)

FM-Stanley Pines (1 [L-7]):

FM-Soos Ramírez
    FM-Dipper Pines (1 [L-7]):

FM-Candy Chiu
    FM-Candy Chiu (1 [L-7]):

FM-Stanford Pines
    FM-Old Man McGucket (1 [L-7]):

FM-Tambry DiCicco
    FM-Grenda Grendinator (6 [L-2]):
    FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Wendy Corduroy, FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Stanley Pines

FM-Robbie Valentino (2 [L-6]):
    FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Old Man McGucket

FM-Wendy Corduroy (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Tambry DiCicco (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Robbie Valentino

FM-Gideon Gleeful (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Grenda Grendinator

Also a quick reminder! EoD is today! 5pm EST! (5 and a half hours from this post give or take) So let's see what happens

II: ξέρουν τα πάντα. Ο Cipher διατηρεί αυτήν τη γνώση
    Last edited by AIVION; July 29th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

"This whole entire thing is Illogical and a distraction."
    Goes on to make a wall post for this useless distraction themselves anyway!!
    I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion? I'm clearly pushing Tambry for faulty logic. This is not in the same vain as talking about letters and spelling out names. I'm not sure if you just misunderstood what I was talking about (which would imply you did not actually read my post and what was going on in the context of this post), or you're deliberately being ignorant for the sake of pushing me.

20. ISO #720

@FM-Stanford Pines

If there's a chance you won't catch up, it's probably better if you read from end to start rather than start to end, or at the very least start somewhere relatively recent so that you can catch up.

There are five or so people that seem to be among the consensus lynch pool for today. You're in that pool. Candy is not. Placing your vote on Candy only to not catch all the way up and disappear again is not going to be helpful to town, nor do you any favors if the Grenda train loses momentum >.>
    I couldn't agree with Mabel more.

Read back to front...

21. ISO #721

The tonal 180 in this post between questioning and agreeing feels unnatural to anyone else also??
    You'd have to elaborate on how it's unnatural - it just appears to me that Mabel answered their own question, but perhaps wasn't confident in their answer so they left the question in there.

Strange thing to pick up on, regardless. Honestly actually a bit townie because it'd be very weird for scum to latch onto since it's not something that noticeable.

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    I'd be down to lynch Northwest. An interest in self-preservation is natural, but in the case of Northwest everything they have done can be read as purely self-preservation. I found the reasoning behind the vote on Robbie to be especially weak.

Robbie is far from the only person this game that has thrown about unsubstantiated and ridiculous scumteams. The only thing that makes Robbie stick out is the fact that this unsubstantiated and ridiculous scumteam happened to include Northwest. He didn't seem to care that the person he was already voting (Tambry) was gaining votes, which makes the first vote on Tambry seem reactionary and insincere, rather than intended to interrogate or execute. In hindsight, though he had a decent exchange with Tambry, it looks like an exchange that took place purely because he had to defend himself.

With Regards to the others:

-Stanley also seems too self-prez focused. It's as if after you complimented him for the early read on stanford he sat back and stopped producing thoughts, only to kick back into high gear when Soos started pushing him. The reasoning for voting him would be similar to the reasoning for voting Northwest.

-Grenda is an okay lynch. Their response to pressure has effectively been "no u". I'd describe them as a lowest common denominator lynch. There's a decent chance they're scum, and the trade-off for lynching them if they're town doesn't seem very high.

-I still don't like Stanford's opener, but they literally haven't been here at all since. Voting them at this point doesn't seem very productive, especially given they seemed willing enough to engage whenever they return.

-I'd describe Gideon as someone who's given a lot of insights, but not a lot of conclusions. They dismantled arguments like when Northwest entered the thread or the baseball thing well enough, but don't really commit to much. I think it could be a good slot to push.

-I find Sergei's contributions to be alright and coming from a sincere place, overall. I'm not strongly opinionated either way, but given I don't take issue with anything they've done so voting them would be stupid. The flowery posting style is NAI.

-I guess from me this is probably intensifying tin foil hats, but I really don't see mabel as a good lynch. They push for and express their ideas in a calm and pro town manner. They engage with and push the conversation forward. I don't really see how their lynch would be pro-town, even if you do scumread them.

-I'm there... fine. Idm being pushed. I can defend myself well enough and don't feel particularly insecure about any choices I made or views I've expressed. Naturally, I oppose my own hammer though! :P

-I kinda like Robbie, just based on a gutread. I also agree the lynch wouldn't be very informative.

-I also barely remember dipper now you mention it, and can't be bothered to read thru him again lmao.

Apparently, everyone and their mum (aside Robbie, my guy lmao) likes Tambry because they post alot and they're enthusiastic. Woop dee doo. Whatever, I'm not beating a dead horse. Well, if their role really clears them then that's less wasted brain cells for me. God knows how that works given the role and the alignment are detatched, but whatever.

-unvote

If my points regarding Tambry are actually valid, people will probably come around to them in future days when the slot "resolves itself"... I pray. And it wouldn't be the first time I had a shit day 1 peg. So, in summary, here is my lynch priority for today:

1) Pacifica Northwest / Stanley Pines
    2) Grenda Gredinator
    3) Gideon Gleeful
    4) Stanford Pines

I don't see much benefit in lynching anyone else, other than I guess dipper who I should revise.
    I do like this post. Town points for putting in the effort.

23. ISO #723

You'd have to elaborate on how it's unnatural - it just appears to me that Mabel answered their own question, but perhaps wasn't confident in their answer so they left the question in there.

Strange thing to pick up on, regardless. Honestly actually a bit townie because it'd be very weird for scum to latch onto since it's not something that noticeable.
    I should elaborate that I in no way town read Stanford, however, I just find it strange that Stanford as scum would latch onto a minute detail like that instead of going for something bigger.

24. ISO #724

If Grenda was acting a little bit differently I might actually say they are TWTBAW, but since they're being unhelpful, I can't credit them for it, since I've seen plenty of scum act like this before getting lynched. The difference between a TWTBAW town and someone just blatantly being scum is that usually the townie is trying to prove a point or push a read... But Grenda is just deliberately being unhelpful. I mean it's possible in some reality they are town, but then they would actually be going against their win condition with how they aren't attempting to solve at all and are basically just trying to get people to lynch them.

As for the jester theory, well, I guess that's possible, but considering Grenda only started acting like this AFTER getting pressure, it's not the most likely thing, imo.

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

@FM-Stanford Pines

I couldn't agree with Mabel more.

Read back to front...
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    YOUR consensus that YOU'RE contempt with mean nothing to ME!
    You ddidn't address anything I said with the mindset that nothing out of your bubble of consensus is worth talking!!

The only one who did it was the one I voted on! How is that level of consensus a good thing??
    If you want my vote off of Candy, convince me that they're town!!!

27. ISO #727

@FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    You ddidn't address anything I said with the mindset that nothing out of your bubble of consensus is worth talking!!

The only one who did it was the one I voted on! How is that level of consensus a good thing??
    Candy is like the towniest person here IMO.

28. ISO #728

There is no such thing as TWTBAW it is propagated by aggressive players who end up being wolves anyway.
    This is untrue. It's a no brainer that any scum worth their buck would at least attempt to appear townie or helpful, since that is the best way to further their win condition. It is thus a reasonable conclusion to reach that if someone is openly acting super scummy (and are not backing down from it) to the point where they are a top lynch candidate, they are either a madman or they are town(there's a third and fourth scenario too but those are more rare and the third doesn't really apply this early on. Third being that they are trying to distract from a more useful team mate, and fourth being that they are a jester/vengeful.). Generally meta has a lot to do with determining whether someone is a madman, but that can't really apply in a game such as this.

I think TWTBAW has it's time and place and shouldn't be used flippantly, but there is such a thing as "TWTBAW". You can't just say it doesn't exist just because you don't agree with it. I don't think TWTBAW applies here like I said, since Grenda appears to be what I would call a "madman" (someone who does not follow standard mafia convention).

29. ISO #729

Ok scrolling through that FM-Grenda Grendinator ISO I admit that slot is basically anti-town!!
    -vote FM-Grenda Grendinator

I still want a valid case for why Candy is Towny however!! I'd share a sandwich!!
    I admit their 2nd half of posts are better than the 1st!
    But what makes them "town" is like the amount of effort in about >>3<< posts!?!? I didn't see anything spectacularly towny in those, please someone help me see it!?!?!

As Candy said themselves once: "I do like this post. Town points for putting in the effort." - clearly effort = town in their mind, therefore effort in a handful of posts can't possibly be town indicative of them since they'd aim for it as wolf!

Again if someone PLEASE could point out what makes candy towny, that'd be jolly sandwich and I could focus elsewhere at night!!

30. ISO #730

@FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Dipper Pines

Stanford, what are your top 3 scum/town rn? Also did you read my questions?

31. ISO #731

@FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Dipper Pines

Candy has posted nothing but good takes from what I've seen. I'm more worried about Candy being a deep wolf that's trying to pocket people than what you've accused candy of...

Which... actually... what did you even accuse Candy of? xD

All you did was complain about Candy making a longer post explaining why the letter talk was a distraction? And then used that as justification to vote Candy?

And as for the topic of consensus, there are five people that are on the table for lynch today. And like it or not, mafia is a game where town has to come to a consensus to get anything done. ^^

So it's best you examine those five rather than wasting time on someone that no one is really interested in lynching today, unless... you implying that you think all five of those people are town?

Because ultimately, we don't need your vote. We don't need you to take your vote off of Candy. I'm not going to waste my time on a pointless discussion like that. Placing your vote on someone who has no chance of being lynched can never be town indicative when there are literally five possible lynch candidates in discussion. I'm saying you should examine those five in the interest of town, because either you're town and you need to help contribute to today's lynch. Or you're scum, and forcing you to take an actual stand on someone is important for future VCA, pairings, and anti-pairings <3

32. ISO #732

As Candy said themselves once: "I do like this post. Town points for putting in the effort." - clearly effort = town in their mind, therefore effort in a handful of posts can't possibly be town indicative of them since they'd aim for it as wolf!
    I find this particular part funny because I knew someone would comment about me saying a post was townie because of "effort". Though the immediate conclusion you might reach when you see this post is me saying "they are doing stuff so they are townie", the definition of effort here(or at least what I was trying to say) is more "he's actively trying to discuss with me and find a good lynch target, so therefore it is townie"
    I understand the vagueness can be a bit confusing but I admit I was feeling a bit lazy when I made that post and didn't really feel like typing up more words. Does it change what you're saying in your post? Probably not, but it needs to be said so more people don't get confused by what I was trying to say.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Grenda Grendinator View Post
    "Now that you have insulted my intelligence, simpleton, you are the only person I'm willing to lynch today.."
    So Grenade knows and can use English quite well; however, s/he has been trolling this whole time by sending messages of a 5-year-old.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Most wanted counterwagon to least wanted counterwagon(Top to bottom)

Gideon is a clearly capable player(based on how they've posted) that I haven't seen much out of so I'm concerned about them and would be willing to make them the counter-wagon
    Pacifica
    Stanley
    Stanford
    That is fair. I think given we've got 4 hours left if gideon turned out to be a competent contributing town offing him could be regrettable. That's why I prefer Northwest

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Candy has posted nothing but good takes from what I've seen. I'm more worried about Candy being a deep wolf that's trying to pocket people than what you've accused candy of...

Which... actually... what did you even accuse Candy of? xD

All you did was complain about Candy making a longer post explaining why the letter talk was a distraction? And then used that as justification to vote Candy?
    Thank you for ridiculing and strawmaning me!
    So let me remind you of what I said since you couldn't care less to look upwards a few posts!
    Their 11th post and leading up to it gave the impression that they were performatively biding time until in the 11th post they were a happy wolf finding something to bite!
    A couple of chit chat posts, followed by a couple of "this is pointless, so let me add to it!" posts!
    Another couple chit chat posts followed by 2 good posts. The first good posts of the slot!
    Several chit chat posts, into 1 big in effort post about their PoE. Yay 3rd good post! The towniest slot in the game everybody!
    From there on out.. it's just.. nothing?? Maybe the 2 larger posts about Grenda - but they can't possibly count for anything since Grenda was the consensus lynch and they were just waffling about that slot, nothing of any significance!!

@FM-Mabel Pines
    You're right to fear Candy to be a deep wolf, because when you put that slot's content under - there is but 3-4 towny posts! Nothing out of anyones wolfrange whatsoever!!

And as for the topic of consensus, there are five people that are on the table for lynch today. And like it or not, mafia is a game where town has to come to a consensus to get anything done. ^^

So it's best you examine those five rather than wasting time on someone that no one is really interested in lynching today, unless... you implying that you think all five of those people are town?
    Yes, you're right! Those five should be looked at! The PoE to work with!!

However...
    Because ultimately, we don't need your vote. We don't need you to take your vote off of Candy. I'm not going to waste my time on a pointless discussion like that. Placing your vote on someone who has no chance of being lynched can never be town indicative when there are literally five possible lynch candidates in discussion. I'm saying you should examine those five in the interest of town, because either you're town and you need to help contribute to today's lynch. Or you're scum, and forcing you to take an actual stand on someone is important for future VCA, pairings, and anti-pairings <3
    I'll take your advice in examining those 5 slots, if YOU stop being stubborn and go out of your bubble!!
    Or maybe some more ridiculation and strawmaning and pointing out that you don't NEED to talk to ME or anything that I say because you got your concensus and you don't need my vote for anything??

You're asking to only focuse on your thoughts whilst dismissing those of others! Get out of your bubble and tell me EXACTLY how Windy is TOWN! Maybe we can get to a consensus about that slot????? Isn't that what YOU allegedly want??

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

Thank you for ridiculing and strawmaning me!
    So let me remind you of what I said since you couldn't care less to look upwards a few posts!
    Their 11th post and leading up to it gave the impression that they were performatively biding time until in the 11th post they were a happy wolf finding something to bite!
    A couple of chit chat posts, followed by a couple of "this is pointless, so let me add to it!" posts!
    Another couple chit chat posts followed by 2 good posts. The first good posts of the slot!
    Several chit chat posts, into 1 big in effort post about their PoE. Yay 3rd good post! The towniest slot in the game everybody!
    From there on out.. it's just.. nothing?? Maybe the 2 larger posts about Grenda - but they can't possibly count for anything since Grenda was the consensus lynch and they were just waffling about that slot, nothing of any significance!!

@FM-Mabel Pines
    You're right to fear Candy to be a deep wolf, because when you put that slot's content under - there is but 3-4 towny posts! Nothing out of anyones wolfrange whatsoever!!

Yes, you're right! Those five should be looked at! The PoE to work with!!

However...

I'll take your advice in examining those 5 slots, if YOU stop being stubborn and go out of your bubble!!
    Or maybe some more ridiculation and strawmaning and pointing out that you don't NEED to talk to ME or anything that I say because you got your concensus and you don't need my vote for anything??

You're asking to only focuse on your thoughts whilst dismissing those of others! Get out of your bubble and tell me EXACTLY how Windy is TOWN! Maybe we can get to a consensus about that slot????? Isn't that what YOU allegedly want??
    Uhhhh. you might want to re-read your ISO, because you mentioned Candy in a grand total of: 1 post before voting for her.

And your criticism of Candy was on post #65, super early in RVS? We are way past that point.

But like I said, not wasting time analyzing the slot of someone who is never being lynched today. There will be plenty of time later on for that.

Trying to derail the conversation with another person that's not on the table to be lynched today? There are 4 hours left, focusing on these slots is a waste of time at best, and has negative implications for your alignment at worst

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750