Register

User Tag List

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,800 of 4823
  1. ISO #4751

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @LagAttack this is probably the best last will I've ever seen lol

I feel like ZZOrange is a bit more likely to be templar than Wrath, although they both are very good candidates for templar (plus, they 100 % are non-towns, so lynching among them is a no-brainer). Saying an obvious scum is green-checked is a great way to play Jester.

Anything I should know before placing my vote on Wrath though? Just to make sure
    nope!

2. ISO #4752

3. ISO #4753

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i hard-claim JESUS,
    yes master
    -vote CyberWrath
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4754

mm left ;W;
    Nu I didn't leave, I just checked some unholy setup
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #4755

6. ISO #4756

7. ISO #4757

8. ISO #4758

9. ISO #4759

YOU SPELT IT WRONG
    Wha--
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    -vote Marshall Marshmallow
    oh.
    -vote WrathCyber

Sorry Mr. Scum :P
    it's nice to have ur presence btw. u are quite wholesome and untouched by all of this tahxicity
    Um thanks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Have you seen my role card?
    Yes. It's basically the IKEA guy who got a promotion

10. ISO #4760

11. ISO #4761

12. ISO #4762

13. ISO #4763

14. ISO #4764

WrathCyber has been voted off.
    Their role was :
    Spoiler : Role :
    Templar

Night 4 has started and will end in :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Remember to send your night action!
    Last edited by Auwt; June 1st, 2021 at 12:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

15. ISO #4765

LAST HOPE

Experimental setup

Full Setup

Varcron has died.

Their role was :
    Spoiler : Varcron's role :
    Ground Magus

Their last will was :
    Spoiler : Varcron's Last will :

Disclaimer for the living: I am Magus, I leveled up blinkskater D1, I roleblocked between MM and LagAttack N1, with MM getting the real roleblock (potentially higher level than LagAttack, so this kind of clears Lag), and I exploded Wrath since he is scum, Ceko literally called out my entire LW to draw scum attention away, and I find that highly towny even though I know his roleclaim is fake (likely villager or some shit like that).

#3109 is my breadcrumb

Town:
    Varcron
    Ceko (Yeah his process is the same as mine as well as asking me great question, he is town)
    Blink (His reads are solid and I trust where his head is and for that I can put him here in full town, plus I levelled him up)
    ZZorange (Afk scum doesn’t make sense anymore as scum)
    #2 (Same reason as Orange

Townish:
    LagAttack

Templar/Neutral
    PQR
    Oberon

Scumish

Scum
    MM (Roleblocked between him and LagAttack, in my POV since he was roleblocked he is probably the real Darkness, I could be wrong here though
    Town

Scum team rn could potentially be Someone/Yues/MM, either way MM is likely scum in that bunch

theoneceko has died.

A death note was found next to their corpse :
    Spoiler : DN :
    Who's the one getting turbo'd now. Nothing personnel kid.

Their role was :
    Spoiler : theoneceko's role :
    Villager

Their last will was :
    Spoiler : theoneceko's Last will :

i just want to tell everyone how awful oberon has played this game.

he prevented a wrath lynch on day 1 "WRATH IS LOCK TOWN"
    he lynched frinckles on day 2. WHY DID YOU LYNCH FRINCKLES INSTEAD OF WRATH?!?
    he gave a LOT of resistance to yuesford's lynch on day 3
    he threw nine times on day 4, the ninth being when he finally convinced me wrath is A FUCKING SHADOW

now i've to wait TWO MORE DAYS TO WIN because of this fucking idiot.

YOU ARE DOGSHIT AT THIS GAME!!!

sorry but IT HAS TO BE SAID. if you do not change the way you play town, you're just going to keep throwing games for us whenever you roll it. the only reason you got a kill off was because yuesford was stupid enough to try to kill you

you almost threw game for town last game too! ffs dude. CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY OR DON'T PLAY AT ALL. DON'T BE SO FUCKING PARANOID, IF THIS SETUP WASN'T SO TOWN-FAVORED YOU WOULD'VE LED TOWN OFF A SHEER CLIFF!!! TODAY, YOU'LL PROBABLY FIND A WAY TO LYNCH VARCRON INSTEAD OF ZZORANGE!!! NO WONDER AUWT HASN'T ENDED THIS GAME. BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL IN IT! YOU ARE SCUM'S ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING.

LITERALLY SAY ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY TODAY:

-vote ZZorange

DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE BC YOUR CREDIBILITY IS COMPLETELY SHOT. NO ONE SHOULD EVER LISTEN TO A FUCKING WORD YOU SAY.

if you are slime, well-played. and obviously, this game taught me that i've to be more decisive. i didn't tunnel wrath and i didn't scumread you for voting zzorange. like holy shit, if you pulled off playing like an idiot town for this long as scum, i am going to be so fucking pissed

Players alive Graveyard
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Numbertwo
    @ZZorange
    @CRichardForumLies
    @Oberon
    OzyWho (Villager)
    Frinckles (Watchful Ranger)
    Yuesford (
    Terrible Prophet)
    PQRnHack (Villager)
    LagAttack (Villager)
    blinkskater (???)
    WrathCyber (Templar)
    Varcron (Ground Magus)
    theoneceko (Villager)

DAY 5 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

5 PLAYERS REMAINING, 3 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Auwt; June 2nd, 2021 at 08:55 AM.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

16. ISO #4766

17. ISO #4767

18. ISO #4768

19. ISO #4769

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    ZZorange (1 [L-4]): CRichardForumLies
    WrathCyber (5 [L-0]): Oberon, theoneceko, Varcron, Numbertwo, Marshmallow Marshall
    Oberon (1 [L-4]): ZZorange

Looking at Vote Count D4, the last shadow probably wouldn't want to vote on the templar as the jester death can hit them too and it would have been gg.
    EBWODP: Templar though I think that's probably understood by everyone who has played the mod.

20. ISO #4770

21. ISO #4771

22. ISO #4772

23. ISO #4773

24. ISO #4774

25. ISO #4775

As unlikely as I think it is ZZOrange is town, we should consider who we think is the last shadow if ZZOrange isn't it.
    Yes I agree this is annoying to think about, yet we need to have a contingency plan in case ZZOrange isn't it and we're in F3 LyLo.
    By the way, we know Blink has to be shadow as we should be in LyLo if they were town.

26. ISO #4776

I'll be shocked if ZZOrange is town, because I think their vote patterns condemns them.
    D3: They voted on LagAttack, who was the counter train to Yuesford. Lag has flipped villager and Yues has flipped shadow.
    D4: They didn't vote on Wrath and there are two reasons why they would refuse to vote on templar and they only make sense if they're the last shadow.
    1. They didn't want the Templar ability to risk killing them by RNG and 2. They didn't vote on someone who is for practical purpose neutral evil in this setup.
    I'm itching to vote on ZZOrange, though again I'd rather we have a plan in the unlikely world where ZZOrange is misplaying hard as town.

27. ISO #4777

28. ISO #4778

29. ISO #4779

30. ISO #4780

31. ISO #4781

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Ceko was right about Wrath not being town.
    So I feel like this could be just gg by listening to the dead villager.
    Still having a plan in the unlikely world where Ceko is wrong on ZZOrange isn't a bad idea.
    ZZ cannot be town. Look at the amount of fake claims he made this game lol. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3621994 (his ISO)

- Claims knight with a green check on "Paopan" (i.e. Yuesford)
    - Claims Magus

-vote ZZOrange

It is mechanically impossible that he is town, and it also is mechanically impossible that we do not win with this lynch. The game is solved. See LagAttacks' amazing last will for details: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post930363

32. ISO #4782

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    "Disclaimer for the living: I am Magus, I leveled up blinkskater D1, I roleblocked between MM and LagAttack N1, with MM getting the real roleblock (potentially higher level than LagAttack, so this kind of clears Lag"

Although, this suggests that MM is more then just a simple villager villager
    I really am a simple villager villager for the record.

33. ISO #4783

call me whatever u want but u trying to analyze my votes that were just on the people with the highest post counts is funny af, talk about overanalyzing looooooooool. Also I didn't have a clue what half the roles that could be in this game were so I just did what LagAttack told me 2 lol.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

34. ISO #4784

35. ISO #4785

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ZZ cannot be town. Look at the amount of fake claims he made this game lol. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3621994 (his ISO)

- Claims knight with a green check on "Paopan" (i.e. Yuesford)
    - Claims Magus

-vote ZZOrange

It is mechanically impossible that he is town, and it also is mechanically impossible that we do not win with this lynch. The game is solved. See LagAttacks' amazing last will for details: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post930363
    Mmm. Is it really that impossible? ZZorange is a self-admitted troll who won't reveal role to jailors and used to reveal his role (whether mafia/town/evil) on d1 to "prevent" reports from being made against him. He doesn't seem to care much about FM, either.

36. ISO #4786

37. ISO #4787

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Mmm. Is it really that impossible? ZZorange is a self-admitted troll who won't reveal role to jailors and used to reveal his role (whether mafia/town/evil) on d1 to "prevent" reports from being made against him. He doesn't seem to care much about FM, either.
    Self-admitted Troll? Pump the brakes super chief.

Citation needed on that one chief.

Plenty of people call me that and call me gamethrower but I've never agreed with the legitimacy of either of those.

Though in caring about this FM game you are correct there was way too many posts for me to read everything so i didn't read everything and just voted who i wanted 2 vote.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

38. ISO #4788

39. ISO #4789

40. ISO #4790

ZZorange has been voted off.
    Their role was :
    Spoiler : Role :
    Darkness

41. ISO #4791

LAST HOPE

Experimental setup

Full Setup

GAME HAS ENDED.

THE VILLAGE AND THE COUNCIL HAVE WON THE GAME.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @Numbertwo
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @LagAttack
    @theoneceko
    @ZZorange
    @CRichardForumLies
    @Yuesford
    @Oberon
    @PQRnHack
    @WrathCyber
    @OzyWho
    @blinkskater

As always, thanks for having played this FM, I hope the setup was pleasant to play although a lot of informations were not directly available in the setup thread !

Here is the discord, if you are curious as to everyone's role/randomization or the night actions.
    https://discord.gg/r5rumpHW

Last edited by Auwt; June 3rd, 2021 at 07:02 AM.

42. ISO #4792

43. ISO #4793

99 votes to hammer.

In case some want to MVP vote.
    Last edited by Auwt; June 3rd, 2021 at 07:03 AM.

44. ISO #4794

45. ISO #4795

46. ISO #4796

47. ISO #4797

48. ISO #4798

GG WP guys, this setup was really fun to play.

-vote LagAttack

When the newbie is the voice of reason. Lol. MVP
    @Oberon never assume someone is intentionally gamethrowing in FM, that will almost always be wrong, and if it isn't wrong, the banhammer will fall hard anyway. ZZ absolutely was the only possible lynch.

I am wayyyy too busy to sign for another game at the moment (literally never logged on for some IRL days multiple times throughout this game), btw, sorry.

49. ISO #4799

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I agree with you here, looking at the post it feels way too chill for a first time FM Scum.
    -unvote

Still though, that AtE I mentioned earlier feels way too reminiscent of my own AtE I did as scum in krc.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I would appreciate if you could elaborate on your thoughts process in this post:

Here you say that lynching Jester would be anti-town and instead we should level him up:

But here in that same post you say that you'd lynch a Jester claim:

Additionally, why would the Templar claiming be anti town?

Lynching Jester would be worse but you'd lynch him? And why would a Jester claim be bad for town again? You said it's because lynching him is bad - so just don't lynch him? In what way would it be bad for town? I do see how it would be bad for the wolves though, losing their lost wolf.
    ... I think I was just being retarded Ozy :P. Lynching Templar was the way to go, and the setup should actually be tweaked because Templar lynch doesn't punish Town hard enough for it not to want to get rid of an evil neutral. Sorry for getting you killed XD.
    The rest of my reads wasn't bad at all though
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 3rd, 2021 at 08:48 AM.

50. ISO #4800

LagAttack reminds of someone from last season Champs. There was someone representing a video or IRL Mafia community; has had hundreds of games in their respective field but the Champs game was their first ever FM game. Everyone was impressed by how good he played.

(there might been multiple people like that, because plenty live mafia based communities participated, but he was the only one in podcast)

I guess mafia is mafia, no matter it's form.