S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 87
Register

User Tag List

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,350 of 4823
  1. ISO #4301

2. ISO #4302

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Ok, so we have two Magus claims already. So ceko's gambit to bait out a Magus claim seems to have worked.

At this point I am all for being honest with my feedback.

I have not been leveled up, not once in this game.

In fact, I have received ZERO feedback this game - no roleblocks, no manipulations, no horrors, nothing.

So we now have two Magus claims:
    ceko, Wrath

3 PR claims:
    Oberon, Yuesford, ZZorange

Oberon is almost certainly the PR there, but that point aside - with 5 players in 2 slots, we have 3 of the 4 scum in that grouping.
    Magus~Wrath also implies MM as the fourth and final scum.

3. ISO #4303

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I actually buy Wrath roleblocking MM, he had MM in his scumreads D2. Time to check back to see if he also had Paopan.
    wrath claimed to roleblock on n2. mm said he was roleblocked on n1. elemental magus can only use ice magus ONCE.

also, iirc i had mm as a scumread too at the beginning of day 2

4. ISO #4304

Wrath is claiming he leveled me up day 1 as Magus.
    ceko is claiming he leveled me up day 2 as Magus.

Both are lying, but Wraths comes off as a super Templar-y kind of lie
    ceko's comes off as trying to bait out something with FPS - very arrogant play given the circumstances, but I guess it worked in catching Wrath in a lie.

5. ISO #4305

6. ISO #4306

7. ISO #4307

8. ISO #4308

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    LOL this is comical. I sure hope Yues is not Templar.

@theoneceko i trolled today to get some reads and to see who might jump ship off of Yues. You can go ISO me, I got accused of defending Frinckles too hard etc. and ultimately put my vote on Yues, mostly in desperation because I didnt want Frinckles lynched and my preference was Wrath, but that didnt get enough votes.

with that
    -vote yuesford
    I don't think he is

9. ISO #4309

10. ISO #4310

Are you insane? If you trust them, then you believe that Wrath is Rogue, which would make Oberon a lying Rogue claim, whom you healed and saved? WTF. Is this like a last-ditch fake-Jester play?
    ya, thats exactly what this is. lol

11. ISO #4311

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    okay, well it looks like town just won. of course, that's assuming that CRichardForumLies and Varcron won't have a brainfart and lynch LagAttack. and that Marshmallow Marshall won't screw things up

guwud night everyone ;W;
    Answer me before you go to bed, why did you lie about leveling me up?

12. ISO #4312

13. ISO #4313

14. ISO #4314

15. ISO #4315

16. ISO #4316

17. ISO #4317

18. ISO #4318

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Lets hope Yues is a shadow for starters, then we get blink next depending on which role Yues flips as.
    If you think I'm being paranoid for no reason, you're free to think so.
    Yet my paranoia about Yues being a trolling village.... Hopefully their assumed flip proves me wrong.
    Hes not. If he's Villager here, good chance he's throwing. Host would've done something about it by now

19. ISO #4319

@Oberon I hope this convinces you that I am really the Elemental Magus so you can lynch Yuesford instead of talking to Wrath. The most important thing now is to lynch Yuesford. There's no way I'm letting Wrath convince you he is the Elemental Magus.

~~~

I leveled up @LagAttack last night. This is basically confirmed because there was no Horror at Lag's house.

----
    Horror (Roleblock): Players that get spooked away from this house will receive a feedback.
    ----

@LagAttack
    You know my town meta, so I thought you'd know I leveled you up. I also hoped you would choose Priest. However, I guess you really bought my Villager claim and didn't understand the "bc i'm town" spam I threw your way. I was scared I leveled up two scums because of blinkskater's case on you and because you didn't work with me today. However, I re-read your day 3, and your wall on why Yuesford should be lynched makes me think you're still town with CRichard, Varcron, and Oberon.

I also really think I'm going to die tonight, because if you knew when I leveled you up that I was the Elemental Magus, then you would've become a Priest. However, you haven't shown any signs that you knew my true role.

This is your first FM, so your mistake is understandable. There aren't any PM's in FM, so the best I could do was to send you subtle signals. However, I'm still pissed that you didn't know I was the Elemental Magus. I leveled up blinkskater, then you for fuck's sake because both of you say "UWU HEWWO" and were my strongest townreads. I leveled up blinkskater first because I thought he was more likely to be hit by the Darkness. Also, your day 1 EOD train made me rethink if you were really town or not.

I thought scum would use the train on you to accuse you of being scum, which is EXACTLY what blinkskater did. Now that blinkskater told me he likes to power-wolf, I'm pretty convinced he rolled Shadow.

What's most important today is that we lynch Yuesford. Then, we can learn more about blinkskater's role. We'll lynch him tomorrow, then get PQRNHack the day after.
    This post.... This post is what confuses me

20. ISO #4320

21. ISO #4321

22. ISO #4322

23. ISO #4323

24. ISO #4324

25. ISO #4325

26. ISO #4326

27. ISO #4327

28. ISO #4328

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So let me get this straight real quick

Wrath is confirmed not to be Magus, but explain how you are magus for me?

You levelled up blink N1, I can accept this. You roleblocked MM N1 too, I accept this

But what about N2?
    i used my psychic ability to witch blink onto myself. if blink is glorious master, he will be "confirmed" tomorrow. we'll see. i think there's some setup wifom around that slot still, but we can figure that out later

i leveled up lag on day 2 but she's denying it to confuse the scum. or maybe i leveled someone else up.

29. ISO #4329

30. ISO #4330

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Wrath is claiming he leveled me up day 1 as Magus.
    ceko is claiming he leveled me up day 2 as Magus.

Both are lying, but Wraths comes off as a super Templar-y kind of lie
    ceko's comes off as trying to bait out something with FPS - very arrogant play given the circumstances, but I guess it worked in catching Wrath in a lie.
    Wrath has more blatant of a lie than ceko

Since we all agree that blink was likely levelled up by the real magus.

31. ISO #4331

32. ISO #4332

No...

Two people claimed elemental magus when they know damn well that scum will use the one shot on someone

That means one of the two magus claims AT MINIMUM is scum assuming both are not lying.
    in my wall i said i assumed lag would become priest. i was kinda desperate after getting frinckles lynched.
    very true, wrath is the scum here though. anyways we can figure that out tomorrow. put me in ur scum poe if u want, bc no one else will counterclaim me lol.

33. ISO #4333

i used my psychic ability to witch blink onto myself. if blink is glorious master, he will be "confirmed" tomorrow. we'll see. i think there's some setup wifom around that slot still, but we can figure that out later

i leveled up lag on day 2 but she's denying it to confuse the scum. or maybe i leveled someone else up.
    Okay, this makes me more confident by a long shot

If you are scum faking claiming Magus and you made this genius of a play, I applaud you for fooling me, because what you said makes complete sense and we'll see if Blink is town tomorrow (assuming he isn't RBed)

-vote Yuesford

34. ISO #4334

That's my problem

You are pushing too hard to convince me that this is a town motivated lynch
    yues is mechanically confirmed scum though. why wouldn't i push hard for his lynch? i think scum (blink and wraths the biggest examples here) are using this day to confuse town.

35. ISO #4335

Okay, this makes me more confident by a long shot

If you are scum faking claiming Magus and you made this genius of a play, I applaud you for fooling me, because what you said makes complete sense and we'll see if Blink is town tomorrow (assuming he isn't RBed)

-vote Yuesford
    HEWWO!!!

36. ISO #4336

37. ISO #4337

@Auwt Does a maxed-level character (e.g. LVL-2 village Hero) receive any feedback when being leveled up (uselessly) again by Magus or by Wizard?
    Someone reaching the maxed level of their role would still receive a feedback if they are being leveled up (uselessly).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

38. ISO #4338

39. ISO #4339

@Auwt how do you plan to handle Glorious Master's 2 votes in this setup? I doubt Godfather is intelligent enough to know this.
    Don't worry there is a command to put into some brackets in order to make it happen.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

40. ISO #4340

41. ISO #4341

Ozy and Ceko will hate me for this.

@Auwt: is Magus *forced* to pick a new and different role each night? Or can they pick a role and stay in that form for a couple nights or longer?
    "During each night, choose one of your form and use their power (you cannot choose twice the same form)"
    I mean the Magus could just not take any elemental at night.
    But each time they do, the element gets removed from the pool and they can't use it anymore AT ALL.

42. ISO #4342

43. ISO #4343

44. ISO #4344

45. ISO #4345

46. ISO #4346

47. ISO #4347

48. ISO #4348

49. ISO #4349

50. ISO #4350