Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4823
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I've only seen scum use chainsaw defence when defending other scum from being pushed by villagers.
    I guess it isn't impossible for scum to chainsaw defend villagers from other villagers, though I've yet to see it.
    @CRichardForumLies
    Since in your experience chainsaw is only scummy when defending a scum;
    Does this interaction look like scum/scum to you? (it did for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Fair point, but this could be looked at as a pocket of me.
    (you can go to the post by clicking that blue icon next to name)
    This was his explanation of the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I kind of get how you see that that's scummy, except I was looking at it from an outside POV instead of as a Varcron POV

fmpov there's now 2 things that suggest a varcron/pqr scum team.

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    It's not having a difference of opinion that's the problem here, it's more about how you're trying to sow doubt in my mind about my Varcron read and that felt scummy.
    I like your reaction tbh, it goes well in line with your Ti personality.
    I think a TMI slipped you wouldn't have such natural reaction as they'd be immediately aware of it.

Now if you could give me the courtesy and give your thoughts on my latest question to you, that'd be appreciated.

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I like your reaction tbh, it goes well in line with your Ti personality.
    I think a TMI slipped you wouldn't have such natural reaction as they'd be immediately aware of it.

Now if you could give me the courtesy and give your thoughts on my latest question to you, that'd be appreciated.
    If this is about Varcron and PQR, I doubt they're scum partners as I think Varcron's paranoia about being pocketed by PQR feels genuine.
    It feels like that if it were scum theatre, it would be less spontaneous and would feel like they're acting it out and that wasn't the impression I got from reading their exchange.

10. ISO #1160

I'll be the first to admit that I might have conf biased myself on OzyWho, yet I got the feeling that they were trying to sow doubt on Varcron and it wasn't villagery.
    Anyway Wrath feels like a toss up at this point.
    Being alone in the thread and tired, I feel like I'm running on fumes and risk conf biasing myself to oblivion.

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    You're an ass.

If you need me I'll be taking ZZorange's lead for the rest of day 1
    @LagAttack
    This unreasonable AtE made to excuse stepping away of the game is super scummy btw.

You're literally 180ing your attitude towards the game all because 1 guys opinion on you.

Given your game progression before then, this 180 is bordering unbelievable tbh.

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

@ZZorange you're 7 posts short of minimum post requirement.
    @Numbertwo you're 3 posts short of minimum post requirement.
    Here he is becoming desperate, a cheapo play that he's willing to employ to misdirect the blame. It's almost too easy compared to the initial arguments you had prepared beforehand

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    If anything, the 3 voters who voted for lagattack (Oberon, OzyWho, and Blinkskater) reek of scum. Didn't Ozywho state that lagattack was a townie himself? Why is he voting lag when he saw more suspicion towards oberon?
    bruh you did the same thing with varcron

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    yes

I like LagAttack's tone here, wouldn't vote him unless there's a pretty good reason to do so
    I agree with you here, looking at the post it feels way too chill for a first time FM Scum.
    -unvote

Still though, that AtE I mentioned earlier feels way too reminiscent of my own AtE I did as scum in krc.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I would appreciate if you could elaborate on your thoughts process in this post:
    I don't think Templar should claim. Lynching him would just result in a jester kill against one of us. We should instead try to level him up and have him as a survivor that helps until we can make him win by leveling him up again, but without him being revealed because that doesn't help town. I wouldn't spare a Templar claim, though.

Here you say that lynching Jester would be anti-town and instead we should level him up:
    Lynching him would just result in a jester kill against one of us. We should instead try to level him up and have him as a survivor that helps until we can make him win by leveling him up again, but without him being revealed because that doesn't help town.

But here in that same post you say that you'd lynch a Jester claim:
    I wouldn't spare a Templar claim, though.

Additionally, why would the Templar claiming be anti town?
    I don't think Templar should claim...

...but without him being revealed because that doesn't help town.

Lynching Jester would be worse but you'd lynch him? And why would a Jester claim be bad for town again? You said it's because lynching him is bad - so just don't lynch him? In what way would it be bad for town? I do see how it would be bad for the wolves though, losing their lost wolf.

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Just my humble opinion. Notice how fast Ozy switched from his vote on me to lagattack once he saw the majority on lagattack. He probably saw his scum teammate voting on lag.
    Majority was on you lol, my switch made the difference. Also that other guy unvoted.

Get your facts straight, you can't remember your own reads nor elaborate on them; at least count votes correctly..

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

The activity level so close to EoD (2 hours), and many hours before that, suggests to me slightly that the top wagon that was just recently and for a very long time - WrathCyber - was Town.
    From what i understand after reading the setup. Only 2 scums knows eachothers identity.

50. ISO #1200