S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Like I said it was me not you all.
    nah don't beat yourself up about it man
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    you shouldn't have brought it up in thread then
    if you are serious than stop talking in the thread

@Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    stop attacking peoples believes

this convo is over, this is a mafia game, not a political/religious topic
    Seems like someone is sending out the message that we should get back to science.

Yet they dare not push or question us, this leads us to believe they don't want us to reach the truth.

What could Wiisp wish to remain unknown?
    -vote Wiisp

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

-unvote

Is the different shades of purple an indication of who is operating the archon? Who is SJ archon'd with? Or is the other head remaining anonymous?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    in before this is scum not knowing how to react as not to be scumread after Paul replaced out
    If all the evidence in the universe turned in favour of creationism, I would be the first to admit it, and I would immediately change my mind. As things stand, however, all available evidence (and there is a vast amount of it) favours evolution.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    If all the evidence in the universe turned in favour of creationism, I would be the first to admit it, and I would immediately change my mind. As things stand, however, all available evidence (and there is a vast amount of it) favours evolution.
    yeah yeah you don't believe the world was created in 7 days awesome awesome. If you use the RP as a way to dodge semi-serious prodding it'll be noted

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    yeah yeah you don't believe the world was created in 7 days awesome awesome. If you use the RP as a way to dodge semi-serious prodding it'll be noted
    If you don't understand how something
    works, never mind: just give up and say God did it. You don't
    know how the nerve impulse works? Good! You don't understand
    how memories are laid down in the brain? Excellent! Is photosynthesis
    a bafflingly complex process? Wonderful! Please don't go
    to work on the problem, just give up, and appeal to God.

15. ISO #165

-unvote

Is the different shades of purple an indication of who is operating the archon? Who is SJ archon'd with? Or is the other head remaining anonymous?
    I wish, although we are an Archon, ONE OF US finds it amusing to constantly steal my color to create chaos. The part wishes to remain anonymous, don't wish to reveal which other site the personality have come from

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Seems like someone is sending out the message that we should get back to science.

Yet they dare not push or question us, this leads us to believe they don't want us to reach the truth.

What could Wiisp wish to remain unknown?
    -vote Wiisp
    ????

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Indeed, organizing atheists has been compared to herding cats, because they tend to think independently and will not conform to authority.
    -vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins

Looks like the atheists are struggling to see eye to eye rn <3

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

-vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins

Looks like the atheists are struggling to see eye to eye rn <3
    The atheist view is correspondingly life-affirming and life-enhancing, while at the same time never being tainted with self-delusion, wishful thinking, or the whingeing self-pity of those who feel that life owes them something.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

ohh an anon account, which means they are hiding from meta
    Wonder what they are afraid of
    The only reason I fall back into my older playstyle is if I really need to control the game as wolf, or stop town from playing poorly

you played with me? I dont remember you from my old games
    if you want to do these roleplays, at least make them easy to understand
    else please stop
    Ohh he broke the roleplay, with thoughts, kinda wolfy @Paul
    Explain to me how you finna add more colors, and even colors on only parts of words as if my Brian is going to highlight "is" in random words. And you had to of known what I asked, because your post didn't say anything tangible on why they were wolves or towns, u just added the word town and wolf there.

[v]Paul[/v]

At least until I find a better option. Cause this is just slightly policy in a way

Magoroth, u are telling me, in a 13 player game, u wouldn't blink if you got put to L1? Ok boomer
    Here one creates unnecessary shade from baseless accusations.
    Anons are not a alignment tell.
    Roleplay is not an alignment tell.
    Stopping roleplaying (after being asked) is not an alignment tell

And you are crafting your own image to express to the rest of us about your scum/town play. This is Manipulative, which is certainly an Evil action
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #179

ohh an anon account, which means they are hiding from meta
    Wonder what they are afraid of
    The only reason I fall back into my older playstyle is if I really need to control the game as wolf, or stop town from playing poorly

you played with me? I dont remember you from my old games
    if you want to do these roleplays, at least make them easy to understand
    else please stop
    Ohh he broke the roleplay, with thoughts, kinda wolfy @Paul
    Explain to me how you finna add more colors, and even colors on only parts of words as if my Brian is going to highlight "is" in random words. And you had to of known what I asked, because your post didn't say anything tangible on why they were wolves or towns, u just added the word town and wolf there.

[v]Paul[/v]

At least until I find a better option. Cause this is just slightly policy in a way

Magoroth, u are telling me, in a 13 player game, u wouldn't blink if you got put to L1? Ok boomer
    Here one creates unnecessary shade from baseless accusations.
    Anons are not a alignment tell.
    Roleplay is not an alignment tell.
    Stopping roleplaying (after being asked) is not an alignment tell

And you are crafting your own image to express to the rest of us about your scum/town play. This is Manipulative, which is certainly an Evil action

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

lol you don't need to tell me about roleplay being NAI
    this is simply you not being clear with your thoughts when I asked you too
    Idk what exactly I said in regards to anons, outside someone seems to be hiding from meta
    like that is literally why people play on anons

and you are wrong, if someone abruptly stops a roleplay to explain their reads, after people start voting them, its looks like garbage

I also probably should be taking Paul's previous reaction as NAI, but personally I kinda want to still yeet him for all of that non-sense last page
    I'm not crafting anything, there are some people here that have seen my previous play, and I actually played a game prior to this one where I changed my playstyle as well
    I just so happened to be a wolf there, but it had no consequence on any of that

I will make this clear for you special people that want to do roleplay's
    Make your thoughts clear or stop roleplaying
    you do not have to avoid the other because you are roleplaying, and if you can't convey your thoughts with the roleplay, you should stop, its common sense

easy

I think #179 was probably your first game related post, good job, round of applause

34. ISO #184

I actually agree with this train.
    -vote Wiisp
    A great scientist would do their own research and investigation to come to their own conclusion. All you do with this is piggy back off someone else possibly incorrect hypothesis because it aligns with your desire.

35. ISO #185

How dare you question my intellect, the only reason this occurs is because you have no idea how to play as Demon.
    Why sir, you must be mistaken. Demon's are supernatural beings. I am well educated in supernaturalism, and more than capable of "playing" as one.

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

A great scientist would do their own research and investigation to come to their own conclusion. All you do with this is piggy back off someone else possibly incorrect hypothesis because it aligns with your desire.
    and my desire is, what? are you saying i’m sheeping you? you don’t know my thought process, dont presume to interpret it when you’ve not read half the thread.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

lol you don't need to tell me about roleplay being NAI
    this is simply you not being clear with your thoughts when I asked you too
    Idk what exactly I said in regards to anons, outside someone seems to be hiding from meta
    like that is literally why people play on anons

and you are wrong, if someone abruptly stops a roleplay to explain their reads, after people start voting them, its looks like garbage

I also probably should be taking Paul's previous reaction as NAI, but personally I kinda want to still yeet him for all of that non-sense last page
    I'm not crafting anything, there are some people here that have seen my previous play, and I actually played a game prior to this one where I changed my playstyle as well
    I just so happened to be a wolf there, but it had no consequence on any of that

I will make this clear for you special people that want to do roleplay's
    Make your thoughts clear or stop roleplaying
    you do not have to avoid the other because you are roleplaying, and if you can't convey your thoughts with the roleplay, you should stop, its common sense

easy

I think #179 was probably your first game related post, good job, round of applause
    Incorrect, those who halt roleplay on day1 are merely exiting the day1 troll phase. Any other time it may be an indication. Your hypothesis is incorrect
    You continue you craft an Image of your meta to make it more difficult for those to get an accurate read of you. This is evidence of evil
    You fail to see any deeper meaning in any of our other posts, this shows that you do not care to really discover our alignment. This is evidence you are evil.
    And now you use sarcasm to make yourself appear stronger, this is a pathetic way to gain credibility.

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

and my desire is, what? are you saying i’m sheeping you? you don’t know my thought process, dont presume to interpret it when you’ve not read half the thread.
    Here we have baseless accusations on not reading the texts, claims to a though process yet no intel on what that process is. Do you not understand how the Experimental Method works?

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

to be fair, I am stronger than many players on this site lmao
    There is literally nothing meaningful coming from any of your posts, outside the one I talked about
    and your question towards Gray
    #bet
    Claiming to be stronger than many players on this site is like calming you can run faster than everyone at a wheelchair convention.
    And you continue to ignore suggestions that we have good information in our posts that you have missed

47. ISO #197

Built a crazy computer from the ground up that can run any game at like 500fps on max graphics and whats the first thing I do with it?

Play text based forum mafia...

Sometimes I question my life choices..

Before I read up I will mention it helps to read you as a hydra if you designate who is posting between the 2 heads.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

48. ISO #198

Claiming to be stronger than many players on this site is like calming you can run faster than everyone at a wheelchair convention.
    And you continue to ignore suggestions that we have good information in our posts that you have missed
    ​Lmaoo

49. ISO #199

Maybe don't troll then? or attack other players beliefs and then call that content
    "it may be indication" lmao, yes, that's exactly what I am implying you potato
    This is the third time, you have reached the rule of 3 and this discussion has now ended since you can't grasp what is beyond you.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Built a crazy computer from the ground up that can run any game at like 500fps on max graphics and whats the first thing I do with it?

Play text based forum mafia...

Sometimes I question my life choices..

Before I read up I will mention it helps to read you as a hydra if you designate who is posting between the 2 heads.
    There is attempts, but a CERTAIN part of me is laughing hilariously at my frustration.
    Fear not, as it will make our alignment more clear from a different direction.

Grayswandir still sitting at the side.

50. ISO #200

Maybe don't troll then? or attack other players beliefs and then call that content
    "it may be indication" lmao, yes, that's exactly what I am implying you potato
    The fact that it has nothing else to contribute to human wisdom is no reason to hand religion a free licence to tell us what to do. Which religion, anyway? The one in which we happen to have been brought up? To which chapter, then, of which book of the Bible should we turn—for they are far from unanimous and some of them are odious by any reasonable standards. How many literalists have read enough of the Bible to know that the death penalty is prescribed for adultery, for gathering sticks on the sabbath and for cheeking your parents? If we reject Deuteronomy and Leviticus (as all enlightened moderns do), by what criteria do we then decide which of religion's moral values to accept? Or should we pick and choose among all the world's religions until we find one whose moral teaching suits us? If so, again we must ask, by what criterion do we choose? And if we have independent criteria for choosing among religious moralities, why not cut out the middle man and go straight for the moral choice without the religion?