how come you haven't voted me yet

based on your earlier consistent comments against me and my role

this decision should be really easy for you
    *cough*cough* triad *cough*cough*
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2452

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I dont like the idea of two butlers, BDs and protective roles.

So you can explain why moulder!ren protects me N1.
    Yes, scum has been claiming TPR this game. We know.

You got widely scumread d1. If he was moulder it would have been a logical move to protect you n1. I might have made the same move tbh
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    You get off your ass about not scumhunting! If you're town you KNOW Martin is DH. Yeeting him could be a game-winning play.
    I already voted him. Stop responding to me and I can continue with my post right now, I get distracted very easily by current discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    lmfao I'm actually pretty decent with the op in valorant
    @Auwt would sniper aiming at someone be seen by lookout as visiting them?
    Sniper aiming action doesn't count as a visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Sniper aiming action doesn't count as a visit.
    @Frinckles your theory about me being sniper is btfo
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

12. ISO #2462

@FrostByte , can you quote me the posts where you previously claimed to be RB'd?
    I didn't claim until today. It would've been dangerous to do so with the lack of n1 nightkill so I just kept it to myself.

13. ISO #2463

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I didn't claim until today. It would've been dangerous to do so with the lack of n1 nightkill so I just kept it to myself.
    Can I ask why you wouldn't say something day 3?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #2464

I was more saying the PR's provide Wifom making the DH kills dangerous. The lack of that frees him up.

It also occurred to me that we know who the DH is. One thing you may want to discuss is if there is a potential higher value in lynching Renegade first because kills can be redirected onto Unknown. With such a small PoE it also forces the DH's targets onto very few players to give his teammates any chance of winning greatly increasing the chance of bumping into a bodyguard/doc or getting the kill redirected back onto him.

Just a thought : P
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah if you're right

buuuuuuttt

why prefer a night-kill when you can go for the day-kill?

I can 100% confirm Renegade tonight if we day-kill the DH today on D4
    Just because nobody went for it, Think of a mechanical solve plan as a sinking ship where the town can swim and the scum can't but you don't know who is who.

The solution is to throw a life vest out there. The scum will jump for it because they know they will drown without it. You should have left room for people to jump for my plan >.>

@Oberon ^This is how to properly gambit.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #2465

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Can I ask why you wouldn't say something day 3?
    I clammed up. I wasn't gonna claim shit because there was too much pressure.

16. ISO #2466

Just because nobody went for it, Think of a mechanical solve plan as a sinking ship where the town can swim and the scum can't but you don't know who is who.

The solution is to throw a life vest out there. The scum will jump for it because they know they will drown without it. You should have left room for people to jump for my plan >.>

@Oberon ^This is how to properly gambit.
    Oooohhhh....

I'm sorry. I should've realized.

I occasionally have intellectual ego issues, and sometimes that means trying to correct people when I shouldn't.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #2467

Also-
    @Auwt
    @Frinckles
    @FrostByte
    @MartinGG99
    @MattZed
    @Renegade
    @Unknown1234

Anyone opposed to asking the host to reduce day cycles to 24 hours after today? I am not sure what the normal process for that is on this site its been so long sense I have played here..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

18. ISO #2468

No worries. You were totally right. I do the same thing all the time : )

19. ISO #2469

how come you haven't voted me yet

based on your earlier consistent comments against me and my role

this decision should be really easy for you
    why am I going to vote while I'm in a work meeting with my boss and 1 hour into the day ? Hmm I must be triad right
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #2470

Also-
    @Auwt
    @Frinckles
    @FrostByte
    @MartinGG99
    @MattZed
    @Renegade
    @Unknown1234

Anyone opposed to asking the host to reduce day cycles to 24 hours after today? I am not sure what the normal process for that is on this site its been so long sense I have played here..
    I personally don't mind reducing it to 24 hours tbh
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #2471

Also-
    @Auwt
    @Frinckles
    @FrostByte
    @MartinGG99
    @MattZed
    @Renegade
    @Unknown1234

u didn't ask me binch so no fuk u
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

22. ISO #2472

23. ISO #2473

Also-
    @Auwt
    @Frinckles
    @FrostByte
    @MartinGG99
    @MattZed
    @Renegade
    @Unknown1234

Originally I have put in the setup "The day length will be shorten to 24 hours at the start of D3", but I removed it because I didn't know if this was a good idea or not.
    If a consensus has to be made, I would follow.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

24. ISO #2474

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Originally I have put in the setup "The day length will be shorten to 24 hours at the start of D3", but I removed it because I didn't know if this was a good idea or not.
    If a consensus has to be made, I would follow.
    no thank u
    replace me if ur cutting time bc I won't be able to participate

25. ISO #2475

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why am I going to vote while I'm in a work meeting with my boss and 1 hour into the day ? Hmm I must be triad right
    But....why did you post in the first place then.....

typing vote code is real easy imo

also feel free to not be here while ur at work

I assumed you had your full attention here because you posted
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #2476

>:(

27. ISO #2477

But....why did you post in the first place then.....

typing vote code is real easy imo

also feel free to not be here while ur at work

I assumed you had your full attention here because you posted
    u will never have my full attention so long as I remain unmedicated xx

28. ISO #2478

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    no thank u
    replace me if ur cutting time bc I won't be able to participate
    Guess we're not cutting the time down then

I wouldn't want to explain 50 (50 ppp) pages of game to a new player

and the yeet them anyways because of my solve
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #2479

I'm going through the 20 possible scumteams that don't have Me or Frinckles on them. Will share shortly, but a thought that's come up:

What if Helz is DH and the N2 kill was actually a sniper kill?
    I never considered this but it is a really fucking cool idea. I wonder if anyone has ever approached the game from taking all possible combinations and narrowing them down as the game changes. That could be an extremely valid form of mechanical hunting never seen before and facilitated by a program to manage the logic. We could literally make a 'mechanical hunting tool' based on the concept

30. ISO #2480

I never considered this but it is a really fucking cool idea. I wonder if anyone has ever approached the game from taking all possible combinations and narrowing them down as the game changes. That could be an extremely valid form of mechanical hunting never seen before and facilitated by a program to manage the logic. We could literally make a 'mechanical hunting tool' based on the concept
    Groundbreaking mechanical scumhunting, the new name for basic combinatorics. Wow!

31. ISO #2481

@MattZed @Frinckles @Renegade @FrostByte @Helz @naz

I don't care how likely it is that Martin is town and that I am DH. Voting me is a likely loss if FrostByte or Renegade aren't town and I want you all to believe that I am Butler for at least a minute and see that everything I've done in this game is coming from that. I fully intend to break through Martin's posts to prove why he is DH but that will take more time and will be done afterwards (likely later in the day as I still feel sick and will probably want to nap again).

First.

-vote yzb25

WTB Urinal.
    First post was made to show a connection between me and yzb.

UR.I.NAL.
    Me commenting on yzb's first post. If nothing else it was to see and hope he might pick up on something through our interactions at some point.

I like this post a lot actually. Most people in-game have already said they won't read, and it would be easy for scum to make long posts in order to look town. I don't think that's the case here but I like where you're coming from with it.
    Once again trying to show some sort of overly friendliness to yzb in hopes he would catch on.

LMFAO yzb is definitely not saying that as triad.
    This is in response to Frinckles suggesting he could be triad after saying the game should be called.

Give me your top three lynches Mag, without yzb's comment about restarting.
    This is me wanting to know where Oberon's thoughts were while trying to steer conversation away from yzb because I knew he was town.

yzb25

Very early gameplay gave me the impression that he was town. After looking at his posts regarding the Oberon claim situation, there are a few posts worth mentioning.

#355- His post regarding restarting as to not ruin the experience for everyone doesn't come from a Switcher POV. I also don't see this as triad because flat out calling for a game to end is a bold call for a triad member to make for the same reasons that Oberon expressed concern towards yzb.

#518- His flip on Oberon potentially being town reeks of Towny behavior. He didn't have any hesitation about believing the Bus claim, and didn't stay on it or wait for a potential jump back onto the train. I don't see any scum motivation in his posts at this point.
    This is my read on him at the start of day 2 where I am trying to prove that he is town more than reading him as town (the only read where I point out specific posts and link them).

Your posts have been a bit weird lately. Most people believe Frinckles to be scientist, I was interrogating him about being switcher->triad. I don't know who this is responding to
    -unvote

I'm sorry if I didn't already make this clear. I'm not trying to get Frinckles lynched today, the vote was an expression of suspicion and mainly intended to link Frinckles back to my original questioning a few pages back.
    These two are both of me voicing my thoughts towards yzb.

In order of suspicion, my list looks like this:
    Dark Magician
    Deathworlds
    Naz
    MattZed
    FrostByte

Renegade
    bakermir

Frinckles

Helz
    Martin
    Yzb25
    My reads list that now drops yzb to the most towny slot.

Yzb25 is my Town confirmed slot.

If I'm dead this means there's a chance that Helz is town. In the event, there are three situations that could exist right now.

1.) Helz is town but not Butler, and suspected that I was butler. I believe this could be the case because of #post 752 made by him. He says he does not want to discuss why this slot might be town for "-reasons-" and also puts me as his highest town-read only above yzb25. If this situation is true I suspect him to be a stronger town role and was hoping to get attention on him and not on others.

I hinted several times that Yzb25 was my butler target, and Helz seemed to strongly town-read me most of the game. I believe this is a very possible scenario. In the event this is true, I still suspect MattZed to be triad.

2.) Helz is town and we are both Butler. While this seems extremely unlikely given that it would leave us with two extra confirmed town players, and would leave 4 triad in DM/Bakermir/Renegade/Naz/FrostByte. This feels like the most unlikely scenario to be true, partially because of setup balance.

3.) Helz is triad and is fake-claiming Butler. This could either be because he didn't see anyone else claiming Butler and saw it as an opportunity, or because he thought I was butler for reasons previously stated. I would not put it past Helz to do this but I think his reaction in day 3 is more likely indicative of which scenario this is.

Yzb, Frinckles and Martin should not be considered for lynch in this game anymore. Frinckles catching the switcher and revealing it makes him basically confirmed, while Martin's roleclaim also puts him in a similar position. MattZed should also not be lynched before Helz unless his Butler claim ends up being fake like I expect it to.

Ignoring Helz' claim, my 4 triad picks would have been MattZed, DM, Naz, and FrostByte. With Helz claiming to be Butler, it leaves me more inclined to believe Naz being an actual Detective or FrostByte being a silent unrevealed TPR. I think night action from Naz will make this situation much more clear.
    I made it very clear several times my connection with Yzb but made sure never to drop a hint that I could be butler (unless you read a lot into our interactions like Helz(?) potentially may have). Making it as far as I could have with yzb still being alive makes the game that much easier to solve and it worked almost as good as it could have until situations happening today.

I think this is going to be a huge lesson for me on not confirming peoples roles one way or another based simply on the likeliness of their roles exisiting and reading into emotions based on claims. I kinda wish in hindsight I had spent less time simply believing that Martin was town because of his role-claim and actually spent more time deciding if that made sense or not.

32. ISO #2482

Guess we're not cutting the time down then

I wouldn't want to explain 50 (50 ppp) pages of game to a new player

and the yeet them anyways because of my solve
    Your solve - MZ just pointed out a scenario your solve doesn't cover.

Tooting your own horn a bit yeah?

33. ISO #2483

The mafia nerd in me is geeking the fuck out right now on this. With some kind of assigning ratios of probability players could use it to quantify potentials. Even scum would want to use it because it allows them to project the appropriate level of confidence in their fake reads.

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

[QUOTE=Renegade;905851]Triad has 4 players. Town has 8 Players. There is a switcher.

If every player from every team shakes the hands of every player from every other team at the end of the game, how many handshakes will occur?[/QUOT(E]
    [4(8+1) + 8(4+1) + 1(8+4)]/2.

I also combinatorics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

37. ISO #2487

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Triad has 4 players. Town has 8 Players. There is a switcher.

If every player from every team shakes the hands of every player from every other team at the end of the game, how many handshakes will occur?

I also combinatorics.
    Formatting fixed.

38. ISO #2488

This is in response to the counter train building on Frinckles. I think Frinckles is probably Scientist at this point, which is a big flip for me but it feels like there's a Oberon situation happening again which is what I'm trying to avoid.
    I'm only trying to explain why I don't scum!Frinckles would ever make this play. He has been generally scummy so far but this in my opinion (as someone who was heavy scum-reading him all game) does not make him scum at all. I am very concerned about people lurking and jumping on the train again which is what I'm trying to avoid.
    These are the two that I meant to quote but instead quoted yzb's posts.

39. ISO #2489

[QUOTE=MattZed;905852]

If every player from every team shakes the hands of every player from every other team at the end of the game, how many handshakes will occur?[/QUOT(E]

I also combinatorics.
    I actually think it is simpler. 4*8 (all town/triad handshakes) + 1*(8+4) all switcher handshakes or 60. No inter-team handshakes.

40. ISO #2490

I'm going through the 20 possible scumteams that don't have Me or Frinckles on them. Will share shortly, but a thought that's come up:

What if Helz is DH and the N2 kill was actually a sniper kill?
    I suppose that's possible, at face value.

But then that would mean that they're the last triad random

meaning any TPR claims that have given mechanical information are without a doubt proven

because sniper has no Town counterpart

meaning Naz, Renegade, and Frinckles are both town as well as myself (unless you're thinking DH martin with town Renegade)

And that means the other TPR claims

Helz and Unkown are both triad

because we only get 5 TPR's (including Obereon who's dead)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

[QUOTE=MattZed;905852]

I also combinatorics.
    Fuck that. I'm a musician. I can count to 12 and spell things with the letters ABCDEFG and that's about it.

I'm really good at counting up to 12 and spelling with ABCDEFG though.

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

I actually think it is simpler. 4*8 (all town/triad handshakes) + 1*(8+4) all switcher handshakes or 60. No inter-team handshakes.
    Okay but we both actually computed the answer as 44.

45. ISO #2495

Groundbreaking mechanical scumhunting, the new name for basic combinatorics. Wow!
    Yeah. But combine combinatorics with sociometrics and you get a quantified game analysis. I feel like the two together is like... Computers learning to play chess or some shit.

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

I didn't feel like computing the combinations you had.
    Let the record show I would have finished my analysis of the 20 combinations of scumteams had you not distracted me with this problem.

Now it's lunchtime, so you get this partial analysis:

I am confirmed town. Frinckles is 95% confirmed and I'm taking him out of the PoE.

We then have 3 triad and 3 town in: Martin, Helz, Unknown, FrostByte, Renegade, Naz.

This gives 20 possible scum teams, and I'll note those that seem impossible:
    Martin+Helz+Unknown
    Martin+Helz+FrostByte
    Martin+Helz+Renegade
    Martin+Helz+Naz
    Martin+Unknown+FrostByte
    Martin+Unknown+Renegade
    Martin+Unknown+Naz
    Martin+FrostByte+Renegade
    Martin+FrostByte+Naz
    Martin+Renegade+Naz
    Helz+Unknown+FrostByte
    Helz+Unknown+Renegade
    Helz+Unknown+Naz
    Helz+FrostByte+Renegade (Impossible; FrostByte can't be DH/CA/ or any if Naz and Martin are telling the truth)
    Helz+FrostByte+Naz
    Helz+Renegade+Naz (Impossible; Naz+Renegade can't both by Triad any)
    Unknown+FrostByte+Renegade (Impossible; FrostByte can't be DH/CA/ or any if Naz and Martin are telling the truth)
    Unknown+FrostByte+Naz
    Unknown+Renegade+Naz (Impossible; Naz+Renegade can't both by Triad any)
    FrostByte+Renegade+Naz (Impossible; Naz+Renegade can't both by Triad any)

49. ISO #2499

Matt & Rene scum for spamming maths
    + helz since his butler peek on Matt
    gg

50. ISO #2500

oh @FrostByte

you owe us a ghost pepper eating video.