Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2921
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Really, just a "lean"?
    Yeah because I kinda am having some difficulty finding some analysis on Frinckles to be confident on atm

esp the hardclaim that DM is scum which is kinda pressing the matter onto me to look at
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1002

My priorities ain't wack. You could be an ex-switcher, locked down last night by protective, who switched with DM and got his triad role, and is now leaning on the scientist claim to get town cred. If switcher leaves the game you will never again be expected to verify your role
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1003

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah because I kinda am having some difficulty finding some analysis on Frinckles to be confident on atm

esp the hardclaim that DM is scum which is kinda pressing the matter onto me to look at
    Err, well, an indication that Frinckles is towny or scummy

idk

I'm trying to not over-think this and I feel like if I do it's not going to help at all
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    My priorities ain't wack. You could be an ex-switcher, locked down last night by protective, who switched with DM and got his triad role, and is now leaning on the scientist claim to get town cred. If switcher leaves the game you will never again be expected to verify your role
    An ex-switcher?

Also what is a speng since I'm still entertaining you for some reason
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    im never unvoting btw
    This seems to be the most relevant post, which was on on Page 11. He stuck around until at least Page 13, where Oberon got to L-1. I certainly haven't read a "please hammer him" post, but I also don't see any "don't hammer" in the last 3 pages Frinckles posted on D1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

do you even know how locksmith/moulder works?
    Yes. It's not relevant to whether you are a scientist and visited DM or a switcher who switched with DM - it just affects ppl visiting you
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

@Frinckles , instead of me just speculating, how about I ask:

You were around when Oberon was L-1. Even though you wanted him to be the eventual yeet, why didn't you unvote him to make sure day didn't end prematurely?
    Even though you wanted him to be the eventual yeet,
    why didn't you unvote him
    You answered your own question.

11. ISO #1011

for the love of god, can you stop dodging everything and give a sincere response for once. We established literally the last page you said you wanted the game to last longer than 5 hours. Unless you make some distinction between 5 hours and 9 hours you're obfuscating the point here

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Oberon has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

FrostByte (1 [L-6]): Unknown1234
    Oberon (7 [L-0]): Frinckles, MattZed, MartinGG99, FrostByte, Renegade, Dark Magician, deathworlds
    Unknown1234 (1 [L-6]): naz
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-5]): Helz, Oberon
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]): bakermir
    @bakermir if your concern is that you feel like the people on Oberon's train were too eager to lynch him, look at all of the reasoning behind each persons individual vote

Frinckles- Mad at Oberon for making him 'reveal his role' and refuses to change his vote even before the Martin counterclaim. This shows he was the most persistent about lynching Oberon.
    MattZed- The first one to vote Oberon for his claim. While he advocates to not lynch early, does not remove his vote and seems very persistent to lynch Oberon. Hard to gauge this much because he misses the end of EOD.
    MartinGG99- Reaction mostly based on his Bus Driver claim, passionately states he doesn't think there are two Bus Drivers (or at least that it isn't Oberon). He has the most logical vote on the train.
    FrostBye- Said it was a policy lynch. Lack of posts makes it hard to reach a conclusion on this.
    Renegade- A bit of a wildcard in which it seemed like genuine frustration towards Oberon's play and a lot of emotion towards people advocating against his lynch.
    Dark Magician- He has probably the least convincing argument against Oberon in which he feels like he's not sold entirely on the train but goes with it anyways. This one is worth considering more.
    deathworlds- In my opinion had very little reason to hammer him, as there was evidence shown of lacking in reading the game and contradicting early statements.

I still think this makes Dark Magician the biggest suspect on this train. If you are considering after that, I would look at deathworlds and Renegade (not including FrostByte because of his PL comment).

To your comment about me asking naz why she revealed, I have a strong feeling it could be a triad player trying to seem useful and avoid being lynched. If you ask me why I say this, both @MattZed and @Helz had previously called her out on her lack of participation, one of them going as far as to say they would be happy with a PL lynch on her if no better options are shown. I still don't feel confident after seeing her response that it was a town play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #1013

for the love of god, can you stop dodging everything and give a sincere response for once. We established literally the last page you said you wanted the game to last longer than 5 hours. Unless you make some distinction between 5 hours and 9 hours you're obfuscating the point here
    wanted the day***

14. ISO #1014

Yes. It's not relevant to whether you are a scientist and visited DM or a switcher who switched with DM - it just affects ppl visiting you
    What difference would it make to you?

In your world I am ex-switcher handing you scum, and then you can proceed to speculate on my alignment.

In the real world, I am Scientist handing you scum.

Which one do you want to live in?

15. ISO #1015

No, I didn't. There's a difference between wanting him to be yeeted, and wanting him to be EVENTUALLY yeeted.

Did you want D1 to end early? If not, why didn't you unvote to make a premature hammer less likely?

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

What difference would it make to you?

In your world I am ex-switcher handing you scum, and then you can proceed to speculate on my alignment.

In the real world, I am Scientist handing you scum.

Which one do you want to live in?
    Okay.

Your ass is next on the block after DM.

18. ISO #1018

Is anyone else getting day 1 Deja Vu vibes....?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #1019

@yzb25 , on your theory that Frinckles is an ex-switcher, you should be voting DM if you believe it. You said you're worried Frinckles made DM into Switcher... which means DM is switcher right now. (barring some form of bussing/operating) But if this is true, like I said, Frinckles is probably Triad, so yeeting either of them is a win.

The situations we need to be afraid of are where Frinckles has always been Triad or always been Switcher. In these cases, he's trying to off DM just to keep himself alive, and then DM is (probably) a misyeet.

20. ISO #1020

No, I didn't. There's a difference between wanting him to be yeeted, and wanting him to be EVENTUALLY yeeted.

Did you want D1 to end early? If not, why didn't you unvote to make a premature hammer less likely?
    What difference would it have made and why is my vote so important to you? I'm allowed to park my vote where I think it should go am I not?

I literally don't know what you or yzb are trying to get from me.

"Oh no you said not to turbolynch earlier but you parked your vote after he acted retarded 90 times anyway!"

uh yeah, that makes sense.

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is anyone else getting day 1 Deja Vu vibes....?
    If you're talking about how a lot of it is centered about (or originates from) mechanical play amd/or WIFOM

then yes

except for me I'm not 110% sure of whats going on with the arguments since it seems like there's different conversations going on at the same time
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1023

@MartinGG99 , if your night action can be useful to these conundrums, (say, one of the people you tried to switch was DW, which could mean DM is a locksmith/moulder who locked DW last night... or maybe a DH who tried to kill DW) you should be speaking up soon.

24. ISO #1024

Martin already revealed his night actions Matt. He said it didn't work, and neither of his targets were Dark magician.

25. ISO #1025

If you're talking about how a lot of it is centered about (or originates from) mechanical play amd/or WIFOM

then yes

except for me I'm not 110% sure of whats going on with the arguments since it seems like there's different conversations going on at the same time
    Because people have shit priorities.

Imagine scumreading Frinckles for lynch logistics and ignoring the actual person that hammered.

This is memes.

26. ISO #1026

@MartinGG99 , if your night action can be useful to these conundrums, (say, one of the people you tried to switch was DW, which could mean DM is a locksmith/moulder who locked DW last night... or maybe a DH who tried to kill DW) you should be speaking up soon.
    @MattZed

Okay.

I tried to bus myself and Frinckles last night.

Meaning there's a slight chance of:

-Operator fucked us over
    -If DH did attack, they attacked one of us
    -Switcher did try to switch last night, but hit a locked house

etc etc etc

I'm gonna subscribe to occams razor and say the only g00fy thing that happened was DH hitting a locked house, and that locked house may have been mine.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

@Auwt , if someone with a night action becomes a Switcher N1, would they still show up as visiting someone N1?
    The night action is canceled whenever you become the new Switcher, so the new Switcher would appear to be visiting no one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

29. ISO #1029

So that means deathworlds has to be Switcher if Frinckles is telling the truth.

30. ISO #1030

Why would we vote DM if he switched with DW? Why not vote DW?

According to Naz, DM visited DW.

According to Frinck, DM has been switcher once.

The only other option is a switcher visited DM. According to Auwt, either DM switched out or DM was switched into can be the case for Frinckles feedback.

Why not save DM for tomorrow or something and get the switcher today?

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

What difference would it have made and why is my vote so important to you? I'm allowed to park my vote where I think it should go am I not?

I literally don't know what you or yzb are trying to get from me.

"Oh no you said not to turbolynch earlier but you parked your vote after he acted retarded 90 times anyway!"

uh yeah, that makes sense.
    Holy balls. I'm not asking if you're ALLOWED to park a vote. I'm asking if you genuinely thought it was a good idea to have Oberon at L-1 so early into the day, and you deflect AGAIN.

Let me make my thoughts clear:

-vote Frinckles

I'm not voting you because of your claims. I'm voting you because you have consistently given me the feeling that you want to actively undermine town discussion under the ruse of seeming reasonable.

33. ISO #1033

Because if naz is telling the truth and Dark Magician was switcher, he would have no reason to lie about this. Unless he was triad.

34. ISO #1034

Because if naz is telling the truth and Dark Magician was switcher, he would have no reason to lie about this. Unless he was triad.
    @Renegade

35. ISO #1035

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why would we vote DM if he switched with DW? Why not vote DW?

According to Naz, DM visited DW.

According to Frinck, DM has been switcher once.

The only other option is a switcher visited DM. According to Auwt, either DM switched out or DM was switched into can be the case for Frinckles feedback.

Why not save DM for tomorrow or something and get the switcher today?
    And according to DM he would have visited DW.

But we don't know if Naz is telling the truth; though I don't know why she would give him an 'out' as scum since they're not aligned.

36. ISO #1036

Dark Magician had two chances to reveal his information if he was town. He wouldn't reveal this if he became triad though, as they would have no reason not to out each other in the process. Hence why this makes the most sense.

37. ISO #1037

Holy balls. I'm not asking if you're ALLOWED to park a vote. I'm asking if you genuinely thought it was a good idea to have Oberon at L-1 so early into the day, and you deflect AGAIN.

Let me make my thoughts clear:

-vote Frinckles

I'm not voting you because of your claims. I'm voting you because you have consistently given me the feeling that you want to actively undermine town discussion under the ruse of seeming reasonable.
    Come on now, there's no way he's been actively undermining discussion.

38. ISO #1038

There are 3 plausible scenarios, as I see it:

Frinckles is scientist and DM transferred switcher to DW.
    Frinckles is scientist and someone transferred switcher to DM, or DM has just kept switcher and maybe failed to take scientist Frinckles for his switch.
    Frinckles was switcher and DM is now switcher.

tbh, nothing is going to advance until DM stops lurking

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

Dark Magician literally said in his own words that if he was switcher he would have taken deathworlds. This means either naz is telling the truth, or he knew that Frinckles had caught him and is either switcher or currently triad. I don't see why this is so hard to believe unless he chose to hold information even after Frinckles was basically giving him an out.

41. ISO #1041

There are 3 plausible scenarios, as I see it:

Frinckles is scientist and DM transferred switcher to DW.
    Frinckles is scientist and someone transferred switcher to DM, or DM has just kept switcher and maybe failed to take scientist Frinckles for his switch.
    Frinckles was switcher and DM is now switcher.

tbh, nothing is going to advance until DM stops lurking

The second option second half can't be true unless naz is lying which I have no reason to believe.

42. ISO #1042

So that means deathworlds has to be Switcher if Frinckles is telling the truth.
    >martin busdrives himself with frinckles
    >martin claims his target house was locked
    >frinckles or martin was locked (this can be confirmed or not, up to locksmith/moulder)
    >no triad kill
    >frinckles claim DM was switcher once
    >naz claim DM visited DW
    >DM was "sure" with it

@Dark Magician tell us everything

43. ISO #1043

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    The second option second half can't be true unless naz is lying which I have no reason to believe.
    err yeah nice spot.

44. ISO #1044

Frinckles does not make a play on Dark Magician unless he is Switcher or Town. Dark Magician has basically confirmed his claim to be true. People need to read the game for what it is and stop repeating mistakes from day 1 that ended in disaster.

45. ISO #1045

To edit, the only way I think Frinckles is triad is if he knew somehow that DM was Switcher or had enough reason to call a bluff on it.

46. ISO #1046

Frinckles does not make a play on Dark Magician unless he is Switcher or Town. Dark Magician has basically confirmed his claim to be true. People need to read the game for what it is and stop repeating mistakes from day 1 that ended in disaster.
    Your posts have been a bit weird lately. Most people believe Frinckles to be scientist, I was interrogating him about being switcher->triad. I don't know who this is responding to

47. ISO #1047

Your posts have been a bit weird lately. Most people believe Frinckles to be scientist, I was interrogating him about being switcher->triad. I don't know who this is responding to
    This is in response to the counter train building on Frinckles. I think Frinckles is probably Scientist at this point, which is a big flip for me but it feels like there's a Oberon situation happening again which is what I'm trying to avoid.

48. ISO #1048

This is in response to the counter train building on Frinckles. I think Frinckles is probably Scientist at this point, which is a big flip for me but it feels like there's a Oberon situation happening again which is what I'm trying to avoid.
    -unvote

I'm sorry if I didn't already make this clear. I'm not trying to get Frinckles lynched today, the vote was an expression of suspicion and mainly intended to link Frinckles back to my original questioning a few pages back.

49. ISO #1049

Never compare my play to Oberon's D1, thanks.

50. ISO #1050

-unvote

I'm sorry if I didn't already make this clear. I'm not trying to get Frinckles lynched today, the vote was an expression of suspicion and mainly intended to link Frinckles back to my original questioning a few pages back.
    I'm only trying to explain why I don't scum!Frinckles would ever make this play. He has been generally scummy so far but this in my opinion (as someone who was heavy scum-reading him all game) does not make him scum at all. I am very concerned about people lurking and jumping on the train again which is what I'm trying to avoid.