Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    there is no 'after me'. the person/people who lynch me are scum and should be pushed to fucking oblivion.
    if there is a vig they should put a bullet in the group who pushed me the hardest. I'd say yzb's posts look really bad as he legit just looks like caught scum at this point. MattZed looks terrible as well.

I think Frinckles figured DM triad too and making sure they keep a healthy distance as part of bussing but never lynch each other this early into the game. Their thoughts and actions kinda spew them triad for me.

you might get yeeted today after the series of claims but I think you are the wrong choice for elimination today

4. ISO #554

Only reason I didn’t vote frinckles again is because of how he claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    This game will be very unique. I figure its kinda like musical chairs where we are more targeting slots than players who have slots.

Whoever is the switcher I would encourage you not to use your ability until the late game. This will be your optimal play because it will enable you to side with the town and you can essentially weaponize it by claiming, swapping to a player, then throwing them to the town to be lynched. I would also not be opposed to you claiming and suggest that the town provide such a person with a certain level of lynch immunity if they choose to work with us. Their role can be verified if we have a scientist on N1.

If we have a bus driver I would be cautious how if and who you swap. With alignments being swappable and no alignment cop you risk causing substantial problems without having all too much benefit.

The real radical difference in this game is that scum is not informed. This will make hunting them quite a bit harder but we should be able to spot them as they have to balance scum hunting with avoiding getting their team mates lynched. Keep in mind that association tells are not a thing at all.

Because the DragonHead specifically acts out the faction kill and is not night immune we can nail him with a good detective/lookout peak. Host WIFOM suggests we will have at least one of those given the setup and kills can be more predictable as the game goes on assuming the Triad does not randomize their targets. I feel that would be unlikely given that the DH will want to avoid hitting his own people.

I would also suggest if we have a War Surgeon that you dedicate yourself as a Bodyguard at least in the early game. Trading a town for a scum is holds much more value than limiting a KPN unless you feel your voice holds significantly higher value.

I am also going to recommend that we all provide a Butler peek. Doing so will allow a real butler to give his peak without risking himself to be killed and if he is killed at some point we can reference that peak to then know a confirmed townie. My Butler peek is MattZed : )

Should be an interesting game. I will be running down to Austin for some work in a bit but I should have solid participation the second half of D1.
    Association reading is overrated
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Lmao you're in for a wild ride.
    Bakermir revealed he was Switcher and claimed he was previously Triad and switched roles with you. What do you have to say to this?
    Game starts d1, so Bakermir is already full of shit.
    I am neither switcher nor triad
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Game starts d1, so Bakermir is already full of shit.
    I am neither switcher nor triad
    Mag claimed Switcher actually LOL, and got to L-1 almost immediately
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Auwt puts 2 busdriver in the game

AS WELL AS A SWITCHER THAT CAN ALSO ACT AS BUSDRIVER????
    That's more of a "Madness" setup rather than an actual experimental setup imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #565

Here we go again

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Based and buspilled
    Based?
    Based on what?
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #571

Martin is either Bus Driver or Switcher.
    Dude if you're town then you're a busdriver who hardclaimed switcher

and if we're SOMEHOW both town then you oughta explain to me in post-game why you thought that was a good idea

because I wasn't seeing it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

Dude if you're town then you're a busdriver who hardclaimed switcher

and if we're SOMEHOW both town then you oughta explain to me in post-game why you thought that was a good idea

because I wasn't seeing it
    It's a great idea.
    I think the only people disagreeing are scum.

24. ISO #574

You were right when you said this'll be a wildride lmao
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Renegade thoughts on this theory? I also feel more suspicious of it after he mentions that his scum-play is him being a tryhard. This feels like double overcompensating for his supposed "obvious scumplay" (Not commenting on this as I've played very few games with him).
    try hard chut up
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #576

It's a great idea.
    I think the only people disagreeing are scum.
    You sure?

Bus Driver :
    Unlike all other roles in the game, you may disagree with the switcher at any time.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #577

What does that mean

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Me+Unknown+Helz = Towncore?

(the question mark means I want to know what you think about this idea)
    This statement makes me uncomfortable, maybe because I'm not a part of it, granted I did just show up.
    But also because it feels forced
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #581

Frinckles why do you think all 4 triad aren’t voting Oberon? Oberon why do you think all 4 triad are voting you?

32. ISO #582

It's a silly response to the thought of "people who disagree with me are scum" by Oberon
    Don't you fucking scumpaint me that way, scummer. I was already scumreading you before this. You were my first scumread this game. Attempt to paint this as me scumreading you just because you disagreed with me and I guarantee you you WILL be put 6 feet under.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

I'm not sure I think it's all 4 triad. It's probably at least some of them though.
    Also I think Triad would vote me because a) I claimed the only 'confirmed' role in the game, and thus Triad has reason to push me; b) they want a mislynch really bad for a couple of reasons. Originally I believe some of them actually bought my Switcher claim and thought I slipped or something and now they have to push this lynch through or they feel it will look really bad for them. c) I can get mislynched easily.

38. ISO #588

Why is it that surprising to have two bus drivers in a setup with a role that involved swapping mechanics? If anything it’s the opposite lol.

People seem very quick to stack votes in this game for some reason. Makes me believe the 3-5 voters are triad.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

what the fuck
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Don't you fucking scumpaint me that way, scummer. I was already scumreading you before this. You were my first scumread this game. Attempt to paint this as me scumreading you just because you disagreed with me and I guarantee you you WILL be put 6 feet under.
    Just like you left it at "I think the only people disagreeing are scum."

I can leave small comments about you as well.

Neither of them paint the whole picture of our scum-reads. I was merely poking fun at one of those comments from you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

L-1 again. Can we please use the time we have and stop fucking spam voting

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Just like you left it at "I think the only people disagreeing are scum."

I can leave small comments about you as well.

Neither of them paint the whole picture of our scum-reads. I was merely poking fun at one of those comments from you.
    Oh no, that's called scumpainting. How about you address the scummy points you've had before this... unexpected claim of bus driver. I believe you actually displayed interest in the Switcher, didn't ya? :P

You also seem to want this lynch much more than I do. I would say that's proof of you being the Switcher. True town wouldn't have revealed like this. In fact I would refer to the game where SUperJack had 3 bus drivers. A game which town lost because they didn't believe there were that many bus drivers.

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    L-1 again. Can we please use the time we have and stop fucking spam voting
    I'm not unvoting a guy who claims my role while also hard-claiming switcher earlier on. That is, by definition, confirmed scum unless Auwt decided to fuck town over by confirming one busdriver but not the other in the setup.

Or do you think I should be the elimination today?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"