Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

vote FrostByte!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    why not MattZed?
    I don't think his reaction to your claim was scum driven, I said this much when you first started it. Switcher is sided against town, and I can't fault someone for voting a non-town aligned role that seemed to have been hard claimed day 1.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    InB4 Frinckles and MattZed Scum Team.
    Do you think Frinckles would fake role-claim out of frustration to Oberons "role-claim" ? I don't know him well enough to determine if thats something he'd do.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    100% tomorrow he will claim he switched into someone else and I'll just say fuck it.
    Bus driver is actually one of the few confirmed town roles lol.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Oberon if you're actually town I hope you realize that by doing things in this exact sequence you've seriously fucked the town with your play. The people who were present at the time of the event will feel totally differently about the gravity of your claim to the people who in hindsight view your posts. The latter group reads everything at once and quickly assembles a more complete picture of the situation, whereas the former group sat here over hours as your play evolved from something semi-trolly to what looked like serious guilt over the game and then again evolving into a competent defense when you recuperated.

-unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    So you Hard Claim Butler?
    He claimed Scientist.

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Oberon if you're actually town I hope you realize that by doing things in this exact sequence you've seriously fucked the town with your play. The people who were present at the time of the event will feel totally differently about the gravity of your claim to the people who in hindsight view your posts. The latter group reads everything at once and quickly assembles a more complete picture of the situation, whereas the former group sat here over hours as your play evolved from something semi-trolly to what looked like serious guilt over the game and then again evolving into a competent defense when you recuperated.

-unvote
    Hush now don't raise valid points or you must be scum!

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

You've played like a total spanner and your adamance that something, anything meaningful came out of this is infuriating.

Mattzed's play is not scum indicative. He professed a scumread for obvious and objective reasons, but encouraged things to play out in case shit like this happened. Scumread me for being "opportunistic", fucking hell whatever. But scumreading mattzed is totally insane and a desperate attempt to find some meaning in your play.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What if the BD is afraid to claim?
    The way this game is going, death seems like the most chill option lol

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

dammit this is what happens when I stay up too late

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

tfw log on and over 20 new pages of posts

🥴
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

bakermir, why do you want to lynch DM?

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

does anyone else find frinckles completely illogical?
    justifying a lynch on the basis of 'you pissed me off so you die' is bs. when you're town, you vote with your brain - not your heart. instead he's just pushing horrible lynches and stating that 'it doesn't matter'. this is a horrible attitude for town to have.

42. ISO #542

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't think his reaction to your claim was scum driven, I said this much when you first started it. Switcher is sided against town, and I can't fault someone for voting a non-town aligned role that seemed to have been hard claimed day 1.
    Well, I can also do FrostByte seems a few of his posts did ping me the wrong way and I don't know if we can get any other viable train.
    I could be tempted onto yzb tho.
    -vote FrostByte

43. ISO #543

justifying a lynch on the basis of 'you pissed me off so you die' is bs. when you're town, you vote with your brain - not your heart. instead he's just pushing horrible lynches and stating that 'it doesn't matter'. this is a horrible attitude for town to have.

yeah i gotta say frinckles got nervous there for no reason, i thought he was chill after that ISO case on him but he wants to lynch you and whoever questions that it seems ;p

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    after oberon then?
    there is no 'after me'. the person/people who lynch me are scum and should be pushed to fucking oblivion.
    if there is a vig they should put a bullet in the group who pushed me the hardest. I'd say yzb's posts look really bad as he legit just looks like caught scum at this point. MattZed looks terrible as well.

45. ISO #545

You've played like a total spanner and your adamance that something, anything meaningful came out of this is infuriating.

Mattzed's play is not scum indicative. He professed a scumread for obvious and objective reasons, but encouraged things to play out in case shit like this happened. Scumread me for being "opportunistic", fucking hell whatever. But scumreading mattzed is totally insane and a desperate attempt to find some meaning in your play.
    Why would he encourage things to play out when it was an 'easy lynch' like he put it? Either it wasn't as easy as he believed it was or he was a) lying, b) realized I could be lying and wanted to distaince himself from a potential scum lynch. This doesn't actually hold true seeing as there was much stronger reason to vote me AFTER I 'apologized' to Auwt for 'throwing' the game. You cannot really put them in the same category, and I dispute that these are 'obvious and objective reasons'. How many times do scum reveal on d1 unironically?

46. ISO #546

Frink claimed cuz of you.

47. ISO #547

Well, I can also do FrostByte seems a few of his posts did ping me the wrong way and I don't know if we can get any other viable train.
    I could be tempted onto yzb tho.
    -vote FrostByte
    Ah yes, not sure about Frostie but zeb calling you out - the age old 'anyone who criticizes me is scum' book.

48. ISO #548

Your reasoning is contradictory. Either you scumread me and Frinckles for wanting to lynch you rn and get it over with because we're confident you're switcher, or you scumread mattzed who is confident you're switcher but wants a longer day.
    I think this is coming from scum.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

reading now
    just got up
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass