S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I can give you one specific scenario where it comes into effect, but revealing that could be problematic. It's the reason I haven't mentioned it at all.
    If you really want me to elaborate on this I will. I think it's a more risky approach, but potentially more rewarding depending on how you look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #252

oh no
    darkmagician and mattzed have purple avis

also u guys (everyone) talk too much
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #253

On Helz' ISO:

On the one hand, how could you even hope to out the Switcher D1, when they only made ~30 posts to ISO them from? The argument is that they've essentially slipped that they want to be passive for a day and then start playing for real D2... but I don't buy it. We're 4 hours into D1 and it seems much more plausible that he's just shitposting. I'm also not particularly concerned about his disregard to outing scummy-looking TPRs because, again, we have a Bus Driver.

On the other hand, I looked at the same posts and don't see anything I particularly *liked*. Actively avoiding setup spec, only post about friends lists instead of reads lists, that all looks very passive and trying to kill a pro-town atmosphere. Instead of picking apart Helz' ISO, he just shrugs it off. They only thing I've liked is the momentary pressure on Renegade for "reaction testing"... but boy was that fleeting.

I'm keeping my vote on Frinckles as a soft triad read, but I'm open to seeing more stuff happen D1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    oh no
    darkmagician and mattzed have purple avis

also u guys (everyone) talk too much
    Just wait until I'm not as busy as I currently am.
    My personal situation at the moment probably indicates I should not be playing this game right now.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Just wait until I'm not as busy as I currently am.
    My personal situation at the moment probably indicates I should not be playing this game right now.
    same Mag. This will probably be the only game I'm able to play for another 2 years.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Well I am off to murder some trees with a chainsaw and work on my buddy's truck. I should be back tomorrow.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    well I already told helz I wasn't switcher

I can't really help if he wanted to do an entire iso about how I could be switcher anyway
    But is there anything wrong with his reasoning? Why shouldn't he read your holding off on setup spec and trying to make "friends" as survival behavior to get to D2 as a Switcher?

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I'm currently a fan of the 7 posts yzb25 has made and would like to see more posts like that.
    lol thankyou. I've been backspacing the last few cuz I don't wanna share thoughts that may undermine the town. But let the record show I also wanted to see more yzb posts xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #262

I'm a little torn between several things rn. Hopefully I can do better than giving short reactions in a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

wat.

16. ISO #266

well I already told helz I wasn't switcher

I can't really help if he wanted to do an entire iso about how I could be switcher anyway

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

But is there anything wrong with his reasoning? Why shouldn't he read your holding off on setup spec and trying to make "friends" as survival behavior to get to D2 as a Switcher?
    1. You guys are trying to coax out a role that we know will not come out of hiding because they never do
    2. You are speculating on a setup that can literally go to shit on n1 because of a ton of random variables
    3. The iso was based off the premise that a friend list = a reads list, which it does not
    4. Even if you believed I was signaling, there is very little point to doing it anyway
    5. I literally told him I wasn't that role
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

I'm walking away because solely focusing on Frinckles feels very unproductive and is encouraging less interaction between others. Very little of what he has said makes me think he's town but I'm moving on from this until later.

-unvote

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm walking away because solely focusing on Frinckles feels very unproductive and is encouraging less interaction between others. Very little of what he has said makes me think he's town but I'm moving on from this until later.

-unvote
    It has been unironically very good for me to get reads from

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

It has been unironically very good for me to get reads from
    I hope you aren't waiting for someone to ask you to share some of those.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

I HARDCLAIM SWITCHER.

Shut the fuck up
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

I HARDCLAIM SWITCHER.

-vote Oberon

I'll be around but less active for a while tonight.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

wait wtf I can't fake vote with bolding and colouring anymore......

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

-vote Oberon

Looks like more high anxiety flip flop bullshit, like always. I'm happy to policy lynch
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

To make the obvious argument clear:

1. The Switcher needs to die for us to win
    2. Triad, that includes you too
    3. Losing your alignment sucks

VOTE OBERON.
    While I wholeheartedly agree, I wanted more than 5 hours to pass in a day

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Nah, I can be on a leash, like a good pet.
    I offer my submission unto y'all. Just let me live.
    Pwease?
    If you were truly a neutral role that could win with town, sure.

But you're just a one-man scum faction. You need to die for us to win.

D1 is when we have the lowest probability of correctly lynching scum. You just made it that much easier for us.

Also it's basically impossible to leash you now because a Witch might exist and force you to do some bullshit where we don't know who the new switcher is.

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

To make the obvious argument clear:

1. The Switcher needs to die for us to win
    2. Triad, that includes you too
    3. Losing your alignment sucks

VOTE OBERON.
    This strikes me as super towny tbh

45. ISO #295

I'm probably not gonna post much for the next few hours. D&D tonight, then I'll probably be half drunk lol

46. ISO #296

I want you to pressure lurkers into contributing in a way that lets me tell if you're town or just faking it.
    Aww this seems kinda wolfy

47. ISO #297

I want you to pressure lurkers into contributing in a way that lets me tell if you're town or just faking it.
    if you can't townread me at this point I'm not sure if you'll be able to this game. i've been pretty upfront.

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Aww this seems kinda wolfy
    I'm not trying to impress you. I'm trying to win the game.

Also I've made 48 posts already in my first game out of retirement and don't want to be the only person driving the momentum.

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300